Audiences are officially turning on the last jedi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's going up, Holla Forums never wins HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2527336/reviews?ref_=tt_urv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We failed, fellow whites.

kek
seriously though Holla Forums got btfo with this release and I'm enjoying their desperately convincing each other they're in charge.

4/tv/ or 8/tv/?
This place seems to be mocking the film more than anything

nah people here are rejoicing in Disney's supposed failure when barely anyone knows about the low RT score andno journalists are reporting on it

I agree fellow anonymous! They have blown the fluff out of tv. Disney has clearly won! Rotten Tomatoes didn’t lock the reviews or anything.

Everything is fine. Nothing is ruined.

It's too late, the damage has already been done. The normalfags have turned and the Han Solo movie will mark the final death of the Star Wars brand.

Batman survived Batman and Robin. Star Wars won’t ever die, because someone will always dig it up. Once a corporation owns a product, it never dies.

It doesnt even matter if people hate this movie, it's going to make a shitload of money and people are still going to watch the next.
Disney star wars is here to stay, probably forever.

At least my money they won't take. They can take all the suckers for all I care.

The bar was always much lower for capeshit because audiences are used to studios rebooting and reinventing their franchises every few year after they make a mistake. Star Wars can't be reinvented in the same way because it's presented as continuous and permanent so every bad movie stains the franchise forever.

Disney will keep making them and the Chinese and Indians will keep paying for them but we will live to see Star Wars become as widely derided in the western world as Transformers movies are right now. That's what a final death looks like in Hollywood tbh.

I can see Disney trying to retcon and pretend a bad movie doesn't exist……

Sweet innocence of youth

Wait, they're already planing the next trilogy?

They announced the new trilogy in October maybe a bit before that…… made me think they didn't have too much confidence in TLJ and the next one.

Sure it can. They tossed out the EU they could toss out all Kennedy’s shit as well.

They are shilling hard on IMDB, only bad reviews but the score is still 08/10
imdb.com/title/tt2527336/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

Imdb used (((weighted reviews)))

Back to 56% retardos.

Shillfags BTFO.

guarantee it won't drop to 55%. The tide has turned, the nerds have run out of steam now everyone knows Luke died. It can only get higher from here :)

It happened once. It can happen again. ;)

The fools unlocked it.

AMYGDALA HAVE MERCY ON THE POOR BASTARDS

When does it release in China?
If someone could show them the Finn kiss, they would probably not pay for it. Disney will probably edit it out for them.

JUST

way to ruin chans lad
zero film discussion

(((they))) ruined films first lad

looked like 100 million

nah you never enjoyed films once you got all edgy

just the golden tampon budget for KK and the girls

I recognized your 4chan stench when I was brought on board.

Read, nigger.

PART TIME

I just saw it for a second time and the full audience was enjoying themselves and laughing and clapping at a couple parts including Luke

4.9/10