Mexican cartel leader who dismembered a six-year-old girl with an ax while she was still ALIVE is ja

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652938/Mexican-cartel-leader-chopped-girl-6-jailed.html
archive.is/MPl3i

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2367066/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
anandgholap.net/Lives_of_Alcyone-2-AB_CWL.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bring back public executions, give this fuck the worst you can find. I was gonna say just burn him alive, but then I read the part where he lit the girl's limbs on fire. For the sake of poetic justice, chop his limbs off, keep him from bleeding out then light him up.

Why are drug lord beaners so insane?

Mexicans can't contain that aztec blood in the can they ? no amount of racemixing will get rid of that urge to kill their enemies in the most inhumane way.
Talking about it, ruskies are not very different, if given the chance they'll fuck with their enemies just like their mongolian forefathers.

I've got an axe if anyone wants to borrow it, Texas is a little far to travel personally.

Certianly has nothing to do with drugs or anything…

Great post time

Child killers aren't taken to kindly in any prison.
If there's even one white power member in the place this fuck is going to, he's going to have a REALLY painful death

I'd rather had not known such incidents occurred.

I wonder how many days it'll take for him to get shanked to hell

This sort of shit is why I like the idea of the death penalty. This trash will likely live another forty years at least and eat up millions of dollars in taxpayer dollars to just sit in a cell. This isn't "Oh shit, he get drunk and backed his car over a six year old" type crime; it's deranged, nothing can fix this person type of crime that should be grounds for lethal injection (but preferably a bullet to the head).

why the hell were firing squads fone away with?

*done

Life Sentence = We have to pay for him every fucking year 40-60 thousand dollars in prison fees while he does business for the cartel from the inside.

Texas BTFO by Mexicans again

People who hurt children in any way are immediately a target in prison. The inmates will take care of him.

Ahhhhh, there's that corruption. In prison with the million other spics he'll be living a comfy life. Fuck texas/

Why the fuck isn't Texas executing this spic?

No, it's the Aztec blood. They have savage genetics.

100% he paid them off I guarantee.

That too

fuck you parasites

So now they have his money, why keep him alive?

So burgers, if this spic happens to have a disease that requires surgery while in prison you fuckers will have to pay for it ?
huehuehue
say what you want about huezil, we know all know it's a shithole, so don't waste your time remindiing me of the obvious, but at least this shithead wouldn't endure a day without being killed in the most gruesome way as possible by his own cellmates.

Such a vibrant culture, to think those evil nazis want to build a wall to keep this out. Where will we get our churros then, eh?

Yup.
Why the fuck do we not have the death penalty for fuckers like this again?

Capital punishment is not enough for this feral beast!

I would pay to watch them rats doing this to this child killing beaner. Honestly I feel sick and enraged right now, but I think that we can use incidents like this one to turn more people to our side.

Jesus christ

Light the stumps.

Just a note, those on death row get special cells away from the rest of the inmates, get extra security, get lots of tax payer dollars put towards trying to remove their death sentence, etc. etc.

Those that give life are put in the general population of that prison, less security, don't have the tax payer dollars spent on appeals, and, in the case of someone who hurt a child, often get a big ass target painted on their backs. Since it doesn't seem he's being arrested for rape or the like, he most likely won't get the same special arrangements that most child molesters get such as a different cell block away from the general population.

If anything, this opens him up to getting his ass killed more likely that if he was on death row for 20+ years eating up tax dollars. Hopefully some of his fellow inmates will see to that.

Can't help but to recall all those weak faggots in that Spetsnaz thread whining about muh human rights.

THIS
FUCKING THIS
((( SERIOUSLY THIS )))
>

Those are all deliberate inefficiencies introduced into the system by (((progressives))) who want to abolish the death penalty. We used to hang these sick fucks outside the court house after they were convicted. That's what we need to go back to.

thread theme

post yfw you make less of a salary than the up keep on criminals 🤢

scum of the earth needs to die. why put it in prison? execute the turd on the spot.

Personally I'd rather we go back to putting them in a colosseum and have them kill each other while we rake in money from sponsors and the like. Can have votes on who fights who and with what weapons, as well as how the loser should be killed.

