4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your least favorite kind of level in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
files.catbox.moe/wv5umf.mp3
4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/File:Mucorechillwave.jpg
4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/File:Chillwave.jpeg
8ch.net/v/res/10175256.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Morning, niggers. Have you accepted the fact you'll never truly be happy yet?

Underwater, duh.

Morning everyone!

I found a half a pack of one of my favorite cigarettes in my cigar box today and smoked one, I feel like shit.

Still hoping for waifus to become real.

I'm already fucking drunk so let's get this over with.
0-5 Drink with you fucks
6-8 Drink with other fucks
9 Drunk working
Dubs do two of the same.
Trips crash this thread while fucking pissed.

sewer levels. This may be why I don't like chrono trigger that much. A ton of the early game feels like it takes place in ugly sewers, it's hard to keep me interested.

on the other hand, there are many best kinds of levels, it's hard to pick just one theme that resonates.

Just checking in, going to go play some vidya. Have a good morning lads and hang in there. And I really need some new wallpapers.

Winter soon.

They're not my least favourite level but I think water levels get too much hate, I love swimming in vidya.

How can I stay up for another 14 hours>

Can someone give me a playlist of neo 80's? A playlist of anything, I'm in need of new music

morning lids

I fucking hate snow levels. They give me pure undiluted shits every damn time. However, levels where it's raining/storming are pure bliss for me. Lightning and thunder are awesome.

Also:

It's fucking bizarre and I don't know what to do. Why do women do this shit? What does she want? Money? Is she trying to get on my good side so I can do her work for her?

Let's talk about how you guys stayed indoors all day again! Haha! How entertaining!

Please, go jump off a bridge, oh, wait, you'd have to go outside for that, my bad.

Backtracking / fetch quest levels that are just as long every time I play them

In order to do that I must understand what happiness is first, so no.

Mornin senpai. Do cigarettes go bad?

Me everytiem

I'm content most of the time. Good relationship, have fun with games and shows.

How are you tonight?

If you didn't post so many at a time you wouldn't need so many!

Well I got my Wii U piracy working
Now to try and find a link for Yakuza 1 & 2

Good morning everybody

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

You dumbass.

HA

WHEN?

Watched Groundhog Day.

I've been playing my first shmup in a long time. It's Cotton 2 Magical Night Dreams. Memories of magical girl user come back to me, I hope he's found his cute witch games in heaven.

She wants the D

They go stale not really bad. Although I haven't smoked in a week and these are a really great brand so I didnt notice them being bland at all.

The DNC tomorrow. Today's was so much damn fun. The constant in fighting was beautiful

Are you being sarcastic?

I didn't know this was a thing. How do you do it?

Looking forward to not working at fucking walmart soon

bad posters:

good posters:

Tired and irritable. I shoulda been more productive today.

Make sure to try harder next time is all. Each failure brings you closer to success.

Levels that suddenly change the genre of the game you're playing or add new gameplay mechanics, but then said changes are only present for a few minutes before things go back to normal.

I don't want to learn a whole new thing just to have it go away within 10-15 minutes. It isn't the WORST thing ever, and sometimes it can even be kind of cool, but most of the time it's just annoying to have everything interrupted that way.

It was done well in Batman Arkham Knight, for instance, when you go through the first person Joker sequence and you shoot Batmans with a shotgun. That was a drastic change in gameplay style and tone that only lasted a few minutes, but it was done well enough that I didn't care.

Fuck sewers. I don't want to fight fucking rats everywhere I go.

Sup fam. I have and I am much more content about it.

Fucking kill me tbh famallama.

This entire thread's shit. When will Mark purge this piece of shit thread?

I know. I couldn't help it though. I found them and literally 5 seconds later my dad left for work. Too much temptation.

I'm probably going to have another after the thread honestly

no

No, why?

Do you live in crazyland?

You son of a bitch

If any of you recognize this artist you gotta help me. This picture literally ruined my night.
At least I'm off work for two weeks.

Check the 3ds thread

Oh so is that why you're feeling sick?

She wants to fuck you

Bosshi?

In a platformer, auto-scrollers.

In general though, desert levels. Ice levels are cooler

Settle on in friendo and crack one open

She wants it. You know what I mean. You must give it to her, user.

Good taste

The one that got shot?

Have fun Soritsu!

Are you funny? Is she ugly or fat? Do you have money?

How'd you manage 2 weeks off work?

Sick? If you mean me feeling "shitty" I mean like mentally. I feel bad for doing it.

Just listen to some Italo Disco instead.

I'll fuck your ass bae.

BTFO Shitsu

Please even if I give you a small load?

What for? Did you break a leg or something?

My vision is already dizzying.

Daily Reminder

It's 5 in the morning and I'm not even tired. I don't know if that's good or bad.

WEW
Stop being weak.

>inb4 feminist remake

no

The cost of getting my truck serviced will leave me with like $20 in my checking account so I decided, fuck that I'm going to do this shit myself and save like $180
Other than that, I got tired, fell asleep, woke up chipper at 12:50. I think I'm becoming Ritsu

It's fucking hilarious. They've spent months bragging about party unity and that email leak has got them eating each other alive

I just kind of assume women want me to do things for them when they are nice to me. She's probably just being nice for the sake of being nice if she's not trying to rope me into doing more work.

I'm broke, she's not ugly or fat, and apparently I'm a fucking delight to be around. Women don't actually like "funny" guys, anyway. That's something they say to make hideous guys feel better about themselves.

You deserve it for being weak. Ritsu would want a strong man. Just remember, every day you dont smoke is one day farther away from when you felt sad about it. The further you get from it the more it feels like a memory instead of regret.

Snow levels are great when done right. Just most people dont know how to do them right. Some gamedev needs to make a setting where he properly intrigrates, cold, wet snow, avalanches and other snowstyled mechanics for a real viking experience.

