NEW JERSEY GOVT SHUTDOWN STATE PARKS AND BEACHES

BEACHED WHALE

Twitter going nuts: twitter.com/search?q="Chris Christie"&src=tren

I didn't see this in the catalog. I wonder how it feels to have an entire state of people absolutely detest your guts, you fucking lard ass poor excuse of a leader. Any NJ fags in here?

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/07/christie_pictured_at_island_beach_state_park_durin.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a big guy.

My god, man! He just cost the taxpayers millions by going to beach closed because reasons!!!

on a holiday weekend nevertheless

don't worry DOTR is just around the corner

This is the same dude that closed down a highway to fuck one person in particular. Chris may be disgusting in every way but he certainly does not give a fuck.
I just wish he admitted it instead of trying to deny reality.

checked

Chris "Krispy Kreme" Christie is the embodiment of fat cat politicians sucking at the teet of hardworking American taxpayers.

Lol faggots

hahaha the goyim can't survive with out the government goy! whose going to make sure people aren't drinking and drugging? whose going to make sure people don't drown?

shit is pretty ridiculous it's blatant government over-reach. government owns the entire beach and then shuts it down as a bargaining chip. there should be private sections, charge $10/day for profit and as a nigger filter

I'm confused over the debate right now. Christie wants to appropriate profits from Blue Cross Blue Shield, which I guess means that the company is partially publicly owned? I didn't know that

This.

I know it's for lifeguards but honestly, survival of the fittest is a thing, if someone's too dumb to swim they're too dumb for society.

How do you close a beach anyhow? Seems excessive.

you post signs and then pay cops to ticket anyone who goes on it

All employees get the day off, with or without pay, and lock the gates. Congress, both state and federal, do this shit all the time. The public beaches and parks are shut down so that the one side (either dems or reps) can say it's the others fault for not passing the budget.

purple top, white bottom, on the left
THICC

Beaches still let you swim after the lifeguards leave for the day. They just require people to get out as they are physically leaving for liability issues

The only people who dislike Christie are the paid Kikes who post here because he prosecuted (((Kushners))) father
OP is a kike

Sage

He's also avoided paying into the pension system and has fought it in court rather than fulfill the obligations to do so. Regardless of how you feel about the state pension system, it was owed to those state workers and they worked decades under the expectation and planning of receiving it.

Didn't [[[Kushner]]] and [[[Trump]]] went after (((kushner's father)))?

fuck off, schlomo. fuck you and your foreskin hoarding, baby dick sucking friends.
is practically the entire state of NJ

Yes a tl;dr from my understanding:

Do you know what dislike means?

how'd they get this pic? isn't the beach shut down? wouldn't flying a drone over a shut down beach be illegal? why is that drone operator not having his drone license revoked.

/r/ing that image of the philoso-dogs pontificating on why the gov't does shit like this. How they always target the services people use the most first, parks, beaches, etc., no matter how little actual gov't money is required to run them on a daily basis so common people instantly feel the pain from any shutdown horseshit.

Yes, it would be very illegal. Maybe it was a plane or helicopter? And Christie just did not give a fuck?

I fucking hate my state with a burning passion, I wish it was like back in the 60's where it wasn't an urban nigger pajeet filled shitfest.

Do you know what practically means, you inept faggot?

seems like this guy is looking right at it, too low for a plane or helicopter, maybe a helicopter with one of those super expensive telescopic gyrostablised camera's.

forgot pic

here's the original article with more pics

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/07/christie_pictured_at_island_beach_state_park_durin.html

so he's not on public beach where people would normally be, he's on a reserved state governor's vacation house

i believe there are areas of the beach that are publicly accessible

TWO SCOOPS OF SAND in feminist vaginas

this is what the story boils down too. the beach is frequented predominantly by libscum traitors anyway.

this was sloppy though. i like christy but this makes him look like shit, i guess he really doesn't give a fuck though, he's on his way out anyway, he can't run for governor again and it doesn't look like he's running for office again anywhere any time soon. he'll prob write a book or something

Not enough to spell his name properly.

no, not that much

So, anybody want to start a betting pool for when they start reporting every time the sun rises?

IF CHRIS CHRISTIE WAS A AUSCHWITZ JEW, HOW MANY BARS OF SOAP WOULD HITLER HAVE PERSONALLY RENDERED CHRISTIE INTO?? HOW MANY LAMPS COULD HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED?

Yes. A fucking jew. A fucking jew mayor of gooktown Ft. Lee.

< Ayo mang, so you be saying…

Maybe the picture wasn't even taken today. Just like the media uses old pictures, pictures of related people, or staged pictures whenever they can't get footage of an event they want to report.

WE WUZ LIFEGUARDS N SHIEET?!

I'd hit it.

How can the gov shut down a beach??

t. Australian

Yeah Jew Jersey suck here. Not really sure if this is Holla Forums worthy though. I wouldn't mind periodical Jersey/pol/ threads once in a while considering a lot of stuff seems to go down here.

Haha me and my friends go to federal protected beaches all the time and get wasted while having bonfires until the sun comes up.

Christie's political career is over. He doesn't give a shit. He's out at the end of the year.

But he's a total scumbag. He let two aides go to jail for the bridge nonsense. Completely cut them loose to save his fat ass.

What is with Christie and addiction treatment? He has those ads on TV about it. Does he actually care or is this being appropriated for something else?
Does this involve his connections to Rowan and Rutgers medical schools?

Is this meant figuratively or did he actually have sex with someone on a highway?

This is what happens when you ally with Trump, piss off all the other bureaucrats, then are at odds with the President.

Have never liked this fat fuck, refuse to be apart of some MSM shit fest campaign. Doesn't effect me, the taxes I pay, the operation of my government both local or federal.

