CNN issues statement: Have Good Goy opinions or we will dox you

archive.is/PEObM

Faggot shouldn't have apologized, but still. The audacity of these journos.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C5NqX#selection-289.0-289.204
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CNN_personnel
archive.is/zj8tn
archive.is/fHzZ1
dicksbymail.com/
dmlp.org/legal-guide/publication-private-facts
archive.is/JToli
archive.is/K7T8s
archive.is/FQ38N
archive.is/ZYmqk
whitepages.com/name/Stephen-J-Kaczynski/Beachwood-OH/gzkburp
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6l8rb9/journalist_who_exposed_the_racist_creator_of/
archive.is/rkKQw
youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s
8ch.net/pol/res/10198235.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LuLtEToDKHY
voterlookup.elections.state.ny.us/
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882450827339812865
archive.is/qKIC3
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/5/cnn-threatens-reveal-reddit-user-real-identity-ove/
twitter.com/praesto03/status/882456518754529280
gotnews.com/alert-will-hire-hanassholesolo-sue-cnn-crowdfunded-case-can-get-touch-us-cnnblackmail/
reddit.com/user/HanAssholeSolo
twitter.com/hradzka/status/882462754337996800
archive.is/C0alf
aliexpress.com/item/100-pcs-bag-Viola-Seeds-English-Violet-Flower-Wild-Pansy-Heartsease-Violetta-Flower-for-flower/32756317114.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought it was fake but when I found out it was real I laughed so hard. They really gone off the deep end and it proves how hard Trump got to them. But yeah, shame he apologised. You're never supposed to apologise or PRcuck to libtards but he's a plebbitor so what did you expect? Fuckin moron but lol. CNN is a joke.

Sometimes a gif is just a gif.

CNN doxxed someone?

Anyone got CNN dox?
I need them for…something.

How much shit will CNN be in if they actually release his info?

Into the trash he goes

Time to crank up the meme machinery boys. This shit won't stand. Also, two can play that game. Their hosts and executives… nothing about them can't be found.

This is as good as a declaration of war. We should take shit posting toward CNN to the next level.

Well CNN just made that target bigger on them, lets get to work gentlemen.

They arent as invulnerable as you think.
With good reason, the president can send the feds in to shut them down, with force if necessary.
They are a media entity threatening a private citizen. This just isn't done.

I was meaning to ask.
Historically speaking, what happens when a group decides they want to opt into the weaponized autism game?

Anyone want to form a plan of action?

What the fuck is this shit?! Did this guy really cuck out or was he getting the sudden (((urge))) to shoot himself twice in the back of the head so he bent the knee? I mean, the former sounds plausible since he is a plebbitor with a Star Wars username, but this is bullshit no matter how you look at it since it's on the front page of Drudge for everyone to see.

“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,”

Sam Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing, when asked why he donated to support DailyStormer.com

archive.is/C5NqX#selection-289.0-289.204

I think you know the answer

That could be either.

So they're openly threatening people for disagreeing with them now.

I wish they would've doxed me I know the kikiest of lawyers, we would make bank

Huh, guess he truly was a redditor

The group makes shit memes and gets mocked before eventually ceasing to exist.

What a faggot. When you apologize, it shows that your opinion is worthless because you're too cowardly to even stick by it. Anyone who apologizes to SJWs for badthink should be gassed.

He was openly anti-semitic and redpilled on the JQ and they threatened him and his family so he deleted everything.

I don't blame him, tbh. We're still at the point where you can lose your job or even your life if you speak the truth.

There's really not other answer than CNN threatened to dox him and ruin his life for being an enil nayhze online. The ultimatum was to apologize so they could scrape by with a bit of their ego intact.

Dox every CNN employee you can find while bullying them as hard as possible? That's pretty much all you can do that isn't FBI-tier.

I suppose you could also mail them boxes of tampons for their bleeding pussies

god that was an entertaining stream

When you cuck, you lose everyone who is on your side and gain nobody on the side trying to destroy you

He should have doubled down and used this doxx as an opportunity to launch his career as an antisemite

UH-OH

I don't think autism was that useful before the internet user. However, you could say all inventors are kind of autistic, see Mikhail Kalashnikov as an example. By sheer autism he turned a bunch of retarded commie masses into AK-47 wielding zerg rushers.

Well its gonna be a night of dox

That's all?

DOX THE JURNOS, MEME WAR NOW!

You're never wrong, Holla Forums.

See how they recoil.

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH THE IDENTITIES OF ALL CNN EMPLOYEES

including all their illegal spic janitors and cafeteria staff

Is this even legal?

THIS HANA**HOLESOLO FELLOW WAS A BAD BAD GOYIM HE POSTED A MEME WITH DA STAR OF DAVID

We just got finished with one meme war, and now another's starting? Wow, that's quick. Knowing how CNN's the target, I expect that this will be quicker than a civil war against Marxists..

Kikes absolutely go off the deep end when they're named. This is because when so many of them flip the fuck out over something as innocuous as saying "Person X is Jewish," they're broadcasting to normalfags that the very act of naming the Jew is an atrocity that will get you punished. Unlike the Irish, the Japanese, or any other race of people, the Jews do NOT want people to know they're Jewish. Da goyim cannot know.

Why stop at CNN? We should dox MSNBC and (((Fox))) as well. Draw the entire (((media))) into the fray for CNN's absolute retardation. Treat all media entities as equals. Punish them all for the doings of one.

Let's get the dox started. Here's Wikipedia's list of CNN personnel.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CNN_personnel

Apologizing to an SJW is no different than turning your back on a vicious and aggressive unleashed dog.

That's the (((Equality))) they're striving for. I say that you should, as they're asking for it,
DO IT, MOTHERFUCKER!

Wait until they do something big and specific so we can really drive home the mentality of "Talk shit, get hit."

IT'S AFRAID
CNN is making a public example of this guy precisely because it is genuinely vulnerable and desperate.

So cuck boy pussed out. We should dox this stupid mother fucker and go after him to serve an example against others.

Fuck off, schlmo.

Anyone good with vocoder stuff? Like making my voice sound like Darth Vader? I just remembered James Earl Jones used to do the CNN title rolls:

I want to cut out the "C" sound and replace it with "heeb".
THIS… IS HEEB-NN.

Hello Van Jones.

OMG, did he shitpost in his apology? The absolute madman.

Go back to reddit, Han.

You were so stupid you didn't even do opsec right and you used reddit. Of course you were gonna get doxed. If CNN was smart enough to dox you others prob have too. SHould have stuck to your guns cuck boy. That info will come out sooner or later.

That doesn't really matter when the people who are "opposing" them are not serious and weak.
Yeah, I'm sure President Zionist Steam Valve will get right on that for you.

Found the yid

Defeatist kikel detected.

Doxing is legal, but blackmail and coercion are extremely illegal. Now doxing a person who has requested, out of fear of life and limb, to not be doxed will be considered illegal by any judge. In this case CNN is literally threatening this man's life if he exercises his First Amendment rights

So much this. NO ONE respects a coward.

Reddit is cancer top to bottom. His account probably links back to his real name on kike-book or something in a past post. Reddit users are so worried about gaining E-rep, karma or what ever the fuck its called they end up hanging on to accounts that are clearly compromised.

No one respects a coward.
But a smart person doesn't simply ignore an opportunity for muh principles.
At this point, it has little to do with the cuck himself but CNN trying to flex muscles they do not have.

Yeah, they dug up his reddit profile and found some bad goy posts. I can only assume that he apologized to keep them from releasing his name. The CNN gif isn't really what he's apologizing for. It's the racist troll posts.

You absolutely can hurt CNN. You just have to, you know, actually go and do it. Their offices aren't top secret. Their on-air personalities don't conceal their identities.

You hasbarats coordinating with each other?

This.
I feel the urge to call into CNN and ask, do you feel in charge?

Oh? So CNN doesn't broadcast globally, and doesn't know who this anonymous plebbitor actually is?

Because I thought this thread was about how the plebbitor called up CNN and ratted himself out, and how CNN threatened to reveal his idenity on their global broadcasting network…

And filtered.

Rather than bitching about a ledditor cucking out, why don't we remind CNN what the internet hate machine can do to them?

I agree that we should dox every single employee at CNN. Question is, what should we mail them? Since they're all faggots, they'd probably appreciate dildos, so we can't send those. Anyone have any ideas?

Filtered.

so how did they obtain his dox? did he ever post any of his personal info?

also isn't it illegal to publish private information like that, i'm fairly certain it is.

something smells fishy about this whole story. like the account was one of their shitposting accounts that they had in r_donald to discredit the reddit or something.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, RABBI

releasing info about someone is not illegal

THIS

you lose again goyim

Archive of Twitter post where they boast about their assassination:
archive.is/zj8tn

Archive of the CNN article by Andrew Kaczynski:
archive.is/fHzZ1

I know this one easy way of doing as such. It's called Boycotting Turner. It's as easy as not paying for cable and sticking with FTA television (read: Cord-Cutting). It's been gatting easier to do that as more free alternatives (White AND Black) are opening up.

maybe a Bag of Dicks?
dicksbymail.com/

If that tiny wimp is so insignificant and CNN is so powerful, then why does CNN bother to publically threaten him?
Think about it, CNN is going out of its way to make an example of a single stupid redditor. They wouldn't have bothered doing this five years ago. They've been weaked to the point that even fucking redditors scare them.

