A Holla Forums Economic Roundtable - Men Without Work: Key Findings

youtube.com/watch?v=d43Z3GnTrqs

Findings show we are currently in a depression scale state for prime age men worse than Great Depression levels from the 1930's according to data and documented records comparing to the 2015 data. I just stumbled upon this video while digging around Holla Forums.

please listen. watch this information.
don't slide this. this is essentially the main line shadow happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=d43Z3GnTrqs

all by design

I've long said this is perhaps the primary means through which white birth rates are kept low. Women having careers and various other sources of betabucks is bad too, but a lot more young women would just opt for motherhood if more young men had a bit more money.

I can't speak for all whites, but when Anglos in particular get bored and upset it only takes a little extra discomfort to push them over the edge. A lot of young men are starting to feel hopelessness and boredom, that's exactly the sort of thing that gets the fire rising. Got no work in your own country, but Chinky Lee and Tyrone Nogworth are somehow doing okay? That starts to turn into a powderkeg.

It's a case of prosperity will eventually be y(our) demise.

It's funny that in a logical way, self preservation would have said to destroy all outgroups back advanced tech was almost monopolized by European peoples (nukes, vast air forces and navies). An unwillingness to do so (which made sense seeing as the common man never anticipated this future so long ago) has now lead to making those same groups at the mercy of the others in their own nations, and thus the idea of self preservation for the original advanced peoples to seem unthinkable - and thus, an extermination of the self on hand.

when is Trump going to make an amnesty program for whites? We don't care if a 1000 shitskins have to get in for each of us, you guys have no idea how terrifying it is to be without papers in this country. The mexican family I'm currently living with is also illegal so we just try to keep to ourselves.

I assume you're speaking about the UK. It's not really the case in the US right now. At least among people young men I know, enough people are doing well and getting decent jobs that people that don't look like they're either fuckups or unlucky rather than a widespread lack of employment. Then a lot of the people that are actually fuckups are ODing on heroin. So by and large I don't think there's a lot of energy in the youth here for drastic change, it's either siphoned off in drugs, video games, some other pursuit, or actual work

Bullshit! When men have more money, it just means a woman is more ready to spread her legs, not marry.

What makes a woman want to marry are other factors. If you think money is a way to secure a woman, then you don't know about divorce and alimony (literally the state's incentive for divorce). It's true women working fucks the men, but the only way to get a woman not to whore around is to take away her freedom.

Just look at the 50s, most white men were cucks without knowing… their bosses fucking their women or the passing salesman getting a free sample on her eggs.

Don't project your fetishes into society

that's exactly what happened, you cannot have stories of "everyone had a pure wife" and "I fucked my employee's wives". Reasonably, cucks thought their wives were "pure" while more successful men told in their stories the truth.

That first plot could be partly or even mostly explained by r/K-selection theory. You would perhaps also need to factor in life expectancy to account for this.

I was talking about birthrates and generally speaking, white women marry the man they have children with. I am not talking about the faithfulness of these women or whether the marriages last.

All woman prefers to "marry" the man they had a child with… unfaithfulness and divorce are pretty huge.

tell us more

If you get stopped by a cop (walking or in car), it's back to your country. Let your imagination fill in the different scenarios where we avoid the cops. Just a few weeks ago my father was mugged and lost most of his money for that week… we couldn't talk with the police because it wasn't a sanctuary city.

ok ahmed

I'm German you fucking kike, we just overstayed our visas like everyone else.

your lack of faith in his lucky trips is disappointing and your belief that women are virtuous is embarrassing

why did you leave germany?

His trips and your lack of trips tells me youre a faggot and need to die. Also, make sure to leave all your money to your wife and my son, your cuck faggot

because:
1) we were poor and my father spent all his life trying to move up but never did
2) a few of our family members (mother's side) that came here told us this country was much better than Germany
3) my parent's "savings" were almost exact the shekels we needed to come to the US, so they took it as a sign.

Average out the growth since 2009 and you have almost exactly the same yearly growth as during the great depression.

Americas phony "recovery" has been as bad as the greatest recognized economical disaster of all time, think about that.

I know you'll keep posting bullshit until you die, so please die early.

go back and fix your own country.

running away from your country is never something that anyone should be proud of or thinks is justifiable.

i don't know how to address this.

hypothetical 00: ABC programs, make work, etc. first off, this produces spam that no one cares about. some infrastructure backed by way too much wrong that no one actually cares about nor has the self-industry to maintain efficiently. because it's all consumptive of resources (too much misappropriation / misallocation), divisive (divides current currency, increases rates of extraction peripherally while decreasing disbursement to the periphery), and etc. there's more on this hypothetical too, like how to not repeat even worse misallocation by rewarding shitskins for shitting, lying, larping, thieving in effect. same for jewtits.

there are a wide list of variants of each of this. because the actual is just work, you can pick the class of work, and create make-shift programs. medicine, building construction, tech, universities, news, merchantry, banking, etc. almost every variant of the hypothetical has been tried repeatedly. it still falls into the same general category: failure.

