How CNN found the Reddit user behind the Trump wrestling GIF

How CNN found the Reddit user behind the Trump wrestling GIF
cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html

The Reddit user who initially claimed credit for President Donald Trump's tweet that showed Trump tackling CNN issued an apology Tuesday for the video and other offensive content he posted – one day after CNN identified the man behind the account and attempted to make contact with him.

Reddit user "HanA**holeSolo" first shared the GIF last Wednesday of Trump pummeling a wrestler with CNN's logo imposed on his face. CNN could find no earlier instance of the GIF. The GIF was later edited into a video with sound and tweeted by the President on Sunday.
On Reddit, "HanAholeSolo" took credit for inspiring the tweet. Soon after, "HanAholeSolo's" other posts on Reddit, some of which included racist and anti-Semitic imagery, quickly circulated on social media.
Now the user is apologizing, writing in a lengthy post on Reddit that he does not advocate violence against the press and expressing remorse there and in an interview with CNN for other posts he made that were racist and anti-Semitic.
The apology came after CNN's KFile identified the man behind "HanAholeSolo." Using identifying information that "HanAholeSolo" posted on Reddit, KFile was able to determine key biographical details, to find the man's name using a Facebook search and ultimately corroborate details he had made available on Reddit.
On Monday, KFile attempted to contact the man by email and phone but he did not respond. On Tuesday, "HanA**holeSolo" posted his apology on the subreddit /The_Donald and deleted all of his other posts.
"First of all, I would like to apologize to the members of the reddit community for getting this site and this sub embroiled in a controversy that should never have happened," he wrote. "I would also like to apologize for the posts made that were racist, bigoted, and anti-semitic. I am in no way this kind of person, I love and accept people of all walks of life and have done so for my entire life. I am not the person that the media portrays me to be in real life, I was trolling and posting things to get a reaction from the subs on reddit and never meant any of the hateful things I said in those posts. I would never support any kind of violence or actions against others simply for what they believe in, their religion, or the lifestyle they choose to have. Nor would I carry out any violence against anyone based upon that or support anyone who did."
The user further apologized for calls for violence against the press in his statement on Reddit.
"The meme was created purely as satire, it was not meant to be a call to violence against CNN or any other news affiliation," he wrote. "I had no idea anyone would take it and put sound to it and then have it put up on the President's Twitter feed. It was a prank, nothing more. What the President's feed showed was not the original post that was posted here, but loaded up somewhere else and sound added to it then sent out on Twitter. I thought it was the original post that was made and that is why I took credit for it. I have the highest respect for the journalist community and they put their lives on the line every day with the jobs that they do in reporting the news."
The apology has since been taken down by the moderators of /The_Donald subreddit.
After posting his apology, "HanAholeSolo" called CNN's KFile and confirmed his identity. In the interview, "HanAholeSolo" sounded nervous about his identity being revealed and asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family.
CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.
CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.
After Trump tweeted the video on Sunday, "HanA**holeSolo" took to Reddit to say he was "honored," writing "Holy s—!! I wake up and have my morning coffee and who retweets my s—post but the MAGA EMPORER himself!!! I am honored!!" MAGA is an acronym for the President's campaign slogan: Make America great again."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0HTla
archive.is/eoGdB
archive.is/dun3f
codes.findlaw.com/ny/penal-law/pen-sect-135-60.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whatcha trin' to slide schlomo yo momma?

sometimes I'm afraid CNN will doxx my little sister

More than a day before CNN published its article the ADL was putting the screws on the redditor.
archive.is/0HTla
archive.is/eoGdB

And a day before that (((Gideon Resnick))) identified the Redditor's username at *The Daily Beast*.
archive.is/dun3f

Note that Kaczynski does not cite either Resnick or the ADL, as would be expected in a legitimate news article.

This was a coordinated effort to make an example of a shitposter.
The gif was just an excuse. They want to humiliate and threaten this guy for posting Holla Forums memes.

REDDIT - 100% CUCKED

Keep up the fight goy - you are doing great!

