South california been shaking for the last couple of day now the big one is going to hit soon very very soon

south california been shaking for the last couple of day now the big one is going to hit soon very very soon.

No, we aren't that lucky.

With any luck.

Earthquakes cannot be predicted. They either happen or they don't. Anyone who says otherwise is either stupid or fearmongering or both.

Dogs predict quakes.

SHAKE AND QUAKE SOCALS A MISTAKE

WAKE UP ANDREAS-CHAN
SHAKE WHAT GOD GAVE YA

In Modern Day they can be. Get with the Modern Times.

I haven't felt a thing
t. SoCal

It's just mexcrement setting off fireworks. I am about to go falling down on these fucks. I get it on the fouth of july but they've been doing this shit for months every fucking god damned day. God I hate mexicans.

harry fielding reid elastic rebound theory

The land is drying up. Kind of normal.

if there's an earthquake would a tsunami be possible? or is that only on offshore earthquakes? Would love to see LA and san fran get wiped out.

the whole fault line is moving like crazy im waiting for southern california to stop shaking and see northern california to move and build pressure on the south fault line and bang it will happen.

Nice digits, but if I had a dollar for every time someone said California was going to have an earthquake or natural disaster that would cause it to break off and fall into the ocean, I would be a very rich man.
At this point, anyone saying Calihebrew will somehow be destroyed is a liar and a cocktease.
I yearn for the day when either Fat Kimmy nukes it or "le big one XDDDD" hits, but you must remember that god is not kind. We must suffer through California's continued existence. It's our eternal punishment. Our own Hell.

Elizabeth, I'm coming to join you!

if it happens what can we expect ?

No it fucking hasn't. t. Commiefornian

That's Baja California, the Mexican state.

They don't "predict" them, they're just sensitive enough to feel small tremors before people can, and even that is usually only seconds before.

Your dog does not have a crystal ball.

Yes. But most of California, including SF Bay area and LA aren't very vulnerable to tsunamis. There was a huge one in 1964 ( most powerful one in North American history), and it wrecked Crescent City, but that is way in the north. They also got hurt again in the 2011 Japanese earthquake. Both those times SF and LA were basically unscathed. So don't get your hopes up.

You don't know my dog!

Califag here. Can personally attest to the dilapidation of all our highways and bridges. Shit it rusting away in a region that celebrates 1/2 an inch of rainfall annually.
If anything interrupts the water supply via the giant canal we use to suck it all out of Colorado expect Nig and Spic chimpings like you're never even imagined. It would be the best chance for a race war to kick off. Considering the area involved I doubt even military intervention would be sufficient as we don't really have much in the way of carpet firebombing anymore.