*demotes you*

*demotes you*

I'd like to hyperspace ram those tits until nothing is left, if you know what I mean.

I think a gentle nudge would be all you needed for there to be nothing left of those sad tiddies.

E.T's mom came back for him.

When the Mexican approached her to talk about how they were running out of fuel, I was a little surprised when she didn't tell him to stop mansplaining to her.

I just want to say… I fucking called it. Exactly this. It's JJ syndrome.

The general audience is stupid. They will always gobble up one bad sequel and swear it was good for a full year from it's release. Once you make a purchase, it's all about justifying having made that purchase.

JJ can't make anything good. He can't plan or plot things out, that's what the deal with all this "mystery box" shit is. He can't sell a movie on what it is, so he sells it on what it might be, that you're being let in on some big secret. Go through his history, every single project has started out promising, and then fell flat by the ending. Lost, Fringe, Cloverfield, again and again people start out excited and leave angry.

This is exactly what happened with Star Trek. I hated it right away, everything about the writing and the characters was wrong. There was no plan, it was a retread of everything we already knew. Still, people acted like they ate it up. In reality the merchandise was all selling like shit and everyone preferred the original, but there was this fake perception that it was all accepted. Then the sequel came out, and every frothing retard suddenly started complaining about all the shit that was wrong with the first one. "This shits on the lore! It gets the characters wrong! It's just reusing old plots!" Oh, you mean like blowing up Vulcan, having Ohura get onto the ship because she was blowing Spock and Scotty being stuck on an ice planet Spock and Kirk separately are dumped on by coincidence because he killed Admiral Archer's dog? OH WAIT, THAT WAS THE FIRST ONE YOU STUPID FUCKS.

I knew it would happen all over again. Again the critical response was pleased, but the merchandise all sold like shit. Again all the criticisms were ignored and overlooked. Again the anger from two films boiled up and another franchise is dead.

I said it nearly a year ago. This film won't flop, but the fan reaction will be horrible, the merchandise will sell like shit, and it will make less money than the first. They'll keep chugging along like everything's fine, Han Solo will flop, and the third movie in the trilogy will flop. There will be articles about misogynists and eventually Kennedy will go the route of Pascal and get a golden parachute and no blame for her massive fuckup. Five years later the critics will finally start admitting the movies were garbage when they have no staying power and they have to try to retain some semblance of credibility.

It wasn't JJ's fault

It was George's fault for selling Star Wars

You dipshits would blame Lucas for the weather if you could get away with it.

If George just stayed as the idea guy/producer and let other people direct then we wouldn't have nuwars tripe

That's what he did for Clone Wars and people still complained.

what tits?

those are too small to fuck tho

A way would be found

I wanna bang Laura Dern while she pretends to be Ellie Satler from Jurassic Park.

Those are four months of estrogen on a tranny level tits.

*biiiiiiih's your path*

Remember when headless women were kino?

they got rid of her in Nu Powerpuff Girls. too much sex appeal

why do they hate strong women?

because you like them

Gosh darn it I wish my testosterone didn't make me think for myself so much

From Jurassic Park… to this. Thank you Disney for this stellar reboot of utter failure.

He looks really short

He's 4'10'' or something. You only see it when compared to others. That's why he seldom takes photos together with other people.

after the reddit wars prequels, anything is better

jesus. that's shorter than Bliss, and she's tiny.

nu/pol/ btfo

He could sit on Kylos lap

Sickening.

Fucking this

Hi MrE.

actually loléd he looks like a fucking midget

Ackchually it was Leia who demoted Poe.

Where's Mark Hamill looking?

I think in his case the technically correct term would be pygmy.

To the guy in the background holding a gun to his daughters head motivating him to play along

Towards the sweet release of death.

her face was always ugly and kind of weird looking.

Why didn't she just tell them what the plan was?

She has A cups, barely considered tits.

A & B cup is the best cups tbh.

b cups are good, a cups are disgusting

No, not good, best

You're never going to regain your dignity, Mike.

The best tits are at least C-cup. Firm cow tits are god-tier.

Enjoy saggy skinbags of fat.

Tits are boring when you stop being a teenager. The most coveted things in this world are those that you can not have.

This kid is probably 30 by now. How do pedos cope with that?

they call her a used up hag and move on to their next prey

I don't think she's even 20 yet.

I would still love her if not for the fact that I know she's already been soiled by Slavic Chads.

There never was a plan, you fool!

old hag

wanting to stick your dicklet in a child is not love.

Don't be a bigot.

What you want is not always what you need and rarely ever what's good for you. A fixation on the taboo shows mental deficiency, not an enlightened attitude.

Are you attracted to 50 year olds? Would you leave you wife when she gets old?

Millennials were the worst mistake ever.

I did, and now i have a 21 year old thot jumping on my dick almost every night.
Best decision i ever made.

t. boomer

Umm.

doubt.png

*relieves her of her command at gunpoint*

Reminder that those pesky Russians are at it again.

M-MUMMY

You know, everyone in my family thinks I hate Finn because he's black. It's not true, but they don't really listen to the explanation. I hate him because he's black and told everyone who would listen that there's never been black actors before he pimp-walked his way out of the dressing room. And people BELIEVED him.

I had made this point back in the original movie-dump thread, but, now that I think about it, I'd actually feel bad if a droid took the hit meant for her.

There was no droid, except for C-3PO.

Because she was still thinking about a plan? She was forced to replace Leia.

No, she started moving her ship right after the FO attacked the transports.

I find that very hard to believe. Especially since a lot of the star fighters usually have a droid on them, X-wing R2D2 style. They really wrote the resistance to be just damn pathetic.

She knew Leia's plan. I would have even bought a "I thought we had a spy so I didn't want it to leak" as an excuse, but regardless, insurrection should have been expected since the only thing that was holding it together was Leia's status and legend, and maybe the hope of Luke showing up.

Nah, she froze up for the first few. Maybe not after half of them where gone, but they defiantly didn't have the 400k people or however many people they said they had. Hell, they didn't even have 100 people left. How many people can the Falcon hold? Although in retrospect that plan was stupid anyway, since if they sent bomber or fighters, they would have easily saw the transports.

Underrated.

And? He's got fingers to push a button. Just set the jump and GTFO. A fucking drinking bird could have done it.

well, i admire him for being honest about it. still doesn't excuse the fact that he's a quota hire and virtue signalling character.

There is also, auto pilot, or control it remotely, if those where options. 3PO would have had more of an impact.

Is she more hatred than Jar Jar at this point?

Jar Jar may have been a moron but at least he wasn't a condescending prick.