What do you think of 4chan?

Comparative to this site. Of course this site is superior, theirs a current thread about here on 4chan. Some normie mentioning the other chan.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/132413611

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOE1Fz7pJNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's been over ten years since I first started browsing 4chan. Sucks to see it go the way it did.

I have no screencaps, but before I blocked 4chan on my PC the majority of posts used greentext incorrectly, as in they just greentexted normal text.

Why are you killing threads here to talk about cuckchan.

Why are you killing threads here to talk about cuckchan.

I don't.

I only go to 4chan for /x/, and /s4s/. Their Holla Forums's just a worse version of ours. I don't see why I would go there.

I don't.

It's shocking how many of them don't understand basic image board etiquette at this point. So many posters who can't even write a board's name properly.
Fucking stop!

You have to go back.

Best place to shitpost and derail nonsense with more nonsense, 0% benefit to you or anyone else. If you take it seriously your fucked anyway.

Cus it's 10% Cuck
20% Shill
30% Concentrated power of feels
5% Pleasure
50% Bane
and 100% reason to remember it's bait

Can someone take the bait already common

Sad what it has become but they still have numbers, which is useful in its own way.
That entire site now does for us what Holla Forums used to do for 4chan.
Sage because a better thread died for this one.

Kill yourself faggot.

house extreme shitposting?

I shamefully kekd

Thank(You) for the (You)

RIGHT WING BAIT SQUADS
youtube.com/watch?v=GOE1Fz7pJNE

Hey look! It's proto-/o/!

/thread

The only board I use on cuckchan is /tg/. This thread is fucking pointless btw.

I went to 4/pol/ like a couple months ago or something and discovered that the word "cuck" is (or was) censored thereā€¦ it autofiltered it to "KEK".

Good for shitposting, but not much else really.

Does this mean that kek is a cuck?

Most of anons here came from 4chan, back in the day when 4chan only started to be infected by normalfags. Now, years later, normalfags tracked us here and start infecting even Holla Forums. Where do we leave now?

Take to the streets. Leave the memes behind and take back your country.

I still post natsoc stuff on cuckchan