Now that torrent websites like tpb and kickass ha been terminated, where can i download games?

Now that torrent websites like tpb and kickass ha been terminated, where can i download games?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/feds-seize-kickasstorrents-domains-charge-owner-160720/
kat.am/
thepiratebay.org/
torrentfunk.com/
extratorrent.cc/
pcgames-download.net/
oceanofgames.com/
archive.is/3ymRR
torrentfreak.com/can-kickasstorrents-make-a-comeback-160721/
proxybay.tv/
mega.nz/#!AxNlVRhI!eOMDOvjwYKzfudfQKlYRXose7iKC0Mp5WstjdxgI_Ic
mega.nz/#!Y11lUBTB!Oh2QuiUFhTE6QO1WmNm8bB6WxcPjXMnPl1HcLWlq3nk
piratebay.to/
rg-mechanics.net/games/pc_torrent_download/3d/vor_trilogija_thief_trilogy_1998_2004_pc_124_repack_ot_r_g_mekhaniki/3-1-0-158
github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/wiki/Unofficial-search-plugins
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

download games to your hard drive you fool

Kickasstorrents got nuked?

Yeah, the owner got v&

I can still get to piratebay proxies. The fuck you talking?

torrentfreak.com/feds-seize-kickasstorrents-domains-charge-owner-160720/

Is it not the time for you to grow up, my anonymous friend, and buy the games using money you have earned.

god save my soul the day mine goes dark

enjoy the botnet

Agreed. I don't think it'll happen anytime soon, but I'm scared of the eventuality.

private trackers are shit, you need one for everything, software, CG software, games , OSs, Books, Movies.

fuck that

There's no way you can be that stupid of a motherfucker. You have got to be baiting me.

But that's wrong you faggot.

Besides my private tracker is pretty general. Sometimes I use a private one for specialty stuff but it's not that hard to click one lower bookmark and click log in user..

easier than entering my damn credit card info

newfags have to leave

that better not be ipt or else

Last I checked that shit's still around?

Nope. What's wrong with ipt anyway?

kat.am/

I just downloaded like 6 movies

OP implied that TPB had been terminated, not that it's 'untrustworthy'.

john we have work that needs to be done

thepiratebay.org/

IGG-Games and the sharethreads.

And then they wonder why people pirate shit especially in poorer countries like Slavlands where the monthly wage for most is like what? 300yoros?

There is always demonoid. Barely any seeders though

Jokes aside, some private trackers are actually ratioless

wow, I'm in the lowest income bracket in America and I earn 5 times more than you in a single year. Maybe it's time to leave your shit country

But i like my country more than i do your barely 50% white 2nd world shithole even if the wages suck and everything is expensive.

which are those?

that's nice, I don't even know my country is barely 50% white because I live in an area that's 90% white and I've already made more money than you will in 20 years

I've been told that the easiest way to get into private trackers is the following:

Is this accurate?

Gazellegames is open right now.

it is down more than it is up and everything they have has 0 seeds

piracy is bad mkay? the state is just trying to protect you from getting them viruses

I fell for the linux meme, so just the possibility that they have a few more linux games for free was enough to get me to join onto them

honestly dont think there is a good tracker for games anymore

Use rutracker.org or rutor for the glory of Mother Russia, comrade

These days sure do suck to be a pirate.

We've still got the share threads if that's any consolation.

It's a sign that it's time to stop downloading malware riddled closed source software and join the FOSS movement.

Stop being a fucking casual

Still worth it, even if it was just for Mark of the ninja, Lisa, and Dustforce

nigger you dum af.

or

stop being retarded

I don't know what any of this means asshole
what's pu
what's ab

Thanks, but first let me enjoy all those free games

underage people are not welcome

Such is life in modern day Europe

See and this is why that user was complaining. You're just a giant faggot

igg-games. Also if I see you using uT I will fucking lynch you.

Directly off skidrow's website tbh fam

Skidrow doesn't have their own site.

skidrow doesn't have a website, you fell for the virus bait fag

Pretty sure that's something run by newfags to make some money off skidrow's work and shit.

what if I want to play Yakuza

Are you the same guy that goes in threads that talk about a game and calls everybody posting there a shill?
Just saying, you seem to fit the profile perfectly

Never got any virus from their site m8

Such is life in the slavlands, you you people wonder why piracy is rampant in the east

There's always shady Russian torrent sites. The problem is that most of the games you get from them are in Russian

rutracker

well thats the price we pay for not getting beheaded, being attacked by axe, blown up, shot at, raped and molested by migrants

I know that everyone makes mistakes but man, what a faggot.

