Most Autistic Fanbases

ITT: We discuss the most autistic fanbases
The Smash community has to be the most retarded and autistic community I've ever seen. Especially the sub-community of hackers/modders for Sm4sh. Let me point out just how retarded they are:
Is there any fanbase more autistically and retardedly dedicated to their game/franchise than this? Because I can't think of one of the top of my head.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/pret/pokecrystal
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donaldismus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Organisation_nichtkommerzieller_Anhänger_des_lauteren_Donaldismus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holla Forums

Well I can't really argue with that
/thread

Yup.

They could have used their collective autism to remake Maylay from scratch or something.

The Pokemon faggots did exactly that.
github.com/pret/pokecrystal

I see people say this constantly yet it's nowhere near true.
We're not even the most autistic form, check out NeoGAF at some point, now there's some autism.

Pretty much.
We now need legit trigger warnings to discuss certain games and subjects so we've out-tumblred tumblr.

all of them

Memewatch and sonic

/thread

So you're claiming they're autistic because they don't make their own game and would rather mod things? Really? I mean Smash definitely has a high concentration of autism (most brainless button-mashers do, combined with the Nintendo factor makes it a deadly combination) but that's an odd reason for claiming that they're the most autistic fanbase. I wouldn't even call it the most autistic Nintendo fanbase - the local gameplay at least gives them a bit more social tact than other games (although condsiderably less so than fighting players due to primarily starting out in their basements and dorms).

You want to talk about some serious autism? Look at Undertale.

>>>/tumblr/

Touhou Project

Undertale

==fuck of tubmrltlawe=Fcukof ff utmbltltlea
==FcilkFUKC OFF TUMBRLTALE=
FUCFF OTT BUTMBLAW
==FUCK FOFF TUMRLTLEFA=
FUCK FOFF TUMNTLLYEFA
==FUKC OFF TUMBRLTLEALLAEL
=FUCKOF FUTMBLTLYLELAF
=FUKVK OFF TUMBTLAEF=
C=FUCK OFF TUMBTLRTALE=
FUCK OFF TUMBTLTALE
FUCFF OTT BUTMBLAW
==FUCK FOFF TUMRLTLEFA=
FUCK FOFF TUMNTLLYEFA
=FUCKOF FUTMBLTLYLELAF
=FUKVK OFF TUMBTLAEF=
C=FUCK OFF TUMBTLRTALE=
FUCK OFF TUMBTLTALE
FUCFF OTT BUTMBLAW
==FUCK FOFF TUMRLTLEFA=
FUCK FOFF TUMNTLLYEFA
=FUCKOF FUTMBLTLYLELAF
=FUKVK OFF TUMBTLAEF=
C=FUCK OFF TUMBTLRTALE=
FUCK OFF TUMBTLTALE
FUCFF OTT BUTMBLAW
==FUCK FOFF TUMRLTLEFA=
FUCK FOFF TUMNTLLYEFA
=FUCKOF FUTMBLTLYLELAF
=FUKVK OFF TUMBTLAEF=
C=FUCK OFF TUMBTLRTALE=
FUCK OFF TUMBTLTALE
FUCFF OTT BUTMBLAW
==FUCK FOFF TUMRLTLEFA=
FUCK FOFF TUMNTLLYEFA
=FUCKOF FUTMBLTLYLELAF
=FUKVK OFF TUMBTLAEF=
C=FUCK OFF TUMBTLRTALE=
FUCK OFF TUMBTLTALE
FUCFF OTT BUTMBLAW
==FUCK FOFF TUMRLTLEFA=
FUCK FOFF TUMNTLLYEFA
=FUCKOF FUTMBLTLYLELAF
=FUKVK OFF TUMBTLAEF=
C=FUCK OFF TUMBTLRTALE=
FUCK OFF TUMBTLTALE
FUCFF OTT BUTMBLAW
==FUCK FOFF TUMRLTLEFA=
FUCK FOFF TUMNTLLYEFA
=FUCKOF FUTMBLTLYLELAF
=FUKVK OFF TUMBTLAEF=
C=FUCK OFF TUMBTLRTALE=
FUCK OFF TUMBTLTALE
FUCFF OTT BUTMBLAW
==FUCK FOFF TUMRLTLEFA=
FUCK FOFF TUMNTLLYEFA
=FUCKOF FUTMBLTLYLELAF
=FUKVK OFF TUMBTLAEF=
C=FUCK OFF TUMBTLRTALE=
FUCK OFF TUMBTLTALE
FUCFF OTT BUTMBLAW
==FUCK FOFF TUMRLTLEFA=
FUCK FOFF TUMNTLLYEFA
=FUCKOF FUTMBLTLYLELAF
=FUKVK OFF TUMBTLAEF=
C=FUCK OFF TUMBTLRTALE=
FUCK OFF TUMBTLTALE

I'm beginning to think that the anti-undertale "fanbase" is just as autistic as the actual fans of the game

Souls
Smash
Witcher
Persona

WINNER!