>And a day before that (((Gideon Resnick))) identified the Redditor's username at *The Daily Beast*.

Reddit and Facebook correlate IPs and send the info to The Daily Beast to doxx any right wing user.

What do you expect?

JESUS EVEN THE SJWS ARE TURNING ON THEM

Threatened with what? Lügenpresse can only make hit piece on him, and they did it first anyway, so CNN have empty hands

That Phillip DeFranco guy also told CNN to shove it.
This really isn't working out to well for them, is it? Nobody wants to be seen bullying some random kid.

You forgot the follow up tweet.

Guys, these clandestine fucks have/have had his info the entire time. Consensus polling via their media channels will decide what happens. They're testing the waters.

she's right though. it's extortion if they threaten to reveal it.

assuming Ibuy into all this psyop. You have to see it from their point of view, they aren't going to get their censorship wet dream until they actually put a few random netizen's head on a spike

CNN beefed up their physical security a year or two ago. It'd be nice if a few anons took some measurements.

What the fuck is wrong with the barrage of (1)s recently? Shut the fuck up and lurk more.

coming from the headcase that faked harassment against herself, even on mainstream media

This stuff makes me believe a lot of gamergate was a psyop. This person being an obvious liar but never getting called out is one example. Another example is Anita Sarkessian straight up getting caught admitting she didn't even play video games and had to learn about them to do what she does (which I can't think of a flattering name for) but somehow, she's STILL going around getting paid to talk about online harassment at video game conferences. Straight up proven liar.

STOP
breathing

It is worse because if you threaten to dox someone then you can heavily influence their behaviour and decisions, and you can still dox them at the end of the day.

Trump vs Cnn meme compilation! www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyuHajCuSlA

so basically discount the points I made because I used the wrong pronoun.

never cuck out

>"points I made"
Ebin.

Gamergate was damage control for the Jews, (((they))) didn't want the goyim to know that Journalists are controlling their politics entirely and these same Journalists want to bring the suicide of the white race. #NotYourShield was the Jews way of taking the heat off of them, this #MediaGate is another where it let slip that Jewish tactics are being used by ethnic Jews to control and put down goyim revolts.

Also, the jewish/politically correct/hollywood fag takeover of the gaming industry was one of the quickest of all time. Pozzed in a decade or less.

rate 5/7 ^ 2017

I'm fucking convinced HanAssholeSolo is someone who works at CNN. Probably even one of the "dox crew" that CNN hired to find him. They wanted to make an example of a shitposter, and it backfired horribly.

Spez aka owner of plebbit is a cannibal who's involved in pizzagate. I 100% guarantee he gave all logs directly to CNN. Same with faceberg.

If CNN has killed themselves over accidentally blackmailing their own false flag plant, this timeline will have become the most stupid thing possible. So that's probably what happened, yeah.

With my shinning blue eyes I big the daylight

Man, I really, really fucking hate reddit.

I didn't bring up that dumb tranny and Sarkessian is still the agent going around getting paid to talk about harassment even though she's literally been caught saying she never even played video games. It's like it never even registers BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE AGENTS ACTING.

It's our (((benefactors))) as its always been. The media is used by the Jews to create and control dissidents where real ones culled hard. The Jewish cabal which owns and thus controls the money of these corporations to eliminate any opposition internally and then by production externally. If that opposition cannot see that there is a group of international financiers behind this then that group fails.

Even if there is a group which can see this then the Jews move to the next stage of having their useful golems destroy the Anti-Semites. Hitler didn't have the internet, we do.

Shit nigger, your first post I replied to made it impossible to guess. Flynt made a fake harassment threat on himself too, and with the onslaught of (1)s ITT it's impossible to tell who's a newfag and who's not. The rest of the post is okay I guess.

No, the most stupid thing possible would be that they order the same plant to attack CNN building, only to be shot down by their security. Then they try to spin it ass "madman goaded by Trump into attacking journalists", only to memoryhole the whole thing once it's revealed that the fucker worked for them in the first place.

that is due to the JEWS, they took over The_Donald completely after he won the election to shape their policy.