Anyway, check extratorrent.cc, i just found about it though, i don't know if it's good.
i got it from a trusted russian repacker, so it should be okay

I'm not interested in pirating games, but I am interested in downloading some out of print artbooks and similar shit.

What's the best place for that?

GOG

kat.am

Asking on the share threads here.

kat.am/

Seems to be true considering how stagnant "top 100" PC game torrent download rankings are. Not sure if it's PC gaming that is dying, or torrents, seems to be both

Is this confirmed legit.

kat is still up, what are you smoking

It's a legit FBI honeypot

so normalfags are waking up or what

makes sense. i wonder if igg games is as well.

Or maybe: even normalfags are getting bored

or they just watch games on twitch instead and pay for surrogate friends

All sites are

I don't even mean game artbooks, though.

Feels good not to be burger

That's probably what Artem Vaulin thought. Then Burgerland arrested him right in the Poland.

fuck, I remember that thread

My man, you can request anything from hentai audio to magazine ads in the Holla Forums share threads.

obviously

He should have stayed in the ukraine

Also its the fault of polish police that wanted to appease their American masters so hard that they arrested him on request

To be fair, being in burger prison is a step up from living in Cuckraine.

American prisons are full of minorities though

Aren't burger prisons owned by private companies though. I rather live in a shit country full of slavbros than be a literal slave for judeo-american company.

I can guarantee that anyone would rather be in an american prison than a slav one.

Funny thing, you just described Ukraine

you could always just not go to prison

Fuck off coward.

Not true.

Everything is better than suffering on the ukraine

That would be a rather laid-back stance for any government I know to take; Most of the time they're all about the How dare you "steal" that thing you wouldn't have bought anyway!?
FFS- people get into shit for circumventing arsepain copy-prevention software on stuff they actually own.
Apparently I'm breaking the law by using a no CD crack on my copy of Freelancer because I don't feel like booting up the only computer in my house with an optical drive to network the disk every time I want to play.

Oh you

oy veyy you are truly the worst of the worst

I'll take the Crimean rather, but thanks.

The main difference is that slav prisons are full of slavs and you have to join the mafia to survive but Merican prisons are full of niggers, Pacos and some nigger-tier whites and you have to join the "Aryan" brotherhood to survive which quarantees you are never going to be a productive member of the society again with a swastika tattooed on your forehead.

It's Russia tho

When you try to buy physical copies, they cost fucking 100+ leva. That looks fair in euros but it's like paying 100$ since everything else is somewhat cheaper than your average Euro country. Digital is the only way for me if I wanna buy a game.

How long till emuparadise gets shut down as well?

Holla Forums should make its own private tracker.
Oppaiti.me was made by two 4/g/ anons and it is arguably the best private tracker in existence in terms of rules, moderation and the content that it specializes in.

and how would one go about doing this?

Not every prison is maximum security, where all that gang stuff happens.

Pay Per View has to be the most coincidental concept ever- that a license holder deserves endless compensation for the works they hold the rights to, paid in instalments of one viewing fee per viewer at a time- ad infinitum.
There's a place for it in the case of cinemas, where the theatre's seats and screen are equipment rented out so that someone can run a business hosting such a facility, but in the case of software I run on my own paid-for hardware in my own paid-for house with electricity I've pay for?
Companies must get fucked if they think I'll pay a subscription fee for software that hardly changes between versions, now that we're stuck in a CPU speed gain quagmire.
"Oh- but however will we pay our support staff!?", they cry. Well then don't offer fucking support on every version of your fucking products then. Offer the same product without after-sales support, and let me and the lads who don't want to buy into your shitty racket figure out the rest ourselves, i.e. how people have always done things before your avaricious business model tried to bulldoze them over.

Jesus, just thinking about this shit gets my jimmies so rustled…

It can be incredibly easy to start one up.
All you need to do is set up some form of private tracker software (either use something like Gazelle or code it yourself) on a Bitcoin purchased VPS.
The main issue with running a private tracker is the amount of effort and time required to run it in a principled manner if you don't want your private tracker to be absolute shit, which is 95% of current private trackers. In the beginning VPS costs may also be an issue.
If you do ever plan on making one, I beg you to not join any private tracker cabal.