Yeah

you okay there buddy? seems like you're having a stroke

Katawa Shoujo
Undertale
Sonic
Minecraft

I'd just lump Undertale, RWBY, FNAF, SAO, MN9, ZELDA, MLP, JOJO, BETH, KH, POKE, FSN, MLG, SU, HS, TMD, DANGRON, DS, AT&T, Riley Chiropractic Center, EB, UT, NISA, PERS, TGT, SMB, K-ON, and the MI-GO all into one big overlapping cancerous tumor, which your picture helps correlate.

Nintendrones, bar none.

Agreed.
The only good subject matter from that list is johnjohn's, but the fanbase is pretty autistic

Pesky Bee

The FGC in general are completely retarded.

admittedly the mortal kombat and DoA fanbase are not nearly as shit even though mortal kombat has been infested with the usual cretins that make everything worse.

What's the least shit fighting game fanbase anyway? Pic somewhat related.

I would say mortal kombat before MKX came out, fucking MK9 threads on Holla Forums when the pc version came out and when MKX was first hinted at was amazing.

This

Mario fans. Every single Mario fan I have ever met is obsessed with Mario, and only care about Mario. They care about literally no other video games out there and are typically autistic. They are literal real life nintoddlers.

Chimpout in 3, 2

Is MK9 on pc worth a buy?

dunno, I only played teh ps3 version, I heard it was pretty good though and I can say for sure that MK9 is a good game.

Overwatch
NuDOOM

Holla Forums this too I guess.

While there are certainly autists who do this keep in mind mpst people normalfags included were worried about something similar but different, they wanted it to be fast paced and fun like melee, didn't like tripping and wanted online to be playable which are all desires that happen to overlap with what competitive players wanted. They are still two distinct groups with the people who just want the game to be fun unlike Brawl being larger than the competitive players, yet people on Holla Forums always conflate them

Problem with Smash is its entire appeal is in being a crossover fighter, nobody would give a shit about a game with Smash's gameplay and entirely original characters. I can legitimately understand the pissing and moaning about muh Smash being hackable because nobody's going to want or purchase a Smash-like.

Better pick-apart for autism is why they didn't shack up on the 3DS's version since it's exactly the same besides Smash Run instead of Smash Tour as far as content goes, down to the engine being the same, and it was in a hackable state far, far sooner.

you could even say were fans of autism

At one point in the past, this could have been a joke.

Why didn't you stop it Holla Forums?

this thread sucks but who's the burger bitch

Sonic.
It's always Sonic.

Playstation fanbase are probably up there

Sonic, Undermeme and Nintendo.

Nigger you what? We bash the fuck out of every game, even the ones we love, we just shit on other games more. We're autistic, there's no denying that. But calling Holla Forums a fanbase is not accurate at all.

Probably more obscure/older games. Super Turbo, Vampire Savior are still active games with decent fanbases and even willing to teach you if you don't know shit like me.

It's a very lousy port. NRS and WB didn't really give a shit then, and give even less now, skipping MKXL on PC altogether.

Seriously, the only thing I've seen worse than Mortal Kombat is Killer Instinct. They're both atrocious.

Smash.
Everything else are just full of social novices. Smash has literal autists.

The which fanbase is the most autistic fanbase

look at any video on youtube thats related to the flintstones
do it
i fucking dare you, i dare you look at the comments

It's like you don't want to watch characters you don't know from things only a handful of retards care about fight each other

Fuck Joel's fanbase, jesus christ.

To be fair, even Joel hates it when his fanbase 'memes' or gets outta control.

I rather like Joel's streams. His Dwarf Fortress streams are top notch, since it's really fucking hard to find a good DF streaming that isn't a nasally socially awkward turd.

Anybody who is a fan of this thread is pretty autistic

Overwatch.

I've had people in game try to tell me there are more than 2 genders.
I've also seen a HUGE increase in Tumblr meme activity.

I can't entirely hate overwatch as it thankfully burried Undertale. Which was a fad I could not fucking tolerate at all.

