Are race specific bioweapons even possible? Is there good evidence that they have been used already (eg: AIDS/HIV...

Are race specific bioweapons even possible? Is there good evidence that they have been used already (eg: AIDS/HIV, ebola)

Does Israel actually have race-specific viruses at their disposal?

Nigger everyone but 1% of caucasoids can get HIV/AIds

what about ebola? As far as I remember, all the niggers died, while all the white people survived. Even the American nigger died.

And HIV would technically be race specific, just with immense same-side casualties.

they died because they are retarded niggers in a 3rd world shithole and hardly even have access to fresh water. jesus christ, man

Probably? Each race is distinct so the potential exists to create some sort of bioweapon that targets the unique genetics that make a nigger a nigger or a spic a spic. But I'm guessing no Holla Forumsack owns a bioweapon laboratory, so really, what's the point of this thread?

The immunity is higher than, due to white people developing some sort of natural immunity to it as a result of the black plague or smallpox or some shit. I don't have an exact number to give you off the top of my head, however.
Regardless of genetics, it's just a matter of fact that HIV disproportionately affects niggers because of the way niggers chimp out and rape each other constantly. This is true whether it's africa or detroit.

As for the OP, there really isn't going to be a genetic bioweapon that only affects niggers. Genetics are more complicated than just "this person has the white gene and this person has the nigger gene". And if we were to develop a weapon that activated by targeting certain segments of DNA that are exclusive to shitskins, there's still the fear that any mutation in the virus could cause it to cross over and kill whites too. Just seems like too much trouble.

The best bet for ethnic cleansing is to just use a bioweapon that easily infects anyone, but only drop it in areas that are overwhelmingly shitskin. Drop some highly infectious genetically altered virus in africa and wait for it to cleanse the entire area.

This thread again? I'll post the same thing then
Just spread a recreational drug which has the side effect of sterilization. Any white degenerate collateral is an acceptable risk.

LOOSE!!

I'm willing to die so that my white brothers may live.

I have thought about this before. I see two viable options:
Kinda like AIDS. Something that you can generally only get if you're a degenerate. This would be a bit of a scattershot though. You'd get whites as well as niggers but the proportionality will be loaded in our favor.

What I'd prefer, if viable, is something like this:
Basically, design a bacteria which does one of two things:

Then Tanned whites And mediterranean europoids would die.

Yes, and they're very dangerous purely because the virus can mutate and backfire on your ass very quickly. You're better off rounding them up in oil tankers, then killing them off right there, then dump the bodies in the water.

You silly turbo retard. Everyone has melanin

Sickle Cell Anemia
/thread

Yes it is possible, use Google. People in the intelligence community were talking about it as a serious threat from the USSR during the Cold War.

This is actually true, frighteningly enough.

Everyone has melanin you stupid nigger. There are alleles which are particularly rare among whites and common among blacks, melanin would not be one.

Kek, this thread is about ethnic bioweapons, and my ID is CDC.

Yeah, it's called Muslims. Jews are too mixed. It would kill them if they tried to kill all none-whites/asians.

Of course if they did kill the subhumans, I would totally praise them as best religion and marry a Jewishesses

I guess you missed the "would only cause minor sickness in light skinned/haired people. But the darker they are the more fatal the infection would be" part.

More melanin = more sickness = reduced chance of your body's immune system fighting it off.
Yes, everyone has melanin. but niggers have way more than whites. A white person would be several times more likely to survive such an infection than any other race. That is the point.

like drugs.

South Africa was working on one
Unfortunately, SA's closest ally was Israel, so it probably went there after SA collapsed

You share 100% of your genes with Blacks, Asians, Aboriginals, etc. The differences between races are in frequency of alleles.

See above. There is no "Black gene" or "White gene". Populations differ by how much they express certain alleles.

Sort of what this user said. You would have to create a virus/bacteria/sickness that targets a certain EXPRESSED allele that is highly expressed in X-race, and this would also kill some Whites too as some Whites express some of the same alleles as X-race.

pretty sure only niggers can get sickle-cell anemia. they evolved that adaptation from drinking malaria water.

Whites can get it but it's very unusual and in most cases the product of a previously unknown distant black ancestor.

Are you actually retarded or just trolling? No, there are lots of genes that are completely unique to specific races. Africans do not posses any neanderthal DNA for the most obvious example, where as Europeans and Asians do.