If I do make one some day, I wont. I don't like cabals, I'd rather be independent.

Skydrow?

Get'a load of this shark bait, mateys. TPB stills be sailing, you miserable landlubber

TBP is pretty fucking shit these days though

you see vladimir, when whole everything is like pretty shit also then piratebay is like same as always

I miss bitgamer, guys.
Why can't we have nice things anymore?

Rutracker is still there, and while it lacks freedom of TPB or KAT, it makes up for it with strict quality control.

The share threads have an ungodly amount of vidya related stuff for every gen of vidya and you can bet your ass it includes PC games.
As for other media, Holla Forums has a share thread, music isn't any more trouble then Youtube to MP3, but I'm not sure about movies honestly. I know there's Kisscartoon-esque websites with full movies though.

They are still up, you tremendous underaged faggot.

Calm down now user.

The share threads are great but every other request made is "lol go to igg" thus defeating the purpose. The Vola is decent if you can handle the cancer in the chat though.

What is it with casual conversations that attracts all the lurking mega autists?

>>>/reddit/

Pour out a little liquor for KAT
that nigga will be missed.

thepiratebay.org/ not organized as good as KAT was, but still accessible.

a couple other backups
torrentfunk.com/
extratorrent.cc/

They're fucking autistic, I had an account with UG and shit for years and they at some point decided to park my account. I just don't give enough a fuck to look into it.

Publishers, and even a lot of developers, are absolute, utter Jews. This wouldn't matter if they just kept the money to themselves, but they tend to donate to certain foundations that, while good meaning, are absolutely detestable for several reasons. I know you're Quentinposting, but get it right.

namefagging

It's a handful of attention fags who instigate shitposting and blogpost. That's about it.

(((Publisher))) donates to (((relief organization))) supports (((certain political situations))) (((Publisher))) gets tax rebate, loses nothing, gains more by giving away to (((friendly organization)))

They can entirely go fuck themselves when it comes to cracks. Most of the games that have survived are mainly due to the work of crackers back in the day.

I heard prisons in Sweden are top-notch. But getting enriched of late.

It's like you want to be nigger.

There's this place

I haven't actually confirmed if any of the games here work though

pcgames-download.net/

why do people say tpb has been terminated? its up and its always been up, no matter how many times they claim someone took it down. and all the magnet links work.

IMPORTANT FACT
Apple caught the KAT guy by matching his itunes login IP with the KAT facebook account.

Moral of the story: Do not participate in web 2.0 account shit. Don't sign up for shit.

It's a honeypot. I know it sounds cliche, but you can guarantee you are being tracked if you enter that website. Will you be V&? Probably not. But you will most likely be tracked.

He wasn't even american what the fuck. Some chinese or russian guy should do a torrent site, americans wouldn't dare touch it.

Even though KAT removed shit all the fucking time the bitch still gets fucked by feds. Looks like all those takedowns didn't win any favors rendering them even more pointless.

I demand context for this pic

maybe we can download him out of jail

There's enough of you faggots here anyway, practically pale niggers.

you can come to canada where piracy is legal as long as you don't plan on redistributing or profiting off it.

how can it be a honeypot if its legal in my country :^)
i got a scare mail from downloading xcom2 and they actually cited the law that says its legal to pirate

So after gallons of shitposting we still have zero alternative sites?

Reported for obvious shill.

what's going on in the picture

looks like wonder woman being fisted while superman and the flash are cumming on her

i just use tor browser and download my games from the hidden wiki.

oceanofgames.com/
best place to download. all games in one direct link at full speed. you need to use IDM with it though.

if it exists over there or one of the other places mentioned in the OP already with multiple working links ,then what's the point of just uploading it again somewhere else?

Are you really that dense or simply that lazy?

Why don't you just read the OP next time

On a related note , is anything confirmed about solarmovie going down being connected somehow to KAT ?

and by games what do you exactly mean?

It's like you WANT to get V&.

2 months and still not v&

ayyyyyyyyy

Shit, I'll take waiting 2 days to download a game on Demonoid if that means it's guaranteed to not be a garbage download and not get me busted.

archive.is/3ymRR

Wrong

Wait, why are they assuming the mural is gang rape?
I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman can vaporize Batman's dick if she wanted to. It's like saying Piccolo is raping Vegeta, that just doesn't make any sense. It has to be consensual by default.

the question is why arent you assuming its gang rape?

hmmm.

