Tfw you are one of the eight 8/tv/ regulars

iktfb

feels good man

Post quality has gone up guys. Normally it tends to just be shitposting. Right now people are actually discussing something.

I'm one of the 8 as well, yaaay!

I know right? Its weird.

sup OP.

As soon as people get tired of nuwars you can expect everyone to fall back to cumskinposting and munterbaiting

Hi guys.

Are we the hateful 8?

who are you?

I'm not hateful.

It’s one guy. He’s here posting furiously but he’s drowned out.

What are you doing here then?

what do you mean?

Is that you john wayne? is this me?

I mean what I said

Whatever. You're boring.

Lets count.

ONE.

One.

One

Daddy likey.

To any newfags, this is one of the typical non-star wars release week threads here.

Guys I have a confession to make. I've been deceiving you. I'm am the anime poster. But more specifically than that, I'm the Asukafag. But I'm not just the Asukfag. I'm also the Reifag. But this is only the main front I put on. You see, I am not just the animefag, but I am also the waifufags. Many of you know me as the Maisefag. You may assume that these are merely two fronts, but they disguise an even deeper truth. For you see, I am also the Jennyfag, and the Emmafags. I am the poster who claims that Doctor Who and Walking Dead are acceptable, but I am also the one who rips into them.

I have been samefagging in nearly every thread on various IPs and employed bots to expedite the process for the last 25 months. I have done all of this to bump the board, as I am the BO. I have even drawn in Holla Forums through the use of anti-Holla Forums posting, for I am the stormweenie poster. I am also the cuck poster, and personally have done over 80% of the BLACKED edits on this board. The remaining 20% have been done by an user from Tuscon, Arizona who I believe is the only real person besides me, and the occasional poster who shows up for a few weeks before moving on.

Please forgive me for this transgression.

you're not me, though

I hate you

mods ban this faggot, we have his ful confession.

drop the act, you wouldn't ban yourself.

Did you really mouthrape a tranny?

actually I would

That's fine.

That's fine.

BO can't be banned.

It's not rape if it's consent in this state.

One

Why golly, we should all go to /television/ shouldn’t we, BO?

I'm posting Maisies.

You're not the Maisiefag, because I AM THE MAISIEFAG

what's wrong about shitposting on a board dedicated to shitposting?

tbh since this board is so depopulated and filled with newfags, i browse 4/tv/ for a better experience

That's cuckchan speak. Fuck off.

8 men is enough

saved.

I like this meme.
The hateful 8.

4 of them should be Emmas.

One Maisie.

One Jenny.

And Mike and Jay from RLM.

retcon that.

3 Emmas and one Bliss

But im the only one who has been trying to praise TLJ and i keep getting called a shill and everyone else is just pissed off at me and everything

nigger 3 was a high number considering one isnt even named emma and one is a who

This poster is a liar.
He is why this thread is anchored.
If he deletes his own post, this thread will be free.

I think there are more than 8 of us tbh, at least 9, maybe 10.

fair play to you then, you've tried well, but are you also the star wars cunt? he seems far more pervasive.