Has a video game character ever inspired you to do something with your life?

Has a video game character ever inspired you to do something with your life?

I lift nearly every day because of Chris.

That's gay user

The gay community?

Undertale helped me through depression. It really makes me sad to see such a pivotal game in my life is shit on by Holla Forums

you are a huge, flaming fucking faggot

Yes, but it never sticks for more than a day or two because I'm pretty sure I have ADD or something and can't focus on anything, keep a schedule, or form any good habits

SOCOM made me join the military
MGS4 made quit the military

Yes, Porky has inspired me to run for President of the United States of America.

Happy to say, I might win this year!

Give it up, Jeb

lel

how

This.

Oddly enough.

This game inspired me to start working out. Along with current events.

Three characters really Raiden, Sam, and of course MOTHER FUCKING ARMSTRONG.

I've put on a solid 20lbs since then.

I was completely auschwitz before that, I looked like a twig.

In fact I still use the soundtrack to pump myself up during working out.
Nothing beats the feeling of getting in that last rep to
ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It takes time to condition yourself to do better.
It all takes time, I'm slowly focusing again too.

It's quite the slippery slope.

You're a faggot for being inspired by that shitty game, but good on you buddy.
You did it.

Life Is Strange hella inspired me to find strong POC to sexually fulfill my wife for me the way I never could

STOP

I suppose I probably got into martial arts because of video games.

i work out because if by some fucked up chance i ever met a girl IRL like the tomboys and tough chick characters in games i like, they wouldn't associate with a fat dork. so i guess i'll be a muscle dork but it won't improve my odds

also i think terry bogard is cool and wanna be like him but lack the charisma entirely and no amount of exercise is gonna fix that

Video games made me gay

This is super off topic but did anyone else bet money on Trump winning?
I don't even like him but the odds on most gambling sites were 1/3 or 1/4. I bet 20 bucks and if he is prez I get $60.

Then you'd never get a fit girl ever anyway no matter how /fit/ you got.
Girls would rather be with an unattractive or fat but charismatic, charming guy than a physically attractive but uncharismatic, weirdo autist. Trust me.

Some girls like dorks. There's all sorts of people out there. Though I imagine it would be a plus if you were a muscle dork over a fat dork.

Mario inspired me to become a plumber

yeah i know, i've long realized i have like, intimacy retardation and can't function at all in those situations, but its no excuse to stop working out

I can attest to this it's very true

OP you turned this into a pit of a raging homosexual bath house with father complex

I got a job

Mowing lawns?

Never

If you could BUSTA WURF your way through anything, you'd be charismatic as fuck without even trying. You could go through any situation in life knowing that you've got the power to ask people if they're OK, or rock peoples' worlds, or motivate people to get serious. You could even go for a strong, silent type approach, and that's a form of charisma.

Keep at it. Also you'll probably live longer if you keep exercising so even if you do end up alone, you'll get to experience more and do it all on your own whims. I gave up on getting into any romantic relationships because I know I'm a self-centered fuck and that I'd be happier to be completely free to do what I want and own my mistakes.

I lift every day for her.

I hope to meet a girl that's exactly like her.

I can now squat 405, but I'm still alone.

no

user, your trips will make your dream come true one day. Do not give up. And I also will never submit to despair.

DO IT FOR HER

Jam inspires me everyday to wank

You're a fucking faggot, user.

fam you've never experience CUHRAYZEE

I still run daily.

kill yourself

Charisma is part of your character, but it can be worked on too. Even if you're not charismatic at all and born this way, you can improve yourself and be more assertive, and confident. When you're relaxed when talking to people and easily can make jokes or else, they will notice it, and that's the most important.
You can work on your awkwardness by trying out some theater clubs, I don't really know how you call that in America, or improvised comedy. I go in a psychiatric hospital every friday and do things with a group of other retards like me, and I've seen some great change in people who have been trying out improvised comedy. Another thing you should do is taking self-defense lessons, like judo or anything. It makes you less anxious when talking to people, because it accomodates you to stressful situations.

Filthy Emigger slut lover.

Based.

I only cook fresh, frozen is for retards who can't into cooking

Most food stuff remains completely perfect if it's frozen properly.

I WANT TO MARRY TEAGAN

This.
Diabolizing frozen food is like diabolizing burgers just because you only had McDonald

I had a frozen salad once and it wasnt that great.

fa rilly fam nigga look like da red dog himself nigga

tbh lookin through my folders of various art of games and character's I like I can't think of anything where the character themselves inspired me.

I guess just Ocelot, but I'm more interested in the fact that he had a goal throughout the series and was absolutely fiendish, and single minded about it for 50+ years and since he's never the MC he never really loses the mystique and the player never finds out what all exactly he was after.

Every time you see him he's pretty much composed except when his hand gets chopped off. Dude is absolute operator.

also

So you've been inspired by Sundowner then ?

Videogames taught me to grin like an idiot at challenges.

Solid Snake, Big Boss, Geralt and JoJo made me go on an almost two years long diet. I exercise three times a week.