"Put your hands up, this is the meme police!"

Where do I get this shirt? #CNNBlackmail

Well then funny seeing Flint talk about Ethics

What we did if this happened to us 10 years ago. Say fuck you and meme harder and smarter.

Was obvious when they raided us with the anti Assad shit

Goes with the victembux anti-dox bullshit theme. Trust me that guy doxes but posts under a different name.

DankTrump Meme‏ @danktrumpmeme 8m8 minutes ago
 More
Replying to @danktrumpmeme @realDonaldTrump
why is a mega-corporation threatening to reveal private info of private citizens?? they want blood! #CNNBlackmail

Stephen J. Kaczynski father of #FakeNews CNN reporter Andrew Kaczynski @KFILE who works as a litigator for @JonesDay.
#CNNBlackmail #FNN

Fuck off you worthless /r/thedonald cuckold nigger-lover. You are nit in good company here

What's with the pic? Dress him up in a fucking KGB uniform. Getting tired of faggots calling literal communists fascists, just because the kikes beat it as a trendy insult into everyone's heads

Smells like a TRSodomite

HUR DUR

It's fucking annoying because at first you think it's sarcasm

TaroVidya 🐸‏ @TaroVidya

No hard feelings, CNN, but I really wanna see justice prevail over your bullshit. You actually threatened to dox someone? #CNNBlackmail

I expected nothing less

When it takes on a life of it's own you know it's gone viral you stupid motherfuckers, get outside, you need a break, all of you

Federal Agents Just Paid a Visit to Kathy Griffin — And Grilled Her for Over an Hour
Secret Service agents reportedly tracked down Griffin and interviewed her in person for more than an hour. Further, the investigation into the bloody head debacle remains open.

News: Kathy Griffin has been interviewed by the Secret Service, in-person, for over an hour….investigation still not closed.

Griffin’s attorney, Dmitry Gorin, has claimed the comedian was merely exercising her “First Amendment rights to tell a joke.”

“When you look at everything in the media, all the times entertainers make videos or express themselves in other ways, you’ve never seen an entertainer, let alone a comedian, be subject to a criminal investigation,” the attorney added.

Even though the investigation is ongoing, it’s unlikely that Griffin will actually be arrested over the crude photo.

It was a 15 year old, most likely being yelled at by his parents that he better do what they want. Its not cucking out it was the only reasonable move. Hopefully he sees the response in his defense and fully retracts the apology.

yes the boy should come forward publicly wearing an SS uniform

Dubs of truth, you got me there.

transparent as fuck

In other words the arrests start as early as this afternoon.

He was a faggola though. But don't spread it, things are going well as they are.

The meme itself could be good. Simply change 'muh gnatzi' to some soviet general or 'philosopher' and it is good to go. We need to get the normalfags to start seeing them as commie fucks and not that kike pushed 'the left are the real nazis' shit.

watson asking the tough questions

fucking god damn retard. They didn't even subpoena reddit, it's just basic research on his own posted info

FUCKING MORONS. the internet is DANGEROUS, don't post your real life deets on your shitpost accounts

they didn't need to subpoena reddit, reddit just handed the ip address over, and then CNN gave it to Time Warner (their parent company) and they looked up the account details.

Of course, TRS and other incidents told us practicing OPSEC is fucking vital

Jesus fucking Christ fuck OFF with that disgusting mongrel cunt already

Let's have a coordinated effort to make an example of them.

NOT EVEN ONCE

No, they would need to subpoena reddit to get the IP.

they just found his facebook based on deets he posted on his reddit account. LIke a fucking moron.

Jew Goldstein showed the importance of using a VPN too just in case they DO subpoena the company

I know people who buy faceberg info from tge dark web to blackmail people. They just sell weed though.

DRUDGE hasn't said anything yet….. wth?

Wu recently joined gab.ai
I get the feeling they all see which way the tide is turning. That or they're starting to realise that their enemy is human.

