Konami is trying to win back consumer trust by getting a guy post on Reddit to respond to posts about London amd dong...

Will be ever be a able to do it Holla Forums? I know what konami did isn't this guy's fault, but goddamn it's such a desperate attempt I can't not feel bad for the guy

m.reddit.com/u/KonamiUSSocial/activity

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iMWXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meant to say Konami, fug

They'll probably just do PSN classics and Virtual Console stuff, I can't see them ever resurrecting their game division.

If it means them giving us a release of the Castlevania GBA games and Metal Gear Ghost Babel, I'll be happy.

Unless they bring over that PC release of IIDX they can fuck off.

The guy talked about a big surprise in 2017 might be that

Konami needs to shatter and die ASAP

Leave forever.

I'm actually relieved that Konami called it quits. Now I won't have to watch them sodomize once great series like Castlevania anymore.

They are turning all of their franchises into pachinko machines user. There's no worse fate for a series than that.

I can smell the butthurt from here

I'd rather have Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on N64 instead.

What can they possibly do to surprise people now? The only thing that would make me happy is if they brought back a bunch of Team Silent devs and have them make a new Silent Hill game that isn't VR/Pachinko/mobile shit

You need to fuck off

Konami's still pushing the narrative that Kojima left of his own accord, apparently.

I almost think that's better than what SE has done and continues to do.

Not after what they did to Hudson.

It's probably some intern forced to say that. Because there's so much info on Kojima basically being demoted to a contractor.

That was the worst, especially when they made a bunch of Bomberman iOS shit

Yep, as well as Donna Burke saying that he was fired, and I'm like 90% sure that other Americans in Konami said that he was fired. I don't get why they deny it other than gook honarabru sararaimen code.

The funniest was when they didn't know what the Kojimbo bon voyage party was, and thought Kojima leaving was him being on "vacation"

I wonder if they're liable to shareholders for intentionally flushing their games business down the toilet. No matter how much they sink into pachinko, a field with steep competition, they won't make as much money as diversifying into pachinko and computer games. Their thought process defies explanation.

*grateful

Fuck

eh?

Mario Party's all Nintendo's property. Are you kidding?

Hudson had the rights to the gameplay style of Mario Party. That's why when 9 came out it was cars, and why the only actual old Mario Party gameplay is locked behind amiibo in 10.

Well, such faggotry isn't surprising anymore

Komani can eat a dick,
they should sell castlevania and metal gear already

RIP Bloody Roar.
Konami needs to do everyone a solid and just dies.

What are you talking about? They're making more money on pachinko than games. There's no reason for them to stop.

Make a new Contra and then we'll talk.

This is how your logic reads.

Things Konami can do to make me and probably others happy

and when I mean properly, not pachinko flavored bullshit or WiiWare half assed games

Also

-Gradius Series
-Parodius Series
-Goemon Series
-Contra Series

If those can't be done then die already and sell the IPs to better creators/developers

Fuck off gook.

No. They must go the way of Pontiac and Krispy Kreme and pass into the anals of history.

Castlevania Rebirth was one of the best Classicvanias and Contra Rebirth was pretty fucking good from what I played of it

The problem was they were Wiiware

Fuck off gook.

Oh boy, he doesn't know the biggest reason why SNK pulled out of the pachinko business recently and went back to making games

He knew what he was doing when he took the job. He coulda been hired elsewhere so I take it he doesn't mind going to Plebbit to shill for Kucknami

but user! hotwheels welcome everyone, even reddit.

I fucking hate how every discussion about Konami degrades into discussion about Kojima and Metal Gear, fucking reddit.

Blaster Master is Sunsoft, who believe it or not, are still around.

End your life.
archive.is/iMWXA

That ain't CWC.
Stop forcing this lie.

Maybe if they hadn't slowly killed pretty much every other worthwhile brand of theres, until Metal Gear was all they had left.

It will be if the bacteria don't kill him

Shit, that's a lot of salt.

I want my board pure of the influence of the low and base. Reddit users are not welcome.