Rian Johnson basically raped star wars. that's what an artist does its what Jodorowsky or Lynch do

Rian Johnson basically raped star wars. that's what an artist does its what Jodorowsky or Lynch do

It was a great rape though

You keep up with that and normalfags will start thinking JJ can "save" the franchise.

rape is a art tbh

Jodorowsky Dune would be worse than Disney Star Wars

Thats because Dune is shit source material

Wrong way around, it's because Jodorowsky is a hack

The Metabarons > Nu-Star Wars

Yes, let's run with that

brainlet detected

Lynchy's Dune was great and has no connection to this white guilt movie. Go fuck yourself.

He makes stoner movies. That all he does. I woudln't say he's a hack, but he should just stay in his fucking lane. Getting rid of him and hiring Lynch was the right choice.

Kek

The difference is that Jodorowsky and Lynch create something entertaining with the stuff they deconstruct.

It worked pretty well when Lucas adapted it to the big screen. :p

nice argumnet

Thats because he changed it a ton

Its a steaming pile of shit so bad he admits it

Rian Johnson had no control over the film. Kathleen Kennedy is the one who called the shots with the story, how it was shot, and how it was marketed. That's why the entire movie is such a fucking clusterfuck. No one with any talent could have produced such a piece of shit and Rian does have some talent. It's clear Kathleen Kennedy wants to make these movies in her vision and will shuffle the pieces around (directors/stars) as she wishes. What happened to Luke is unexplainable without considering that.

Thats completely wrong dude the stuff with Rey and Luke was totally his stuff. The way he shot it on the island and the ending

He couldn't get the cut of the film he wanted, but still it's fucking kino period. Fuck off back to reddit, pleb.

It has its moments, but I think Lynch's main problem with Dune was that the producers didn't allow him to do LEL SO RANDUMB storytelling structure that he likes

and made it worse

There's a five hour cut of the movie. It's probably the greatest movie of all time. Frank Herbert is one of the only people who saw it projected.

Good thing based Rian came along

Lynch has always been a hack

go back to cuckchan

Inland empire is great
Dune is shit

Dunne is great
Inland empire is shit

Fixed that for you.

pleb

t. cuckchanner

Man, that's a great pic. McQuarrie right? Emperor's throne room is the fucking LAVA catacombs of Coruscant.

I really despise you faggots who like directors and refuse to admit when they suck.

For sure, fool me onceā€¦.

I gave TFA a shot. But after seeing what they did with Han and Leia, no way I'd dispense hard-earned shekels to see Luke have his legs spread.

I know it was JJ in the first one. But I agree with the post about it's KK's show.

Yeah, his concept art was always 10/10.

Man, that's nice.

IF IT WAS RAPE, IT WAS A GOOD RAPE

bump