Documentary

The LGBT craze comes to Japan

hooktube.com/watch?v=CKCgDAV16b4

The LGBT craze?!

Koyuki Higashi is an LGBT activist. After coming out as a lesbian, she began working to build a society more welcoming of LGBT people. Koyuki discusses her own experiences as she tries to encourage reform in Japan, where anti-LGBT prejudice remains strong.

Her media profile is giving new courage to Japan's hidden sexual minorities, and many more people are now coming out.

With Japanese firms starting to show more understanding of LGBT issues, we speak to the activist leading this revolution.

The LGBT "issue" is a dead fad, no one cares about it anymore.

Did they figure out that traps are a visual gag yet and no one takes them seriously beyond some gays in denial fapping to them?

Nips are too redpilled to fall for that shit. They aren't even having kids anymore; not because they're gay, but because they just don't feel like it.

Sadly this is not the case. They're very polite and naive. They're not stained with poz, so it's easy to explain things to them with logic, but they are still bombarded with Western propaganda and it's almost an inevitability that it'll catch up with them eventually.

stop blackpilling, jesus

Just go to endchan's /librejp/ and check out their gaijin thread. Nips are a bunch of faggots who dream of getting pegged by their bulldyke waifus and think racism is a bad thing.

I shouldn't have looked at the comments.

You do know that site is western in origin and it's users are not Japanese nationals, right? A lot of faggots flock to anime fandom because they mistakenly projected their marxist degeneracy onto anime. The problem you're seeing is that instead of being berated by a larger culture that rejects them, they found themselves an echo chamber where they believe, quite like obnoxious tumblr retards, that anime is propaganda for their poor life choices and neuroses.

You dumb nigger the whole board are jap and hapa refugees from old 2ch. They flocked there when Hiroshima nuked their home board.

I want to be pals with that bear

Being a degenerate is typical for an imageboard user, but I talk to Japs pretty regularly, and while it's not quite that bad, they are definitely receptive to propaganda. For example, I saw this posted on Twitter by a Jap with Japanese subs, and a lot of them were like, "Well gee, do White people really bully shitskins for no reason?".

like this?

Yes
Except for the licking

AJ was right.

but that's the best part. a bear's tongue is very rough.

Good, more yuri manga.

Yuri is boring after you stop being a teenager, kid.

Who's this qt? Is she the lesbian activist that was mentioned by some user?

I think you just called Holla Forums gay.

lol no. Picture related is the dyke trying to poz (even more) japan

How much money does she get from the Jews?

I thought japan was already pozzed?

Cuckime fags btfo!

endchan is just faggots who tried to split off from Holla Forums a couple years ago during the Infinity Next debacle, but it didn't take because their site is barely functional and their mods are retards.

she's probably korean (cryptokim)

Yes they are, but at least they enjoy the female boy without shame

Who doesn't enjoy a nice female boy now and then?

Is that one of those Jew-oriental hybrids that they've been developing?

It's literally always been there. Japs are degenerate liberals and have been since the 1960s. Please find an anime that depicts faggots negatively. You won't find one. They do not exist.

Leftists are trying hard to bend Japan to their whims. They probably are trying to avoid another generation where Japan presents an alternative to their bullshit.

It won't work because people will always resist it, but whatever.

I guess DQXI is screwed. Fuck this cunt. Also fuck people like this bitch and westerners like Dobson trying to force Japan to bend over to western whimes.

Not wrong!

Someone told them this shit would be good for Japan's tourism, and someone believed that person.

I'm livid.

There is no anti-LGBT prejudice in Japan you nigger. They don't give a shit about them other than for laughs (the fags) or for faps (the lezzes). Which is the most attention anyone should ever give them.

They don't necessarily think fags are bad but they will overexaggerate faggotry and play it for gags. They do not take faggots seriously.

And may it stay that way at least. We don't japs to start worshiping them like the west and censoring their humor for the sake of not offending an absolute minority on an already dying native population. And they better not fuck with DQXI.

Pure love is never boring.

this is really sweet

*female body

source of pic?