No, I think hanging them in front of the courthouse is better. People can picnic there and use the opportunity to teach their children about the value of order. It's a good community occasion.

Honestly having them unarmed and trapped running from a raging bull would be a lot more entertaining

checked, i hope the turd aaron hernandezes itself

are they keeping him alive for him to SNITCH ?

also
couldn't this story be made up for political purposes ? in b4 spic
I KNOW THE CARTELS AND REGULAR DRUNK MEXICANS GET RODDY AND VIOLENT ESPECIALLY IN GROUPS THEY ALL GOT SOMETHING TO PROVE
THIS STORY JUST SEEMS FUCKY IF HE IS A KID KILLER HE SHOULD GET SKINED AND SALTED ALIVE BUT

DISINFORMATION WHO KNOWS ANYMORE

Why are you typing like a retard?

this, also

They don't need him to snitch. The (((alphabet))) knows more than he does about the Mexican cartels. We armed them, remember?

You know how I know you're a newfag?

Ya know what? Rat torture sounds fake.

Humans have rights. These aren't humans we are dealing with.

Put them down like you would any rabid dog. En masse. Let none escape. Let only the silence of their scouts inform them of the brutal efficiency of our killing machine.

Why?

Not even sure what I'm looking at.

Looks like meat

How far would a rat even be able to get through a person? Why would I even assume that the rat would claw/bite through a person?

I mean, even reading the description of it, it sounds like a holohoax story. Where's the proof?

test it yourself. buy a pig, some big ass rodents, a bucket and a blow torch. you should know how to do the rest.

Only one way to find out

Honestly, I don't see an issue with using these sorts of criminals for inhumane experiments. Provided it's proven that it happened. I don't want to be the innocent guy who somehow gets framed for some sick shit and then end up with that treatment.

I don't know if it's real or not, but I can tell you this… A rat will eat anything if it's starving. Most people would assume a rat wouldn't go for meat, but the truth is they are very fond of meat and bacon fat is actually one of the best baits to use for rats.
I don't know if you get get a rat to dig into a person like that, but I'm sure the rat wouldn't be totally opposed to it in any sense.

No way a rat would do that. Animals are all peaceful and nature is peaceful-like… … /s

You don't get it. Why test it when rat claws are not made for slicing? Fuck, look at this webm…

The man has a sharpened knife and is having a hard time cutting the flesh.

In fact, looking at the wikipedia article, it's definitely fake. Jew lies.

rats also have teeth

Holy shit, he doesn't look like that sort of guy. I'm scared Holla Forums.

Exactly. What good does it do to keep this monster alive? Does he have secret nuclear launch codes for the cartels? No. They should just hang him high, after a few days of nasty public humiliation.

Rat bucket over stomach. Might take a few hours but completely feasible. It's just meat and offal after all. I still think there's worse ways to go - the bronze bull especially

Even if it is fake we can come up with something just as bad.

That is a hog. Many times freshly killed meat will quiver like that for a little while.
Especially if the animal was not bled properly.

OK, and? Other animals have teeth, like mice, or birds, or moles. Did you even read the wiki article? It's filled with "allegedly". If this was true, wouldn't someone have tried to use a different animal? A cat, maybe?

It's always a rat, because it's fake. Come on.

> implying he won't be put in a different cage for his (((protection)))

yeah, well, don't worry the DOTR is just around the corner, any day now, in 7 lifetimes

still butthurt

involved in 29 deaths in Mexico

prosecuted and jailed in Texas

It's always a rat because they can pass through really small holes, the point of this torture would be to make the victim suffer as much as possible, not to kill it right away. It could be fake though, who knows.

Between four horses torn is more applicable.

kek'd a littled

These sorts of stories are the most telling of our age. To think about the details of the crime for a simple moment is all you need to demand that the criminal is put down (either quickly or slowly).

In this day and age, the majority of the best race on Earth flinches at the idea of it. They'd rather the crime happened and not have to think about the issue at hand.

They would rather the crime happened than have to do something like use their head.

Pretty much this. Carpet baggers get out reeeeeeeeeeeee!

Firing squads are for soldiers. Criminals are hanged.