Just got back from seeing Carcass, good shit.

Levels that require you to tail someone without being spotted. After just playing through GTAIV and currently going through Pandora Tomorrow, I don't want to fucking play one ever again.

YAY

Did you just wake up?

I don't think so. I've gotten decent at recognizing hentai faces. It almost looks like some of Neko Maru Rentaro's stuff but apparently it isn't.

I work in a factory. We get two weeks off every summer because of the heat.

bad levels

I'm already happy.

ok. i made lots of trump hat edits for people and they really liked them and one even gave me a compliment which made me feel good
what does this mean

Ghost Trick is fun

Are you having fun? Its good if you are having fun

Quitting smoking is really really hard you know.

They tried to bring up unity so many times it always led to more yelling it was great.

Fuck I meant loan.
Pretty please?

That's understandable. Must be nice being able to enjoy the heat.

Can you do one for my wifi?

Oh I see. Were you trying to quit?

Why

Here's an experiment to see if she's into you. Ask her to spend time with you outside of work. If she wants you she will, otherwise you just get along really well. There was this milf I was convinced was into me but she doesn't actually want to spend time with me outside of work so I guess I was wrong.

I've been awake since 12pm and I only had five hours of sleep. NEET life is ok. Also, fuck desert levels.

That's fair.

Like I can't ask myself if I'm content. Also like shit.

What do you mean?

I'm not.

That was gay as fuck mimi

A delight huh? How so?

Ehh at least I covered it up so I might still get a Ritsu fig.

Awesome! What are you going to do during your break?

Have you been gone an entire week ae86? Time flies while NEET I guess. And yeah trying to

I keep missing these threads lately, I miss the NEET life

I'm broke too.

Because every single one of his movies has sexist acts!

I know that feeling. You get use to it.

I'm thinking about starting a conservative Youtube channel.

I'm starting to look at everything and everyone around me and its starting to drive me into depression

I'm glad I can just avoid it. Did go to a nice restaurant by the dock today, though. Great food there. Got a burger with
on it. Shared my fries with the birds because the little qts hop right up on the table and kind of give you puppy dog eyes.

Same thing I do on weekends. Sleep in, jerk off, and play video games.

DON'T JINX IT. THEY'D DO IT AND YOU KNOW IT

Oh, well, there is such a thing as too many drink some water

Sorry to hear about your truck m80, good luck fixing it!

I mean are you looking forward to some event planned or maybe a game you ordered coming in or something, I guess. I mean it is what it is.

I do too, and I haven't even started school yet. I only have another month or so, my classes start on August 29th, and they start at 7:30AM. End my suffering please.

Whats wrong tonight? Or just the general depression getting to you?

Work or school killing you?

The market is open for it. Hell hyde is getting on fucking adult swim. Go for it user!

That's a good idea, but I don't really wanna spend time with her outside of work. I'm not exactly on the prowl for a girl and I don't really have the energy or money for a relationship, especially with a teenager.

I've been told by a lot of people (especially women) that I make them feel incredibly/unusually alive/happy when they're around me. Despite (or because of?) my crippling depression, I'm a pretty fun guy.

I meant more for your own personal feelings. Did someone agree to buy you a Ritsu fig?

If you don't know about naked ape I suggest him since he's right wing

Ice and burger.

I'd be happy if you bought me some magic cards. I want to play D&T so some Rishadan Ports would be nice :^)

(checked)
GODDAMN I'M GOOD!

What kind just straight up alt-right?
Take a break from the internet if you can.

tbh I think they might've gotten the message after Ghostbusters.

The best kind of life. What games you thinking about wasting your life on?

Well thats good I guess. You gonna try to get some?

Trying to convince my folks into buying me shit while quitting.

I think I checked in a few days ago, but pretty much. I'm actually on lunch break right now, but Thursday is my last day before the bliss of NEETdom. for 3 weeks before school starts

Trips of truth. What I really want to see is them try and start shit with Norm Macdonald.

Nigger I'd kill to be you. But I understand, if it's not what you want don't go for it. But understand what she wants.

Theyre probably just salty since fembusters failed so hard their figs are already on the clearance rack while the movies not even out of theatres. In the end they couldnt beat the patriarchy.

When you understand the reality of the life you are living you get used to it.

It was but it's not as gay as when I fucked Shizune in his boipussi.

If only I could make quick cash without selling my dignity

Sounds delicious fam. The burgers over here are fairly shit but there's one join I really like but they cost $10 a burger.

Fuck you dad. You're not my mom!

mno

you should be happy right now rather than waiting to be happy for something in the future

why user? happy should be your #1 priority

sargon of gaykad started because of that reason too

You uh, you didnt tell them your figs name right? Dont they know your gf's name is ritsu?

Evening guys. Finishing off The Wolf Among Us with my sister. Having a good time.

Morning

any level that tends to break the normal flow of gameplay
mostly stupid gimmicky levels for the sake of being gimmicky

I saw an article ranking worst SNL actors to best and he was on the bottom.

They never will with that attitude. :^)

I understand.

work

Well, if I can ever finish MMZ, there's the rest of the collection to go through. I could handle it no problem if I wasn't too proud to use cyber-elves I've got some RAM coming in the mail to finally patch this piece of shit PC up, too. That means I can maybe play some Overwatch or something. Pirated Professor Layton 3, too.

This was something like $6 for the burger, I think. Fries and a drink brought it up to about $9. Great food there.

Oh nice! Got anything fun planned for that?

I specifically ask for giftcards, this isn't my first time around the block thank you very much.

Ay konata, how are you late.

Max Payne style fights

been playing New Vegas Bounties 2 recently, Someguy2000 makes lots of endless horde fights and I love rolling with the dinnerbell and 12 gauge slugs knockign enemies flat with my shots and playing rifle style

I have had women bluntly offer to blow me on the spot and turned them down because I find the idea of casual sex disgusting, and that's probably not gonna change.

