What gaming forums have the most hardcore nazi/commie mods that will ban over every little thing?

What gaming forums have the most hardcore nazi/commie mods that will ban over every little thing?
I know there is Neogaf which is amazing because people actually pay money to go to a site that will kick them out whenever they feel like.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NplM6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holla Forums

A huge number of developer's home forums. Bioware comes to mind. Of course, Comcept's forums were a thing.

Just about every single one of them. Power gets to their heads, and they ban anyone who dissents them. It's like with server admins as well.
Some romhacking forums except for the goon co-opted Romhacking.net are pretty good.

Do you really think Nazis censored opinions you fucking nigger?

Gr8 b8 m8

You tell me. After all, collectivism is good but only when it agrees with me! :^)

>>>/cuckchan/
And please stay there

That's a pretty bad example user if most of the bans are for being off topic.
I would post some great examples from the top 5 boards but that would start a shit storm.

Fuck you, cucks.

(You)

I hope you are baiting.

Are you gonna ban me for disagreeing with you? :^)

Neogaf.

Are you retarded or something

yes

The only people who want to be moderators are exactly the kind of people who should never be moderators.

Well that's incorrect. Nazis have been oppressed for half a decade due to this jewish smearing and it's about time we alt-rights did something about it.

Holla Forums
Holla Forums took over this place
archive.is/NplM6

Holla Forums

If you're going to LARP something, you should probably know a little about it.

Power corrupts, but everyone forgets the other side of that, where the corrupt actively seek power. It seems like people think that only cartoon "evil" seeks power. This is not the case.

I'm sorry you are so oppressed user.
Now post some vidya related images faggot.

Wait a sec
Do these cucks really pay to stay on Neogaf?
I knew SA users pay 10 bucks per month for some subforum, never heard about Neofags paying to suck Sony's cock

Okay guys lets guess today how many threads Holla Forums is going to make before Mark or anyone else bothers to do something. I think infinite.

I'm sorry too.

Holy shit, that's fucking hot. Source?

I dunno

I'm saying the art your posting is horrible western tumblr trash made by tumblr artists. At least post some good art.

we wuz pokeymans n shiet

Pretty much.

>be 14
>it is a sprite comic forum
>other admin ban people over who they let win in the Megaman fighting tournament comics that ripped off DBZ

What is the most Ban happy board on Holla Forums?
My vote goes to /christian/ but I don't go to many other boards.

jwj

*coolest

Welp

Holla Forums and
/svidya/
:^)

Well you guys wont visit them, but basically every German forum. Chip for example bans you for talking about emulators, but they offer them as downloads. They are generally pretty random when it comes to rules.

He was banned because he said the word hell 3 times.

Holla Forums is a no fun allowed zone

Hitler would never do anything like that!

user, if you keep going the thread were turn into a butthurt trigger storm like every thread where someone insults Holla Forums.

I can't even try and post on Holla Forums with a VPN, and I've posted there maybe once in the past two years.

The what video games trigger you thread wasn't enough meta bitching for your tastes?

ur mom

Sumer must have been an absolute hellhole, because it was always Summer there.

Nigger, I just came to Holla Forums wanting to post images like pic related.

fuck off /intleftypol/

Come on user, let me have some fun. This thread is already beyond saving anyway.

Why don't you post some vidya related images and discussion with me user.

Not gaming centered, but there's actually a "Don't post things that mods/admins hate" rule.

SA is really heavy-handed. It's not really the mods. It's mostly the users who virtue-signal and ban all discussion that doesn't fall into their narrow worldview.

Also, they had child molesters as mods. The tale of Smorky is hilarious.

SA has a policy of only having horribly broken people as mods.

Anyone else remember this thread?

What is up with people absolutely losing their shit over other people not liking Fallout 4?

Because it's many Plebs first RPG along with skyrim so it is amazing to them.

Neogaf, always Neogaf.

Because bethesdrones are autistic/underage and have never played a good wrpg before so they defend anything bethshit shits out so they have somthing they can cling to.

Read the thread.

How the hell did ANY elder scrolls game improve the videogame genre by a massive jump?

Mario 64 defined how 3rd person games would control
Half-life 1 has influenced nearly every FPS made since it's release
How the hell did the elder scrolls series do anything like that?

By removing RPG elements.

That video really boils my piss.

kek