What are professional hitman who operate in Europe and which clients are the Elite of Society like?

What are professional hitman who operate in Europe and which clients are the Elite of Society like?

Anyone have any information about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Mahmoud_Al-Mabhouh#Cause_of_death
discord.gg/t3v2UhP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Solonik
murdercube.com/files/Snipers & Silencers/FRY THE BRAIN - The Art of Urban Sniping.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(UK_TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real life doesn't work like (((hollywood))) you fucking idiot. There is no such thing as celebrity hitmen. They use disposable lackeys who never understand the significance of what they're doing.

I know it's not like hollywood. That's why I am asking.

You never hear about VIPs just dying from getting shot, so it can't just be lackeys.

Are you 12?

they activate jason bourne

Who rigs planes to fail or food to be poisoned? Me thinks the intelligence agency of the country but that sounds too simple.

I mean Intelligence Agents sometimes basically are Hitman. Now you would just need a privat alternative to that.

yeah, obviously the CIA does something like that, but what about business disputes or something like that?

wouldn't the 0,1% use hitman in some situations?

Those are lackeys too

Generally speaking there's a few approaches.
One is they use a crazy guy who is malleable enough to follow instructions from one of their various underlings.
Another is they use existing criminal elements who are again handled by another person in their employ.
They'll also use bribery and so on to get things done.

Professional assassins who cater to the ruling class aren't really a thing.

Though I do recall an user posting a while back about his experiences as a guy who "retrieved" spouses and children of the absurdly wealthy who had gone off on decadent benders.
Retrieved as in actually went and grabbed them then returned them to the client.

CIA's heart attack gun became public knowledge decades ago. VIPs don't get assassinated in obvious ways. When they get killed, the general public isn't meant to know they were killed.

I remember that. Good greentexts.

See also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Mahmoud_Al-Mabhouh#Cause_of_death
(This one was Mossad, they used a large team of who's names you've never heard of. "Hitman" videogames are hollywood bullshit. Real life doesn't work that way. Hate to burst your childish fantasies…)

what's being slid

but those lackeys are pretty fucking good then, considering we don't get any news about those killings in Western Europe

I really don't mean the lating american trash you see when you type in hitman in liveleak.

Like the different Mafias. That comes closer, but the problem is when they are just the ethnic mafia in certain countries. Like the Russian Mafia in America.

I mean take Germany for example. Outside of some shitty arab clans or the russian mafia, who really would kill each other here?

I just want to know.

Was that about the guy who "kidnapped" some very rich girl who took off and let herself get fucked by dogs in some bestiality club and retreived her?

That shit is interesting too.

Exactly. So how do they do it and is there a private alternative to the CIA?

There must be.

>they used a large team of mossad agents who's names you've never heard of.

See:

Yeah, it's called the CIA. Don't be so naive.

I know. The shit that the ICA in the Hitman Universe does is basically the CIA. It's even an anagram.

Are the most professional private killers in my country basically just shit like the Hell's Angels or Bandidos?

Here's the greentexts

Hitman videogames are complete fiction which bear absolutely no resemblance to reality. Put them out of your mind.
Yes. It's not a real profession. Governments get standard spooks to do it on occasion (see: the Mossad example I gave you) or use spooks to find a mentally damaged lackey. "Elites" use governments, that's what governments are for. The closest you can get to "professional hitmen" are serial killers who work for organized crime, like Richard Kuklinski.

What about Russia?

They have a booming hitman business.

No different from anywhere else. The government and "elites" (you can just say "jews" here, you know) use FSB spooks or similar. Organized crime use lackeys or possibly serial killers.

The shit you see in movies and video games isn't real. Sorry fam.

but russian mob bosses probably kill each other and don't use the help of the goverment

I think it's kinda real if you replace private agencies with goverment agencies. Only they do stuff like that.

Nah they don't go for large organised crime groups though they are an option. I'm talkin more local thugs. The Clintons did it a few times.

How did they do it?

Hey RescueAnon…. w-w-what are your rates?

More often than not, no.
You're naive.

And when they do it themselves, they either use their pet serial killer, or some random jackass. Not bald guys in stylish fitted suits who make $1,000,000 per kill. Pathetic junky degenerates who are blackmailed or bribed with drugs. There is nothing glamorous about it. More often than not, the lackey ends up dead themselves.

No. Stop. Are you 12?

Fuck his rates, I want to know how to find people/organizations as reliable as him.

there's me for starters :)

Arkancide?