I don't think she "wants" anything, except maybe some attention and someone to cover her ass when she fucks up. Then again, what the fuck do I know? My ex had to write down on a piece of paper that she liked me before I thought she wasn't joking.

They dont got the muscles or the protein to manage it. Need to eat more tuna

Is that a movie or a game

FUCK
NIGGERS
THAT'S NOT ACCURATE

Bust my ass submitting my fafsa and trying to get my college shit together and finish editing my shit I should've been working on all summer. Also sleeping.

Ok ok, just making sure they dont try to get you commited like marks parents. Watching out for ya you know.

The worst. Which guy are you? I'm sure I asked what job is was last time you were around.

Fucking overwatch. I'm itching for an fps really bad and it looks kinda fun, and I see it everywhere all the time damn it.

i lost track of time

Such is the NEET life. The only other thing I really do besides that is take my dog for walks. He's a good dog.

FUCK YOU NIGGER YOU WILL DO IT!

I might try applying to a part time prog job overseas and see how that ends. Probably poorly knowing that kind of shit.

Burgers are pretty shit here tbh fam.

You should've taken to casual sex you giant faggot.

From everything I've gathered it's not likely to be very difficult apart from one or two steps. It should be more or less like an oil change and exchanging a couple hoses.
Still nervous though. It'll be the first time I work on a vehicle without my dad hovering over me. No safety net this time

Feeling depressed again lads, give me some kinda-depressing songs, like embed related

Well, it's different now that I'm poor and aging
I'll never see this face again
And you go stabbing yourself in the neck

Fucking kill me.

w-what image did you want done

I've been playing Touhou 8, I realized how much I suck at it, gave up at Marisa.

memes

post dog

Are you a virgin?

I don't mean that in a like an insulting way or anything

That doesn't sound fun at all!

Nah I'll be fine for now.

Maybe
I'm more libertarian but Trump is the closes thing in a decade we're getting to a good president

I'm thinking about it

Hi Reddit! Post pics of yourselves! This is me!

don't fall for it!
Overwatch is pretty shit once you break it down the the basics

I don't have pics of him at the moment. sorry.

I wasn't even pissed when I saw it. I just closed the tab once I got to him. They tried to be cheeky about how "unfunny" he was too.

The only thing I'd get is retail, which I'm adverse too.

>libertarian
oh boy
>I'm thinking about it
Good, it might help.

Like the same genre, or just lyrically depressing?

I don't know, I just think I'm not meant to enjoy life. I can't stay focused on this thread, fuck.

Hopefully my will will break and I'll get used to it.

It's seeming like an impossible standard to live up to.

Tbh fam it's sometimes hard to notice it for autists like us

embed related

Well, the feeling of control will be nice. And editing will be a nice change of pace. Probably gonna go to a library or something and edit to unwind

Work is good for you

No, but I think I'm close. If my current efforts don't work out I won't give up on trying to succeed in a general life sense, but I do think that happiness might not come with success.

I feel you. Someone who isn't me found out that they had some, uh, special tobacco left over that they didn't know about, and then that someone smoked it all, then they smoked the ashes, then they smoked the ashes of the ashes. Desperation is a hell of a thing.

Get a 3D waifu. At least you have a slight chance of running into her and convincing her to pity fuck you.

You should go to work drunk either way.

Can ANYONE name a single good sewer level? Maybe the area in RE2 with the crocodile? It was kind of a pain, but it was tense, and I guess that's the whole point.

Please post vidya themed winter/fall wallpapers. Thanks.

Eat small meals. Don't let yourself get full, because that makes you sleepy. Also don't sit down for too long. Get up and move every once in awhile. Try to keep your environment cold. Especially your feet. Coffee DOES help, as does soda. Stay hydrated, too. The urge to pee will keep you alert, but don't hold it in too long.

She's flirting with you. Ask her out.

I walked my dog. Does that count as going outside?

I bought some new stock yesterday that I'm planning to turn around and sell today. Should make a profit if I've predicted correctly. Some of the stock was vidya related, so there's that.

Every single night I swear I should be more productive, that I'll go to sleep early, and that I'll feel better. It never happens.

y-you too

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY DOG IS STILL SMELLY

Let's post pictures of our favorite game next… HAHA! JK! This is a 4am thread! Let's talk about doing nothing some more!

Probably. It seems very simple but at the same time some of the characters look like they have interesting movement and I'm a big sucker for that.

Take a few breaths and put on some chill music in the background.

Well that does sound a bit comfy. Damn I haven't been to a library in so long.

You never know if you don't try. I just want to talk about Magic but I'm bad a breaking ice. How's the meta currently? Last thing I was aware of was Eldrazi winter.

Have The National.

Surprisingly, no. I just don't really have the willpower to bother with sex. There was this period between the ages of 18 and 20 where woman after woman basically (apparently, according to friends) threw themselves at me and I sorta just let them slip off because I didn't care.

Related, a friend of mine told me that when she and I first became friends she thought we were gonna date/fuck and was surprised it never happened.

I NEVER notice it.

I don't wanna ask her out, man. Women are so much effort.

Ron Paul was the hero we needed, but he couldn't play the game well enough to beat the jews.

Fuck, Norm Macdonald and Bill Murray are the only people who I think are remotely funny that have come from snl. Of course I haven't actually seen the show, just people from it.

Maybe. Maybe not. I wouldn't put it past them to do it anyway.

Adorable, I watch movies with my sister every now and again too.

Youtube that shit. There's tutorials for just about everything on there from what I've seen.
Best of luck to you Peko!

just not food service or customer service though

Never put much Stock into investing. I took an economics class and didn't fail, so there was that at least. Stock Market stuff just aint for me though.