You think they have the grapes to actually publish a private citizen's dox?

Typical jewish tricks.

Does any Holla Forumsack pay for talmudvision? If so, fucking why?

How new are you? This shit has been going on for years.

No. They are connected to the money printing machine and will simply shift their content to a different platform. The real solution is eliminating these people.

Someone should just sit outside CNN HQ blasting jewish music when they're arriving in the morning.

Publication of Private Facts
dmlp.org/legal-guide/publication-private-facts

also what they did was clearly extortion.

Pic related, user.

I think being the sneaky jews they are they would must likely include his name within a report regarding Trumps tweet or something like that. I doubt they'd write an entire article just to out one reddicuck.

They're threatening to dox user shitposters so they can send Antifa after them. They're flexing, and they are going to get fucked in the ass no lube because of it.

It's already normal to hate the media, most of America does, but now they're literally threatening the "bad goyim", e.g. us. The establishment media has come out and declared war on us. Ergo, we won. See, every normalfag will be rooting for the underdog, us, which means by default we have already won.

Idc how edgy V was, he's absolutely right. YOU CANNOT KILL AN IDEA.

Law anons correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this an open case of extortion? CNN implies that if he doesn't comply with their wishes they will follow through on their threat, can we bring this to the attention of the FCC and whatever NGOs watch journalistic integrity?

redditor was retarded or something and used the same account for shitposting and normalfag shit

what the fuck is this codemonkey?

I don't. I've been using the air, and Piracy as my two main mediums. I only buy some vidya and tech hardware, if needed.

YES

the loop hole here is if they found his information on the internet, by using similar or past usernames, technically he already revealed that info to the public, so connecting the dots publicly isn't illegal

however extortion and blackmail certainly is, not that CNN would ever get in trouble for this

Huh. Which companies advertise on CNN again? Just curious.

Even better. Remember that operation Holla Forums had when steam rolled out paid mods?

Let's make CNN's life a literal hell and fill their mail with fucking tubes, faxes with pages of black ink, and email with spam.

Based Satan confirms, CNN is now in hell.

So much this.

i dunno but i am seeing it on everyone that actually posts an image/webm…

They aren't in the air (IIRC, they're scrambled on C-Band), so their license wouldn't be revoked for doing this crap, but if it spreads to the people, CNN would run out of money.
Doing that would make the situation worse, freund.

Good idea. As per June 5th: archive.is/JToli

Mostly pharmaceutical companies, probably.

Archive of the Twitter belonging to the assblasted author Andrew Kaczynski who will gladly throw you and your families into prison for thoughtcrime:
archive.is/K7T8s

What a dumbass, however CNN did resort to extortion so this really should be something we go after them for.

I so double-fucking-dare them to dox his shit. The only reason they didn't is that they know actually doing it will fuck them over much more than it's worth. It's only valuable to them as long as it remains an unused public threat, because there's the slight change the threat might sway other weak-minded redditors.

So basically we're going to war with CNN right?

They can't be allowed to do this to a fellow racially aware white man.

The Xfinity Jews made it so you have to have basic cable to get internet. I pay for DirecTV just for old movies and NHL.

Can someone edit the American History X gif?

You can title it CNN Blackmale

TBH the faggot or anyone else like that deserves it

Did… did they just publicly attempt to blackmail an American citizen?

I think "Scarlet Letter" would be a better name, but 'aight, then.

Cause of some old lady here who can't live (seemingly without TV), we have to use DirecTV. Not every TV in the house uses it, but that means that we now have limitless data.

They didn't attempt it. They did it. They can't go back from this. It's insane that this happened at all. It shows how desperate they've become.

Forget FCC, this needs to be brought to Trump's attention himself.

Of course if he's not US-based then they might be feeling more secure about it. Some poor Limey who might lose his TV license or Kraut who will have literal thought police busing down his door might cave.

Activate the Meme machines. Prepare the equipment, the communications, fuel the vehicles and helicopters.

I give no fucks anymore tbh fam. Funnily enough someone contacted me recently attempting to find where I lived. Maybe it was CNN doing an expose, kek. I hope so, I have the money and Jew lawyers to fuck them worse than hulk Hogan fucked Gawker

Archives of Kaczynski speaking on behalf of his hostage:
archive.is/FQ38N
archive.is/ZYmqk

Andrew has an older brother, Steve, and a wife, Rachel Louise Ensign, who works for the Wall Street Journal.

They succeeded. And on the Fourth of July, at that.

Kek this even has race mixing, nigger adopting, boomer cuckservatives pissed off.
CNN is in a fucking death spiral.

No, seriously, how the fuck do we do this? To whom do I start sending antisemitic memes at?

i can find you a jewish lawyer

Here's the list of CNN's advertisers
Feel free to spread.

Time to short time warner?>>10197713
Get em user. Take no shit from these vermin

They've really done it this time haven't they?

Halfchan is already mobilizing for full scale war.

Oh it's fucking on now, lads.

Fuck, the chutzpah of these likes. Blatantly threatening a man's Freedom Of Speech, the amendment they've been hiding behind for decades.
1776 IS COMMENCING AGAIN!

DRJ gives the go ahead.
Meme war on.

Solid black faxes are best, because they have to use a real person to check each and every single one, because legal documents are sent by fax. And they still have to pay for the fax ink and paper.

This reminds me of the old days of GamerGate. It's a nostalgic feeling.

I feel like I could contribute that doxing festival, but I smell kekistani scum in that tweet

My doxing powerlevel is quite low but this is possibly the same Andrew Kaczynski.

This, since all the information was already online, CNN didn't do anything illegal. Unethical and repulsive, yes, but not illegal. Still I'm not sure about threatening him….

If someone could that can do frame by frame can add Trump and American flag over tattoo that'd be appreciated

Changing stories already
The jew recoils in pain

Also, lol

really touches my tra la la

top-level opsec on that site there hah

How about switching it up to white text on black pages?

Jim made a video about this (someone please webm).

Pfft. You couldn't google your way out of a paper bag

Hahaha, this is the best timeline. A professional news organisation losing it this badly over some kid who made a gif where Trump was really at BTFO CNN. Time to make more CNN memes.

It's too late. They crossed a line and now they must be destroyed.

Be sure to mention Andrew Kaczynski in your emails. It's time to make him the example.

Let's hope they've got an ultra lefty manning the machines that will start to literally shake upon seeing such wasteful use of paper and ink.

CNN blackmailed an American citizen for expressing his first amendment rights on the 4'th of July.

Burn them to the ground.

Anything that wastes as much ink, paper, and human attention as possible is a good thing.

mp4 for people who don't want to give clicks.

Yes, I think this is the old man here:

whitepages.com/name/Stephen-J-Kaczynski/Beachwood-OH/gzkburp

At one time Andrew was at:

3046 43rd St.
Astoria, NY 11103

[email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, editor@@msnbc.com, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */,
IM JUSR GOING TO SET THESE HERE

DUBS COMMAND THIS

Yes it was, I love finding anons that witnessed what I did

Also, here's CNN's fax number

But it's to late now CNN

It was always to late.

Why protected email?

This is the exact reason I have an entire separate identity when posting online. It doesn't even take that much to set up, and let me explain myself. I think we've all been around for a long time to see how the slightest amount of information can get you doxxed. A sentence here, a picture where someone can see something in the background there.

Here's what I do, I give them all the information to "dox" me. I'll do one while I type this out for an example.
First I go to fake name generator, and I find a suitable name and location.

Next, using a browser that you don't normally use for your personal shit, make a Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail and whatever else account under this name.

But you need a picture right? So go to Craigslist in a totally different city and pull a few off of "men seeking women". Here are mine, just some random guy with multiple pictures that can't be reversed searched.

Then if you want to take it step further look for jobs on Indeed with the city you selected. It gives you a position and a company so you can sound legit. Bonus points for working with something that would make liberals go nuts to want to ruin your career. I found they are hiring a Insurance Placement Specialist at Wells Fargo, so now that's my job.

So now I'm Ricky, I work at Wells Fargo in Georgia. I just give enough information to let them dig and find out my last name is Stevens and which branch I work at. I make a Twitter account with this instead of "DeplorablePepe1488" with an anime avatar.

This way if someone wants to get super assblasted at what you said, instead of calling you a "loser neckbeard that lives in his mom's basement with a cartoon avi", they can rage at poor little Ricky here and try to dox him.

If you want to further seed your account with pictures, you can pull your car from Craigslist too. Find some shitty Jeep Wrangler that someone is selling, they'll take multiple pictures of it. That's now your baby. If you want to put some pets, go on cuckchan Holla Forums and someone will always post multiple pictures of their dog or cat. That cute lab, that's now your lab…Brutus.

Basically, make your accounts look legit by being doxable, but you control the information.

Is CNN subjected to the laws of New York state?

