4000 Documents about the DoD's, CIA's influence on Hollywood acquired

4000 Documents about the DoD's, CIA's influence on Hollywood acquired

archive.is/tIRpU

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VpBhERPP
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6316
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting read, bumping. I'm not opposed to the military taking some control though, in fact I believe the government has a greater role to play in purging degeneracy from Hollywood. Why permit Hollywood kikes unimpeded freedom to wield that propaganda machine?

The military is the kikes

sure thing, rabbi

Shit effort, OP, but good article. They influence AAA video games heavily as well. CoD is complete military propaganda, now and throwaway dogshit, of course. The one from 2015 or whenever, when you're in space was so blatant.

Go fight for Isreal goy

CIA- 139 Contacts

pastebin.com/VpBhERPP
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6316

Needs a bump

Do you know these youtube loo-me-naughty movie/musicvideo conspitards? They "expose" a pyramid and an all-seeing eye and another and another, they make dozens of videos about that, and not a single time explain how the brainwashing actually works, namely by using emotions as a backdoor to the subconscious mind to insert their ideology. Demonstrate it on a specific example and the goy is forever immune against their propaganda. Sorry for OT

GETTIN HYPE

Please find something to prove Hollywood kikes are agitating for wars for Israel.

Have a bump

Why don't they release the fucking documents?

Plain common sense , even without documents this was obvious. War movies inspire and help recruit young people into service.
Top - Gun 1986. It takes about 4 Years to train a fighter pilot . 1990-91 hello Desert Storm !
What luck we had all those FRESH pilots .

Not all psyops are bad though. Many instill a sense of patriotism and pride in the folk. A healthy society makes good use of this, because the common man degenerates quite quickly once his basic needs are met. Of course it depends on who is in control of the message, and clearly the CIA and military have yet to curb the glamorization of drugs use and faggotry.

Big, if there's a direct tie to Jews manipulating the public to enlist and die for Israel.

SO WITH SADNESS IN MY HEART
FEEL THE BEST THING I COULD DO
IS END IT AL
AND LEAVE
FOR
EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

No dgaf issue now is jew cnn brfo stop sliding with jew fuckery

jew black mail of gif makers because their little assholes are sore because America USA still has freedom of speech and expression

and we have guns so FUCK OFF JEW!!!!

they know about the power of memes
A couple of old guys were talking recently about how back-in-the-day suicide was almost never mentioned in film or the news. I refrained from telling them the constant attention on it now is deliberate, I couldn't think how to explain at the time without bringing memetics into it

would it even be possible to boycott hollywood

Wouldn't the proof of that just be the movies and tv shows coming out? I'd give some examples but I haven't watched tv in a decade

Yup just look at who the bad-guys are. North Korea, Russians, dune Coons, Republicans.

Oh boy it doesn't end there sonny. You simply named the most obvious ones.

Ever notice how most villains are blonde haired blue eyed white guys? Hollywood films are nothing but jewish projections of inferiority.

The bully is a handsome WASP. The protagonist a physically smaller nerdy (((outcast))). The girl is always some 10/10 aryan woman that the protagonists always wins in the end by outsmarting the aryan. In recent years swap out the nerdy jew for a stronk woman or negro. The trope still stands.

Beneath the surface of each and every hollywood film or tv show is it's slimy core of cultural marxism.

Not jews?
What are you sliding, kike?

How new are you?

I hope they still give you 5 cents for that one. You probably need it.

They experimented with mind control explicitly as a means of keeping the American populace complacent, you ass-sniffing summerfag muppet. Everyone in the CIA is either a Mormon or a Freemason. They actively recruit people with a cult-serving mentality. These people will firebomb preschools and hospitals in countries that are anti-Zionist, will literally topple entire nations that refuse to accept the Petrodollar standard, and you think they're going to help us institute some kind of principles-based NatSoc Autocracy or Republic?

If anyone's huffing Hollywood fumes, it's you, with this ridiculous Boomer interpretation of the Alphabets, where James Bond, Mission Impossible, and 24 are somehow accurate fucking depictions of reality.

Give me a fucking break. Turn off your electric talmud for five minutes and you might learn something.

Did anyone here even bother reading the article? It's a mix of shit we already knew and a whole lot of nothing.

From the article linked in the OP:
>When a writer or producer approaches the Pentagon and asks for access to military assets to help make their film, they have to submit their script to the entertainment liaison offices for vetting. Ultimately, the man with the final say is Phil Strub, the Department of Defense’s (DOD) chief Hollywood liaison.
>If there are characters, action or dialogue that the DOD don’t approve of then the film-maker has to make changes to accommodate the military’s demands. If they refuse then the Pentagon packs up its toys and goes home. To obtain full cooperation the producers have to sign contracts — Production Assistance Agreements — which lock them into using a military-approved version of the script.
So when some kike in hollywood wants to use CIA names or likeness in their films they have to ask permission from the Pentagon first. At that point the Pentagon reviews the script and erases any bad think.

What bothers me about this article is that it's implying I should be outraged at the thought of alphabets having their hands in movies. But to be honest this is the least of our fucking problems. It's not like the movie industry would be better off without the alphabet subversion. The entirety of Hollywood is a vile corrupt propaganda machine that is run by maggot kikes who push a pro-zionist message and subvert our culture with poisonous ideas.

yeah, we know

it would hurt ZOG though

irrelevant and inconsequential to the rest of the jewing going on

The Counter-culture/New Age was a CIA operation. Kill yourself for being a traitor, but take out a few at the company when you do it.