Give it a bath

you wanna talk about vidya? Ok then. What's your favorite fighting game?

good taste

Sargon started his channel cause he wanted gg bux. Then we found out he was a cuckold.

Bill murray is a masculine man. He has muscles under that flab.

All blizzard games are shit once you break down the basics. The last good game they had was burning crusade.

The world feels like its full of possibilites at night because we dont have the option to try. I know the feeling though. Sometimes I go to sleep when i disappoint myself. It makes it easier to just get past it and make todays failures yesterdays mistakes and put em behind you, to look forward.

How?
The only bad thing is lack of Rocket Jumping, which considering I can tolerate SSB4 not quite a big deal for me

Hes really good
Right next to Paul Joseph and the other conservative Youtubers

I bought it a while back but haven't been able to play because ded pc.

Living the dream.

The burgers out here are great if you know where to go. Most of the poutine's shit though.

nigga

Idk, there are some more I like.

It will be forgotten about in 6 months.

(checked)
wew

I used to know a guy who's ex would make him scrape pipes for literally hours to get a bowl, they were always desperate.

You really should get while the getting is good. One of these days you are going to regret it.

post pics of fox

not it's still good for you

but people are children and adult babysitting sucks because adult tantrums are very unpleasant

I guess it takes a while if your will breaks or if you succeed.

Alright. I have a massive fucking headache right now.

Which format?

get some mentholatum ointment and smear it under your nose. It kept out the smell of fetal pigs, it might work for your stinky dog

the game is always online and plays like a f2p arena shooter with hand holding abilities

it's shit

i gamedeved a bit yesterday
played some mount and blade and barotrauma
studying calculus 2 with a local professor, but for the last two lessons all he's taught me is how to find the min/max of a function. he was a lot better/faster at teaching geometry/algebra
parents might be going on a trip somewhere soon, so i'll be left home with the dogs for a few days
posting progress on my rpg framework since /agdg/ thread is currently slow

well, probably this room at my gym that's a lounge thing. But yeah. Might try and hit on any qts too

It's what happens when you need to be hard. Not saying he was weak, but it was easy for them to silence him.

That's a pretty nice meme there friend.

Maybe someone will recognize my mediocrity.

I hope so too.

I am fine with this.

But he does. He's done some impressive shit in his movies. He's just not fit. Doesnt mean he's weak. Dude had some manstrength.

Burning crusade was good. Wrath was shit.

Thanks. We might be watching Gundam today. I don't give a shit about what one Aussie might say. We watched plenty of things that weren't Gundam in the past week and he missed all of them.

Bomb the Music Industry made all my favorite sort-of-sad songs.

MFW.

I want to do the same thing, but I can't come up with a catchy name and it's a real hindrance.

If you don't plan on sleeping coffee is really great for head aches you know. Plus you can focus better.

See I wouldn't be paying for it with my own cash and theres no other multiplayer games I can think of that I'd want instead. I'd just pirate any single player ones so.

Nice! Although hitting on girls at a gym seems a little uh skeezy imo

I hate my life. Diagnosed with schizophrenia. Got kicked out my house nearly a year ago, was hospitalized for two months, had to enter a program to basically rehabilitate me into society. Spend a few months at a friend's house. His girlfriend kicks me out. I spend two months at a homeless shelter.

Which brings me today. My roommate is autistic. Poorfag. I still want to kill myself. Games don't bring as much pleasure as they used too. Going to college next month though. Maybe I'll perk up then.

Price range is kind of shitty but

What does that even mean

Usernames are a bitch to come up with
Just wait and something will happen

Sex feels nice. Feel thankful every time you get it. It might be your last and you'd never know it at the time.

Thanks fam.

Modern and Legacy. I'll ask about standard despite being scared to ask.

Pic related?

Play survarium instead

You got what you deserve, 4am fag.

They won't, they'll recognize the good.

Explains why he was the most competent of the first 3 in Ghostbusters.

Holy shit user thats a hell of a ride.

Any crazy stories?

Whats that?

Neatest interactive movie I ever experienced.

Yeah, we're having a good time.

The poor sod is just afraid of new things.

It's cheeki Breeki early access F2P arena shooter with snipan

If you're after a shooter, have you checked out Rainbow 6: Siege?
Only real bad things I can think of for it is the lack of effective anti-cheat and Uplay

Why didn't your friend stop her from kicking you out? That's what I want to know.

have a vid

Love him, but he has such shit taste.

yeah. He'll always have a place in my heart.

Oh yeah I didn't connect the dots.

Maybe I'll just go back to the park.

Wow. Try and make friends at college I guess.

Are you being sarcstic or was it actually good.

burning crusade was a cluster fuck

oh well if your not the one paying for it

it's a lot like tf2 in the sense that it has that shitty gamble system and casual gameplay style that's dumbed down for scrubs

Present tense, no. Past tense, yes.
The part where you have to make an epic choice between one shitty option or another badly shilled throughout the entire game but also shitty option when the logical, simplest, and by far most effective choice is not available.

My brother managed to quit smoking by keeping just one cigarette in his pocket at all times. He knew that if he smoked it he'd have to go out and buy another box so his laziness would overcome him and he never actually smoked it.

I did go outside though. I went outside to check the mail and a cat walked past so I followed it on its adventure around the neighbourhood.
Still a fucking boring day but what else can I do while my torrents are hogging the bandwidth so much I can't even load 500KB images in less than a minute.

no she wants to be ignored and teased and then given the dick.

That Ritsu looks a lot like a girl I had a dream about.

I don't like criticizing him.

That sounds horrible. Post a screenshot or something at least.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't need another spy device on my computer.

I can't watch a vid during thread!

Why?