I was thinking about operation disrespectful nod good times

[email protected]
You need to ghostbin this sht.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6l8rb9/journalist_who_exposed_the_racist_creator_of/

This is the funniest shit I have ever read in my entire fucking life.

Doxing reporters is absolutely the most retarded thing you could be doing right now. The Jews just handed us an absolutely golden opportunity to get the Jew meme he was doxed over trending. This story has massive potential for legs, given it's riding the coattails of manufactured outrage over the president's tweets. The Jews just handed us an opportunity to get Jewish media control pushed into the mainstream narrative, they fucked up bad handling this one.

check Assange's twitter he posted the statute

You see, this is what I love about kikes. They just can't help but push themselves into a grave. As usual, they pissed off just about everyone they possibly could. Good work and good night, (((CNN.))) Let's hope the Clintons tumble down with you.

They do operate in Jew Yawk. From wikipedia:

(checked)
I think both can be pursued

This is fucking beautiful. Assange is having none of this.

We should all make CNN OC and spam their feeds

Well the reporter that doxxed him lives in New York, so I'd say so.

This is really escalating quickly.

People are trying to get CNNBlackmail trending on twitter, hopefully it might break into it soon.

Not my thing

Steaming hot take from HellaBrainCells

I think doxxing yourself with public court record to take CNN for a few million dollars would be worth the 'risk to your safety'.

I probably don't have to say this, but just in case there is anyone here dumb enough to have not realized it yet:
Reddit is extremely unsafe. Not only is it highly insecure, but it is completely filled with such types that would be highly inclined to dox someone like us. If any of you are retarded enough to actually have a dedicated reddit acount, do NOT ever post anything that would harm you if said under your real name.

TOO LATE, CNN
IT'S MOTHAFUCKIN' ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

"it's okay to track people down for speech, and show up to expose them and their families: that's the rules.
we didn't set them
we accept them as they set them.
- Andrew "weev" Auernheimer, moments ago

Stop being a baby-back bitch.

Funny how they can't help from proving every nationalist society quote correct.

Pick one you nigger faggot i don't have the reaction image to fit this feel so ill just report your faggot ass.

CNN says it in their article. He basically had to apologize or they'd release his info, Brand him a racist, and they know that'll trigger lefty harassment of him and screw up his life

They're holding his info as blackmail basically

I'm not saying I'm going to dox anyone but CNN is showing they're willing to escalate to that. Just saying

Also they're pissy because he posted pic related on his reddit account before. Streisand effect this.

I should send them 1000 pages that just say NIGGER over and over again.

CNN is going to murder one or more of their own in a false flag over this, just to spin it around and get Trump's Twitter shut down.

You missed my point over and over again

Then he goes to gab, and makes it fucking explode.

Halfchan banned me for doxxing the reporter:
Pretty sure that Buzzfeed Andy Rocks this addy:
215 W 125th ST #FL 3
New York, NY 10027

You sad, deluded little child. I bet you still watch ThuleanPerspective, don't you?

Even if the wanker was a redditor, letting CNN get away with this shit would be ridiculous. First they come after redditors, then their ego will burst and they'll go afer us.

What a glorious timeline. Also, the kikes cant not fuck up. It has been written. The kikes will suffer nothing but set back after setback until they are holocausted by the Fire Cock

Is it possible this is fake news and they never got his info, and posted the apology to aggrandize themselves?

What a fucking surprise. Fucking cucks can't even do something as basic as doxing a public reporter anymore.
People need to find a containment place for those losers.

u wot?

"You better be good, goyim!"

FUCK YOU

I fucking hope they do. I always wanted the FNN mount to add to my trophies.

the ending of the OP's link:

No CNN, trolling is and art

It's called cuckchan.

Lads, drop some CNN memes.

Why do they always come here to tell us that cuckchan banned them. Nobody even needed to know you went there at all.

Look at the backlash that's already building.
It's only been a few hours.

checked
Fax'em to death

They already do. Just know that PRcucking never works.

isn't it a weird coincidence that such a large amount of jewish people control the media? Wouldn't you find it pretty weird if 1.8% of the population controlled what the 98% read?

That's in the middle of Harlem. The whole place's been getting more hipsters gentrifying it, so he could be living there.

Checked. Never ever ever apologize.
NEVER MUH PR

What next, "some aut-right faggot said something pro-white so we should hope all whites die" you fucking nigger?

Enemy of my enemy is not my friend

Shit, nigger, which one is the right address?

I think this guy fucked up. I understand why he apologized and was threatened. I might have even done the same in a panic. But the problem is that he's still going to get doxxed soon, and the apology will have done nothing to save him. He shouldn't have apologized.

get roku, the free services on it are not too bad if zionist propaganda only makes you laugh anymorealso physically disable the mic in the remote

Brothers in arms, what is it that you really want? Do you wish for war with CNN as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A whose whose fury is built with iron and lightning and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this earth?

Very well. Then krieg is what you shall have.

CNN is literally blackmailing this redditfag. We Reichstag fire now? This is fucking huge.

Also, we need to take advantage of the Streisand Effect now. Remember, they're doing this because they're pissed that he named the CNN jews with pic-related. But the "cover story" is still that they're mad about the wrestling gif.

So what do we do? We ignore the CNN jew picture (for now) and make this the story of how the media is trying to ruin the life of some random guy for making an innocent meme. That's the key here. It's so one-sided that literally no one can look at CNN favorably after that. And the best part? After people are fully onboard seeing him as a martyr, then they might find out about the CNN jew picture, and then go down that rabbit hole.

He didn't fuck up originally, He made something funny the president retweeted. And yes he fucked up by apologizing.

Try again, maybe you'll find something that works.

(Checked)
DEUS VULT, AVE MARIA!

Seize upon every opportunity presented to you.
Can you not into war?

Obligatory vampire eating a baby. Sage for off-topic.

Tweet that gif to DonJr- he will get it to his dad

How to make the old right wing boomers useful idiots?

They're going to completely ignore the subreddit that those posts were posted in and go straight for MUH RACISM angle to justify posting his dox, and because he DARED to create memes

I'm glad he fucked up and apologized, it baited CNN into LITERALLY COMMITTING A FELONY ON TWITTER HOLY SHIT.

He might just do that.

Do all of this from a VM and use a VPN and firewall rules to prevent a connection to clearnet. Any browser tracking js crap will be contained to that VM rather than relying on the security of your browser to protect your system.

I found another good source of pics is instagram with a small number of followers. Use that to seed your fb with random shit that all links back to another person. Be sure to edit each picture with a few extra pixels (all black in a dark area, random colors in a lens flair) to prevent reverse image searching unless you want the reverse image search to go through.

Can we use Gamergate tactics and go after CNN's advertisers?

Here's a list:
AC Pro
Ace Hardware
Aleve
Alfa Romeo
Allegra
American Petroleum Institute
Audi
AT & T
Bayer
Behr Paints
BMW
Cars.com
Century Link
Chamonix
Clear Choice
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hewlett-Packard
Hilton
Infiniti
Jos. A Bank
Lexus
Marriott
McDonald’s
Men’s Wearhouse
Mini Cooper
Michelob
Microsoft
Mercedes-Benz
National Car Rental
National Education Association
Optum
Panera
Pom Wonderful
Prudential
Stelara
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
TD Ameritrade
Tempurpedic
US Postal Service
Vistaprint
Vita Coco
Whole Foods

718 area code is Queens, so you are right

So he can file charges against CNN now? He might as well.

I don't need a Roku I enjoy my DirecTV when I do actually watch. Howard Hughes was a great American. Xfinity can go fuck itself because I literally only have it for internet, but as I mentioned the Comcast Jews made it so you have to have the TV package also to get internet.

Let's give it a shot. Operation Disrespectful Nod 2?

Anyone have the gif?

Not with the swatstika still on it he won't. Can someone remove that, put a MAGA logo or American flag there or something?

Stupid faggot doesn't realize his dad isn't changing. He always thought that way, he just couldn't be as open about it because of the liberal retardation of the last 8 years

Good point. At first I was pissed that he cucked-out and apologized for everything, apparently having learned NOTHING from Trump about never apologizing. But in a strange twist of fate by Kek and his meme magic, this somehow got CNN to ADMIT that they themselves are committing BLACKMAIL. I fucking love this timeline.

And unlike previous operations we did, going back to gamergate, this one is going to be directly backed by Trump himself. Think about that for a second.

Some more proof got found about how those faggots at CNN threatened him into apologizing. The reddit faggot who made the meme made a thread there posting how glad he was his meme got tweeted out by the president. This is also related considering CNN is pushing they never threatened him and he apologized first.
archive.is/rkKQw

Are we finally going to have our MediaGate?

So now they've devolved into threats. They just don't seem to get it.

The "little people", the dumb, uneducated, xenophobic, inbred, racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic hicks in flyover country have grown tired of the left and of the media that represents them. We're tired of haughty millenials, rich anchors, and clueless, out-of-touch politicians like the Clintons telling us how we can and can't live, what opinions we can and can't hold, and what is and isn't right. We're tired of being pushed around, demonized for our appreciation of tradition and preference for our own culture. We're tired of ad hominems and insults being their only form of discourse, now salted with blackmail from CNN.

