Fate/Grand Order - Camelot

FGO thread since the new story chapter came out on Monday.

The previous FGO Holy Grail Wars have tended to bend history in wild directions, but this one probably takes the cake. Even more than Thomas Edison being both a furry and President of the United States on a mission to deport the filthy Celts.

The story this time goes that in a parallel universe, Bedivere fucked up and never returns Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake. As a result, Artoria remains immortal and recovers from the Battle of Camlann. After surviving betrayal, her personality goes in a completely different direction and she uses Rhongomyniad to hunt down the knights who betrayed her. 1500 years later, Saber is still kicking and has built her perfect Britain - her very own kingdom in the sky - but she has lost her mind to the divine spirit residing in Rhongomyniad and now wishes to achieve peace by conquering the world. She launches her own version of the Crusades in the form of a Holy Grail War. One of the servants summoned is King Ramses II, who is unique among servants in that when he is summoned, his kingdom and his people are summoned with him. Saber sees this as a hostile act, and immediately uses Rhongomyniad to destroy Jerusalem with a fucking orbital strike.

Queue gameplay of the player helping / being betrayed by mudslimes and later storming Camelot.

So the setting this time around is a twisted geographic amalgamation of one part advanced Camelot from 1273, and one part Ancient Egypt.

Nasu does it again.

Wiki: pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

Dumping new servants.

Ozymandias (King Ramses II)

Rider class.

Artoria Pendragon

Lancer class.

Nitocris

Caster class.

Lancelot

Saber class.

Tristan

Archer class.

Gawain

Saber class.

Hassan of Serenity

Assassin class.

Tawara Touda

Archer class.

Bedivere

Saber class.

Also a couple of non-servants make their first appearances.

thats not the real saber, her boobs are too big

Wait, what?

Don't worry Nasu has that covered too.

From her profile:

What the fuck is wrong with Lancelot's face?

I'm fucking sick of Seibah. Sick.

Reported.

His artist is shit.

Same guy who did Berserker Cu.

what the fuck is this shit

What's a more annoying iconic/flagship character:
Seiba and all her clones
Or
Pikachu and all the pikaclones?

I'M SICK OF YOUR STUPID FUCKING FACE

At least I can ignore the various pikachus.
Saber is crammed in my face 24/7.

Literally Takeuchi's Lightning.