Oh my god, I am a fucking sperg, aren't I? Whatever, I'm gonna kill myself in a couple years anyway. It don't matter how much of an autiste I am.

fuck you

Is this game dead?
Why do people enjoy Counter Shit GO more than R6S

There is nothing wrong with retarded leaching
Especially if said retarded killed TF2 with their bullshit

What has been dumbed down
You're being really vague

i kinda miss being sad sometimes, like this song says 'it feels so good to be depressed'

yeah. I don't even know if it's a criticism to say "He was too good a man to outjew the jews when it came down to it." Is that even a flaw?

I never pay for my own video games. Unless its like a vintage one I'm collecting.

Rent a dog! Seriously

I don't think that'd work for me, cause I'd smoke it first chance I got.

Kek. Anyway how many episodes of gundam are there even left to watch? Surely you must have gone through most if not all of them by now.

Yeah, he was also streetsmart so he knew what he was doing while they were out and about. We should watch fembusters for cytube movie tbh. Suffering together is good bonding stuff.

Burning crusade was fun. it had a good mesh of difficult and easy, with more variety of classic. It all went to shit after though. You're not one of those ff14 fags are you?

Admit your darkest fetish. I have a castration fetish.

Standard is shit, GW everywhere.

Modern has no Eldrazi and Tron is T2, but Nahiri Jeskai is a deck.

Legacy is the same as it was when Avacyn Restored came out.

I might sleep, I don't know. I really want to die for some reason, though.

Thanks.

Keep in mind you'd be getting another DRM platform even if you go with Overwatch.

Hardly. It's had twice as many players as The Division and easily tops 10,000 concurrent players a day

Have you tried >>>/suicide/?

I'm going to fucking kill you nigger.

Rainbow Six Siege looks fun but not worth the price tag.

Burning Crusade was the fuck. Whoever disagrees with me is a true faggot.
I should go to bed since I'm barely able to walk right now.

Is this really a thing?

Also that sounds like a lot of effort and my family gives me shit for trying to not be alone so I don't wanna deal with it. You are right tho

loli
It's recent and I hate myself for it. I need to wean myself off it, thanks for reminding me

Eh if you think you are going to die in a few years why not do it anyway?

Is that a mobile game?

You look into that therapy or anything at all yet?

I'm the securityfag

Like hell it is. Since I've been working I've been losing weight constantly, and not in a good way

One of my friends is a schizo. He's more reasonable and interesting than 99% of people I've ever met. I have faith that things can get better for you.

it's a PC game you trash

please don't try to get people to kill themselves

Not really. Mostly the shelter was pretty much a drug house. You ever know where you go once you get out of jail? A homeless shelter. A great majority of the people I interacted with were convicted felons. I also helped get drugs in, since they were putting gas in my car. Mainly k2 though.

He told me she was refusing to come home because she didn't like the idea of someone staying with them. He also gave me 100 bucks for a hotel for a few nights

Marx was right.

Thats true. Maybe. Kinda want something less realistic though.

Why does tribes have to be kill.

I'm sure it is probably. Maybe see if a shelter will let you take a dog to the park to "give it a test drive" before you "adopt" it.

Oh! See anything spooky yet?

Yeah, you gotta learn when fighting fire with fire is appropriate.

No best grill vote though, that's exclusive to the originial.

After War X, Turn A and G Reco. That's 115 episodes. We already watched over 200.

custom mem 4 u

the game is just press ult to win
and every fucking class type has some cheap mobility character that requires no skill and just annoys the fuck out of you

it also runs on 20 tick witch shits all over people who get even slightly above 80 ping

i'm Jealous, i have to pay for all my games the ones that i don't pirate anyway

i attempted to play it once but i never got into it

To be completely honest? My own body disgusts me. Even after losing heaps of weight and working out, I find myself (and even others these days) so hideous that I can hardly stand the thought of seeing another person naked anymore, let alone letting someone else see me naked. I also find the idea of sex oddly repulsive. I don't even watch porn anymore, and I very rarely masturbate.

No idea when it happened, but somehow I became even edgier. If 14 year old me could see what I am like today, he'd be horrified and maybe a tad impressed.

No, not really. It just seems like a waste of time since I'll just revert back to this state. Plus I think it's a person's right to be able to kill themselves.

You sure?

Thats pretty fucked. Hope college can get you out of that mess.

I just don't get that many games really.

(checked)
I'm amazing!

JESUS. I don't have anything close to that. I like really nice clothes that one keeps on during sex. The more expensive the better.

Have you ever had sex? It isn't fruitless masturbation. You feel close to another human being, it feels MUCH better than jerking off, and you get a bit of a workout at the same time. There's nothing quite so nice as a good fuck, man. You really need to try it sometime. Get a hooker if you have to.

Well, what game is it then?

Get help, man. Go to a doctor.

I'll defenitely consider it. It'll probably depend on how frustrated I am with my virginity near the end of the summer.

Have you tried talking to a therapist about it? Those feelings are not normal or rational.

yes I'm sure that your waifu will never love you

Sounds a lot more stable. Drazi was a mistake.
So miracles the format? What decks do you play?

Is your autistic roommate mark?

How the hell'd you end up with a fetish like that?

I agree, it was indeed the fuck. Just drink coffee or an energy drink to offset the liquor
Besides, walking is overrated

It's obvious the blonde would win anyhow. She's the only decent looking one and theyre all retarded to begin with.

What do you play then?

I already said survarium man

Thanks

Here's a song by someone who was castrated so that his voice wouldn't get deeper as he grows up

They're called Castratos or Castrati. Opinions?

I'm tilting so hard I actually lost the Maha Ganeshariff refight in MMZ1 in under 30 seconds. I just wanted to play video games.

Didn't they change this to 60 or is that just for competitiveâ„¢

Sounds like a hormone imbalance of some kind. Maybe get your test checked next time you get a check up.

I think people should be free to if they want, but at the same time you should at least fight it.