I won't give up until I'll look like a fucking bodybuilder.

And no, I'm not gay.

Also this, a great boost in confidence.

jojo inspired me to pick up the weights, that one day i might achieve pillar man mode

I do too but games didn't really make me that way. The exhilaration of a great challenge immerses and makes me focus so much that i forgot about myself so i'll make a shit eating grin whenever that happens. Also whenever i know i'm 90% fucked but still keep going anyway, and when yo uactually manage to bring shit around it's the greatest feeling ever.

Follow your heart

RIGHT THERE WITH YOU BROTHER!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

SHODAN and GladOs, and also the Mainframe has inspired me to try to do research in A.I.
I really want to participate in it.

Morenatsu made me want to have a husbando

AWAKEN MY MASTERS
im still a beginner, but someday i shall achieve my goal
on the plus side my arms are now thicker than theyve ever been, and i used to be a fat bastard when i was younger

Video game characters that remind you of yourself.

I'll start.

:^)

not really but im pretty sure im cooler, smarter and masturbate more because of video games

Pretty much this guy but with a beard

So you're a grill?

says the jojonigger

>has connections possibly

its basically kill la kill but instead of yuri undertones its full on homosexual

Yeah, what's not to like?

i was probabl gonna blow my brains out in my 30s if i continue to have no stake in this world regardless of how healthy i become

i am very interested in judo and some other martial arts. the only judo place in my area is 45 minutes away and conflicts with my work outs.

i'm trying to work up the nerve to join the BJJ place that's closer to home. it would also be good just to interact with other humans beings outside of the bar which is the only place i see my friends really

What, it's gay because it has a predominantly adult male cast? Do you exclusively watch moeshit or something?

oh man, you seem nervous

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

PROTIP:

Shantae inspired me to take up belly dancing.

DBZ inspired me to do push-ups

You should take up aikido.

Big Boss.

It's cause its a shit game that tries to normalize pedophilia and convincing others to love your abusers.

To get fit as fuck.

Underrated post.

You better fucking be a grill or a cute trap.

Actually, on second thought, be some fat neet shut it. You better record yourself doing it.

bunch a limp dicked faggots around here

Wow who let reddit in.

i thought aikido was something kind of questionable? like isn't there a dank copy pasta about it

If we're counting VN characters, my waifu encourages me to be a better person.

Not really a specific character, but the game Shadowrun Returns makes me want to learn more about computers and fashion

Video games have turned me into a grumpy old man and I'm not even close to being a grumpy old man.

now that i think of it wario inspired me to eat more garlic and get /fit/

please explain user

garlic is fucking delicious

Dante and Bayonetta's way of disregarding bad situations has rubbed off on me.

I now have a bad habbit of shrugging and egging people on.

Link inspired me to stop talking and only communicate in HYaAaHs

hyup

this dude gets it

This guy

user….
Bucky=Ocelot
Captain America=Big Boss
Just saying Ocelot wanted to be Big Bosses sidekick

I stopped, and have been trying to get into running again. I miss feeling like I'm connected to her.

Belly dancing was invented by fat hairy arabs anyways

Deliveran.

where did this come from lol?

lmao dyels

my dick

I honestly don't know how to even feel about this.

Forgot pic.

not this character in particular as as part of the theme of the game all the main characters had the same conflict (either internally or with another character) but poor punished snake was right at the heart of it

after playing mgsv i now always make sure talk to people whenever there is a contention no matter how awkward, hard or off-putting it may be, and to else encourage that same spirit in others. i think there was a really good message in there that words are the most powerful weapon and that they can start and stop wars before they even begin. skull face wanted to bring the world together in perpetual conflict by taking away communication, when really what he needed to do was foster it to ameliorate the existing conflicts separating the world. the sad things is each of the main characters realise this (relative to their own problems at least), but always much too late

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Awaken my masters!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Do you even lift?

I learned braille and started enjoying different blends of tea.

You actually fucking learned braille because of KS? What a massive waste of time.

Who the fuck does this?

The closest I got was "I did my best, I have no regrets" from Pokemon.

GamerGate was also the first time those "You'll be as bad as them if you do that" speeches made sense. Not that that line isn't fucking retarded and often misused, but you can't fix the world by smothering it in the same shite the other side is ruining it with.

WEW

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Maybe.

I went to college because of Welkin Gunther.

What the fuck are you even saying? You're just making shit up not to mention remembering something after playing it is a totally different process than studying something. I don't play games so I can learn something from them. Of all the things you could've used that time for you could've atleast learned a real language (though I assume your definition of knowing braille is looking it up on Wikipedia or some shit).

Learn the 10 principles.

LAD

You're funny. Legit aikido is a workout. It's not gonna turn you into the masked killer, but will give you strength and endurance.

If you take it seriously, study daito-ryu to get your ass kicked.

But seriously, any dojo that isn't shit will help you. Everyone will recognize you're lame and should help you and not absolutely wreck you. After a bit you'll feel confident and you'll change inwardly first and then outwardly.

Why even live.