to get currency, and trust, and faith (as in faith in men, not mysticism) back, you have to find the most mightful (or at the very least not the most meek), given them the notes and promissory to use, and no other. what the mightful (actual rightful) do with it will by definition take the (1) most powerful dollars (the newly printed, the zero-actual-to-exchange numbers, the electronically remitted with no wealth given up, etc), (2) exchange their ownership behind them, adding to the numbers' denomination dimensions, and thus (3) bringing visible civilization back.

it really is that simple. the problem is, of course, how. what legacy families or sectors are left standing for which to perform this trick? how many grandfather clauses haven't been completely or near-completely jewed, migrated, and degenerated? and as soon as you remake your currency, then what to do about the exchange problem of notes and larping shitskins? (call it the new green-back, or silver-back, or labor-back, etc – then pick your limiter to prevent overproliferation of numbers too fast, such as interest rate, more gold/coin/scarcity denominations to add to the denominator, to limit the numerator, by definition – now what? betas will shunt the worth of men into women's holes. africans faster, muslims even faster, kikes and spics at about the same rate, chinks and designateds into the same par as muslims, etc).

so the problem has the evolution of war: you have to kill, or rely on winter, either by lack of sun, or by artificial winter. cross-sensitivity and stupidity mis-targeting will happen. have happened. will continue to happen. the classification algorithms will, by definition of the refashion-kike larp process, only last for so long before the spam devours your latest invention.

i don't know what to do about this. but for fucks sake, let's not march head long into fund-a-kike paetron satanism in our search for solutions here. that. will. not. help. - ever.

Which is why we don't go to other peoples countries without valid fucking papers. I lived in China for five years, had my shit up to date every second I was on their soil and carried photo copies in my wallet. Get your shit together.

what is it with jews and the cuck fantasy? kys

(cont)

so my prior post covered the probmes with obama-economics (exclude the whites, employ the shitskins and jewtits). but since this converstation always, always, always goes in the direction of women next, this is in an attempt to redress that below. forewarning: the outcome is the same: no help can be given without creating hell.

the primary long-term outcome threat is the misallocation of resources (1) partly to the theft of women, (2) partly to the rape and consumption of women, and mostly to finally (3) the proliferation of crossbred god-amoebas via women with the endless march of shitskins. in short, the kike, and kike-alikes. this final long-view outcome is the principal disaster that all make-works have actually accelerated, and that winter has been the only thing to terminate this run-away entropic escapement. it is a small problem that happens slowly, but it is the worst problem, and we're talking about millions of people here – a small rate on millions adds up fast.

note 1: white-looking jewtits are not women. those women are cancer, role-playing women, and burn as the witches they are, etc. their actions cloud the total picture. same with shitskin women et al. did the jews win, or did they simply expand and take up all the media slots? these hybrids act differently because they are different. their harpy presence does not mean the absence of women, nor should it shill for defeatist thinking. that these uglies are standing right in the way, ready to receive all gibs, is again why no help can be given.

note 2: that this is an outcome-sequence threat, not the primary. beyond the point of continuing, women don't matter and never have. they are still nice pets to keep, and you can continue yourself with them, and that's –it–. that's all there is. the shorting of the continue does not end well. any process that shorts the spending of those rightful/mightful men that reach the point of 'continue', and worse, to simultaneously inflate the spending of those –not– mightful on artificially reaching 'continue', simply does not end well. it does exhaust, etc. but make-work prevents this rectifying exhaustion, worsens the correction, and requires heightened winters to finally 'fix'. hence again the staunch repulsion against welfare and make-work (no help comming, etc).

so while women don't matter, they are an imperfect indicator. this is only stressed to pre-empt all the giafags, bronies, muhdicks, and endless litany of sjw's. the vid fails to recognize note 1 and note 2; see the vid after the lecture for witness to all this torture. zero self awareness. to them, all bipedals are human, etc. a deliberate fantasy, to lie, to steal, to eat.

nevertheless, the men, who Q-and-A'ed first in the vid, can still sense all this. with these men, their marginal awareness is not enough to win, and thus they will be discarded for it. the vid is a good micro-example of the whole macro problem in this regard: what the kikes wanted, and achieved via beta exploitation and shapeshifting, was precisely this: their artificail continue; the mis-granting of continue onto shitskins; the zero-self awareness of the hybrid/crossbred chimeral threat; and all the evidence why no help can be given.

op here, i think this sums up the point of my thread. wish there was some solution. unfortunately the speaker didn't bring up his topic to congress and instead talked about north korea instead. note how the speaker brings up 1965 so much during the vid. thats when shit took a wrong turn.

ITT: butthurt wagecucks

A bit of an ouroboros issue, really. Couples don't want to have children because they can't afford to raise them, women enter the workforce to get more money and squeeze men out, women like having money and stay in the workforce. Employers are happy because the larger labor pool reduces wages.

The government may try to help stop the cycle; I think Trump has a tax relief plan for young families. I'd rather they not try to solve this, however, since they've only made the problem worse. Their Keynesian scheming has probably done more to destroy the nuclear family than what I listed above. This has to be fixed socially; women have to want to be mothers, men have to want to raise a traditional family.

I hope you stay user. America is for whites.

I don't see a problem here. This too shall pass.

(1)
Defeatism jew shill detected)