Sony tried, it didn't fly so good.

Who wants to try next?

Somebody did make a Smash game with wavedashing and shit. It's called Rivals of Aether

No one gives a fuck about it cause it looks like indie ass, and it features characters no one gives a fuck about.

I'm actually wondering what the kids of furries will end up being like

You think furries could actually have normalfag kids? I'm not saying they will be furries too but they will most likely end up being part of some other weird cancerous fetish community

It's actually good, though. Much more aggressive than Sm4sh, and the characters all have cool abilities Except Zetterburn, fuck that guy. Literally Wolf with a fire theme

All they did was, in layman's terms, by which i mean don't sperg out if i don't describe it the way you would convert the ROM into the source code and insert comments explaining what each part does. It would be helpful to somebody learning assembly programming because you can take a look at the source code of a complete and working game and see how it works. They didn't really make anything, they just examined what was already there.

What fanbase?
You're right about Overwatch though. It's the new LoL.

The main problems, I think, were the mechanics only half-assedly copying Smash, and a mediocre roster. You really have to go all the way if you're trying to copy Smash for those shekels.

I wouldn't mind a decent crossover one featuring indie characters. Though obviously there would have to be standards set so we don't get some pretentious hipster bullshit in there. Just characters from the more iconic indie titles. Stuff like SMB, Bastion, Cave Story, and such. I'd be down with that, if someone decided to make it.

I feel sorry for Joel, even he gets tired of his meme fanbase and tries to avoid it as much as possible.
It pisses me off that for supposed "high quality rips" their meme songs they're not even 320kbps, nor FLAC. Fuck GilvaSunner and particularly fuck Triple-Q, who somehow despite having talent for mashups keeps shitting out Gangnam Style "memes"

You're not wrong. Its the truth

But for the smash community its just them at their necks fighting one another. Nothing new

There is one way Holla Forums.

We build a time machine to go back to the creation of 2chan and assassinate all involved. With chan prime destroyed, all Chan's will cease to exist.

Overwatch
Undertale
Team Fortress 2 Damn, that one hurts.**

tf2 is now filled with girls drawing the classes fucking eachother.

Well the problem also is that no company really has quite a lineup of characters quite so iconic as Nintendo's; Sony was already scraping for quite a few characters in Playstation All-Stars (and even then got Raiden rather than Snake as a Metal Gear representative). Ideally it'd have to be a shit-ton of different companies banding together to get anywhere near that iconic lineup, and at that point they might as well just toss their hat in with Nintendo's because they know the Smash game better than anyone.

It's always been that way, I take it you never knew about TF2chan.

Aside from the autists who flooded in during the lolztehrand0m Gmod videos, is there any autistic part of it that doesn't overlap with Overcuck or MLP?

We're rabid, autistic fans of hating everything.

Really? The last time I played ST I got my shit fucked up by a Blanka who told me I was shit after a few games. Maybe I just had a bad experience.

whats so bad about nudoom?

found your problem, only human garbage plays Blanka seriously

Welll, I mean, if you got fucked by a blanka, that's pretty bad.

I would've agreed with you, but you have no dubs. No way in hell I am listening to the opinions of some lowly single-digit scum.

Russian Guilty Gear community.

Can we talk about the distinction between good autism and bad autism? Like, the good kind that focuses on in-depth, complex scientific shit rather than hugboxes and diapers and inflation.

Because Minecraft is both, overwhelmingly the latter but there's still some goodness there.

Why are you hating on Mortal Kombat? Or even Killer Instinct? Do you hate fun?

The bumping this thread fanbase is pretty autistic

If you think Reddit is bad, think again.

Yeah, Holla Forums is actually the worse base.

Yeah, Holla Forums is actually the worse base.

Western comic book industry is cancer and needs to die

HOW
But seriously, it's probably a bad experience. I actually got taught on how to use Dee Jay and what normals should I use and why in different cases.

IT IS DYING
.. if I've understood correctly, so, umm, there you go

lots of people grow up under the impression that their parents have strange beliefs or are complete dumbasses who really need to stop touching my computer ugh stop deleting my hentai

It took this long in the thread before someone said Sonic?

It took this long before someone said Undertale? Holy shit, Holla Forums, you're slipping.

Really, I think pretty much any modern indie game that uses pixel graphics is pretty autistic, but special mention goes to Shovel Knight for getting as popular as it did. Not saying it's a bad game, just that it was an autism magnet.