Show a low IQ redneck more money than he's ever seen. Loyalty intensifies to an insane degree.

Do you work in Vancouver?

I am from Germany, but I can just move. I don't mind.

That is some highly entertaining bullshit.

It's easier to just use the agencies to do the dirty-work. Keeps everyone in check since they are more to handle the cases, they are already brainwashed into following orders and they are somewhat decent at it.

I sometimes think the most sociopathic ones are the ones that gets groomed for agency-work. It strangely works out that way, something i noticed through school who it was always the complete retards but with disregard for everyone else that would get favours from the school and put in special programs, stipendiums and stuff like that.

just wait untill you know about Saudi's paying ten thousands of dollars for western whores to get literally shat on

or the gay Saudi prince who loves turning /fit/ male instragram model gay (for pay)

Eastern Europeans or middle Easterners, usually with no papers for the country they're currently in. They do the deed and fuck off the same night. Once the police starts the investigation, they don't even know what to look for and the hitman is already safe in Kurdistan, Romania or wherever they're originally from.

Larp thread from a bunch of know it all faggots with Cheetos fingers

this is also probably where my bicycle is right now :(

Some corporations, governments and very well connected and very wealth people hire mercenaries to do some wet work. Well connected wealth people use politicians, and they use military black budget programs to do wet work disguised as geopolitical chess.

There is a reason not even the CIA goes out doing out in the open assassinations. Because it will bite you in the back.

Is there assassins in the world ? Absolutely. Do you have a chance to find them ? No.

Become fucking rich, befriend powerful political or private players. It is the only way. Or become BFFs with the owner of some PMC.

If it truly loved you and was happy with you, it would come back user.

Kill yourself.

well. couldnt have been that important

Protip : assassins are disposable and this isn't a movie.

A Real Life 47 wouldn't be disposable at all. He would get his dick sucked by everyone, I am sure.

Yeah I know about that, I also believe it to be true unlike those green texts.

i can only speak of one case.

he was unremarkable, less than average looking, relatively skinny and short (around 1,70m).

one of the sort that doesnt speak a lot if in company of any peers.

a little bit like the one in op's pic, just less attractive and more plainly clothed.

the thing is, you could see it in his eyes.
they were a bit restless, not crazy, but … like the ones of an animal that wants to attack but isn't certain about it.

so you two fell in love or what?

not really.

he just pre-checked me for his buddies, that … were not so much in love with me.

Yes, read the chapter on Lebanon in Fry the Brain. Talks about a French hitman who uses a computer operated sniper rig to assassinate a hezbolah leader. Pic related is the first chapter, on the IRA. It has another chapter on them too.

What really irks me about the rich and powerful is how many of them waste their unlimited riches and power to engage in this kind of unimaginative degeneracy. It's just the most juvenile toilet humor and sick edginess cranked up to eleven. We're ruled by a bunch of fucking idiots who think the best thing to do with their time and vast resources is to wear yak heads and roll around in bloody feces.

A real life 47 wouldn't be feasible. He'd be identified too quickly.
This is why assassins are disposable in the modern era. It's too easy to be identified

There actually ARE private, unaffiliated hitmen, OP, but you gotta realise that they're literally just a retard with a gun. They usually operate on the basis that it's harder to figure out a hired murder due to the lack of motive from the killer, and the killer being a completely random dude with no connection to the victim – if the hitman has a gun that can't be traced to him in any way, picks the right time and place where there aren't any CCTVs or witnesses, and manages to make a quiet escape, then he can just shoot his mark dead, leave, and be outside the country long before the police even start thinking about a hired gun. Of course these plots fail from time to time due to one reason or another. And that's just fine by the hitman - he charged a shitload of money for this, and that money will be waiting for him when he serves his time in jail. If the client was so retarded as to actually give his identity to the hitman, the guy can cut a very sweet deal with the police and be out in no time, too.

They're rarely used against politicians, though, and most commonly kill bussinessmen.

Because it's not the 1950's. Political and corporation hits are all heartattacks and strokes.

Read about Gladio. It's all military/intelligence scumbags employed by the state. For 'organized crime' it's just any psycho with a handgun.

ah summerchildren born in 2005.