They know we see through the media lies. We realize that the media engages solely in "gotcha" journalism. Most of us watched Trump's rallies and saw the difference between what was actually said and what was reported in the mainstream media. Moreso, we see the kneejerk emotional hostility to anything remotely related to Trump and it has made many of us realize we can no longer freely express our views in a nation that once prided itself on freedom of speech and expression.

The media is terrified. They know that Trump is fighting very deeply rooted political forces. We know the media wants to maintain the status quo. We know that, ultimately, the left and the media are afraid of falling out of relevance. They're afraid of losing the status quo, their popularity, their status on top of the political food chain. They've hit their lowest point in decades and they're desperately afraid that it is going to slip away, that the right will become cool again. They're afraid they won't win another election for fifty years if Trump succeeds.

The 24-hour mainstream media, which has contributed directly to the degradation of political discourse, journalism, and news reporting in this nation is afraid that they will become irrelevant. They know their time is short. They're afraid that alternative news will become the new norm. They're afraid that Trump is revolutionizing the communication between the white house and the common man, the "little people" outside the beltway and the major liberal cities. They're afraid that they will no longer hold the information filter. They're afraid because they see themselves falling out of relevance every day.

Now they've resorted to blackmail, threats, attacks on those critical of the narrative, prevention of the archival of their own false words, and a war on any information that goes against the "norm". They know their time is short, and they're very, very afraid.

OPERATION DISRESPECTFUL NOD 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Now go send those emails to the advertisers!

(checked)

This is a bit corny but….

How to fax and maintain opsec? Pic related needs to get spammed to them.

It'll be a bit harder to manage, but I think we can use plebbitors even more than during gamergate the_donald's even bigger than kotakuinaction ever was

REQUESTING STICKY

Fuggin heg. Here

legacymedia needs to go the way of the dinosaurs

Excellent post. Screencapped.

Yep, he has nothing to lose and everything to gain. CNN has his info, and they can't be trusted to keep it secret. They even said they "reserve the right" to release it later at their discretion. For all we know, they might have already given his info to Antifa thugs. By engaging in a highly visible lawsuit, he can at least keep himself safer by staying in the public eye so that CNN can't pull any other funny business.

exploitable @KFILE

Corny?
This is patriotism in the Modern Day.

REV IT UP

Good point

Have we figured out how, exactly he was doxed. The way I see it, there are two possibilities:
1) redditfag had shit opsec. and something from him posts on reddit gave his identity away, or
2) he had good opsec, but reddit itself decided to hand over his personal info, such as IP address, email used to create the account, etc.

If it's the first one, then it's still petty that CNN is going after someone just for posting a goddamn meme. But if it's the second? AFAIK that's straight-up illegal. It will also ruin reddit's credibility if it turns out they cooperated in this.

Reported for Sticky. Have another bampu.

The actual suit will come down to who runs out of money first. CNN is secure right now since they have the resources. It's like they forgot what happened to Gawker.

Agreed.

Someone well-spoken write a copypasta email we can use so the lazy among us don't have to work hard.

This is turning into a full on gamer-gate style war. People are getting pissed. This should be stickied and we should organize a bit more to ride this wave in better style.

The most powerful news organization in the world is threatening and blackmailing a US citizen because of his free speech - this is actually huge and we should push this as much as we can and not let it wither away.

Tonights ability to propagate the OP picture will dictate whether this withers by tomorrow or turns into a full on happening.

I love all of you my brothers

When I started writing that post I had something else in mind that was corny as fuck but I think the new idea or something like it will cause a mass kvetching. It needs to be faxed asap. I didnt even know faxes still worked. How to spoof fax machine?

No one's going to do it if you just say "send those emails to the advertisers!" We need to consolidate all the PR/marketing emails for easy retrieval, links to the material in question that warrants them pulling advertisements, and set general goals. I remember the GG email campaign fell apart after Jim/Metokur's GF bailed along with them. She was the one

Requesting help to gather up the email addresses. I can only do so many from that long list.

Not going to happen. You'll need to pull your weight and write your own emails otherwise they'll start filtering them and assume they're being spammed by bots.

This is igniting much quicker than gamergate did.
They really stepped in it.

(divine quads)

Fax-spam them with their favorite picture? Neat idea.

I don't think so, but if CNN could do it then someone else is going to find out a way. It probably has something to do with Reddit handing over his IP address.

Fuck, my first reply got cut off. Meant to say "She was the one promoting daily/weekly goals. Someone with less reach took up her work after and had less effect."

I'll only do things for lulz. This reeks of PA faggotry and other people hurling hollow threats. I am having my doubts after hearing this.

Hats are still cool, right?

Is he here again/

YES SON

Shit opsec. The dude apparently posted on the thread that he was the creator for upvotes and CNN ran with that.

It's currently trending on Twitter. We should start posting about it more and more, gain exposure there, especially in the morning on the east coast.

MIX IT IN WITH OTHER HASHTAGS TO GAIN EXPOSURE. DON'T JUST USE #CNNBlackmail USE THE OTHER ONES TOO

That's my guess. Using weaponized autism to trawl through accounts and piece together an identity is something we do; not CNN. I'd only buy that if his OPSEC was so shit that he literally spelled out his name and address for all to see. It's much more likely that reddit gave him up.

…which also means that ANYONE who uses reddit and ends up getting the media's ire will also be doxed. Expect a mass exodus of redditfags from the site, which is good in the long run, but bad on 4chan and 8ch in the short term.

RELAXING WITH SOUNDS OF HUGE FIREWORKS ALL AROUND , WAGING WAR ON THE LUGENPRESSE
FEELS FUCKING COMFY

Nah this aint gamergate no more. Write that shit up like a fucking nigger wrote it.

Or with goatse. Or memes. Sky's the limit, user.

Hardly.
I don't actually care if the cuck gets doxed as well.
Might make things more interesting.

nvm that was 4cuck

Nigger, a Mainstream News outfit notorious for pushing a globalist agenda against an American citizen for constitutionally protected shitposting. Nobody is forcing you to do anything, but if you think this is anything even close to some PA request, and you can't see how this relates to you, you are being intentionally dense, or you eat kosher.

This is the logical conclusion to GamerGate isn't it? Destroying the entire mainstream media with no fucking survivors.

Also Vivian is still best girl.

How the fuck did I miss this thread for 270 replies when I've been here the entire time?

There are web sites out there that will send fax messages for you to any fax number. I don't know any specific sites off the top of head, but they're easily found with a web search.

Gamergate was a tutorial. This is the real game.

Truly Julian Assange is one of us.

Right, that lets people know that account XYZ made the meme, but it doesn't mean the account is tied to his real identity. Especially if he's also posting macros of CNN jew lists. That's the part I'm iffy about. I seriously doubt the account revealed his own identity. I'm assuming reddit gave up the goods

Im all for fucking up legacy media but can we drop the gate suffix for this one?

__________________________________Yes_____________________________________________

Normies love it tho.

I mean, CNN never actually revealed his dox. It isn't beneath them to bluff on that regard.

Evidently this is part of a plan to kill off meme warfare since this is what made them lose the election. They want to prevent that shit from happening again.

This? The conclusion? No, no, no. This is one battle.

The conclusion will be when America is ours again.

No, the logical conclusion to gamergate is DOTR.

Gamergate was the prologue.
2016 election was the first act
This will be the 2nd act.
You can see where it goes from there.

THIS
"GATE" IS CANCEROUS AS FUCK
It's a memetically crowded space. 99.9% of "gates" turn out to be fucking nothing. Don't use this branding unless you want people to automatically dismiss it.
webm related

(checked)
Yup, should have stars and strips over the swastika for greatest potential though.

No, they actually contacted the redditfag himself and scared him into deleting everything. They have his real info.

No, normies hate it. They automatically tune it out. Normalfags have been trained that
>-gate means bullshit that will blow over

DON'T FORGET TO TWEET JEFF SESSIONS AND FBI

They… don't actually think that's possible, do they?

Make sure to tell that to the other normalfags before they fumble it like they did with "PizzaGate"

Look at a mirror and then read the above, faggot.

So abrasive.

meme it

Apparently they do, or else they wouldn't have gone after some literally-who for slapping together a type of meme that we've been making since Holla Forums circa 2009.
This is going to get streisand effect'd to hell and back. I love it.

Take gamergate, and make it apply to the nation as a whole rather than just a subculture of gamers. Then give it the president's backing. That's what we have here.

They were dumb enough in the first place to issue a threat and say they will find and dox you if you make memes mocking them.

Tough shit for them
We do this for free and for salt
==THIS IS FOR ALL OF
EVERYTHING NO QUARTER GIVEN NONE EXPECTED==

Dox
Andrew W Kaczynski
145 E 16th St #6K
New York NY 10003
DOB November 30, 1989 (age 27)

Wife: Rachel L Ensign

CULTURE OF CRITIQUE

It's not about "muh all jews are ebil"

It's about the fucking collusion and nepotism in the media, and they happen to be jewish because the jewish faith says that marrying a jew makes you a jew. Being jewish just makes the nepotistic pattern easier to spot.

makes you think

I agree. No -gates. No gimmicks.
=It's "#CNNBlackmail"

They honestly believed hillary would win, that skinny little faggots that have never even been in the same postal code as a fight will overthrow the government, and that they aren't the bad guys actively attempting to destroy/subvert all the institutions that make civilization possible.

