I need some compelling evidence against homosexuality since "y not. just buttsecks...

I need some compelling evidence against homosexuality since "y not. just buttsecks." still seems to be the excuse for it. I know there are pretty undeniable evidence that homosexuality is rooted is perversion and pure sexual fixation and have seen some screencaps of some horrendus homosexual conversation in forums. Fags are obviously mentally sick with most of them having their sexuality being traced back to childhood trauma and nurture over nature, but I simply don't have such evidence amd Jewgle predictably shows no statistics picturing homosexuality in any negative light. Can I get some homosex redpills going?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
whale.to/b/sodomy_h.html
familyresearchinst.org
jesus-is-savior.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should do some self study and introspection since you're a giant faggot. Lurk more and post in QTDQDT.

nigger

You already killed your own thread.

You know, forget I asked anything. Holla Forums is now dead and useless anyway. I honestly don't know what I expected.

Hurry up and ban me jew mods.

At least they doxed CNN

Have some sodomite infographs.

AIDS spreads quicker among gays because they practise anal sex. It's much easier to contract it via the blood vessels in the ass, they also have sex at a rate of something like 600% more than straights, and rarely use protection.

Most STIs exist because of gays and theur sexual habits

Not all is lost, my friend. Holla Forums may have gone to hell since the elections with the massive influx of jewfags but we still trying to hold the old fort. It's a shame we don't have the better posters from the /new/ and /n/ era like athens dropping redpills constantly however but oh well. Ask and ye shall receive. I will help you, brother.

Basically, homos have no biological purpose which leads to immensely self destructive behavior. They are a genetic dead end and their brain knows it, even if they don't realize it consciously. That's where you get the "pozz my neghole" shit from.

Nicely done.

It's a hell of allot more than that. Faggots fornicate so frantically their diseases spread like wildfire. Normal-ish fornicators, the hetero fornicator, man and woman, buttfuck all the time nowadays and have nowhere near the same rates of Aids. "Gays" are fucking filth.

Dangers of Homosexuality
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

whale.to/b/sodomy_h.html

There's the shill to try and make everyone look crazy

Can't to inb4 the OP, newfag.

logically speaking these make homosexuality and its consequences look like a symptom rather than outright pathology in of itself

LISTEN UP

OK YOU fucking scourges, you den of vipers, listen up! Circumcision is the ultimate form of mind control! Sodomy is a key aspect of circumcision as the nerve endings in the base of the penis now serve as the only actual physical ties to sexual spirituality. THIS IS THE TRUTH! CIRCUMCISION = EVIL

Imagine its an apocalyptic event, you have a shelter and room for 10 people, 11 people show up and you have to decide who to let in, one of them is a flamer, will they repopulate the earth? nope.

They could i suppose if forced but replace the flamer with a tranny who cut their genitals off and nobody is going to bat an eye when you deadbolt the shelter door.

That's because it is. If you look at alll civilizations in history every single one had some form of control system in place that steered people away from promiscuous sex and encouraged the formation of families, at least until they started falling. When you take that control away people fuck more frantically, and in more bizarre ways, yet procreate less. Fags are the extreme end of fornication but in the same family as the whore and whoremonger all of which are a cancer. Our entire society has it wrong and doesn't seem to realize that the only way to keep birth rates up and avoid having masses of multiplying disease ridden child raping perverts roaming the streets is the strict sexual taboos of our ancestors, meaning taking sex seriously as it is the life giving act, that we've abandoned. It's not a coincidence all of this started with the sexual revolution and has only gotten worse each generation since. In a few it will be even more horrifying if our civilization hasn't already collapsed.

you dont have whores and you cant treat procreation as an after thought without a civilization

/thread

This is the correct answer

Sure you can. Without civilization what's to stop you from fucking anything you want and moving on with no social stigma? Right now we have primitive fuck everything that moves sexual habits while trying to maintain a cohesive civilization and its collapsing around our ears. Where as previously when our civilization was stable adultery and fornication were discouraged their effects on the whole were mitigated.

they're a (dis)ease vector

see this thread (>>10204165)
see also CDC statistics for fags

Liberals mock conservatives, taunting that they'll "catch the gay". What they fail to understand is disgust for sodomites is a hardwired biological survival mechanism against pathogens. The same could be said for foreigners (take the introduction of European diseases to the indigenous peoples of North America for example, they didn't possess the anitbodies to fight off the chicken pox for fuck's sake). Trade with foreigners in the past would very likely have held a significant health risk (money changing hands, dirt and bacteria being passed along). Various studies have pointed out that liberals and left-leaning are broken in their capacity to identify threats, both physical and the gut response to uncleanliness.

that whole part where you couldnt survive back then alone in the wilderness with a shoddy spear pre civilization
publicly
unwanted illegitimate children and STDs have always been in the civilized world and pretty much dont exist before it

The pro-life website "Fathers for Life" has a very well-bibliographed section containing excerpts from many psychiatric studies from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. They're all studies which are basically trying to figure out what makes gay people become gay (or if they are gay from birth). It was found that, overwhelmingly, gay men had deviant childhoods with amplified maternal influence and minimal or non existent paternal influence. And usually the mother was some kind of deviant or insane person. Very interesting read.

fathersforlife.org/dale/childhood_of_homosexual_men_3.htm

I meant to add this to my first post, but homosexuality is a symptom of the destruction of the wholesome family. It's not something that we can eliminate by attacking it directly.

Said perfectly. I also wouldn't be surprised if the brain damage and hypersexuality due to damage from normally latent viruses theory turns out to be true. There's so many things we don't know because studying them is politically inconvenient.

Wrong, demon = brain infection
Evil = illness
Gay sex is disgusting to healthy people because it's not a good idea just like eating rotten meat is disgusting, our instincts are much more scientific than we give them credit for.

>familyresearchinst.org

>jesus-is-savior.com
Unless you want whatever shill or psycho libtard you're debating with to write you off and have the entire forum, etc. follow suit, this is what you do:

< take the time to pull the stats from those websites, and replace the link to these websites with the sources you found AT THOSE WEBSITES

Just steal their sources m8, otherwise this is a useless list. It would get torpedoed instantly, no one is going to bother to look up the sources of your sources. It won't shut anyone down to post these, ever.