It's not hard to figure out.
It's about the thrill of the forbidden, doing something society would condemn.
When you have exhausted mundane pleasures and vices, what is there for these people but to pursue new experiences?

discord.gg/t3v2UhP
OFFICIAL

Mostly CIA, (((ISIS))). I've seen stories of agents being hired out, mostly due to it being well paid. Half the time they are bringing back the wives and daughters of the ultra wealthy. Apparently they love to steal their spouses/fathers money and get all fucked up in odd corners of the world.

[Thailand underground, hell, some shit fucker ran all the way to an African village after bribing the Vatican. Needless to say they were both pregnant and raped before agents found them]

that is really interesting

why do wives and daughters always ruin away?
is it like a real life princess run away story?

only with more sex and drugs I guess

moar pls

Retrieved as in actually went and grabbed them then returned them to the client.
Yeah I remember those, I felt like taking a shower after he posted about having to gear up w/ hazmat suits and shotguns to snatch some guys wife from the middle of a literal poop orgy.

The giveaway from the person who told them, was that it all started out as an offer for "a side job, outside of the office that paid VERY well" from his boss. The countries listed in them pair up well with the described undergrounds [fuck up shit] or in the case of africa, the Vatican made them harder to find by "send them as missionaries."

If you want more details, give me a few minutes. I doubt they were labeled specifically in my folders.

please do, this is very interesting

Does /pdfs/ have this kind sir?

I know that. And like I said before, if their idea of "new experiences" is simply violating social norms by being the dirtiest, filthiest creature possible, then they have no fucking imagination nor brains at all. They're infinitely worse than the average rebellious child. The fact that these retards infest our ruling classes explains a lot about why the world is so fucked-up; their higher aspirations are literally shit.

Oh my god, I remember a guy from /k/ greentexted the time his buddies and him did that to get a girl(from a higher up bureucrat) from a scatphilic club in Europe. His buddy shot a dude, and that caused some other shit. I'll try to find the greentext

because women are whores

I beg to differ.
There are many notable cases. Like Alexander The Macedonian, who did over 50 contract kills, used akimbo style SMGs against the cops trying to arrest him, broke out of prison 2 times, killed Russian mafia bosses for lulz and ran own mafia rings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Solonik

murdercube.com/files/Snipers & Silencers/FRY THE BRAIN - The Art of Urban Sniping.pdf

all the screenshots are HERE
you brainlets

a believable example of pro hitmen are the two guys using neuro-linguistic-programming and torture to extract info from victims before executing them, in the brit tv serie Utopia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia_(UK_TV_series)
they are skilled and professional, but not exactly "elite"

This mostly,

the last picture, the husband probably tortured her wife for what she done to the daughter before she died in a car accident. It's a very depressing story.

If you're thinking of anything user you immediately go dark and would have to do it yourself after plenty of training and logistical analysis. You won't find anyone reliable to take out high-profile people.

The first story or two (when they were first posted) it was believable but the subsequent stories you can tell are lacking realism with cliches or cheesy details and put into question the whole thing. More likely than not some writer user made up a persona and created some interesting stories

paid in bitcoins ?

Do you have mire caps similar to that?

*more

You have first the state hitmans, like Mossad killers, there are some videos of them in youtube on some of their operations, like killing opposition leaders that happened to be in Saudi Arabia by "heart attacks", and then you have people like Lee Harvey Oswald's killer, that probably comes from muddier backgrounds.
Kikes are the foremost assasins, when they dont like a goy leader they kill him.

Whats more interesting than the retarded killers are the pathologists who testify that the victim killed himself with three shots from a shotgun to the back of the head and managed to unload and hide the ammo after. There must be a network of cultist/blackmailed/corrupt pathologists.

If you're thinking a proxy war fought with professional hitmen is going to save the white race in Europe you are wrong OP.

That webb guy or german raf both where able to fire 2 bullets in the back of their head. Must be some kind of signature move from the government. Suicides or accidents, are cheaper. If you are not stupid, you are able to paralyse and prepare the victim, if it looks like suicide then it is suicide.
Wonder if a "accident" kill was ever done by just dropping 1Ton stone on the target, like in comics.

Would you though? If you control the CIA for example and they don't even pretend that you don't, then you can tell the (((director))) what to do and he can tell the agent to do it without justification.

That being said, I'm sure they often just pay random niggers off the street 10k to do it without asking questions then make said niggers disappear. Adds a degree of separation from the real target and makes it much harder to trace back to them.

Pretty sure those are the only ones he posted.
Though I remember everyone bothering him for the stable story. All we got about it were a few cryptic comments about being imprisoned for a while.

bump