A) What are some videogame villains who, despite surviving their encounter with the protagonist or the main conflict...

A) What are some videogame villains who, despite surviving their encounter with the protagonist or the main conflict, continue to be evill to the very end?

B) What are some suicidal kamikaze-tier villains who just want the protagonist to end their life?

C) What are some antagonists who NEVER received an ounce of love in their tragic lives?

Hardmode: all of them

B after Yonah became an hero

A and C apply. I don't think B does though.

A reporting in.

i wanna put my dick in her mouth

What mouth?

the one below her nose

Easy.

a) Who gives a shit
b) You weeb autist
c) Get out

Meh

ness was quite cool to fatass, doesnt that disqualify him for C?

Shitty fan theories and speculation, and responses that are up to the player don't count.

What an awful piece of trash that whole thing was. Maybe if it was a third to a quarter the length it would have been watchable. Goddamn.

ness agreed to help fatass find his brother after he was banging on his door like an asshole in the middle of the night despite the risk of trouble with the police, and ended up letting him go after that incident with paula. i think thats a lot of patience

Ness agreed to help fatass because fatass threatened him if he didn't. That's also just part of the localization since in the original version, Ness silently tells him to fuck off.

animefags out

is that so? first i heard of this

Sorry, I only read good manga :^)

come on now, youd have to have read the bad to know what the good is

Some people aren't born idiots.

Worst manga ive read is maybe 6000. Cant think of any actual bad manga

How many manga have you read? Three?

shit analogies work less often than you think

If you go with non human villains you pretty much always get A, B and C. Pic unrelated, he only hits A & C

Nah. The joke is that Johan was fucked up long before he was put in that orphanage.
In fact, he fucked up that orphanage and doesn't give a shit about natzi's.

Also,
You are one disgusting pleb mate.

i was so disappointed by it
it starts out decently, johan is an interesting villain
then stuff starts getting revealed about the storybook and the bonaparta guy
but by the end of the story, bonaparta is just some lame grandpa who gave up on his evil ways because he fell in love with johan's mom
and roberto just shoots him, so there's not even any discussion between him and johan
and then the fucking jap still saves johan, despite 90 or so episodes of proof that he should be 101% dead
and don't get me started on all the love the show gave to the fucking turk roaches

If its of any information, the Mangaka is not trying to push any agendas. In his other work he portrays Hitler as a tragic prophet who was only doing what he thought was right.

Porky was loved by his parents.

Why should I care? My point was that it's complete ham as a backstory. It's so fucking stupid that I dropped the show at that point.

Monster is much deeper in the shonen-territory than JoJo.

Here's your reply.