There are no limits to what they think is possible, they believe communism works, after all.

The guy confirmed that he lurks Holla Forums.

We also saved him from the CIAniggers framing his as a pedophile, so i'd say that he's partial to us at the very least.

Should I edit CNN's face onto Lincoln, then cut to John Wilkes Boothe beating him to death with a hammer?

You commit blasphmemery and you wonder why this place is rock dead.

You just gave me chills.

Accurate? I have ips to burn and I can post on 4cuck.

Give it a day before we go after them. If we go after them immediately, then they'll pivot the narrative over to that completely and eclipse the actual issue of going after memelords.

Here is the file, goys.

I don't see why not.

You can't pivot away from felony blackmail charges.

Number 1 trending faggots, enjoy those good boy points.

kill yourself niggertoucher

Nah CNNblackmail is no fun
How about we use "MediaMatters" just to piss the kikes off more and bring attention to the paid shills at the same time?

This
Call it what it is , an attack on our collective 1A. They want to die on this hill? So be it
PRAISE KEK

There are always two aspects. Court of law and court of public opinion. We don't want to have this just be a legal issue. We want them hanged, drawn, and quartered in the public's perception of them.

I'm not advocating against violence against journalists. These memes are solely in jest.

Holy fucking shit, the gall of these faggots.

You mean without actually being on the spectrum? They get laughed at by real autists and normals alike. They usually regret starting a pissing contest with people who are, figuratively speaking, giant walking oceans of urine.

Hillary's pack of faggots tried to make "Donald Ducks" (ie. his supporters being irrational cartoons people) a thing… for about five seconds before they realized 1. it was totally gay and we were laughing at them and 2. Disney attack-lawyers would soon be chopping down their door to deliver anal-subpoenas.

>[email protected]/* */
>[email protected]/* */

or dont call it anything
just do it

CNN DIES ON THE 4TH OF JULY

I think he's here in this thread:

Can you cite how using publicly found information is illegal? This is the same shit done here.

Check twitter. CNN is getting eaten alive.

Conclusion? We're only getting started.
"Chan culture" (according to mainstream media) was the startup. Gamergate was the warmup.

Too late now. Hashtag is trending. Attempts to divert it to something else now because of "muh poisoned well/PR!" will be counterproductive unless you're there at the starting line for the next big scandal.

wage un-ending war upon cnn and give them no quarter

Too bad it's not some gun-slinging ammo-wasting future RWDS member who made the GIF. Would have been funnier if the person let CNN dox him for the psycho lefties to come try attack him or his property, showing how CNN will put any of us in danger.

A FOOT FOR EVERY SHOE
A GIF FOR EVERY JEW

Truly our independence day.

Checked. None of us need to be reminded of those awful hilldog/CTR memes.

Certainly has potential but you have to remember the target audience, keep it simple.

See

How the fuck does someone find you off you reddit profile

don't tell me people use their real phones to sign up for that shit?

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Twitter is a fucking firestorm at this point, these dumb shits really kicked the hornets nest this time. Even have normies bandwagoning on the CNN demolition campaign. It's absolutely glorious.

Absolutely not. They DID publicly blackmail an American citizen.

We're getting soooo close, guys. Can you smell the rope?

>[email protected]/* */
You're killing me

Ditch the swastika. We don't need to actively feed into the Trump is a Nazi narrative that the left loves.

Fuck off, Anderson. Go enjoy your (((procured))) boy-slaves while you still can.

I see that Holla Forums is rallying up again. Here, Holla Forums, my gift for you. May CNN falls and may never rise again.

Love,
Holla Forums

Muh pr

More likely the reddit user using his personal account for shitposting like a stooge. Much the same way it was figured out HIllary's IT staffer was the same stonetear who posted on reddit asking for IT help about deleting VERY VIP addresses from emails.

Good luck proving that unless there is recording of them stating an ultimatum.

I dont agree with the argument but Don Jr. won't touch it with the swastika on there.
This is about exposure.

CNN = CrimiNal coercioN

Most likely Reddit handed the IP address over to CNN.

u/hanassholesolo stood for trump.
will trump stand for u/hanassholesolo?
will trump's doj prosecute cnn?

That's his tattoo dumbass, you try editing that out.
Besides, people will recognize the source of the scene anyway, so it's not like it'll make a big difference.

>muh pr

Pasta a Pepe get that shit tweeted out to DonJ!

HAH

what the fuck is it with jews and scat?!

I heard they faked it to appear stronk. Can anyone confirm?

Oh, ya, we should all just cuck out and give into the SJWs.

You heard it all here folks. Apologize to SJWs or you're a cuck shill. You're basically Anderson or van jones if you don't apologize. Apologize goys.

(Kek'd)
(((Kikestan))) is trash, especially with the cuckchan ensign. This is the true Kek flag.

You mean the ultimatum they issued in the last line of their article? That can be found in the first fucking picture in the OP? You are fucking bad at this.

It's not a question of PR. The point he's making is that Don Jr or Don Sr. won't tweet it out themselves with the swastika.

Digits say yes.

GODDAMN CNNIGGERS

Nope.

Cover it up with an American flag or something, I want Donald Jr retweeting it
If I knew how to do it I would

Because you asked means you have to do it now.

Its funny because earlier today Twitter suspended @ten_gop. This is their backup account.

8/8

CNN, Do you want Total War?
youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s

Reddit administration is thoroughly compromised to the core. They've got SRS/Goons in high ranking positions that are scanning IP logs and other info to dox you. We figured this out even before GG kicked off in 2014.

They're going to immediately point out that it's from American History X anyway. This GIF is good for passing around amongst ourselves, but it would be a serious mistake if any of the Trumps post it. We've got the upper hand right now and doing that would be giving CNN a lifeline right when they're about to drown.

Even on the small chance this was all bluster and he was pretending to be retarded, they fucked up by going the blackmail route.

CNN LIARS HOME ADDRESSES

THEY WANT TO DOX US??
WE'LL DOX THEM!!
REMEMBER TO SPREAD THIS UNDER THE HASHTAG
#CNNBlackmail

People really need to stress the point that the most powerful media organization in the world will threaten and ruin your life if you have bad opinions or post funny pictures

Like this is actually 20000000000000% fucked up guys

Current Dox so far

Andrew Kaczynski
DOB: November 30, 1989 (age 27)
215 W 125th ST #FL 3
New York, NY 10027
Phone: 216-752-8482
Phone: 718-204-0395

Wife: Rachel Louise Ensign
Wife's Business Phone: 212-416-2894

Father: Stephen Kaczynski (Age 62)
22600 Halburton Rd
Beachwood OH 44122-3940
Father's Phone: 216-752-8482
Republican

Older Brother: Stephen Kaczynski Jr (Age 34)

why would someone call cnn to apologize in advance??

You should know how easy it is for kikes to weasel out of shit. Fucking Zimmerman got jack shit again MSNBC and their obvious lightening and editing of tapes.

Apparently they do. They didn't learn their lesson last year when they went after a cartoon frog and lost, so now they're back for round 2, and trying to fight a war against anonymous shitposters and their memes

hitler dubs confirm to filter and report the baiting shill

Brother, thank -you- because you have just made this national holiday of ours even more patriotic.

Can we get Hulk Hogan in on this?

Because no one in their right mind would do that, unless they got visited by CNN staffs at their doorstep and was forced to "apologize".

This. It doesn't make any goddamn sense, unless he used, like, a fucking payphone or something. Why would you willingly give up your personal info without already being doxed?

They're still blackmailing him even if he apologized BEFORE that.

THIS

COERCION NEWS NETWORK

see

Someone call the lemon nigger and call him a lemon nigger faggot

Do you genuinely believe that blackpilling will have any effect in a thread like this?

I imagine they actually called him. Or else sent a camera crew to scare the piss out of him.

haha, he's not going to touch that gif period. he knows what movie it's from.

Tough shit, even just the threat of going to court will hurt them immensely. Negative controversy hurts kikes more than financial pain ever could.

Not the same… Let's get on the same page with this.

Also sources please, otherwise I'm considering both of these slides.

holy shit, there's no way they can get away with this

My fucking sides.

Don't forget the upcoming Han Solo Star Wars film, goyim.

It's almost as good as Carlos Danger

Interestingly, for you oldfags who remember, the ten year anniversary of this video is coming
Perhaps a modern day adaptation is in order?

COERCION NEWS NETWORK
Fuck you codemonkey

They have the kikest of the kide lawyers, this will be memory holed. What are they going to do, arrest CNN? In the state of New York? With the Jew Belagio in charge?

