What sports are white people provably better at? Other than swimming...

What sports are white people provably better at? Other than swimming, what physical functions do we perform demonstrably better?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_swimming_(men)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_swimming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Killing Jews.

We're not as good at that as the kikes like to say, however

Any winter sport.

Driving cars and Hockey.

Are you the tumblr autistic fuck that will later post evidence that the swimming world record belongs to a nigger?

Only retards believe whites are good at basketball or swimming, the only reason niggers are good at those sports is because their center of gravity is lower than Europeans which gives them and advantage. Niggers might be better at swimming, but they are horrible at thinking sports or ice sports.

It's still a WIP. We might be losing but are constantly plotting the Ultimate Solution

Niggers are not better at swimming, tf are you on about?

Hockey , bowling , curling , golf, soccer, swimming , providing for a family

Strongmanship.

Winter sports, and sports that involve strategy and planning, such as sailing

War.

also knowing who our fathers are, and paying utility bills

Lifting, wrestling, war

It was some news/world records that became a meme on tumblr a few years back and keeps until today. It all started with some nigger beating Michael Felps' record by 2 seconds and more niggers followed close (though I doubt they beat previous record).

Then cucks then compiled a long list of niggers being good (close to world record) at swimming. My guess OP is one of those tumblr shills trying to say "I got you" or an idiot that believes in "white can swim faster pseudoscience".

I'm keeping an eye on OP because he can be the first option.

building empires, engineering

trips confirm

Lifting for sure, I recall seeing legit studies showing why Slavs and Icelanders dominate strongman and powerlifting. Great slow twitch muscles and strong CNS I believe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_swimming_(men)

I just checked. Didn't see any niggers ahead of Phelps. In fact I don't see any niggers. The fuckers from South Africa are all white. It's pretty much scientifically proven that the descendants of hominids (niggers from Africa), as opposed to hominins (whites from Europe), evolved to avoid water for my aforementioned reasons.

Fatherhood.

Wrestling is an area Whites tend to dominate, as well as power-lifting.
See also hockey.
See also anything which requires a high degree of cognitive function - ie, for example, in the Nigger Football League, you'll find that most positions are broken up on a racial basis, and most quarterbacks (ie generals/squad leaders) are White.

Why do you have to ask stupid questions, you little weirdo? team sports are for children.

Later 'social scientists' (commies and their Jew sponsors) saw it as a way to get people from different ethnicities to fight for stupid teams instead of having actual diversity and not being one group-consumer-culture. Just like the degenerate Roman coliseums was a way to distract plebs from the horrors of dictatorship - or a corrupt Senate (base Cicero excluded).

But instead of seeing something cool like gladiators shoot each other, it's niggers jumping up and down trying to put a ball into a hoop – a children's game.

Strength/lifting? Tennis? Association football? 400m dash? Marathons and endurance sports? Winter sports? Motor sports? Thinking sports? Nigger, have you looked at the Olympics? Whites are the minority race of the world yet are GOAT.

Everything that isn't running or jumping.

What drugs are you on? White people are better at swimming because of their lower, more even center of gravity. Dindus run faster because of their higher center of gravity and longer legs, their body weight is falling forward when they run.

Nah, whites are great at running too depending on distance. The nigs aint got the white man's stamina.

That's why Ethiopians and Kenyans dominant distance running?

Quit the 'chemical enlightenment' faggot, even kikepedia says that whites are better at swimming. The only niggers who are even remotely decent at it are Jamaicans and they adapted to it from living on an island.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_swimming

Stop sliding

All of them
We just have jobs and can't dedicate our time to sports.

Didn't you make this same thread last week?

There are more species of hominids in Africa then in the rest of the world combined.

A lot of long-distance runners from Kenya come from a single tribe. It's mostly nurture rather than genetics – they have to traverse long distances to get to school.

Hippos lived in Europe while we evolved; they went extinct about 30,000 years ago. Hippo skeletons have been found under Trafalgar Square.

I am afraid you are mistaken. There is no "We". Jews aren't white.

Lifting.

C

Cycling, not a single nigger to be seen

About the only sports whites do not dominate are the sprints (which are dominated by west Africans or their descendants) and the marathons (which are dominated by east Africans or their descendants) as well as some more or less fringe sports like Badminton or Table Tennis which East Asians dominate.

Just about every other sport, summer or winter, is dominated by whites.

War. Sage because slide thread

Others have already mentioned it, but lifting. While everyone knows niggers have that chimp strength in the beginner to intermediate range, their upper potential is a joke. They do not have the bone density for it. I don't know many times I've seen a niggers bones snap in half trying to play we wuz Hercules n sheit. It's just like their mental development, they develop faster as children then basically stay children for life. Primitive life forms tends to mature faster because they don't go through as much brain development. They're like fucking zerglings.

How about being the strongest.

Forgot link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

Maintaining a proper family.
Polite sage for not politics.

The best part is all the times the competition is held in nigger central (where it's easiest for the poor as shit countries to send more of them) and they still can't compete.

If it's nurture then why haven't any whites dominated?

Race war is perfectly acceptable chatter here.

One more proof that niggers aren't builders.

chess