LGBT Antifa captures shitty kekistan flags to burn them

twitter.com/SJAntifa/status/882417965769084929

its another one of those asshurt videos where leftist will go to a desert, trash the place up and shoot a couple of badly hand drawn pepes.

is antifa the next tinfoil hat alien prope conspiracy theorists? they are acting like those lunatics who believes in little green man and would place numerous shooting targets of little green man for target practice, except instead of aliens they are going after cartoon frogs.

Boy, the shipping costs, I mean comrade losses; must have been immense.

From where? They could just buy them
Isn't that in the state that officially called them domestic terrorists?

slide thread

How dare they discriminate against the ethnic peoples of kekistan. Etc etc.

>>>Holla Forums

lol yeah right. They bought them off amazon.

That does make a lot more sense.

They arent very common its not like you would find one in person.

which is even better since those costs 80 dollars a piece.

they are investing their parent's hard earned money to buy a shitty reddit flag just to burn them on camera.

So considering jersey just declared antifa terrorists, couldn't they be reported to the counter terrorism authority of the NJ dept of homeland security?

yes.
they are also breaking even more rules by promoting guides on how to burn the American flag on their twitter acc.

good. fuck kukistan and all the cuckchanners trying to push that shit here.

Anyone that supports a kekistan or considers themselves kekistani need to be executed.

The Kekistan shit is cringe inducing. I'm glad Antifa is torching that shit.

Shadilay, brother :-)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's been said before but I'm gonna say it again, the cuckistani S(hill)JW's are everything that they accuse "da ebul natzis" of.

The fact of the mayter is that THEY are the real fascistic fucks, THEY are the ones who want to segregate the races and THEY are the ones that want to control speech and thought. Let the shitlibs project their bullshit onto us, the truth will out…
Shadilay brother memers, Shadilay!

Good for them. This "kekistan" bullshit is cringy as fuck. Fuck them both.

Fuck off cuck, the races SHOULD be segregated. The side that wants to assimilate aka mix the races is the side I'm fighting AGAINST.

Kekistan is a fraud. Kek's land is not a "stan". What a shitty name. Fuck Antifa but also fuck whoever decided Kek's country is an undeveloped former Soviet state. Sargon, right? Fuck that guy.

go and stay go

Was becoming even more of a laughing stock than they already are part of their plan?

please spoiler that shit user

This is why i consider this whole kekistan bullshit to be part of the "usefull idiot" category.

Smoke and mirrors for these idiots to punch at and look insane doing so because normies see it as a joke. Not to mention the waste of time and resources that could be used elsewhere. Its like automatic guerrilla warfare just that the enemy is hurting itself in confusion.

Also shit like this drives them away from us which is kinda funny given the true power that the different Holla Forumss have(just look at the last 48 hours and the amount of memes and doxing we got done here alone)

Have another.

Good, those flags are cringy bullshit.

top kekkity

I love these guys

Fact: One side is going something in the streets
Fact: One side makes memes on the internet

Which side would you want to be in

Literally don't care. They're on their own.

They do love to burn flags. Do they know we'll be burning their bodies in mass graves? They will.

Good luck with that keyboard warrior.

Serves them right. This is what happens when you run with jews, you always lose.

I can't ignore the irony of them using a very well known Third Reich flag with a Star of David on it though. Their failed attempt at provoking is actually one of the more comical things about the stupid kekistan retardness.

Ah, so that's why it's a -stan. All the rapefugees and suicide bombers. Fucking Kek"istan". Shit.

Kekistan is a shit meme anyways. Those faggots shouldn't have even come up with such autistic faggotry to bastardize kek in the first place. The rest of the US should follow New Jersey's call in declaring Antifa to be a domestic terrorist organization.

Lmao I hope those faggots do this.

No one's cheering Antifa, though also no one is defending Sargon's barren shithole of an attempt to hijack the frog for the alt-lite.

I have never seen so many losers in my life, except for at a computer programming convention maybe.

By "captures" I think they meant "ordered off of ebay".

The ayys are real you sperg.

big if true

Kek confirmed several times Ayys are real, Aryans will go to space, there will be a Great War between the Aryans and Space Kikes, and Aryans will win said war Ushering in a Golden Age.