How about a jpg?

can't memory hole what Trump tweets about

WE CAN SMELL THE NERVOUS SWEAT BEADING ON YOUR KIKE FOREHEAD AS YOU TYPE THIS POST WITH SHAKY FINGERS

You can't memory hole something the Presidents son has retweeted.
We're reaching energy levels I've never seen before in my short 8 years on the chans

8ch.net/pol/res/10198235.html
CNN ANCHORS DOXXED

If you're going to bother to fax (and expose that fax machine as compromised), why not fax redpilled infographics on black backgrounds?

Because (((they))) obviously lied about the situation when the twitter shitstorm was forming.

THERE WE GO

Got some crappy OC. Should I speed it up or slow it down?

People may very well get arrested for this.

A crocodile isn't evil. Its just a crocodile.
A bullet ant is not evil. Its just a bullet ant.
A death adder is not evil. Its just a death adder.
A Man-o-war isn't evil. Its just a Man-o-war.
A cougar isn't evil. Its just a cougar.
A wolf isn't evil. Its just a wolf.
A virus isn't evil. Its just a virus.

Its not about morality. Its about what is.
Jews aren't evil. They're just Jews.
That's the problem. If it were simply a moral issue, it might be solved. But it isn't a moral issue. No more than it is with the crocodile or the wolf. It simply is, and must be dealt with accordingly.

Yes, expecting legal shit to happen instead of focusing on gamergate tactics is bad. Stop projecting.

i make

So you're a Holla Forumstard. Why are you even here? Do you give a fuck about the white race and how jews and other subhumans are pushing for total genocide and mongrelization? Or is that not "LULZ XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD" for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=LuLtEToDKHY

is this the real spartacus?

Is that the sound of the oven starting? Looks like it's designated for you.

You should cut the third Trump face and replace it with the fourth Trump face.

Also, someone should do the Irreversible rape scene. Now THAT would trigger the fuck outta some libshits.

10/10

8/10

(Checked)
These people are delusional, I can see why the commies hate them.

LOL

Fucking hell, these people have their heads so far up their own asses it's fucking insane.

I can't wait for the day we show them what real white supremacy and extremism is. These people have been coddled by moderate conservatives for too long.

Lets hope he does get journos executed, and a lot more people too.

IS IT TIME TO START A CRUSADE?

sexy stuff user

Meanwhile, that ballgame shooting they seem to completely ignore.

Projection

That's pretty good user

IT IS TIME

>8ch.net/pol/res/10198235.html
It's actually the exact opposite, everytime damning info comes out about the judenpresse, they rush to cover it up with slide news attacking Trump. The pussy tapes were a response to pizzagate remember.

what did she mean by this?

Yup. These fuckers always lie. This shit is on par with the whole "I used to be a White Nationalist, but then I realized it was all just hate, so I left" bullshit. I will bet this never happened. If they start, we will all raid them so hard they won't be able to walk for the rest of the (((current year))). I really wanted it to be real so we could fuck them up. Kikes.

Welp, never mind. I guess it is real.
WEAPONS FREE, MOTHERFUCKERS

was just going to post this

Fuck off back to 4chan. This is the flag that I respect.

RUSSIAN BOTS STRIKE AGAIN
I'm pretty sure these stupid niggers think chan users are Russians just because we say shit like cyka blyat and post Russian memes.

MUH BOTS

if I had a fucking brick for everytime ive seen this shit the wall would be finished by now.

So he's fucking Nostradamus now, and knows when bad news is about to hit beforehand?
And does this also mean that since this controversy is a result of CNN doxing people, does that mean that CNN is in cahoots with Trump to slide the news stories that CNN is predicted to put out in the future?
Wut?

Either way, Jews are immoral. Judaism is immoral. It is both a moral and a natural issue.

oh wow look at that graph, that's undeniable proof that bots are tweeting the hashtag. i mean what the fuck is this even supposed to mean?

>If they start, we will all raid them so hard they won't be able to walk for the rest of the (((current year)))
they started, it's time

LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME FOR A DICKING

It really seems like they found the guy and said "we'll dox you if you don't say sorry, don't fuck with us or we'll tell your grandma you're a nazi"

For you.

Spoof Stelters number and call Blitzer or Lemon to see if they answer. They have to be in damage control mode right now.

So doing the right's job for them then? Last year multiple people I came across both online and IRL mentioned how absolutely sick they were of smug, pretentious leftists and their "its current year drumpf is evil" type snark.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

this fucking projection

Too perfect.

You know what, lately we were just sitting on our asses and doing jack shit.

It feels really good to fight another campaign, I was getting bored.

Don't forget that when the Seth Rich story dropped, less than an hour later was when they started shilling how there was 100% proof that Trump coerced comey and that he was going to get impeached. I hadn't seen shilling that bad on here, cuckchan, and elsewhere that was that bad since…. the podesta emails.

10/10

Please stay in denial you leftist fucks, your delusion is delicious.

Perfect

When doxing people, the voter registration databases are underrated. Almost everyone (at least journalists) is registered to vote, and they have to give accurate info by law.

This! I'd do it but I have to go to bread.

Brothers do not fear, for the Great Shitposting Shakedown is upon us.
Do not fear, for Kek is with you in all things lulz worthy. Troll to your hearts content my brethren, against the Media Menace. Bring unto them the might of the entire internet of faggots, and give them the Vince McMahon treatment; raw.

I didn't want war, but if CNN insists…

SO BE IT

she just pinned this

IT WOULD BE SHAME IF SOMEONE RT'D IT

#3 TRENDING TOPIC WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER

I think the 16th St. is more likely to be correct. The other one leads to some building in Harlem, and I don't suspect that he lives with niggers.

Checks out.

Check them both with
voterlookup.elections.state.ny.us/
is correct, the other one is probably old.

Absolutely perfect.

How long until Twitter fucks with the trending section like they did with #SethRich?

(checked)
inb4 tweeted by the president of the United States of America

Checked. Well done. We need more wrestling themed shit making fun of CNN.

this cunt is in full damage contro mode, she must work for CNN

Yeah don't they bury these things in like 1-2 hours when it's politically inconvenient for them?

They'll do it, but at this point I want them too. I think there's enough attention right now that it will have a streisand effect.

Nice trips. I bet it'll be fixed by tomorrow, but at the rate it's spreading it'll be irredeemable by then. CNN is finished.

my body is ready

Trips of truth but there is usually a few hour period before they shut it down to get max exposure and damage infliction.

man, being a delusional leftie must be a fate worse than death.

Outstanding.

Post-election, one of my greatest fears was that the left would realize why they lost, and start dropping the obvious FUCK WHITE PEOPLE rhetoric and move away from the smug holier-than-thou bullshit.

Instead, they double down and refused to admit that these were the reasons they lost. thank fucking god for that. The last thing we want is the left realizing that they could easily win simply by toning it down and making their marxism more subtle.

FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

At this rate, she's going to find herself doxed and sued into the ground. those are some hefty accusations she is levying at actual people.

Kikebart bans you for mentioning the Frankfurt School was Jewish and providing sources. You can post any kind of violent racist statement about any other group you want there, but one hint of truth about the kike involvement in Marxism and you're a bad goy.

she's not wrong about them all being shills. The point is why should we care ?

The only problem with any of this is the zionist shills are probably going to only want to stop at CNN. Like this is just an act of appeasement.

i thought we've been at that point since 2016.

The Bot Cunt is a distraction, keep pushing at CNN

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882450827339812865

Assange just posted a Jim video, fucker is absolutely one of us.

CNN has fucked up so bad that Holla Forums, T_D and random twitter users along with other boards are forming a WWE-like megafaction to take them down. Embed related is the theme
NO CHANCE IN HELL

Lets do it.

This is unbe-fucking-lievable. They're threatening a private citizen, in front of an audience of millions, for mocking them and having bad manners. Has any news organization done anything this crazy ever, or is it a historical first? William Randolph Hearst looks like a saint compared to these unscrupulous kikes.

FYI, the people posting random whores on twitter are just trying to distract you from attacking CNN, and make you waste your time with some useless bitch that will get you nowhere.

Ignore their slides. Focus on CNN. Do you want to beat CNN, or do you want to annoy some leftie for a few nights?

If Trump tweets this I will lose my shit. Its perfect

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit. He doesn't even listen to CNN's reactions to his tweets and some consider them a major news source. He's not paying attention to a nobody on twitter. She's not worth the time it would take to click the block button. As a shitlib, I'm assuming being blocked by Trump would be an endorsement. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

Classic textbook example of pilpul right here. Watch as the sniveling kike literally makes direct blackmail threats and then tries to jew-jitsu his way out of it by saying that it wasn't really blackmail because kvetch kvetch kvetch kvetch kvetch

Is anyone else really looking forward to Trump's tweets in the morning?

#CNNBlackmail is on fire

good

this is a good point, it's a bot and they want people to divert resources into trying to dox a fucking bot

WHEN DID EVERYTHING GO SO RIGHT

I can hear the kvetching in the distance.

