What was the last good Triple-A game you've ever played?

What was the last good Triple-A game you've ever played?

Dark Souls III

Persona 3

Fallout New Vegas

Ninja Gaiden 2

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault.

The Talos Principle, if that counts.
If not, the new Wolfenstein.

This. It's flawed but I enjoyed my time with it.

Rayman Legends.

The Bicher 3, only flaw is the Batman combat

Stupid question, do Nintendo games tend to qualify as Triple-A?

I've only watched my brother play it but Arkham Knight looks pretty enjoyable. Largely anyway, the drone combat looks duller than generic RPG grinding.

Parasite Eve
Digimon World
Clock Tower 3
Odin Sphere ps2
Resident Evil Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2

Long story short I just don't play recent games anymore. Past generations were just so much better. Going through Dragon Valor now.

Define "good"

Just cause 2

Did you rike it?

Yes, I did kind of like shadow of mordor goty.

i'd be inclined to agree, its not the supreme perfection people keep expecting from anything souls related but its still fun

gud taste

I riked Total War Attila

I'm playing Dark Souls 2 at the moment, and I find it a much better game than the first.

that

it might crumble upon retrospect and scrutiny compared to the first one but its not a horrible game, at least worth a playthrough or two

some of the enemy placement is for shit though

:^)

Really? I couldn't get into it. That being said, I always used heavy weapons and heavy armour in Dark Souls and when I tried to do the same in 2 it seemed really… lackluster? The most fun I had (before growing bored) was the underground dark place where there were all the torches to light, but the torch mechanic in general confused me. Maybe later on in the game it gets more use?

Probably Sleeping Dogs.