youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA

oh well

Other urls found in this thread:

platypus1917.org/2016/09/06/why-not-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=unnKwvFv6Sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look through the catalog, please.

what for? I don't really post on this forum or read your stuff

Did u even watch the video? He hates Trump but thinks neoliberal homogeny is just as bad and sees Clinton as the ultimate victory of it

I dont necessarily agree because I think she is the last desperate attempt of american neoliberalism to stay in control but this is definitely not evidence that zizek is a right winger of any kind

This is the 9999999th thread about it.

hillary has no ideology she just goes where the money takes her, whoever has the biggest bribes, whoever has the biggest power connections to protect Bill and her sex parties

accelerationism… ok

this is decelerationism. this is equilibrium

accelerationism would be hillary winning, immediately selling white house positions to foreign agents, bankers, politicians who pay-to-play the highest

then nuking Iran at the behest of Israel, blaming it on Russia

zizek might have some brain after all unlike you.

+1 tenshi no tamago

CRYPTO

FACIST

Dont slip in the puddle of #spiritcooking on the way out western liberal, voting for trump isnt so much a political stance as it is a fuck you, its the most logical thing to do right now if you arent literally wrapped up in ideology. Clear heads on all sides of the aisle are pointing this out but here you are still eating from the trash can

Perfectly reasonable and even obvious position.

platypus1917.org/2016/09/06/why-not-trump/

Yeah he just gives an pusedo intellectual cover to fascists sympatizors that can't be Holla Forums because this Jewish, gay or female

Leftypol everyone

this election will change fuck all about class regardless of which way it goes you imbecile, that isnt an argument you are just naming a thing.

This election might however have a pretty drastic effect on geopolitics, finance, and a whole host of other things, you babbling about class does not change that, but by all means keep being a sperg that autistically shouts theory at a brick wall

top jej

my got *chniff* pure ideology *chniff*

i agree with Zizek on that

hillary is worse than trump, but i and him is not trump supporters just because of that

How to draw attention to myself and not flooding and sell books and so on youtube.com/watch?v=unnKwvFv6Sw