Angry Joe is the only big eceleb calling out this movie...

Angry Joe is the only big eceleb calling out this movie. He pretended TFA was good but he's not pulling damage control on this, he's calling Disney out and flatout says he doesn't give a shit about IX. He says nothing positive about the movie and didn't need to do this. How do we get a narrative going? People holding out seriously thinking redditlettermedia will do anything to stir the flames at the end of an abusive relationship, RLM don't care about them and would call parts of their fanbase nerds and virgins before they'd admit these movies are shit.
We're already closing into the end of the news cycle on the reaction to the movie and still no one's writing articles on the fan outrage.

He still gave a positive rating to TLJ even though he made three separate videos complaining about literally everything.

The brown man does what the white man don't.

Really makes you think.

Seriously, I thought thethe movie was great. Im a lifelong fan too that suffered through the prequels. This is way better.

Great new characters, new force powers. I loved the part when the oppressed space horses were saved. I'm glad we finally got some romance with boyega. What's youre problem, goy…er guy? This movie has a 93% rating on RT.

this is a weird post where I can't tell the purpose behind it. It's not funny, it doesn't advance anything, it's not bait, it makes no sense. Please explain.

Its a bot or copy pasta from a low energy shill.

With this, Pissed Pedro has officially leveled up to big guy.

It’s obv sarcasm

Nope. He gave it a positive review.

Let's be real, gringo. He didn't like the movie because Disney didn't pay him enough.

who

Because you're a fiftysixer

Faggots are very quick to declare people /ourguy/

Because he's a coward afraid of losing subscribers.

yeah I know it's sarcasm and I'm asking what the point behind his post is. It's not funny. It's the weirdest post I've read, I can't tell if the guy's genuinely retarded or if there's something I'm missing. Maybe he's on drugs and talking to himself.

then shill this video and not his review. He says he doesn't give a shit about this trilogy now or the characters.

I understood thesarcasm retard I'm saying it's not funny and it's clearly not bait. It would be one thing if it was original pointing out how retarded redditors are but he's just rehashing ground we've covered for years with zero effort put into making a good post. It's either bizarrely unoriginal and uninspired or this guy's a literal 70IQ retard.

You're autistic.

You misunderstood my post earlier. You post on image boards all day the same shit over and over. And to top it off you have an obsession with autism. I wonder why you're so obsessed. Definitely not because you're an undiagnosed sperg who hates his shit life but won't admit to himself he probably has autism. Go see a psychiatrist and deal with your problems.

What is your point? You aren’t funny. Do you think you get to be the judge of quality posts on a fucking chan?

Shut the fuck up and lurk.

go back to >>>Holla Forums

the purpose of my post was pretty clear

kek

Enraged Eduardo's No Man's Sky review:

he doesn't give below 4 stars, it's just his rating system

what is his name again?

Assblasted Alejandro

the irony is hes whiter than 90% of americans even if he's brown under US law

Nothing sets in stone the death of american cinema as much as this. Cinema truly as become a comfort service for emotionally stunted children.

Britbong pls

if you're older than 23 leave this board

make me, kiddo.

"so I called the European 'Mohammed' cus they have lots of Muslim immigrants xD"
EPIC banter friend
I too get all my information on countries from 4chan and use Holla Forums as the basis of my banter

shoo

dude why would you even want to share a board dominated by people age 16-23 hahaha

i don't have anywhere else to go ;_;

reeeeeee

iktfbeing 31 is hard

lmao old fuck
im sorry

where did it all go so wrong? it feels like it was only yesterday that i was going to school and had friends… now i'm two years away from becoming a wizard ;_;

I'm not sorry. you're fucking old dude. this is why we don't have the discord server open. this place is for you normal people to chill where they can freely say nigger not your replacement for human interaction

y-you too

one slammed window of opportunity too many. you try so much, get no reward for it, fall into vices, and there's just nothing else to latch ontoanons think this imageboard stuff is "just some hobby", "they'll grow out of it", "they're not losers". "memes have no ramifications". lol

what the fuck stop being rude to the old people

discord is reddit-tier trash, you are a literal joke for using it. i'll enjoy cackling from the old folk's home, fuccboi

You do realize it's actually illegal for minors to browse 8ch? There are different rules here on allowed content, compared to 4chan. If someone happened to tell on you, you might get expelled from school and fined.

im not minor im 18 fam

Hear, hear! Oldfags, unite!

Then you should be almost over with your transitioning, all cool kids nowadays become trannies you know

they should only put the qts on hormones tbh. We don't need any more ugly trannies.

Who?