They keep growing and mods here don't allow us to engage them

Why don't we have "Kill Holla Forums Generals" stickied here everyday till they're gone? Here are Marxists and we're not getting rid of them. It makes my highly suspicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/HMmDx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit-tier post. At least post evidence of Marxist subversion, and then evidence of mods not allowing engagement. Then you might have a thread, lad.

Because over half of posts on that board is just made by le ebin troles and they suck at everything, that's why they are leftists. Their entire board population is inflated by all the people hopping on VPNs to fuck with them.

Because no one gives a fuck about a 100 tops various shitskins, numales, and trannies having uninteresting go no where discussions about how they preceive meme communism and they can't utilize anime girls because anime girls don't like gay faggots.

Wasn't it proved that they were using bots to make themselves seem larger than they actually are?

Also we've seen pictures of them from their faggotass discord group and they're all ugly as fuck, and I don't like ugly people. Also this is a slide thread. Gas yourself faggot.

You want me to prove to you that Holla Forums is marxist? Reddit or just joking?

They have 1200 IPs to our 3300. The problem is they've been growing like a cancer. Why am I explaining this to a Holla Forumslack. Marxists spread like cancer. Ignore them at your own peril.

No, Jew.

They're all redditors.

Ah, the panic spreading tactic, how cute.

Most of their IPs are us bro. The rest are this:

What? No, retard. Post evidence of your claims in order to have a real thread. Otherwise you're just saying things everyone knows hello?

I don't believe they come here at all. They Holla Forums we supports Richard Spencer and were confused when they were doxing Alt-Right dweebs that Holla Forums encouraged it.

*They think Holla Forums supports Spencer and……

pajeet please leave this doesn't concern you.

lolwut? Go purge them if you want to. The mods don't give a fuck. But the reason Holla Forums is allowed to exist is because they're sad clowns and trolling them is fun. Most of the anons posting on Holla Forums are probably Holla Forumsacks at this point.

A board full of left-wingers calling itself "politically incorrect" makes possibly even less sense than a board full of nazis calling itself "politcally incorrect".

Uh, becasue we're not retards who need to be reminded that marxists belong in a bog?

Just let them do their marxist stuff and busy themselves with it.
They're so fractured into their 6 million ideologies that they couldn't put up a fight if it was required to.
And in the meantime we'll rule the stars above their heads.

You know it is mostly bots (confirmed by Jim)?

There literally isn't a more yawn worthy board on all the chans either. Every now and then I'll see a post title with some promise on the home page, maybe something I'm interested in or just interested in seeing their responses. Holy fuck are they low energy. The only decent comment you'll get every now and then if you're really lucky is from some pure anarchist who is chaotic neutral and literally doesn't give a shit about the left or the right and shits on everyone equally. Other than that it's all cringy af "comrade" this and "muh spooks" that. People keep saying they are growing… maybe the numbers show that but the posts certainly don't.

chek

Holla Forums played themselves to death.

This thread is clearly a sad-sack Holla Forums cry for attention. Fuck off you derivative faggots, we have bigger things to talk about.

What the fuck?!

The face of communism.

Thanks for the laugh.

I like democracy, it works and allows the greatest nation in the world to keep winning. It's what every great country eventually adopts.

heeb

Physical removal of all marxists, HAPAs, MGTOWS, blacks, feminists, communists, progressives, muslims, and their (((handlers))) WHEN

when you stop being a keyboard warrior

How about getting rid of books and redpill threads? This is exactly what classic Marxists have done when they have taken over a country. Also,
SILENCING FUCKING DISSENT
Kike mods are deleting and bumplocking shit left and right. This place is fucking Plebbit now. You may have ruined another board, but you will never defeat pro-whites, oldfags, and real Holla Forumslacks. That's exactly why you have to censor.

archive.fo/HMmDx

The same behaviors that an user listed here went on in that very thread, and they will in every dissenting thread. Every behavior they engage in announces dishonesty. It is exactly the same as Bundes Kikes in the occupied Reich.

Calling anons posts "shit-tier" when this is ongoing is a joke. We all can see it. I only came back to this cancerous hellhole to warn others. You will not mislead the newfags.