How the fuck do you rape Wonder Woman, nigger?

Here's a further article:
torrentfreak.com/can-kickasstorrents-make-a-comeback-160721/

Finally, and crucially, the investigators issued a warrant directed at the Canadian webhost of KickassTorrents. This was one of the biggest scores as it provided them with full copies of KAT’s hard drives, including the email server.
“I observed […] that they were all running the same Linux Gentoo operating system"

It's not even the most freetarded OS.

Thats one of the worst alternatives i ve seen,if you want music then go to rutracker,it has everything in terms of music

Then what's the point of the share thread if everything is readily available elsewhere? To add to that it's not like people often make standard requests that can be nabbed off of igg. Most of the faggots who say it's on igg or some other website do so without actually bothering to check.

Basically if an user has a request that isn't retarded and isn't in the OP links you shouldn't tell him to fuck off. It's called a share thread for a reason. And people don't usually like going to torrent sites they've never heard of.

I remember waiting entire day for Empire: Total War to download, and in the end, it didn't even worked - and then I got so frustrated I somehow managed to fix it and run it anyway.

but seriously the FBI has been working on trying to control a lot of tor nodes but they dont have all of them, so like my stop sign analogy its not that its safe, its that no one has seen you yet

Never used any of this private torrents shit before, will using a VPN significantly slow down my internet?

By raping her

Of course not, the FBI looked painfully incompetent for the Clinton thing, so they had to try and make themselves look good by extraditing a torrent site owner from Poland to face Disney's copyright laws.

you oppress her superpowers of course

free VPN fuck yes it will. paid VPN only a little

That's a shame, I picked up the best Titan Quest torrent I've seen from there. Sure, one of the CDs was an MDF file, but operating a computer is a learning process anyway.

Okay, why don't you go find the nearest woman who can throw buildings and try to shove your dick in her?

well it helps that I live in a shit 3rd world African country

pussy ass kids of today, sure thing then faggot

Nah, I haven't got that torrent from Demonoid, I was just talking in general

they all have superpowers too you know. having dead parents counts as a superpower

TO ASK FOR THINGS YOU CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE YOU DUMB FUCKER

Ok, i'll give you a chance

what did you request that wasn't on any of the sites mentioned in the OP ? Link me to your post in the share thread

So? Their powers aren't helpful when you're trying to rape someone.
Supergirl I could buy raping Wonder Woman. But Batman and the Flash? No way.

I fucking hate Vice.

It's the internet lol. You can find anything anywhere else provided you look hard enough.

You're missing the point dipshit. It's to save time looking for stuff that's not easy to find, not share shit that somehow doesn't exist anywhere else. If the user who made the request is to retarded not to spend 10-20 minutes online looking for something then you're complaint becomes valid. But that's rarely the case.

Nothing. I see anons make valid requests all the time get shot down because dipshits think that every game ever is available on igg.

Flash could rape anyone before they even realize it, actually WW and Supergirl (and similar metas) would be the only ones able to survive a Flash rape.

on a site that routinely has half an hour between posts you should really reconsider at least taking a cursory 10 minutes to look so you don't come off as retarded going "hey guys can you post a link to skyrim?"

But user, it's not rape if they don't realize they've been fucked.

Well that's essentially what I said. The problem is that there's no fine line for certain requests. People keep assuming that if it's not on the OP list then it must be on igg or some other extremely accessible website when often times it isn't.

Then there's people like me who doesn't prefer going to a russian tracker to pick up a video game sountrack.

i bet you advocate date rape too shitlord.
this little misogynist conversation by the way? going on my blog

No it s _you__ that is missing the point you lazy little nigger , the rules and guidelines to the share threads where placed there for reasons other than just to make it look cluttered, read them sometime

Also
>>>/tumblr/

I keep wanting to make another one but I keep postponing it.

It's like you didn't even read my post.

It's the same every time. I'm not going to waste 3 hours of my time looking for something when somebody else probably has it. Keep bitching though.

maybe you should check igg

extratorrent.cc/

One of the last bastions.

