Can we talk about how CGR is the best game review channel on the internet...

Can we talk about how CGR is the best game review channel on the internet? Classic Game Room has been around quite a while but it never gets the respect it deserves.

I don't think so.
I think Holla Forums only likes CGR because it's an extremely mild mannered hugbox they can strip naked and insert themselves into it's womb after a long hard day of shitposting and acting like chimpanzees towards everything and everyone else.

It has no value on it's own, it's the equivalent of worshipping a simple hot bath after you've been covering yourself in shit all day.

what the fuck are you talking about

The reviews are very shallow and uninformative, but they're pleasant and relaxing to watch.

Autism, you have it.

It's not that, it's how to randomly threw in a bunch of other accusatory shit to seemingly demean people who like CGR.

I like that he actually goes over things like how big the packaging is or what kind of cables you need when he reviews hardware. everyone else seems to just open a box in first person while going WOW SO COOL over and over without saying anything.

his game reviews suck though even if they can be funny.

Uninformative? Explain.

He tells you if its fun, he doesn't fill a review with bullshit hype like other outlets and reviewers and on their site even has a user review section under every game and system. He makes sure to not let the game be sensationalized by what a lot do with "This game has a reputation for being bad so I'm gonna perpetuate that and get more likes and views lol such Jewt00b muhnee"

He's not as in depth as I'd like. I want a reviewer who goes so deep into the game's mechanics, that all the mystery in the game is missing. I do this for all games when I play them, to the point where I have very little fun playing them. Oh God how do I stop doing this?

I like JOhnny

i watch most of his videos, but i'd call him a good entertainer and bad reviewer. he gives anything a positive review as long as it's not absolute shit. he does a good job outlining the content in the game, but rarely goes into the mechanics. most of this i can derive from watching gameplay or reading a few threads here. for example, his forza 5 review pretty much says, "the driving is great, but the majority of the game is locked behind microtransactions," which is obvious to 99% of people who pay attention to the industry.

it's also interesting how the show's tone has changed over the years. in 2000, it was more of a comedy show where they talked about games, in 2008, it felt more archival with a hint of humor, and in recent years, he's focusing more on in-jokes and references, trying to harbor a fanbase (doing other projects, asking for money, etc).

as a side note, i'm disappointed he got funded for daily videos. i could tell he was burnt out of doing such a large amount of reviews, and wanted to cut down on that more than anything. his solution is genius, though, by putting out real videos whenever he wants, and filling in all the holes with low-effort useless shit (first-person unboxings, reviewing inanimate objects).

I like how most of his comedy is subtle.

Never heard of him, when I initially saw this thread I thought you were talking about that fucking faggot Pat Contri and his retarded friend. Anyway, generally speaking, you rarely see anyone speaking positively about any Youtubers around here. The general consensus is "if I can't do it, no one should be able to" (and fuck anyone who claims otherwise), and they get all pissy about Youtubers because they make money after giving money away to companies, and it's fucking stupid.

This guy right here, on the other hand, is a correct pick.
Reasonable, level headed, with very little bias, or extremely open in exposing when bias is there for nostalgic reasons, lays down pros and cons of the games he plays, doesn't really have a "gimmick" that distracts you from the simple, plain reviews he does.

The guy isn't wearing his wedding ring anymore and has a patreon account now. Gee, I wonder what happened.

His wedding ring is on in his new Zelda Legends video.

I disagree, Lazy Game Reviews is the best and Mark Bussler went full jew with his Patreon

LGR is great but he is a secret SJW as portrayed in his Sim 4 stuff pack where he makes a comment on crossdressing sims and his review of the Sexy Mouse.

is autistic but correct in that CGR isn't that good at actually critiquing games

Are you fucking retarded? There's absolutely nothing wrong with some akin to enjoying a relaxing bath or even a cup of tea.

his videos are literally just that, a warm cup of tea.

At least he doesn't rub it on everyone's face and he seems to be unbiased in his games judging, which is a plus

I will admit that, I like CGR and LGR, but Mark has better personality and seems less… what's the word… nerdy I guess? Nerdy is good but for presentation I like to hear a voice that is projected properly, not what Clint from LGR does regularly sounding like the manlier version of Mandark.

Do you even know what that means?

Oxymoron.

Duke Nukem is a progressive game, it's all about a subservient man saving proud sluts from gross male pigs who dress as cops (they represent the sexually predatory patriarchal establishemt) and never ever gets to fuck anyone he rescues. It also promotes socialized health care because you get health packs for free that are just lying on the street.

Probably because I feel closer to Clint videogames wise (and a bit personality wise too) since I played a lot of PC games of the 90's and 00's while Mark mostly does consoles from any time.
Anyway yes, I agree Mark is the bro of the duo.

I can dig that. I do like how LGR gets into older PCs thought his 486 build reminded me of when i wast first starting out getting free PCs from the local salvation army and goodwill/ schools and I would break them apart and frankenstine something together.

I like it. Mark is cool.

Not videogames.

Videogame reviewers is not related to videogames?

That's an interesting take on it. You can fuck off now. Here's the reply you wanted.

My nigga

Kinaman is the absolute best.

I don't defend Patreon but jewtube wasn't paying him anymore. At least he hasn't changed that much compared with other fuckers that start using patreon.

But i agree, LGR is great too.

Do you think Doomguy would fuck an imp? An imp from the base game, not HDoom or some other shit.

Work becomes far more comfy.

LGR is on Patreon too, dude.

Get your sick fantasies out of this board Also no, what did you expect to see here? a yes?

You sick bastard

Delete this thread and never come back to Holla Forums until your 18.

some are entertaining

he's OK. Covers good games, and at least he doesn't cock suck Nintendo.

Yes, but look at the differences in rewards.
Bussler blocks stuff behind a paywall, while Clint's patron rewards are Q&A questions only, and from what I recall he did only a few Q&As if not one only.