Subnautica

Newest version doesn't let you click on your savegame since some fucker thought that they should rotate the GUI widget.

No pain is too great for you.

There's only one person at fault for your problems. You

Can you use a gamepad on the menus?

The experimental builds get put on torrent sites almost daily.

Gamepad supposedly works to get into your save games.

If you have an HMD you can lean around the menu to see it from the other side and get at it.

DEEP SPACE > DEEP SEA

Go play space engine

Sure thing nigga.

Deep space only has more nothing over deep sea. Lightyears cubed full of absolutely nothing.

You can like both you dumb shit.

Even the non-experimental builds crash randomly all the fucking time because it's made in Unity3d which is a god fucking awful engine because you trade user-friendly design for utter shit stability

That's more because Unity3d's documentation is utter garbage than anything wrong with the engine itself. Though it does have an issue where if you don't have a specific option turned on to limit the Frame Rate to 60 FPS or some such, your game will flip it's shit and run like ass.

Why is deep space necessarily the interstellar medium? You could be aboard some research/harvesting ship in a stellar nursery when some strange life forms start fucking shit up. You could be off installing jump gates and let some sneaky bad shit through, with shit going wrong across multiple ships at multiple ends of a jump network.

Deep sea is just deep sea. Sci-fi interstellar life forms are far more horrifying.

wrong.

Reminder the secret, canon, end was a bad end.

Also protag fishwaif is a rapist that curses the first man she sees.

it hurts

You deserve it for buying a VR set

It would be hard to top finding the rotting corpses of entire civilizations and godmurder.

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

Seamoth current generator when? I want dickass fish to magnetize into me at ramming speed.

I refuse to believe you're this stupid

Nice try.

>mfw first death was running myself over with my Seamoth

Did they add fuckhuge monsters yet? I mean HUGE, not that tiny pussy leviathan shit

There's that skeleton laying on the floor in the lost river. The Cyclops can fit in the skull's mouth.

Weren't they planning a monster bigger than the Cyclops?

Two.

The Sea Dragon which is twice it's length, and the Sea Emperor which is 6 times it's length.

Mods on halfchan's /vg/ are deleting Subnautica threads.

Why?

Also the thing that can rip open holes in space time
and the ancient aliens that shot down the aurora

Cuckchan is garbage beyond garbage.
The real question is why the fuck would you even still go there, faggot?

I think they're planning a monster that moves into the wreck of the Aurora to use it like a hermit crab taking a new shell. It'd be only slightly smaller than the ship itself.

Really? I havent been looking often but I thought they were just dying quickly and not being remade.

I think that's a baseless rumor made up by some cuckchan faggot.

The entire map is on the back of a gigantic manta/turtle creature. The aurora crash landing on it's back didn't even bother it.

I hope they aren't intending to keep the sea dragon and the sea emperor being the same creature with different sizes.

they're different creatures, one of them is a herbivore who's defensive and the other is carnivorous

Yes, but they have the same body with different heads. It's wasted potential.

Actually, The Sea Emperor has different fore-arms, it's are more crab like, and is bio-luminescent, the Sea Dragon Leviathan has graspers and is more aerodynamically designed
Also the Sea Emperor is the male version of the Reaper Leviathans

GIANT
CRABS
WHEN?

bullshit

Sounds like that crab using the Yamato as a shell in that other sub game that died out.

I've died several times so far all to drowning earlier on because I got distracted by the sea life

There are already crabsquid

Because cuckchan is modded by retarded millenials who hate the userbase. Question answered?

no

So aren't they adding some stupid shit to this game?
I read something about pacifism and adding fish DNA to yourself to get superpowers or other dumb shit.

I just wanted this to be a game about scavenging for resources while avoiding predators.

The fuck is this game going to be when it's finished?

it's gonna be a deep sea game

A sacrifice?

Where did you pull that out of your ass?

That same glitch had a mesmer spawn inside my base.

Fuck that.

Headless bump

nigga pls

the floating island suggests that that theory is a load of shit because it would have drifted away from the mainland by now

That would give them a purpose at least.

Well that's what I thought it was gonna be, but every time I hear about it, it drifts further and further away from that.

By adding the lost river and giant monsters ? You're not hearing from someone very interested in the game, are you ?