It's too bad everything they published is fully documented.
INTO THE GULAG THEY GO

fucking dumb bitch, the sampling is saturated at 100 tweets and she thinks every time bots churn out 100 tweets. LOL what an idiot.

archive here retardation; archive.is/qKIC3

Its been picked up by the Washington Times.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/5/cnn-threatens-reveal-reddit-user-real-identity-ove/

ignorance is bliss

LUGENPRESSE EAT SHIT

I just want something done to this gif, you know it's begging for it

Very interesting! I've noticed this kind of kikery before, but never really thought much about it or even realized it had a name.

(checked)

Why do you think they're trying to shut down archving sites, under the guise that they are "right wing extremist archiving sites"?

Fuckin wot? I knew he was a neet with a touch of the tisim but this is unexpected.

TRUMP IS ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE AGAINST THE PRESS HE MUST BE IMPEACHED!

They've got no choice but to throw their own under the rug. Hank Green and Phillip DeFranco are riding the train too.

oh shit it's real

read this post skeptically

Once you know what to look for, it's very obvious. It's a fake as fuck attempt to get people off CNN.

They know an easy way to do that is to annoy people with leftist women posting stupid bullshit. Unfortunately people often get distracted with that.

Focus guys, ignore the shills. Tonight we begin to take down CNN, do you really want to waste your time with the mooks on twitter you can fight any other night?

Fucking retard.

That Vice facebook post was shooped

Those were so awful it was hard to believe they were even made.

=EVERYONE NEEDS TO SPREAD THIS PIC FROM THIS POST ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW!!==

This. Do not aggro the mobs. DPS the boss.

Checked
TWEET IT TO DON JR HE WILL GET IT TO THE MAN

It's one of those things that's innate about jews. Many probably have never heard of pilpul (just as most haven't read the talmud) but it still envelopes their entire history/culture/genome.

I used to deal with (and even live with) jews during grad school. It was literally like Hitler said, where they try to argue little fucking thing via semantics and deconstruction, and they will never admit defeat even if you have them cornered and have absolute proof that you are right and they are wrong.

You could use code words like "the 1%"
Since only leftists use that, you could start using it to designate Jews. Since 88% of the top 1% of income in the US is Jews, it's not wrong either.

Checked.

I'm still gathering emails of the advertisers, but my hands are low energy tonight. I'll post what I've got soon.

He's feeling the heat! Turn up the dial!

Fuck off.

Can we get CNN squealing like a pig?

lol thats me

This Fourth of July has been the fucking best holy shit.

"When the going gets tough, squeal like a pig."
- Colin Mocherie

Not wanting to sound like a defeatist shill, but didn't that shit fail the first time on Gamergate? The advertisers ended up returning because the sites had some blackmail on them or some shit.

It still caused a decent amount of financial damage and headache for the people at Gawker.

This!

Isn't Trump heading to some UN summit or Poland tomorrow or something? I hope he finds time to tweet about this between that shit and his Best Korea crap.

I think the best strategy is to TWEET FUCKING EVERYTHING to Don Jr. He's a crypto-Holla Forumsack and WILL post shit like this if we give it to him.

Well we have the numbers

Just means it should not be the only thing done.

"ended up"? So after some time passed, during which the sites weren't making money from advertisement? Sounds like a degree of win there.

DonJr's already retweeted something about it. He's aware.

It cost Gawker over seven figures in losses. It was worth every last email.

He's aware, but everyone should be sending memes to him. Preferably WWE memes.

For once, 4/pol/'s disgraceful state pays off.

In before mentioning CNN gets you banned on cuckchan and all the retards come flooding into here.

I don't think it's a good tactic either, but people are free to contact their advertisers if they want, I'm not trying to stop you.

I just don't think it'll work very well. It would be very politically damaging for a product to pull it's product - costing them money - to go against CNN. I just don't see a business doing that unless many did, and I don't see us convincing many to.

I think there are better strategies. Simply propagating the OP picture is a good one imo. We need people to be aware of what CNN has done and understand why it isn't okay.

basically created anita sarkessian. Initially Intel cut advertising but I guess they went to the drawing board and decided to really get retarded

Don Jr is now in on #CNNBlackmail

What a timeline, tenting so hard right now, CNN legal must be in an uproar, Assange tweeted the criminal code out ROFL

I LITERALLY CANT TAKE THE WINNING

Nice digits.
Half is basically like the Czech collaborators that helped the Nazis round up undesirables, they're useful but still hardly human.

Are we finally going to take CNN down for good?

WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS THIS?

Dubs confirm your greatness

DUBS CONFIRM BEST 4TH OF JULY
after teh 1776 one of course

twitter.com/praesto03/status/882456518754529280

The one that they doxed over the WWE-edited anti-CNN GIF is actually a 15 year old kid! I repeat, it's a 15 year old kid that they doxed and forced to apologize! This is NOT A DRILL!

kek

Lots of fireworks tonight and I'm not just talking about the tons and tons of illegal fireworks being set off right now in the sky. These have to be freaking 1.3G breaks are way too huge.

It did, but lets remember Hulk Hogan's lawsuit was what killed it. We would need a lot more to harm CNN.

That is a good point.

Only Gawker ended up closing and even then their minor sites were sold to other owners and still remained up.

Considering how cucked the state of things, I think advertisers are more likely to side with CNN's ilk.

4/pol/ has actually be recovering quite nicely since the election ended. Sure, it's still has more cucks and being a bigger/faster board always ends up lowering the overall quality, but the flood of newfags has stopped after the election ended, and it's given the board time for the newfags to either get with the program and get redpilled or leave back to reddit. I'm actually surprised by how quickly it's been improving.

The gif probably didn't even come from reddit, it's probably not even possible to detect where it came from.

Source you nigger, don't tease me!

beautiful

(checked)
fucking kek if true

sauce nao

Nice dubs but still no proofs.
Don't move with this until we see better evidence.

WEW LAD

i don't doubt the dubs, but i need some sauce

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! LET'S GO TRUMP TAKE THESE FUCKERS DOWN!

A dollar lost is a dollar lost which they can never get back.

I know it's a joke, but my autism is really getting the better of me watching a guy fuck up in Tetris.

how did this guy managed to find his FB account?

mein sides
I'm cheering and laughing simultaneously

Shut the fuck up, newfag. Anita was around and a big name long before gamergate. She got big years earlier when she e-begged on kikestarter and got trolled by Holla Forums, and used this to gain sympathy from beta white knights.

no i'm spartacus!

meme this into how cnn can threaten ordinary citizens without fearing any repercussions!

yeah CNN is fucked

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

MEIN SIDES

Looks like someone's going to be in a cell with Tyrell and pals soon.

Gamergate failed the same way Communism failed. That is to say it lost battle in classical sense of short-term tangible benefits, but it slowly won the real battle over minds and memes.

Great job.

nice

Probably through the reddit account or the email attached to it. Should we dig and confirm?

Hey guise how's this

Can CNN fuck up any harder?

Hoo boy. These (((Merchants of Malcontent))) are royally fucked. Praise be to Kek and may the Fire Cock anally ravage all Semites.

make a .gif

defo

here you go then

WEW

That's a very reliable source of information.

Yeah, this needs to be verified. If CNN legit threatened to blackmail a minor over this they're finished.

CHECKED

NO MERCY

A FUCKING… what country is that anyways

More reliable than CNN

Insta-guilty verdict. Crimes against minors mean that journo is fucked for life; threatening a minor is literally a class 2 felony and is Federal IIRC.
Call the FBI fams.

It's a shame nothing came of DAK.

Can someone make a Piccolo Dick version and replace Vegeta's face with the CNN logo?

I wouldn't buy stocks off of it but this is plausible.

explains why CNN didn't dox him, but still went this route. They want to scare others and just balked at going all the way with a minor.

TOPPEST OF KEKS!!

It seems that the original account /u/HanSoloAsshole was deleted. There's another account by the same name, but that could be anybody

Templar

The literal cornerstone of the power behind meme magic.

How's about using the 'murican flag because
Its quite honestly perfect for that situation and is a guaranteed win no matter what
Either way its time to fight again

It's not a country. 4cuck reintroduced ideology flags. That's the Templar flag I believe or the Deus Vult flag when you select it.

Here, have some OC I made a couple days ago when Trump first tweeted the gif.

Fucking hell Solo just got a fucking job offer and an offer to sue CNN for him

gotnews.com/alert-will-hire-hanassholesolo-sue-cnn-crowdfunded-case-can-get-touch-us-cnnblackmail/

cuckchan re-implemented selectable-flags alongside location-based ones. Unsurprisingly, all the leafs, pooinloos, albanians, jews, and assorted shitskins have all "disappeared" from the board. Hmm, really makes you think.

If anyone has $5 in bitcoin, you could get the CNN guy's SSN. Not very useful, but it would definitely piss him off.

Getting field reports that the hashtag has been neutralized, I repeat the hashtag has been neutralized

Time to turn this fight from "CNN is threatening and blackmailing private citizens over memes" into "The entire media is covering up the fact that CNN threatened and blackmailed a private citizen over memes"

BEGIN SPAM

more oc

you forgot laughter

Fucking hell, get some actual fucking proof.

He can't keep getting away with this.

jesus christ, how easy is it to bait these fucks?!

Checked. You should send this too.

Erika a cute

CNN is fucked beyond belief. Holy shit.

