Movie you don't understand

Movie you don't understand.

Go back to reddit.

based on that poster, it's about weeabos

You're supposed to use these two DVD covers to play tic-tac-toe, OP.

I'm with you OP. I watched this flickino with my dad and he thought it was the most illogical and retarded shit ever. I tried to defend it by explaining bushido and the samurai to him and he called the whole thing sentimental garbage. It was then that I grew up and stopped being a weeaboo. Let me see if I can remember this right. He killed himself for a prostitute/dancer? What a fucking cuck.

meninist drumftard bullshit tbh

I think TWBB is a great story but I'm just confused with the way the characters act. They are so needlessly aggressive and basically just bad people trying to take advantage of anything and everything like we're some kind of shitskins or nihilists. There was no honor at all. I would say that TWBB is actually quite a feminist movie in that regard. Woman can understand such things.

Why did bambi's mother have to die!

Why,I don't understand.
Why do bad things happen to good things?

because she was an evil bitch who cheated on Bambi's dad

nightclub piano player who lied to the cops to defend him, despite her being a key witness and a stranger

And he didn't kill himself for her, he went on a "suicide" mission because his precious Bushido code was breaking down and he didn't know how to live without it. His boss had first ordered to kill him, then tried to contract him to kill his (the boss') wife/girlfriend, aka. the piano player. He couldn't decide what the honorable thing was to do. It's similar to Javert's suicide in Les Miserables.

Sure, the movie was sentimental garbage, but do you not know how to at least read the Wikipedia synopsis?

it's been a while and it wasn't worth remembering 2bh

You should focus your efforts on something that you personally would find more productive and fulfilling

I'm literally watching anime right now

feathercucks btfo

I get it

Anime?

Anime?

Cuckime?

post pics of jims girlfriend

More like:

I had a dream the other day with a Jurassic Park movie.

Imma steal this, thanks cuckboy

kek

Because Gaston's gotta eat.

Rape culture.

Was either/both Taxi Driver or Drive inspired by Le Samourai?

Drive was more of a mangled version of Thief, The Driver, The American Friend and at certain points ManHunter
Basically a pastiche of Michael Mann with some aspects of certain films by cult directors, coupled with not-angsty nihilistic teenager meme music
And a shitty script with a couple of good actors sprinkled in.

Costello's character might've been a factor in Gosling's autist, but i think it was more of an artistic decision to make him an avatar of sorts, instead of an actual disturbed guy. Gosling's "unorthodox" acting doesn't help either to discern Refn's ideological intention

Marriage material!

9/10

It's weebshit, that's all you need to understand. Imagine a couple dozen middle aged chinks jerking off in a conference room to MLP and you have the scriipt session that came up with that dross.

That is Jade in the lower right hand corner. It's all fat angles though. She is a mom and her stretch marks and fatness attests to that.

Now nearly as much as it attests to Jim being a failure at life which could have been remedied by him returning my Sega Genesis controller to me before I start dropping his real name and address.

Tick tock Mr. McClain.

Drive was shit

Didn't Refn mention once that the main characters of all his films are basically avatars of a hyperviolent godlike entity?