Holla Forums which female youtubers do you follow whom we can call /ourgals/

Holla Forums which female youtubers do you follow whom we can call /ourgals/.

vid related she seems level headed makes some good points and frequently triggers mgtow and weak willed beta fags unlike the other kike looking teen camwhores who are peddled here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCP9Ug2BBAfXKB6UGn8ZrMfw
youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Non. I don't watch attention whores.

what are you sliding, chaim?

There are no /ourguys/ or /ourgals/. All e-celebs or celebs are motivated only by profit and would just as easily shill for some kikey agenda if they thought it could be profitable.''

youtube.com/channel/UCP9Ug2BBAfXKB6UGn8ZrMfw

youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg

Why are you asking a fucking woman for guidance you dumb nigger?

Lauren Southern is #woke fam.

Lauren Southern needs a baby in her belly.

Let's just rename this board e-celebrities already.

I don't know what the fuck is going on around here lately. This sort of mindless shit used to be nuked on sight.

Even if some of them are useful, none of the e-celebs will ever be /ourguys/. Stop posting this shit in a meager attempt to troll the board.

By definition, none are /ourgals/. /ourgals/ would be feeding the chickens, milking the cows, knitting, or making dinner, not making youtube vids.

and /ourboys/ ?

None if them are ((( /our people/ ))) fuck them all sage and report for e-celeb bullshit, a good thread died for this

She is fat, ugly and sounds retarded. I've observed a lot of similarities between "white nationalist women" and white women who only go black, they are basically the same phenotype.

The future of the white men lies in East Asia.

her man voice turns me on

OP's e-celeb has nice tits but looks way too much like my mother and disgusts me

I hope "YouTube conservatism" ends how "YouTube
atheism" ended. With a micro-dicked fat fuck sticking a banana up his asshole.

Jesus fucking christ what a shitty thread.

Remember to report slide threads!

T H I G H G A P
H
I
G
H

G
A
P

None of your goddamn business CIAnigger or kike shill, now go fuck yourself you datamining knob washer.

How about this one?

Literally none of them are worth watching.

I think the hotpockets have been gone for at least 24 hours