Worst case scenario you get to hang out with a dog for the day! Not like you gotta take it home or anything.

That's called body dysmorphia, lad. It's not good for you.

Not really spooky, but I was checking the doors behind a super market and this kid startled the fuck out of me. He was stealing bread from the delivery pallets. I'm normally supposed to report shit like that, but he wasn't older than 10 and looked malnourished as fuck. So I told him I'll pretend I never saw him.

As long as I live I must at least achieve to get one person to commit suicide.

Thank fam. I'll be sure to use it next time when i can.

I was meant to say fun as fuck. I might but it is invaluable when you need to walk.

He looks like a fat Michael Cera.

She's also really annoying compared to others and is a lesbo sooo no.

He probably has manlier voice than all the queers in this thread.

Eh. Well just going to college only helps you accumulate debt. I'm going to become a computer programmer, or so I keep telling myself. I know it's a pretty hot field right now, and I've spent my life on a computer so.

Gonna blogpost, gotta get it off my chest since I don't have any IRL friends to complain to.

So today I went into my school's financial aid office and found out I don't qualify for shit, not even the book/credit hours thing a gig where you get $42 for every credit hour of classes you take, the money goes towards buying your school books, or is supposed to at least.

So I'm gonna have to pay for everything out of pocket now pretty much, unless I can get a loan from some place, since this school (a community college) doesn't give out loans like most colleges do. I'd have to pay it off over several months, about $500 each payment. Oh, and I also have to fork over $1100 by August 9th as a down payment. And today my phone won't charge on any sort of charging cable or anything, so I've been backing up my notes and a handful of important pictures. Contacts data is stored on the SIM card right? because if not, I'm already fucked anyway, since it's dead now.

Good news is though that our new fridge is coming in tomorrow though, and I'm getting a raise don't know how much yet since my boss fired a dude last week. I think I'm gonna find out what my raise is tomorrow. Of course now, we're short-staffed again.

So since I won't have fuck-all money to spend in the coming months, more than likely, I bought the new Star Ocean and pre-ordered Hollow Realization today. I already have GalGun and Shantae on pre-order too. Last think I'm gonna be able to swing is pre-ordering Valkyrie Drive. After that, my spending will pretty much be non-existent.

I've spoken to a lot of therapists and doctors over my life, and it hasn't accomplished much. Thing is that I didn't used to be like this, and it started getting WORSE after I actually started getting female attention and a more attractive body/attitude.

I don't think I have a hormone imbalance. I had a blood test a couple years back and it was fine, coupled with the fact that I work out regularly it seems unlikely. It's more likely a mental thing.

Body dysmorphia is something Stacy gets because Chad doesn't wanna fuck her ass like he does with the other cheerleaders. What I have is an acute case of being an edgy faggot.

That's also true. See ya Senpai, gotta go back to work.

I hope you like it. I always found the neo 80's stuff to feel more like boring Italo disco.

Thats nice of you! Sucks that a kids gotta do that, I'm sure his parents are crack heads or something.

Well I mean you aren't going into college from a shelter right? You'll be in a dorm?

As if that's different from any of the other shitty posts in this thread…

Wait, isn't that the shitty STALKER cheeki breeki successor?

And sorry, I'm exhausted. I guess that's my queue to go to sleep. Goodnight Holla Forums.

Have you tried drugs? Like, recreational drugs? I know people who have had success in dealing with that sort of thing via weed. Good luck, man.

I only play EDH and want to play Pauper, so I wouldn't really play those formats.

I suppose, but I just don't really want to fight it. I've thought about death since Kindergarten and I just really want to die.

Sorry to hear, pal.

i've only really been playing mmos with other anons
planet side 2
tree of savior
bit of wurm

i don't get really into any of them though

TRASH

I figured you were going for "the shit", which is pretty much fun as fuck anyhow, so it still works, you're good. Doesnt your chair have wheels? Just roll there

Arent they all lesbos and annoying though? Unless im misremembering. Or is she especially fucking annoying?

Ouch, life is really coming at you with his pants down huh? sorry to hear yoza.

Cya ae86! Have fun!

Sorry yoza that really fucking sucks. At the very least you'll have a few things to take your mind off it. Plus you can always go full pirate and get into vintage stuff. I could tell you tons of NES games if you ever get bored!

no

if it's a smart phone it should be backed up to some cloud like your gmail or your provider

You've made a terrible mistake

Thanks but I can no longer tell if I'm self sabotaging myself to fit my own internal world view which is everything will fail for me, or whether I'm that retarded. Havent heard the voices in ages though

Contacts aren't stored in SIM cards. You're gonna have to write them down / use some jewwy transfer app.

I don't think you're an edgy faggot.

A horrible practice that's dead for a reason. Funny you post Ave Maria. Miharu Koshi did an album that was a play on the castrati sound. It was called Boy Soprano. files.catbox.moe/wv5umf.mp3

MISTAKE

i've only really been playing mmos with other anons

planet side 2

tree of savior

bit of wurm

i don't get really into any of them though

good night fam

Maybe try just getting really drunk.

Were you molested?

Fucking hell man. Hope you make it through.

Not all lesbos, and apparently she's the most annoying with the "lol so randum" shit.

My first thought when I saw the kid was anger toward his parents. Considering the welfare state I live in, no kid should have to steal bread to survive. Knowing the area, it's more than likely that they spend their welfare on meth, smokes and alchohol

No.

God damnit ritsu

That's nice but really, did they or did they not change things to 60 tick?

Yeah breast cancer is something that only Stacys get too, that's why my grandpa isn't dead.

Sorry you got a faggot illness, but you got a faggot illness.

night

If you stay long enough, you'll get revenge.

Remonder

Pretty fucking edgy. Look, I'm seeking attention on the internet, too. I'm basically an edge king. If I were a teenager, I'd have an excuse for this behaviour.

