I just voted for Hillary

I just voted for Hillary

let me die

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794247777756860417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did you vote for hillary?

Of all the dumb moves, you had to vote for HIllary.

Jesus christ.

I live in a swing state

I felt like a neoliberal you know is better than a neofash you don't

if you feel bad then just remember that voting never changes anything

Don't feel bad bro you did what you felt you had to do.

looks like the child sex stuff is coming out now, how does that make you feel, user?

you guys seriously need to wisen up here, I know how despicable trump is but everyone that is even slightly sane needs to do the right thing and vote for orange pepe man, this woman is unhinged, she will drag us into something we might not get out of if it fits her maniacal plans

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794247777756860417

Good work Comrade, the day of the liberals is over. Soon we will all be liberated in the nuclear storm.

Clintonistas unite! Let Posada lead the way!
Nuke 'em, Hilldog!

Poes Law strikes again but if you are being serious please kill yourself otherwise disregard

lol

I voted for that transhumanist guy, so don't feel bad.

What makes you think so? Hillary is a brutal war criminal, but everything she does is clearly calculated and rational from an imperialistic perspective.

Trump is an absolute wild card, for good and for bad.

you should be airdropeed into the hands of some Junta in some shithole, you are the neoliberal

A better world is possible - through nuclear annihilation. The only way material conditions can improve is by engaging the neoliberal autocracy of Russia in nuclear war.

Fuck the neoliberals, we tried the USSR and it didn't work because of their meddling. A nuclear firestorm is required.

You're never going to get that little piece of your soul back, never.

Just like her control over Haiti?

watching her go into full denial mode over this comey shit and shout about military engagements over "cyberattacks", her random outbreaks, the look in her eyes. Shes a sociopath and very capable of calculating but this shit is blowing up in her face and she is losing control, shes barely holding in the crazy as it is. Precisely the kind of person you dont want backed into a kind of corner. It has also often been noted that confronting a psycho/sociopath is not the best idea either, and everything is seeping out now, who fucking knows what going to happen next nevermind the mini-coup that seems to be going on at the Feebs

Trump is too obsessed with his self-image and too much of a megalomaniac to do anything really crazy, its true we cant know what he will do if anything, but we kinda know what he wont do, like escalate with russia, and we know that most of the other major blocs outside of the atlanticist one support him tacitly and see him as a much more stable choice despite his diatribes on china and mexico

Suck a tailpipe faggot, I enjoy living thank you very much

She's a problem drinker and has an extremely bad temper according to all anecdotal reports of people who have a record of working for her.

What could be more bourgeois?

I can understand if you didn't vote Trump even though I did
But why vote Hillary? I mean shit dudeā€¦

I live in Southern California and I saw more MAGA hats at the booths than anything. Your state politics are irrelevant

In some states, you can change your early vote

i voted for hillary because she offers more immediate aid than trump. i cannot afford to lose my healthcare with type 1 diabetes.

honestly im surprised so many people on leftypol are pro-trump. i dont expect anyone to actively support hillary, but it's obvious that her policies would be better for lower class people than trump's.

Trump wants to keep the pre-existing conditions part of Obamacare

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
HE BELIEVED IN THE MSM MEME

HILLARY PRESIDENCY NOT SO BAD

>>>Holla Forums