I'm not hardcore (casual fag here)

I'm not hardcore (casual fag here)
What the hell is the purpose of playing on computers? How the hell can anyone decide that sitting in an uncomfortable chair all day is fun? Why the hell would anyone ever decide to use a computer instead of a device they can play on their nice comfy couch?

Great. Great. Great fucking thread.

fuck off to negaf

git gud

You can get a comfy chair user. Sure they cost a bit but they are worth it if you spend your time shitposting on the internet all day with dwarf fort running in the background

Please don't make serious responses to threadstarters like this one

My chair is actually plenty comfy, no idea what you're talking about. I also prefer the better performance and freedom of things I can do with a computer. I can listen to anything that is on my computer without any constraints. KB+M also gives me more accuracy than a controller ever can. Modding and all that comes with it are a nice touch as well. Multiple monitors isnt even a thing on consoles.

Check em

Checked

If you're going to bite, at least sage

checked

Oh lawdy.

Impressive. Very nice.

That's right, I forgot that the law of 2013 made the use of PCs in living rooms illegal, I should have remember than I can't be on a couch while using my mouse and keyboard, that's just dangerous.

i think this might actually be a genuine post

1: it isn't uncomfortable enough for me to notice
2: the screen is bigger
3: you get to pick from more games on a computer
4: smartphone/ipad UI sucks
5: you have more freedom with a computer if you know how to use it
6: a keyboard and mouse allows for far more accuracy than a touch screen, and the keyboard and mouse can be replaced if they break without having to replace the entire computer
7: emulators are a thing

don't kid yourself this is a dubs thread

This is a hidden dubs thread user, start rolling

Checkem

PCs run games with better performance than on consoles.

Even your dubs are a lie

you might be more of a literal oldfag than a casualfag, the desk and office chair is probably killing the couch for a lot of people in their teens and 20s now, that's a bit of an assumption though.

I'm going to assume that you are dumb and newfag.

They have a larger library, they are customizable, they are better in specs.

dubs

You failed
Observe a true master

0/10 u din evn tri

nice

VERY nice

Then get a better chair you fuckwad.