You're never going to "deanonymize" the internet in the USA.

gab.ai - I'm not joining any new sites, in fact I'm shutting down all of the ones I had been using except messenger, that I'm keeping open for the DOTR

wtf dude she's perfect

John would join a klan rally if it meant more patrons.

She's cute for a nigger.

I used to sit next to her in class, she's chill n funny, n she smells nice and pretty

She's got nigger blood. If you still want to fuck her after knowing that, I think you should go straight back to
>>>/cuckchan/

Is this the official CNN #2 thread now?

She's not white. She's a disgusting mulatto abomination with ayy lmao eyes and sad National Geographic titties. A vapid attention whore who will say and do anything if it means thirsty beta orbiters will fawn over her like stray puppies.

You have no clue what perfection is, untermensch.

Oh, I understand now. You're a nigger yourself. I want cuckchan to leave.

HOW CAN WE BRING ATTENTION TO THE CNN ISSUE?

I finished this just before, after being put in kikebook jail for 30 days. I'm not really sure which thread to post this in.

What the fuck happened to journalism?

I wonder.

this

When using mafia style tactics to extort a apology from and individual ,it's best not to let the whole world know you did it. #CNNBlackmail

CNN is very fake news

wait? fuck off nigger

Made a variation of this last night but mspaint sucks so i tried out gimp

What fucking kills me is that CNN is going to get away with this.

(((CNN))) has angered the Gods

Saw this on voat. They're trying to go after chan servers to expose anons

https ://i.imgjar.co/jar/qXDY-eH7G0SUdjItBlpv7w.jpg

Feels good, man.

NIGGA I AIN'T CLICKING DAT SHIT -

Already turned off everyone under 18
If it wasn't your mission, why didn't you just re-write it? Faux outrage from a phony.
lol

tl;dr

Bitch was easier to find that some slut from High School.

future pic for CNN

CNN needs to go the way of Gawker.

gab.ai is 100% israeli run

Thread theme

Joseph "CNN fake news" Goebbels was a pretty relatable guy

Don't you ever post (((Cernovich))) content without removing his dirty kike face ever again, may this serve as your warning.

You don't quite understand the mind of Leftists. You're a nobody. If someone doxed you, nobody else would do anything. Having your "problematic" meme retweeted by the president puts you on the radar of Leftists. If you get doxed for that, there will be enough deranged Leftists that know who you are/what you've done, especially if it's been broadcast by their main propaganda network, they will fuck with him. You might laugh and think that Leftists are by and large incompetent retards who can't do anything, and that's true, but there's also the insane and competent people that firebomb universities, smash up cars and property, and assassinate prominent right wingers, which isn't to say this guy is a prominent right winger, but by the same token he's got as much exposure as some and sure doesn't have a network of people to support/surround/protect him.

All that aside, it's not even really about protecting the kid, it is just about seizing on the outrage and backlash from the wider community to deliver some damaging blows to CNN.

Is confirmed that CNN actually doxed him the old-fashioned way by piecing together his identity with weaponized autism? I want to say that sounds like bullshit; I'd find it much more believable if Reddit and CNN worked together to give up his goods via account email and IP address logs and such.

Regardless, we have multiple avenues of attack here:
1. posting more CNN-getting-beat-up memes. Tweet them all to Don Jr. and Trump himself. If we can get them to post them on their own accounts, that'd be great.
2. spreading the word that the real reason HanAssholeSolo was blackmailed was because he tweeted a list of jews who work at CNN. Streisand effect this shit RIGHT NOW. Ask people why it's so antisemitic to notice who is jewish. Get the normalfags' noggins joggin'.
3. Go after the advertisers, gamergate-style
4. Dox the CNN kikes and fuck with them in the usual ways

It's extra thematic, given that Angus is fucking autistic. Look at him sperging the fuck out.

The fuck was called out every time he opened his mouth.

Not weaponized autism, it's the old fashion (((Jewish Connections)))

Technically true. If CNN just outright doxed him, it probably wouldn't be illegal. We can nab them because they decided to use the info to blackmail him, and 'publicly admitted to blackmailing him.