And what exactly makes you think that anyone would spend even 10' of their time uploading anything for a 2bit little nigger like you that simply refuses to spend any of his time to find something they want that is already readily available for download on the web just because they are too lazy to do so?

Keep posting.

You kids are hilarious.

Having to sign up an account isn't the issue so much as the interrogation you have to go through to get on some of them.

Torrentz.eu or just google the infohash and add every tracker you find.

Heh, that thread was gold

its even in every article what the fuck

torrentproject.se
tparser.org

Found the problem

The Normans ruined everything.

With Russia's aggressive push for Internet censorship I'm starting to get worried for Runet as a whole.

one day well all immigrate
TO HELL

Severity of Russian laws is compensated by inability to enforce them. Rutracker is already banned in Russia, and no one even noticed the difference.

were all just in the process of getting our passports, it can always get so much worse

Inner Holla Forums
I find it depressing that fbi resources are wasted on this shit but no resources go into proving how much a kike shillery is.

Reminder that there is a "Share Thread"

I also remember that there was a board called /pirate/, /booty/ or something else when there was this Steam mods fiasco

I've used that four times. Though I only ever downloaded games that my friend had already downloaded and ran. There's a really high probability you're downloading a virus in a direct download.

/scurv/

no they aren't you fucking cunt
proxybay.tv/
this one works on virgin and bt

Here, from my humble bundle

mega.nz/#!AxNlVRhI!eOMDOvjwYKzfudfQKlYRXose7iKC0Mp5WstjdxgI_Ic

mega.nz/#!Y11lUBTB!Oh2QuiUFhTE6QO1WmNm8bB6WxcPjXMnPl1HcLWlq3nk

cant have angels barging in and building churches everywhere

The FBI agents just don't want to get murdered be killed in an unfortunate accident.

The Bay is still up

Don't need it, i've already got them from Gazelle Games

Oh my tummy is getting all rumbly for hunny

why would a stuffed bear need to eat?

More importantly, does he also need to shit?

Go straight for the people who posted the games, SKYDROW, FITGIRL etc

wonder woman loses her powers if you bind her with anything
i'm not even fucking kidding
if you put that bitch in regular handcuffs she can't do shit any more

Can someone confirm that these two are safe? I was using KAT for fucking everything.

I think extratorrent is safe but it kinda sucks balls.

top pleb

what about xdcc?

Makes me glad I took an interest in learning Russian a few years back.

The speech bubbles that was added in a facebook post. Read the article

That is actually a legit site. I was surprised too but all the games work and I haven't gotten a single virus from it.

nigger i literally used tpb yesterday

granted with a proxy but still

that bitch is straight up tapping to meme energy

The Great Gatsby is a shit book.

SHIT

If you don't like the honeypot tpb, you can always use the other:

piratebay.to/

and yet no one looks at the kickass . am directory. you can still use kickass torrents guys.

explain

thepiratebay.to is formed from people who split off from the original TPB because they didn't trust it.

AHAHAHA

If that's how it works then the Boy's Club guy must be filthy fucking rich right now

Holy shit you're a fucking retarded faggot. How have you survived this far in life.

Do you have anything to back up that claim?

It's not that I don't trust you it's that I'm kind of paranoid

The fuck.

Nigga relax do you think the FBI would set up and maintain a honeypot that actually lets you pirate billions of shekels in copyrighted shit just to catch a bunch of random downloaders?

Fuck no, they care about distributors, there's already too many of them so their hands are full.

Worst case scenario, anal rape can be pretty titillating if you dress like a girl so it's not even that bad.

Diff user, but as far as I know, in classical christian literature angles can go to Hell, but since Hell is such a shithole they choose not to unless they have business there. The idea of Hell being a fortress/HQ of ultimate evil and the Devil as an adversary/general is a relatively modern invention since implying that Hell has any more power than just being the equivalent of a containment thread for Earth and Heaven's biggest fuckups and losers and Satan being anything more than a bitter and perpetually-jilted parole officer was considered heresy.

Especially in Dante's inferno, where one circle is a literal landscape of molten diarrhea (level 8), it was safe for angels to venture into Hell, as they were protected by God, but the just didn't want to as the place smelled like shit, burnt assholes, and sulfur.

Essentially, the relationship shared between here and reddit, except that Heaven could completely keep out the demons.

You do know that the FBI is the #1 distributor of cp right?
They will always lay out bait to catch people, it is how they operate.

