Does anyone have Mussolini's speech?

He made a speech in December 1944 talking about the end being near and explaining how he and the Axis in general were morally right, had done nothing wrong, and basically dropped red pill after red pill, it was sort of his last will and testament and a way of reaching out to people in the future and telling them what really happened

I cant find any translations of it anywhere
It was the last speech he ever made

Other urls found in this thread:

greatspeeches.wordpress.com/category/twentieth-century-speeches/benito-mussolini-speeches/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump because interested

bump because interested

Bumping

bumpidy bump. need to see this.

where da fratelli fascisti at

Credere Obbidire Combattere

Bump

Relevant

"Let me say now that what is occurring in the United States is one of the most colossal mystifications in all history. Illusion and lying are the basis of American interventionism-illusion that the United States is still a democracy, when instead it is a political and financial oligarchy dominated by Jews, through a personal form of dictatorship. The lie is that the Axis powers, after they finish Great Britain, want to attack America.

Neither in Rome nor Berlin are such fantastic plans as this prepared. These projects could not be made by those who have an inclination for the madhouse. Though we certainly are totalitarian and will always be so, we have our feet on hard ground. Americans who will read what I say should be calm and not believe in the existence of a big bad wolf who wants to devour them.

In all cases it is more likely that the United States, before it is attacked by Axis soldiers, will be attacked by the not well known but very warlike inhabitants of the planet Mars, who will descend from the stratosphere in unimaginable flying fortresses."

He was so based that he gave these kind of real, blunt, talking directly to you speeches to crowds of his people

greatspeeches.wordpress.com/category/twentieth-century-speeches/benito-mussolini-speeches/

Assad is as blunt and the lemmings still don't get it after all this time.

95% not a word of this speech was reported in the u.s.

Same goes for assad, only reason we know what he actually says is through the internet. I don't think (((cnn))) ever broadcast a thing he says.

Not OP, but I'd like to request some Assad speeches. Pretty please and thank you.

Not the speech you're looking for but this one he gave in Berlin is worth sharing. It always cheers me up.

Goddamn it. And here I just finished reading Miguel Serrano's, Hitler's UFO against the New World Order where he literally goes into the Mars bit. It's unbelievable he'd say something like that so late in the war knowing what Germany was up to, working with them on secret projects, to say something like that so out of the blue as nothing more than a passing reference to the God of War, Mars.

Thank god for the internet. It's the only way we've been able to side step the kike's lies and not fall into the same trap our parents and grandparents fell into.

Although, our grandparents used to lynch niggers, so it wasn't all bad.

>(((our grandparents)))
you might have some ashkenozz blood there user

What is the deal with Mussolini being a civic nationalist and not addressing the JQ? Even Italian military songs from the era are evidence of this. Take for example this song in which the Italianos believe they can make a nigger into a full fledged neo-Roman via race mixing.

posting the version with lyrics

Schlomo, at the very fucking least read the thread before baiting. The fucking chutzpah on this faggot, for crying out loud.

What's a good video to learn about Mussolini?

>>>/reddit/

I knew you couldn't read before, so there really wasn't any need for you to prove it further.

>>>/reddit/

What a waste of trips.

Mussolini's biggest problem within Italy was the economy, the mafia, and the freemasons whom he persecuted with zeal. Most of the Jewish population was in Germany and Eastern Europe. What little was in Western Europe already was running the whole damn machine and didn't require a massive population of jews to go along with it as they were conquered hundreds of years earlier (Rothschilds 1700's).

Mussolini also came to power long before Hitler who had to run into the problems in a much more confrontational way.

Long story short. Jews didn't seem to be a major issue for Italy in comparisons other than the Communist agitators like Spain.

your 4cuck is showing

Your pilpul is weak. Truly, this jew is only capable of projecting.

Ok, thanks for the rational explanation.

>>>/reddit/

I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow when you'll forget this ever happened and repeat the same fallacies.

why are you insisting that he was a civil nationalist?

Why are you desperately trying to co opt this board to the alt right when it is dominated by jews?

ok

I was just asking a simple question
Jesus, talk about fallacies

What question? You are insisting that Mussolini was a civil nationalist when he wasn't.

I see you juden. We all see you.

Wow what a nice derail how about a game of shut the fuck up