This image is an amazing encapsulation of leftist racial politics. A wise and (((body positive))) Latinx maiden lecturing us on how we should feel about illegals, a proud KANG looking off into the horizon at all the white wimmins, and a passive aggressive FUCKING WHITE MALE standing to the side, feeling a tiny bit of disgust at this cabal of misfits in his ancestors' land, but just watching…from a corner.

i don't support state death penalty in a non-racially-homogeneous society.

state will always fuck it up.

but i do support vigilante justice in any society.

DON'T FORGET IT WAS THE JEWS WHO LET THIS THING INTO THE COUNTRY

NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES WHEN???

followed by this

what's the story behind the pic and is it connected to the song?

imdb.com/title/tt2367066/

Forgot pic.

One less spic in the world. She would have grown up to shit out six kids of her own. Good riddance.

The weak should fear the strong.

Thank you!

edgy

What a jewdicial shenenigans it is?

Transplants have fucking ruined this place, thanks California.

holy shit americans really cant tell who is white and who isn't it's like your radar has been destroyed

that poster called her a latinx? Learn how to read, retard.

you illiterate nigger

life in jail for that kind of crime, 30 dead and the brutal torture of a child and you give him 7 life sentences in a luxury hotel otherwise known as jail, you know he will have fellow gang bangers inside and will continue to conduct business from inside, if we want to get serious on these drug fags we have to kill them on the spot.

Should have got death by lingchi.

you know he will have fellow beaners in there with him that will be his body guards.

I do hope he will be put into a certain prison where his Mexican buddies can't protect him. There are prisoners who will feel disgust after hearing of a girl chopper comes to their prison. They might make sure that this spics life will be miserable. Or even better, hopefully an accident will befall to him.

Dont tell me Texas doesnt has death sentence anymore

he's talking about the guy

Song was also used in another recent horror movie
This opening scene is good, rest of movie was pretty shit

kill yourself with a katana

There's no way this guy makes it more than a few hours in prison without turning up dead.

Why do we portray ourselves like this?

Get that fucker off the scooter, break the stick, impale the kike and eat the burger.

Get on my level.

No, that's a kike. He goes in the pot before either of those two.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism is the only correct punishment

I have pet fancy rats. I let them gnaw the hard callouses off my heels from a lifetime of wearing workboots. Given how easily they can chew through thick leathery calloused skin, wood and even #14 copper wire, I'm certain panicked feral rats (fancy rat:feral rat :: cocker spaniel:wild coyote) burrowing into soft belly flesh in two or three minutes. Those teeth are little fucking stillettos powered by angry lean muscle.

fuck you and your fairyland's "criminals of justice", you retarded burger

One less Mexican that would started pushing out little spics by ten years. Hes doing God's work. I say give him a hatchet and release in Mexico.

well, if they would study their brains and figure out how people like this happen and how to stop/fix it, but that never happens

The only fix is the Emperors mercy

Wait he was living in texas? Certainly he wasnt legal then was he? Maybe if we rub this in the commies faces the right way we can get them to come out defending this guy.

If they studied their brains they would find that the problem laid in their ancestry

I take it you've never heard of the boats, google it, death by the boats, the worst wY to go by miles, way worse than the bronze bull

(checked)

Man, I always thought that pic was from the /tg/ greentext about a post apocalypse bunker.
If anyone has it I would be appreciative

SHIGGY

Sure is summer in here

They've milked him for info on the cartels and he squealed, he won't have protection but they'll most likely keep him separate from the other prisoners
t. my buddy was working at the prison where he was being held prior to this.
DAILY REMINDER
San Antonio is a crime ridden shithole. In the 80's it was more violent that L.A. to the point that a couple cops got fed up and started taking confiscatedd weapons from lock, going to gang houses and lighting them up. The only thing that stopped the violence was the city cut a deal with the cartels that where basically they were free to run drugs and shit through the city and fight amongst themselves but if the violence spills out into the general public the police does their job. That's why if you pay attention to S.A. news, every once in a while you'll see shit like a 30 minute shoot out that the cops didn't bother with cause it was gang on gang violence. This fucking city needs a thousand nukes.

Checking dubs but how the fuck did you not peg him for a kike?

Oh good. I was worried he's be propped up and protected by his little beaner friends in prison.
He's still going to have the majority of his meals seasoned with fecal matter and powdered glass, so it's ok.