For fucks sake, what timeline am I in where Holla Forums and the crazy SJW gamergate tranny are working on the same side?

That's my point. They're saying they pieced together his identity, but I think it's much more likely that they used backdoor connections with reddit/kikebook/etc to get his identity. This shows coercion, and makes it more damning than if all the info was actually publicly available.

Has anyone doxxed Andrew Kaczynski yet? In particular his family? We all know doxxing him won't bother him but fucking with his family would.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST REPORT

user SOURCES
GOT ME JADED

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF MY STORY'S CORROBORATED

Are you guys retarded or something

If CNN had doxxed a 15 yo boy, it would be OVER for them. Not a reasonable move at all, you'd do the same like the snivelling coward you are. Just another LARPer trying to protect his job / keep the secret from his asian wife.

It's Wu otherwise it's Flynt

Stop with the "muh 15 year old boy" shit. There is NO EVIDENCE of this. That conjecture comes from a fucking 1-post-by-this-ID on cuckchan with nothing to back it up. And it's being taken and run with, and it's just going to cause people to bark up the wrong tree, and it will backfire when this turns out to be false.

Look at the fucker.

Fuck off redditor. Nice job outing yourself as a newfag

He could file a lawsuit. it doesn't matter how CNN got his information. what they did was illegal.

codes.findlaw.com/ny/penal-law/pen-sect-135-60.html

A person is guilty of coercion in the second degree when he or she compels or induces a person to engage in conduct which the latter has a legal right to abstain from engaging in, or to abstain from engaging in conduct in which he or she has a legal right to engage, or compels or induces a person to join a group, organization or criminal enterprise which such latter person has a right to abstain from joining, by means of instilling in him or her a fear that, if the demand is not complied with, the actor or another will:

1. Cause physical injury to a person;  or

2. Cause damage to property;  or

3. Engage in other conduct constituting a crime;  or

4. Accuse some person of a crime or cause criminal charges to be instituted against him or her;  or

5. Expose a secret or publicize an asserted fact, whether true or false, tending to subject some person to hatred, contempt or ridicule;  or

6. Cause a strike, boycott or other collective labor group action injurious to some person's business;  except that such a threat shall not be deemed coercive when the act or omission compelled is for the benefit of the group in whose interest the actor purports to act;  or

7. Testify or provide information or withhold testimony or information with respect to another's legal claim or defense;  or

8. Use or abuse his or her position as a public servant by performing some act within or related to his or her official duties, or by failing or refusing to perform an official duty, in such manner as to affect some person adversely;  or

9. Perform any other act which would not in itself materially benefit the actor but which is calculated to harm another person materially with respect to his or her health, safety, business, calling, career, financial condition, reputation or personal relationships.

Coercion in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

Fuck off back to whatever nigger-loving cuckservstive dhithole of a site you crawled out of.

No, they wouldn't. If you don't think Reddit cucks would give it over willingly, you don't know Reddit cucks.

targeting kids seems illegal

Poor chap, he got stung by the system. Now here's what you guys should do if this ever happens to you:

DO NOT APOLOGISE!!
The correct course of action is to say that you make light of political situations through humour. Your "anti-semitic" images are delving into a part of the internet and world that is deemed 'off limits', and as any good comedian would be - you were thus attracted to it. Without satire and humour to defuse situations violence can escalate quickly, and without people like you willing to broach such tough subjects, especially in this era of PC gone mad where no one else dares - we run the very real risk of political violence spilling onto the streets, like it has with a lot of Leftists who use violence and intimidation against Trump supporters because they have no comedic outlet.

You do not apologise. You insist that you are doing right in the world, and you then turn the whole interrogation on them by saying that by denying your humorous images they are in fact causing genuine violence. You then list groups like antifa, or even islam which isn't allowed to have such cartoons - and use them as evidence of how a lack of political humour can lead directly to genuine bloodshed.

This poor chap thought that grovelling before them was his only way out. Sadly that is the only way they can maintain power.

excellent.

