Memories of The Lost City

You're a citizen of the decently sized city called Raccoon City. You work night shift at a clothing boutique, so generally sleep during the day. That night when you awaken to prepare for work, you smell fire and hear gunshots and screaming. Looking outside you see groups of people eating other people, while the cops try to kill them to no avail. It becomes obvious you need to escape, but to where?
4 or 9 decides

quests are shit

You sigh exasperatedly, grabbing only a knife before leaping out the window, shouting "Quests are shit!" as you fall. Luckily a pile of corpses break your fall and you continue your last escape
3 or 5 decides

Theres a separate board for threads like this

A quiet voice in the back of your head tells you "There's a separate board for threads like this", but you look around confused, not seeing any boards nearby
1 or 6 decides

Seriously. Fuck off. Quests are cancer unless written extremely well. You don't strike me as a good writer.

Hilariously enough, I think it's called >>>/quest/

This shit killed /tg/

take the knife and kill yourself

You look around for any better weapons

You look around and find a few dead cops. You grab their guns, a tazer, and whatever spare clips they have on them. Kendo's gun shop can be seen nearby
5 or 0 decides

Nigger what the fuck is wrong with you?

It's that fancy clothing store
Where STARS apparently buys their clothes

Fuck that shop

Bump

Look for another place retard.

stay inside and play video games

You return inside to play video games. You manage to play the game of your choice for an hour before the power goes out. If you are to continue playing, you'll have to locate a generator or take over the grid yourself
3 or 1 decides

I take the knife and kill OP for being a massive faggot.

reroll because fuck you.

Bump

make a zombie fleshlight

>>>/quests/

Try to locate a generator, collect on the way back

Bump

>CLIPS
>C
>L
>I
>P
>S

OP isn't a good enough writer to justify these shitty quest threads, you moron.
Take this garbage to the designated quest board.

stay mad

keep going

please kill yourself

roll

Cuddle with a licker

You go out and look around, eventually finding a creature that seems to be missing half it's skull.
The first thought that goes through your mind is how soft it looks. It groans as it hears you, unable to see and you pull it close
2 or 4 decides