Utah still used .30-30 winchester 94's until the past 10 years I think.

You're still an illiterate nigger who misread it. Hit the bricks nigger eyes.

I agree with the others; if that's not a jew, it's a numale traitor. Either way, he's first.

Better pray so it never happens to anyone close to you.

Yeah this. Or just hanings

hangings*

Don't cut yourself with that edge kike ;^)

Not the death penalty what the fuck?

Send him to a mexican prison.

nah, the other guy has a point.
at some point.
we gotta stop giving a shit about mudnorities even if they're six years old and even if they're dismembered with an axe.

Because it's fucking true

If you think Americans make those, you're dumber than the people who actually do. They hate us cuz they ain't us. Did we really deserve to elect Donald Trump? not really, but we still did it anyway because fuck you.
We're built upon fuck you.
Embrace the fuck you.

This tbh. Do I enjoy reading about six year old girls being dismembered alive? No, as I am not a kike satanist or a pizza-pie pedophile. Am i I going to miss a single wink of sleep that an enemy breeder got ganked before she had a chance to brown up our planet even further.? No, as I am not a hipster cuckold or an NGO shill.

It's not his fault. It was his mother. You Christians should donate money to my charity so I can properly redistribute it to needy Mexicans and prevent such incidents.

it's fake bullshit you retard, have you seen how many times hollywood puts the stupid rat scene in their movies? whenever you see a dogshit meme like that in movies they're trying to program the general populous with falsehoods

Pull his limbs out of joint, lash him to a cartwheel and raise it high in the desert. Keep him hydrated so the exposure and distress is what kills him.

Whites are a minority worldwide, if anything this is a chink/pajeet planet.

There is as much proof of it being real as there is of it being fake and you can not prove me otherwise.

By that logic, it's an insectoid/bacterium planet. Fuck off.

Russians don't have Mongolian forefathers.

The Aztecs were more orderly.

Ask those against the death penalty on principle what they think of the Nuremberg verdicts. They are for them.

Which proves they see Gentiles as cattle: one of them killing another is not murder, the killer is still useful, but killing Jews is a capital offense, since they are people.

It's funny how archeologists and anthropologists are always trying to deny that Aztecs were violent savages. Recently a dig in Mexico found the remains of a tower of skulls.

The archeologists were shocked by two things, first the towers very existence, and second, the fact that the tower contained the skulls of women and children.

Hilariously enough, even though Spanish soldiers described the existence of the tower of skulls, and that the Aztecs butchered men, women, and children and stuck thousands of their skulls in walls in order to frighten their enemies, the archeologists describe the site as:

Hint, it's not a mystery, Aztecs were savages.

That's funny, I though it was common knowledge that the Mesoamericans would sacrifice just about anybody for kicks. Nobody had a reason to give a shit about women and children specifically.
modern sports a shit

I stopped years ago, newfriend, as has most of this board. If you care about a non-White child being killed, you're a cuck.

This, I'm disgusted by the extent of the savagery that's allowed to exist in our borders, but I don't really care who it was done to if they weren't white.

I think I remember Cortez describing how the women and children were gave themselves up willingly as sacrifices as well. Disgusting.

I remember hearing about an Inca (i think it was Inca) sport where the winning team was sacrificed while the losing team stayed alive…

Mayan sport actually. But yeah.
Daily Reminder
There were two periods of mayan history, the classical and pre-classical.
Europeans are responsible for the pre-classical empire while whatever remnants of their upper caste offspring started the classical empire and were eventually subsumed This is why many natives who became rulers began the practice of covering themselves in gold dust you know to imitate their gods (past rulers who were just tan Europeans)
inb4 we wuz

anandgholap.net/Lives_of_Alcyone-2-AB_CWL.pdf Life XVII

Enjoy prison and then the white-hot center of hell.

Boy sometimes i wonder why so many mexican girls are just obsessed with white hot cock, and then i remember how creepy amd shitty their men are

why do reddit autists add /s to something that's obviously not supposed to be taken seriously? do they think everyone else is as autistic as them?

if anyone fucked with him they'd kill him and his family probably, you moron

he's going to live just fine

if he's a cartel boss imagine what sort of power he has??

he's going to be in super max probably so he's going to be relatively untouchable i would imagine?