Can we get that with CNN? Also a deliverance edit?

Yeah, I'm hungry for a happening.

SOMEBODY PUT A STOP TO THIS MADMAN

FUKKEN CHECKED

checked and keked

I already tweeted it but I think I'm shadowbanned, or else Don Jr just didn't notice it.

Send the kike the heebs will not divide us hwdu webm

Did you miss Joe the Plumber and all the others?

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF RUSSIAN HACKERS BRUTALIZING CNN

Checked

Checked

It's been difficult, especially since the mods are letting shariablue fucking slide everything.

The entire internet is unifying against CNN.

(CHECKED)
(CHECKED)
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Wish I had the skills, this would fit nicely.

Bug. Being fixed now.

You can't make an account with the name of a deleted account. He used the account reddit.com/user/HanAssholeSolo

SEND THEM TO HELL

They work for the comedian.
The million dollar man.

Yep, this is a sign. We have been blessed with the death of CNN. Today is a good day to shitpost.

SAFETIES OFF

UPDATE ON WOLF BLITZERS ADDRESS
We need an user with an appraisal license, they can tell you what the people paid for their homes, who's names are on the deed, when they moved there, etc
Would be interesting in Doxxes

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

shit, forgot the footage
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF RUSSIAN HACKERS BRUTALIZING CNN

So when do we start redpilling on how the MSM tried to silence Hitler back in the day?

The proof is in the memes.

I like this one a lot. Can we also expose the rat larry ( ((pull it))) too? Fuck these kikel scum. It is time for justice to be served

Those dubs commands it.

9000/10

fucking hell you're right we might actually fucking meme it into actual proof with our collective belief

Fucking be true, please. It was already blackmailing before, but doing to a 15 year old kid would get everyone fucking pissed.

After the normies realize the real reason CNN went psycho is over the "anti-semitism" and not the meme. We need to get normies to question why CNN got so butt-blasted about the picture that they would try to blackmail an American citizen publicly

Not an owners name but shows value.

Oh shit, so that kid posting the jews in CNN graph is a real thing?

Court of public opinion needs a lot less evidence than a court of law anyways

If you want to hurt them, get some bitcoins, then use ssndob.so to get their SSN and post it. That will fuck them up. You can also write their names on empty envelopes and dump in your nearest mail box, good luck sifting through pounds of junk mail. I think you can buy chink shit for like 1 cent, so for $10 you could send 1000 packages to some journalist kike. They take a few months to arrive too, so it's not like they can just throw away all the mail.

Ah, fuck. That would have been better wouldn't've it? I'm going to bed user, if you want to try go for it.

I like this one more.

…and our tribesmen from facebook and google and microsoft and instagram and everyone else have all of it.

I assumed there was something still salvageable

Supposedly the kid CNN doxxed said shit about jews on reddit in the past. I don't know exactly what though.

it should have been archived before he deleted it because ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

That's my plan.

Phase 1: push this at the surface level of the story, and make CNN look bad for going after someone and trying to ruin their life just because they posted a funny WWE meme.
Phase 2: Point out that the real reason was because he also posted a list of jews who control CNN.

Goebbels was fucking prophetic. This happens all the time, but it still never ceases to amaze me how much they freak the fuck out just for being named. A star of david next to their pictures is like anudda fucking shoah. It's so easy to redpill people this way by asking why CNN would freak out like that.

(((1776D CHESS)))

Xanatos Gambit. Only way to prove he's not 15 is to release the real dox.

:^)

He posted pic-related.

oy vey!

Want something to hit back with that hurts commies and gets normies riled up too? Consider:
twitter.com/hradzka/status/882462754337996800

They really fucking stepped in it this time

Nice. I made a bunch of Reddit memes also, so they could spread them. Looks like it worked

Archived source!

psychopathic mentally-ill SJW tranny is on our side vs. CNN
What fucking timeline?

He just reposted a pic.

Do we know how precisely they found his personal info? Did he have shitty opsec, or is the most likely method that a Reddit employee handed CNN his personal info?

Nice. Smart kid. Except for his poor opsec…

whats wrong with that? Is this anti-Semite Andrew kaczynski imply that being jewish is something to be ashamed of? we should applaud cnn for having so much diversity in their company.

PARADOX-BILLIARDS-VOSTROYAN-ROULETTE-FOURTH-DIMENSIONAL-CHESS-STRIP POKER CONFIRMED

Here's an archive of his account
archive.is/C0alf

Yep, but what kept GG going was what happened *after* it, the censorship on every site, from 4chan to leddit (80k comments deleted on leddit even), and the 12 articles.
Let's see if the media decides to openly and blatantly ((collude)) to protect their brethren, if so, they will die within 2 years.

He posted this. Guilty of naming the jew!

Ok, what the fuck is going on?

Once a bandwagoning attention-whore, always a bandwagoning attention-whore.
Next thing you know, he'll compare CNN's actions to those of GG.

Thanks, I was able to find some info. He claims to be going after his Doctorate in Tennessee. So this is most likely a false flag. 2nd pic is what he said he made his facebook profile picture back in January.

Most likely, this guy is some 20-something shitposter and not 15.
Source: web.archive.org/web/20170118200642/reddit.com/user/HanAssholeSolo

I seriously doubt CNN trawled through his post history and pieced together his identity using weaponized autism.
I'm guessing reddit ratted him out. That's not poor opsec.

I'm pretty sure that's the address of the wrong Andrew Kaczynski, fam. Correct me if I'm wrong though. His last known address seems to be the one in Astoria.

If that's the case, then his poor opsec was using reddit without protection.

For example, these seeds here cost 6 cents, aliexpress.com/item/100-pcs-bag-Viola-Seeds-English-Violet-Flower-Wild-Pansy-Heartsease-Violetta-Flower-for-flower/32756317114.html , for $6 you can send 100 packages to some cnn reporter who might even think it's poison

Until we get independent confirmation I'm calling this false. Picture is the reason.

Trump's name is a killing word.

Who cares, fuck with that guy too. Send a message. Scorched earth.

Culture wars starting to get real.

10/10

Like I care what this disgusting fag thinks. Fuck off

CNN OFFICIALLY TOO BATSHIT FOR JOHNNY "LITERALLY WHO" FUCKING FLYNT
I REPEAT
CNN OFFICIALLY TOO BATSHIT FOR JOHNNY "ADAM'S APPLE" FUCKING FLYNT

This.

I just looked at the archived account and it had no signs of him being 15 or anything identifying, so CNN must have doxxed him through Reddit admins or found him through Facebook.

Reality is falling apart.

the weirdest part is that they felt like that even before they thought hitler gassed 6 gorillion of them in their minds.

It's funny how people are so easily doxed. I'm undoxable. When Facebook came out I was a full blown conspiracyfag. So I never had an account there. My first girlfriend used to stalk me and she knows an internet handle I used to use 10 years ago. So I'm very paranoid about usernames because of that. Even if I left a crumb somewhere it wouldn't lead anyone to me. I'm like a ghost. It feels pretty good.

Well, I'm not completely undoxable. The FBI could dox me with ISP logs.

What said.
Jesus, look at that nose.
Who knows what deeds he's guilty of.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Regardless, it still shows collusion between Reddit and CNN to rat this guy out and fuck with him. That makes the case of illegality much stronger than if he just had poor opsec and it was out for all to see. That's the key here.

Also, that pic is amazing. The audacity of the lying kike never ceases to amaze

This. CNN screwed this hard.

CNN did their own investigating to find this guy or got reddit to hand over the info, them being such butt buddies in controlling the narrative.
Taking bets now.

I assume this means Eric or Barron will become the God Emperor.

Reddit is amazing to watch right now (I know, I know, but I like keeping up with the enemy)

Refresh the page.. a post about this will be on the front page.. refresh again.. gone. go back, go to post, deleted, username is of a deleted account.

Literally over and over. I just did it 4 times. I know we know reddit is a censurous shithole, but this might be a good opportunity for the normies to see.

Record it, post the video

This.

Here's one from cuckchan with archives.

I'm surprised that we haven't gotten on reddit's case and force them to say something about this, something along the lines of either admitting or denying they provided information. If they didn't provide information, even if they lie about that, this puts CNN in an even worse position than they already are in.

Yeah, dp ot fast

Same here, fam. When I finished grad school, my class was doing their equivalent of senior superlatives and such, and they literally couldn't find a picture of me online for the awards presentation. I'm so glad I never fell for the normie social media meme.

True, but you can't be outed to the court of public opinion with just IP logs. Even if the IP connection were public, it's still only one datapoint; they'd need to make multiple connections to prove that it's indeed you. Since they wouldn't be able to do that, you could literally just say "lol, wasn't me. Take a hike, faggots" and they couldn't do anything about it. I mean, what is your employer going to do? Fire you because over an alleged IP address connection?

>

good point

Do it with this music over it.

CNN will probably end up saying how they found out his identity, which will lead to Reddit, and we can take them both down. This kid could be rich if he'd just lawyer up.

Do you really have to ask which?

plebbit is OUR punching bag; CNN just crossed the fucking line.