Do kids these days actually do this? I fear for the future of our species.

probably? thats how i learned not to

actually, the autism has been dying down with the invasion of redditors, tumblr and so on so no.

Probably Splatoon.

ive never read anything so false in all my life

I can't Gangnam Style is still being remembered.

op
:^)

this game actually looks good

Drakengard/Yoko Taro fanbase has been getting pretty autistic on here lately.

But isn't it starting to be like "undertale"

Nobody said it was bad.

in what regard?

It's not even that, most of the songs aren't even ripped properly, let alone encoded well, they're just shitty placeholders floating in the web.

Seriously, I'm an audio nut, so it drives me fucking wild when they mislabel it as "High Quality".

The fandom is starting to spread everywhere and every popular youtuber has been leeching off this game.

Isn't that the "le ironic" joke? Gilva got salty that his old account with game OSTs got pruned so he wanted to shit on Youtube.

Gaylo
Cunter-strike
Dota
LOL
all of the fanbases of those games are autistic and retarded and unlike smash bros their games aren't even good

Yes, so salty that he has an entire crew constantly churning out mashups.

How revengeful! Then again, thinking about, that kind of DOES sound like a big fuck you.

Is this a legitimate question?

Well yeah, you actually think he had an ulterior motive beyond shitting on jewtube?

………..

I feel like the thing with iconic or popular characters is less to do with the characters themselves and more to do with the majority of the video game audience where what looks like a literally who was popular or at least important in a certain generation.

It's not that Mario, Sonic, Pac Man and ect. are the most popular but rather the only known ones to the majority of these people.

Believe it or not but most people who play video games aren't exaclty "fans" of video games, meaning they either see it as a simple hobby like a toy or happen to be those "IM SUCH A GAMER" kind of people who know about video games more about their appeal and popular trends rather than what the medium actually is.

This is why you have that group in the corner that looks like they hate video games, because they're the ones who actually like and understand the medium.

Nintendo has unknown characters and that didn't ruined Smash because the series were good enough to be approved by their fans, which helped them knowing those charactes better.

That could have worked with PSASBR since most unknown PS characters are better than the popular ones but that game was so bad, only certain fans liked it while others saw it as a middle finger to them.

But then Hillary Clinton will be president, our cancer maybe grave but our cancer will save the world

For those who understand Nazi ,
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donaldismus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Organisation_nichtkommerzieller_Anhänger_des_lauteren_Donaldismus

For those who don't, imagine /bane/ + meme magic but for Donald in worse.

He's a big duck

Is the mother supposed to look like the main character from Love Live?

The autism is actually relatively low here aside from some individual posters who shit the bed. If anything Tumblrites and Redditors would make this place more autistic with their general behavior. However at the same time they aren't the fags who spaz out over the littlest things, even if they do act like fags sometimes.

It's kind of a complicated matter but honestly the chiller people here don't seem to give a fuck where people come from. I don't visit 4chan that much anymore but I think 4chan is best suited for total shitposting, and that Holla Forums is more suited for actual discussion and people getting together.

That's not to say I don't mind a bit of shitposting here and there; it's good fun. It just goes out of hand sometimes I guess, is what I'm trying to say.

Tfw demons ruin everything

Hillary wouldn't become president because Donald Trump is going to build a wall to keep her out of office.

They have terrible designs, terrible animations, terrible art, and have contributed nothing to fighting games.

If you hate Mortal Kombat so much, then you will love Pit Fighter.

Honestly I shed a tear at the ending of that series

We never got to remove elf, but the demons might've gotten to

They did kill Joel's fort, but lets pray them murder those hippy elves.

Who would ever think that was worth playing?

Hell yeah

Soulscucks will forever be top tier autismos on the level of Sonic, FNAF, and Undertale

Fighting games exist today because of Mortal Kombat, you child.

retard of the day award

What MK did was popularize video game violence, figthing games are more of a Street Fighter thing which game first.

whenever someone uses game for came i get triggered

I saw a three year old on the bus holding a foxy plush. Who will save us?
No one

nigga my father is literally a cuck and my mother did guys younger than me

Is there not one who values courage over life?

Well on the bright side It died how Joel wanted it to, awesomely

ASSBURGERS

Story time, nigga.

Majora's Mask is my favorite video game, and will always be. Fuck off.

OH SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!
!!*FFF*UUU*CCC*KKK*!!

They looked to me once. Now they turn to you!

Fuck off gook.

This tbh fam

Comic books are cancer nowadays, but you linked someone who is helping to cause it, faggot.

would you date a girl with assburgers, Holla Forums?