Congressman Scalise condition worsens, re-admitted to ICU amid infection concerns

This timing is suspicious. Will he survive, or meet with a fatal (((complication))) while President Trump is away in Poland?

http:// archive.is/tWqL5
http:// www.reuters.com/article/us-virginia-shooting-idUSKBN19R05O
http:// archive.is/LUOCo
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/06/rep-steve-scalise-re-admitted-to-intensive-care-unit.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zOIUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wasn't the hospital he was taken to the same one Seth Rich had an unfortunate downturn of health in?

A small part of me hopes he does pass and is the spark that sets off a chain of events leading to leftist purges.

i whole heartedly agree with this, anything that keeps people fueled up on our communist insurgency helps.

yeah its the same place. pic related we keep getting conflicting reports of his condition from the media.

I remember there possibly being an user from halfchan that had access to him in the (((hospital))). Wonder if he could give us an update. Then of course he has to go back afterwards.

Fuckery is afoot

Guy had splinters of a bullet lodged in his gut. Being reallocated to intensive care is not an indication of worsening, but may simply mean the team found a previously undetected sharpnel that needs to be removed.

Not the user here, but the repercussions of his death can set up an explosion (((they))) might not be able to control. Seth Rich was a tech bernie guy who betrayed the DNC. Scalise is a congressman. Now that the hit failed, he is now a symbol that will only be greater if you try to snuff it out.

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

Great plan kikes. Shows off your typical mastery of foresight :^)

downgrade the health of leftists if he dies

If he kicks the bucket, we need to be ready to connect his killer's motives to leftist propaganda outlets, particularly CNN. Don't let any crisis go to waste.

Is he back at medstar or did they put him in a real hospital?

He's actually my congressman. I won't be too happy if he dies. I'm mad enough that he was shot in the first place.

He's at MedStar.

Why in pluperfect hell would they go BACK to that seiu goon setup? Ffs he could be at a hospital near his family medstar is way the fuck out there

That might have happened if he'd died the same day, but too much time has passed now. Too long of a cool-off period for a chain reaction.

Honestly, Tulane New Orleans isn't the best place for him to be; but there are some damn fine hospitals in Houston - a mere 5 hours away. I have no idea why they shoved him back in Medstar.

Evidently to finish the job. Alphabets better take care of this place or some very concerned citizens are gonna raze that SEIU op to the ground.

Did they take him BACK to the seth rich hospital?

Apparently

The fact that Trump visited the hospital tells me he probably knows what fuckery should be expected.

It's probably the only reason Scalise is alive now, instead of dying of "complications". Let's hope Trump at least has people there to keep an eye on MedStar..

Shit I meant to add

but it doesn't necessarily bode well for Scalise that Trump knows the hospital's reputation, perhaps he KNOWS he could've done more for him but can get more done without him
Which is kind of a blackpill but we'll see who benefits. "Cui bono" as they say. Trump may just use his judo to use this momentum against the Jews that caused it

He will be a a new kind of martyr, killed by a radical leftist in the age of Trump. Think reprisals are in store if he dies? also, related

Man arrested outside Jeff Flake's office said liberals will get 'better aim' to solve 'Republican problem
archive.fo/zOIUs

hmmm

What happens if he dies? Is he replaced by a Cuckservative or is their an election where a Commie can win?

Is he a cuckservative or do they fear him? Should I pray?

Nope. That would've had to occur when the shooting happened or shortly after. It's been weeks, so the story has already cooled off.

If he dies, there's an election to fill the empty seat. Not sure if he's a cuckservative or not but what came out about his activities shortly before the shooting kind of painted him as a well-meaning promise keeper for his constituents.

He tweeted about working to stop human trafficking less than a week before the shooting. Also Paul Ryan, aka the king of cuckservatives, just so happened to not be at the game that day. I'd say he was at least partially /ourguy/

He is a strong supporter and close friend of Trump who was working against human trafficking. After he was shot, the Democrats had a pizza sent to his office.

It's nothing goy don't worry about it

These fuckers have damn good healthcare. Either he contracted a superbug or someone is fucking him up deliberately. Making a martyr out of him doesn't serve the kikes in any way I can see.
Hope they get it under control.

tfw he's been kill the whole time and they've just been waiting for the goyim to calm down to announce it.

inb4 "/x/ is that way"… Have you fuckers seen any pictures or heard any word coming from anyone other than ((((official sources)))???