oy veeeeeey

Is this supposed to be funny?

Fuck yes. About damn time!

Nice trips OP. Thread is blessed now.

…w—w—wait.

OP.

You son of a bitch.

Almost got me

Not as dissapointing as the actual movie, but almost.

56 percent/100

Review.

not even funny

Absolutely charismatic.

I'm waiting for their review of Ferdinand, personally.

kek

and rekt

;^)

The anticipation of their review is killing me!!

What Will Mike DO?!

Could this not only be the end of Starwars?

But the end of RLM as well?!

Tune in next week to find out!

On The Autist Leauge

Return of the blackscreen gag.

If we watch it on youtube, the jews win!

DoubleDubs Confirm

Mike, you’re pathetic

I see this as entertaining either way it goes. If they trash it, it turns even more normalfags against it and le geek soyboys can’t pretend it’s a good movie. If they suck off Disney, RLM fanboys will melt down and Mike will have to do another Plinkett response video.

Naw, they will. They just won't make appearances on RLM anymore due to butthurt.
If they suck off Disney, "hack fraud" won't be a joke with the core fans anymore, the comments section will look like this place post-TFA.

Reddit Plebbit Media

And they will too. Their favorite movie is fucking Pink Flamingos

They're probably going to follow the same pattern that they've been following for a while

They might take the middle road and be somewhat neutral to it, some good, some bad points which will either please everyone, some people or no one. Their core drones may still watch them, especially if they continue to feed them with what they want and this review will just be a small blemish on their track record.

Neutral is the same as positive. If Mike, the man who raged about a spray painted silver lacross stick in TPM, sits there with a straight face and says he’s mixed about it while Luke drinks alien cum, it’s sheer hackery.

The Mike of the Plinkett reviews would be ready to burn down the world if this said, “directed by George Lucas” at the end. If he goes middle of the road, everyone will burn him.

Most normies still believe being Jewish is just a religious choice and not a race. Of course these are the same people who will criticise Christianity till the cows comes home but will call you anti-semitic the moment you insult or even make light fun of these people who apparently just follow Judaism.

Yep. I mean, the only thing that makes this worse for me is that I actually used to like these hacks before their Star Trek review. Then they revealed the name of their most favorite movie of all time, and I just jumped off the whole RLM train.

The only thing I can stand watching from this bunch is best of the worst solely as a way to learn about obscure older movies.

Boy, they've really became a bunch of sjw cucks. It's funny too, even though the film is so pozzed they're not happy until the entire film is made in middle Africa.

>(((Kike Cucklasa)))
>>>/cuck/
>>>/cuckold/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/black/
>>>/nigger/
>>>/israel/
>>>/judaism/
>>>/kike/
>>>/jew/
>>>/disney/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/leddit/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/autism/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/oven/
>>>/interracial/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/bernie2016/
>>>/hillary2016/
>>>/rlm/

:^)

Why would I watch this?

>(((Cucklasa's))) fat autistic jewish cock living in your ass

To play the devil's advocate, they're probably taking the piss out of Kennedy's virtue signaling.

I don't think so, they seem to sincerely think Disney isn't going far enough.

They used to be pretty offensive, but after their ST, JW and TFA vids they just went full faggots, and AIDSMoby and RedditRich became even more obnoxious and ever present.

HOL-EE FUCKIN SHIT THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC
Watching it right fuckin now.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume they fucking loved it! porg, Jay! Am I right?

Even if they bash it, they will like Episode IX, especially Mike.

I also think they did this video, and pretended they didn't watch the movie, to see their fans' reaction.

No recovering from this. The company's already declared for 'Like'.

I heard critics say this about The Force Awakens, that they held back because they thought RLM was more qualified to critique it.

Holla Forums BTFO

who are these cuckolds and why are there threads about them constantly?

A bunch of soyboys who grew up without any friends or a father figure are using these manchildren as a virtual friend simulator.

Boredom, anons.

oh fuck its true

I'll take Holla Forums for 500, Alex