Let's see, he weighs about 400 lbs, and a bar of soap weighs 100 grams on average.

So if Auschwitz could convert a jew to a bar of soap with 100% efficiency…
400 lbs = 181436.9 grams
181436.9 grams / 100 = 1814.369

If Chris Christie was an Auschwitz Jew he would be 1,814 bars of soap.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I can't believe the media actually shilled this fattie mcfatfat krispy kreme stuffing doughboy as the guy to become president next to Yeb! No wonder nobody trusts the media anymore.

Christie just wants a day off to relax with his family and the media and leddit are running a train on him

What an embarrassing post. Do not post again. Thanks.

is that a dead dog

Uh oh, is that the fucking play?

MSM fucking trolled again. Christie took one for the team!

I know the media is going ape shit over this. But why do we give a fuck? Swim at your own risk you fucking niggers.

owed pension? that's boomer zionist fag talk. Go fuck yourself for being part of the generation that lived artificially high on the ZOG hog of deferred gibs. Fuck you. Fuck your peer group. The only thing I like about the boomers is that they're so unhealthy they're dying almost as fast as they retire.

Nah, that was Christie's opening snack which he had to devour after walking onto the beach.

All that white blubber

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Looks like fat boy couldnt wait for the bbq and ate the dog

Just like any other park they need people and $$ to stay open and be maintained. They'll send the park workers home and lock the gates to the parking lots. Just like Obongo did with a bunch of national parks. Unlike Christie though Obama didn't then vacay at one of the parks he shut down on one of the busiest vacation/travel weeks of the year.

Part of me likes Christie, perhaps it's his moxie and occasional dress downs. But he reeks of old school RINO insider bullshit. Also I simply can't respect a "leader" who is that fucking fat and unhealthy. If you can't handle your own health you sure as shit can't handle the job.

Me too.

he just has big bones user

There's so much cholesterol in this pic

THE BEACH IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS

As governor he can go to that closed state park, it is within his powers to 'inspect' such things.

Christie is a kike puppet piece of shit, which is why he looked so sad when he accompanied trump on stage after he quit the race, he thought he would be a shoe in for vp and Trump whispered no but stand next to me.

I liked when he was given the opportunity to fill out a transition team and filled it with fucking bureaucratic globalist fucks and got thrown out on his ear.

New Jersey resident here. Everyone, even diehard conservatives here are pissed off over this. Even the Lt. Governor who's running for office this year, Kim Guandango, is pissed off and outright condemned what he did.

New Jersey right now is facing an election that will either somewhat stabilize us or turn us into nu-California. We get to chose between Guandango, who is pretty much a carbon copy of Christie expect with a vagina, or a former Goldman Sachs banker who was Obama's former ambassador to Germany, and who was revealed in the Podesta email leaks to be purposely running for governor of NJ so he could literally hand over total control of the state to Goldman Sachs. His name is Phil Murphy.

We are fucked right now. Kim is a cuckservative and didn't vote for Trump because of pussygate, and Murphy is an even more corrupt version of Jon Corzine. It scares me to think Murphy might win because people will associate Kim with Christie so much.

This fat fuck could have finally gotten rid of our insane gun laws. Instead he kept flip flopping every single time and never did a thing. He had one job, one fucking job that every conservative in NJ wanted and he blew it.

no his one job was to serve the kikes you newfaggot

We didn't know that at the time. We had just gotten through 4 years of Jon Corzine and all of us were fed up with the Democrats running this state.

By all accounts, Phil Murphy shouldn't even be allowed to run. The Podesta emails showed him setting up a 501(c)(4) organization that made it clear he intended to run for governor. Except a 501(c)(4) CANNOT be primarily intended as a precursor to a political campaign. He outright committed a crime here and Guandango would be an idiot not to use this as her primary ammo against him.

were gonna need steel cable for this one

I heard an interview with Christie where he said it was a budget dispute; the legislature can't get their shit together & pass a budget so he said "Fuck it"

That just sounds fucking hilarious to me.

You can still walk around it but you can't go down and park in the parking lot right next to the beach.

You think with a kike population like yours maximum purse strings wouldnt be pulled to ensure that not badgoys got in?

Capped for prosperity.

They look like they belong at wal mart.

Soap can only be made from fat, so you have to estimate fat contents only.

Cursory research shows Chris Christie is 5'11" and reached a maximum weight of about 330 lbs. At this weight, his lean body mass (organs, bone, muscle) should be between 170 and 200 lbs. I'll use the upper limit since he's likely not that heavy anymore and you won't get all the fat for efficiency reasons. You can get about 130 lbs of fat out of his body at the maximum. (About 59000g.)

I'm no soapmaker but I know soap is not 100% fat - you have to add lye and water at the very least. Soap recipes say you should add 0.38x the weight of fat in water and about 0.130x the weight of fat in lye. We'll assume it's made with a cold process and there's no significant boiling off of water, especially considering you will want to add fragrances later. That should get you about 89000 grams of soap, which would make 890 100g bars of soap at maximum.

Dubs of truth, may God be with you in the coming months and years user.

Fuck this nonsense, all the Jersey fags came to my park and shit it all up yesterday and I had to work 17 hours to clean it up

I was in Montauk when that story broke

wew

Chris Christy looked disgusting–nipples protruding–in his black shirt on the beach. Very very disrespectful.

That beach would look like Haiti with mountains of dirty diaper/syringes/used condom filled garbage heaps if their was no state maintance workers/funds. Negroes and various other non-white undesirables would just park thier cars right on the beach like they were camping and have week-long BBQ's/Sex parties if the state didn't allocate the proper policing of the area. Would be a literal ecological disaster if the state just let feral humans run wild on beaches and parks.

Had a good laff. Well deserved Hitler ID dubs.