You can't compare the amount of people that download pirated stuff to those that look for pizza though. And even with the latter the FBI can't go after every single "consumer" of said material, so they prioritize instead, to save up on manpower while keeping watchlists and such.

Dumb fucks that don't know how torrents work. Why would they even need to track the TPB servers?
They can just track the torrents, like they've ALWAYS done and keep on doing.

At least the facebook commenting normalfags in the article seem to be calling out all the dumb shit going on.

Is it me or are even Facebook normalfags catching on with the fact that feminism and PC is bullshit?

rg-mechanics.net/games/pc_torrent_download/3d/vor_trilogija_thief_trilogy_1998_2004_pc_124_repack_ot_r_g_mekhaniki/3-1-0-158

Is this legit?

I want to play Thief badly

yeah, legit/10 :^)

the faggot that made the scarfolk is a remaincuck and got butthurt about brexit and muh racists

>the scarfolk shit
fug

rg mechanics is trusted, i don't know about the site though.

For the past six or seven months, they have been.

Get qbittorrent, install the search engine, you're set. Now stop being a faggot.

It's okay, I'll just use DDLs….oh fuck

Boy op's stupid thread scared me a bit at first. Hate when I let that happen to me.

KEK

If you still use this you are retard and don't deserve torrents. I bet you are 14 yers old leechers too

Torrents are public. Anyone can "track" anyone.

It's like you don't want to
BURN THE WORLD IN AN INFERNO OF HATE

There is nothing wrong with uTorrent 2.2.1

Don't use closed source for internet facing applications. Also goes for browsers.

why dont the feds want us playing vidya gaems v?

Should i care about using VPN if i don't live in burgerstan?

how the fuck do i install plugins for this search shit, didnt come with any

what tracker user?

what is a web 2.0

hownew.ru

as new as a summer could bring.

So, is kat.am safe or not if you're not a burger?

But that clearly says μ

Again, this is the same FBI that took over the largest CP site, distributed it to over 200k users and used this to make 8 arrests.

What's a good client besides Deluge? Deluge uses way too many resources and is slow as fuck.

You just proved that guy right

what now?
wtf is wrong with utorrent?

Its kinda how it works. The usage by GOP would nearly certainly be seen as fair use, but its no guarantee. Each and every thing might be fair use, to prove it actually is requires a court battle. In the majority of cases, people (as in, large groups with money and a face to lose) will rather license, even for small shit like this than just use it. Because even the smallest shit might not be seen as fair use by the judge.

God how i miss LC

Is that used for anything but smaller items like books?

Do people still use things like direct connect (DC) networks?

I use Qbittorrent pretty smoothly, but I haven't used any others.

That doesn't sound like much of a win

kat.am still works fine. Use that instead. OP is full of shit. Torrent sites are the same as the Phantom. You kill one, another one takes its place. You can never really kill them. Just because they got the main URL doesn't mean they got all of them.

iirc, they only went after the people that were uploading there

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/wiki/Unofficial-search-plugins

steam?
No torrents needed. Yes I know that steam is a torrent client in itself.

Even if that were true, the site had way more than 8 uploaders.
The only reason why those 8 got caught is because they either failed OPSEC, had a severely outdated version of Tor Browser or they had made a misconfiguration in their settings.
The FBI is extremely incompetent when it comes to technology-related investigations, whenever they use an effective exploit it is almost always purchased from a third-party security team or borrowed from the NSA.

kat.am was working 12 hours ago and now it re-directs to thepiratebay.lu

what the fuck

Is this satire?

Serious question.

Expect a knock on the door soon

Dude, the FBI is literally arresting non-americans for american crimes.

You have to understand my concern

biggest cucks. they have a law that requires mandatory logs for vpn providers with servers in canada.

rg mechanics are ok save for their need to replace cutscenes in a game with their logos, no idea about the website though

Though, of course, it'd be better to use a hippie-tier ISP and not have to touch google at all (I don't).

how's the latency and shitty speeds treating you?

bakabt's model is a good compromise.
If it weren't for their policy of not allowing anything that has been licensed, they'd be the perfect anime tracker.

Gno.
If they really were smart, they would just register an account, use the built-in search engine and then log out just before downloading the torrent file.
BakaBT is all encoded shit. u2.dmhy.org would still be superior.