Weed makes me paranoid. Alcohol helps me a lot, but it's too expensive and I am broke as fuck.

Is the cure being less of a faggot?

Nope. My current living situation is with a company that houses people with disabilities. Once I get a job I have to report every time I get a paycheck so they can 'help' me balance. It's also a sober house. Anyway, I consider this a temporary fix until I find out what the college work load will be like and I'm able to support myself. At least that's my ideal.

i'm pretty sure it still runs on 20 tick

how would I do that?

Thats what you get for what you said earlier.

What welfare state?

And yeah probably. Welfare needs to be more controlled really.

You sure? Or do you know another cause?

oh yeah?

well then maybe it's time to bully

Good god man why? Thats dangerously close to /ssft/ and /soc/. Be careful with that. Planetside 2 is alright though

Ritsu takes another innocent soul.

Ugh, I hate that lol so random shit. I had an ex like that, or at least what girls think is that, which is just being extra retarded a lot. True suffering in large doses. Whelp, now we gotta watch it to properly suffer together. It might be interesting to HAVE to choose best girl among them

Oh, and maybe if you want something more relaxing try some chillwave.
4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/File:Mucorechillwave.jpg
4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/File:Chillwave.jpeg

Ehh 10$ will get you enough for two people for the night. Take that lass from work and giver the ol pork sausage

Unfriended.

Just happens, you might get the chance.

Jesus, I'm sorry.
Hemsworth would just win by default.

I'm sure. Every immediate member of both of my parents' immediate families struggle with depression or some related mental disorder.

I just don't really want to continue, but bleach is fucking painful apparently.

you never had any friends

also her forehead is huge and unattractive

She does have a huge forehead, it's ugly.

Aight, I gotta get some shut-eye. I'll try to pop in again some time this week.

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside

Yeah, I guess you could put it like that.
I suppose it could always be worse though.

Well, I got a pretty decent backlog to work through at least, on top of those other games I have on the way/pre-ordered. I appreciate it though.

FUCK. Well, phone's dead now anyway. Not like I had any super important numbers in there I guess.

Definitely gonna be hard these few months, but I'm determined to make it through unless the social anxiety comes back with a vengeance and cripples me again

I take it you're on meds now right? That's the first step. That and therapy. I'm no professional, but I'm sure you're a good person for trying to better yourself. If you're aware that you might be sabotaging yourself it's going to be a lot easier to stop. Many people believe that they were born simply to suffer, and that isn't true for any of us.

Don't fucking drink bleach. And if so many of your family are like that have you tried asking for advice?

I want to kiss that forehead

Australia. Welfare is fairly generous here (imagine somewhere between Europe and US). So it pisses me off when people waste it on drugs and shit. They need to implement a foodstamp system

Night man.
>Definitely gonna be hard these few months, but I'm determined to make it through unless the social anxiety comes back with a vengeance and cripples me again
You made it this far didn't you?

I don't know what the cure is. Hating yourself less is probably a good first step.

It does but I would have to cross very harsh terrain such as carpet and plastic shit.

PS2 has been breddy gud fam.

Night fam. I should have went to bed way earlier but I want to stay up for the meme factor.

Night yoza!

Good luck!

Wait you don't even have control over foodstamps there? Fucking hell. Just give them drugs directly why don't you

take that goal

and put it in the rubbish bin NOW

killing yourself with bleach would be stupid

also don't do it until after 2016

I bet you do

I bet you like thin mustaches and want to make out with that thin chinese mustache forehead

It's fucking painful, I'm not going to.

Because they're deep-rooted Christians who just tell me my faith in God isn't strong enough. My dad actually said my expectations out of life are too high.

Go to >>>/suicide/ right now. I am just saying it's a pretty good place to visit if you have high hopes and dreams.

My disgust was fucking palpable. I don't understand how someone can do that and not spend their nights wracked by horrible guilt.

I don't think that's actually possible. I thought socialising more/exercising regularly/losing heaps of weight/eating better/learning more/taking up constructive hobbies would help, but all that happened is I grew more disgusted with myself and my surroundings.

We fucked after we broke up and when she was getting back with her baby daddy. Her other kid might be mine

Yeah, I can see what you mean. They really fucking feminized his ass in that film. What happened to thor? He has no muscles at all anymore.

Oh yes, it could always be worse. Imagine if you couldnt pay the bills. And you lived in germany.

I'd say it'd be a good workout, but no one wants that shit. Sounds like you're stuck between a rug and a hard place. Im outta ideas.
>Bretty good
It has. I kinda wish they'd let us play with the ps4 players tho, if only for shits and giggles.

What kinda expectations do you got?

Your shitpost game might be pretty good one of these days, keep it up.

Something that will guarantee me happiness.

Chinese mustache

>We fucked after we broke up and when she was getting back with her baby daddy
Must've been horrible tbh.

It would be fun playing with console shitters to just have fun with them. Imagine us WWEWing and the amount of butthurt from that.

It was alright. I couldnt get anal though, which I wanted. In retrospect I probably shouldve pushed harder for it considering.

See if you can find a picture of a real dude with one of those, that'd be pretty silly and neat IRL.

Maybe aim lower and find something that at least will make you not want to die first.

Was she really hot or?

Thats what I was thinking myself. The collective asspain from the ps4 players would be great. The salt would last for weeks. It'd tide us over until the next bethesda game.

Chinese dudes have those staches all the time. Usually the chubby ones tho for some reason.

Like 5 hairs thick and a foot long? Seems impossible.

no I'm bored of that now

Happiness is over rated

you want satisfaction

it feels better and lasts longer

Nah. We'd been dating a while at that point and girls got a tendency to bulk up when in relationships. She was a little muffin at that point.

Yup. A dude in town who sells those chinese ricedrinks has one that I sometimes go to

Well, what was the point of shagging a muffin?