You can't stop the 15yo narrative, so quit your bitching. CNN can't disprove it without releasing the dox, they're in a Catch-22.

good luck in divorce court with that ice queen, you're kids are going to be a mess, kill yourself now you are not donald trump

Found the liberal.

This user gets it.

Would be hilarious if CNN gets their asses sued and their reputation destroyed because a redditfag posted a video.

Coercion is illegal in Jew York.

Love that video, always brightens up my mood seeing terrorists being tortured.

I had no idea kaczynski and the others at CNN were muslims :^)

Auspicious numbers. Criminally underchecked.

And there doesnt need to be. Learn how memetics works you newfaggot

And yet, they did dox a 15 year old boy. AND IT IS OVER FOR THEM. Go project a little more somewhere else you kikes aren't getting out alive

Lmfao nice work and nice digits.

Have some fresh OC

This.
Has anyone from here actually gone through all his posts and FB like the halfchan user?

Nigger if this ever happens to you, the right thing to do is dox yourself. Hold up a printed picture of your meme in one hand and your dick in the other, and record yourself saying that in a just world, everyone at CNN would be fucking executed for the crimes of sedition, treason, and misleading the public. Smile the whole time. Laugh.

What the fuck are they going to do?

Seriously - what?

Okay, that works if you've got no family relying on you. Those of us with wives and kids are probably not in a position to risk having leftists and nogs hunting us down for being waysists.

kek, that street POV kennedy film, must be off the chain

I was under the impression that everyone with the time to make these kinds of memes falls into the former category.

If you've got people to protect, then do this: Find another person who enjoys notoriety and the chance to make some Patreon bux. Give that person enough dox/access (i.e. Reddit passwords; who cares, it's fucking Reddit) to "prove" identity, then have him (bonus points if it's a her) do what I just described.

This is a bit dark for normies

They want CNN cat stuck in a jar a similar lame things

Underrated image that's a very good one to use on blue pilled individuals about the situation, liberal (they don't like the MSM, they don't like money remember unless they're the one taking it home) will eat this up.

What a faggot.
Fucking dumbshit. Deserves every mention of his name for being a redditor star wars cuck.

fixed

Just because HanAssholeSolo was a retard for posting personnel information on plebbit doesn't mean we should let Con News Network off the hook. This is a great opportunity.

He could sue. If he's smart he will hire the lawyer with the biggest hooked nose and take CNN for 6,000,000 shekels.

This twitter shit is funny and all, but if we really want to hit CNN where it hurts, we need to go for their funding. Remember Gawker? They don't give a shit about memes on twitter, what will really kill them is contacting their advertising and getting their sponsors to pull out.

There's some fucking kind of shadowbanning happening here. Threads are transforming like reptilian jews and nobody is noticing. Even posts are missing and/or replaced.

Holla Forums, the original uncle paul; what the fuck is happening to this place? Struggling to post, all files exist despite not being old. Comments disappear when you check up on the thread an 20 min later.

lol

This.

Tits

Pick one
PICK ONE
PICK ONE SCOOOOP REEEEEEE

this pic pisses me off to no end
(((cecile dehesdin))) deserves a full doxxing with cardboard boxes, mormons and pizzas

CNN BTFO Today - Time Warner stock rises, fuckin' jerks did zero

The usual JIDF faggots are here D&Cing anything trump/cnn related with 'trump is a gud goy, goy', e.g. usual general shilling and concern trolling.

Now their bot ain't working so well again (or in very limited fashion), they're sending more real people.

Wew lad. Nice. Inspired me to do one later ;) Cheers

doxx
doxxxxxx
I like doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Give me more of that doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you pedantic little shit

Reported, because you don't belong here (and your memes are hazardous to Holla Forums's cause). I hope your ban is permanent.

Pic related: I'm sorry user I have terrible news…

ID a6d316 seems to be an operative. Did fpwp, followed by C&P tweets and shitty meme images. Must be gassed post haste and permanently.

BEGONE CNN