4AM homework: Report back with a picture.

I'm safe from suicide. I'm too much of a pussy to slit my wrists or drink bleach, and even if I did, I'd likely scream and wake up my parents who'd rush me to the ER so I am forced to continue this fucking painful existence for those two selfish shitbags. I can't buy a gun to splatter my brains on the wall behind me. I guess I could find some ammonia and bleach, but I only want to kill myself.

Nothing is interesting, everything is shit. Entertainment as a concept seems like people wasting time on things that don't really matter, and politics is just something that doesn't matter anyway since we'll all be dead one day. Career interests are just something I see as something that sucks away my time and energy.

I'm pissed off at all the people in my life, we all just talk about the same things constantly and they tell me the same things. I don't give a fucking shit, I just want to die.

I realize I probably have it better than most people, but I didn't want to be born so why the fuck should I be forced to want to live?

I fucking hate my life.

That's what I thought, but it seemed a tad crude to say.

Yup

you want satisfaction not happiness

you need to feel achievement

its good shit

nice

Still better than my hand man. My fingers got callouses.

He likes me, I dont wanna ruin it by being the white boy taking pictures of him. Its already bad enough the convenience store of chinese people is closing down near me

I don't think it'll be that great. Maybe it'll tide us over until the next leddit post but other than that.

Sadly I don't think theres any real advice I can give then.

I've always just been content with chasing pleasure and believe thats the meaning to life.

was work on memes but too much work so fox titty instead

Wisdom of the gods here.

oh sorry, man.

This is fine.

If he likes you then give him a white lie and come up with something to snap a pic with. If he has like something neat on the wall be like "oh I could use that for a school project" or something. Come on!

What can I achieve? I'm a massive fucking failure.

I don't feel pleasure, so what pleasure can I chase?

Ah man, I still remember the saltening and the ashely maddox doxing. Those were good times. I doubt wed ever believe all the happenings would be coming now and so fast too. Were really in a good year for happenings. Bountiful harvest.

Consequences of lifting heavy things is all. It just leads to other things you dont wanna know about. Just trust me when I say the sex was okay, and probably a bad idea and lets leave a little mystery there.

Naw. Just look at google pics. I dont wanna make the foreigners who make foreign drinks for me nervous. Sides, hes a nice old man.

Eh you could still search for something that gives you pleasure. For all you know maybe you would really like working with your hands and building stuff or helping other people volunteering. Something like that.

I'm going to bed. I feel like shit, and have no outlet to kill myself.

Tried both, didn't help in the slightest.

so am I

I've been flunking school since I was 8 because I lack focus

but I still get satisfaction

I get satisfaction from learning and applying that knowledge

I get satisfaction from crafting real things

I get satisfaction from taking that thing I've been meanign to do for months and getting it done so I don't have to worry about it ever again

Most of all I get satisfaction from improving myself and making myself better as a a person mentally physically and socially

Well, I finished The Wolf Among Us. Interesting ride.
Feeling really nostalgic about mmorpg raiding. I want to be the cool guy tank that everyone in the guild respects because I carry hard. I see no hope in wow anymore but I'm going to end up playing the expansion anyways. How come things are not as good as they use to be?

Nah, it's a pretty good source of an entertainment. A real video game would have been better though, I suppose.

G'night

that pleasure is derived from satisfaction by the way

I'm going to dream of Mila snuggling with me. Night Everyone!

Sorry man, hope you get better.

The Ashley Madison shit was absolutely wonderful. I'll never forget the absolutely fucking hilarious shit involving that?

Have you tried drinking because that's absolutely made me 10x happier.

duckduckgo?

Just remember user. Tomorrow morning after you wake up, you're one day further away from today. And one day closer to something good.

have a good night yakuza

Sorry I probably made it worse, night!

FUCKING KILL ME

she's like 10 years old you fucking nonce

Fight yourself for a better tomorrow faggot

good night

Shes 17! Isn't karen like 10?

Nite yaku, may pleasent mcnuggies come to you!
I-i didnt get like an std or anything!

And so outer heaven grows

Yeah, it was great. All the retarded excuses and threats. Like that one pastor who tried to claim someone else signed him up hahaha, and then the redditors coming to threaten us. Good times!

How ya'll niggas doing tonight?

I'm enjoying some porchlight II and falling asleep in my chair.

Where you been user?

Damn what kind of std did you get?

Damnit saku

your post makes me wish I was sitting on the back porch of my dads under cover listening to the rain

the jews did this because he likes 4am and knows it fears the fox girl

I'm thinking of going and finding food but the place I want to go is a little seedy during the day

I knew you'd post it so why bother?

fuckit I'm out

you all have a good night I'm gonna focus on work

Mark doesn't like fox grils which is why we should spam the thread with them. It intimidates him over the prowess of the almighty fox gril.
Thank fuck for auto correction otherwise I would be 100x worse than I am right now.

I said I didnt get anything! I was worried for a bit, cause I thought I had a rash, but it was just friction burn from something else, thank god
The lesson here is dont go bareback with crazy chicks

Cya exoanon!

I got caught up in an enthralling game of torchlight II with my totally-not-homosexual gay lover and lost track of time.

We need to present a united front to make him accept the mcnuggies.

Why bother? He already went to bed. Should do it next 4am.

I can't be the only fry cook.

That's a lewd image fam.
I have not been doing much aside from chillin with my nigga.

I've fucking been there. I never really got those friction rashes except when I was afraid of STDs too, go figure.

As long as hes not homosexual.

fox girls will end the 4am

Mad gay yo, I bet you want to hold hands with him.

4am was a mistake

Soon we will shitpost 4am with fox grils into the ground. Enough that Mark will step in to close it down.

Good

sounds like a plan

L-lewd

Yeah its a weird coincidence. I think its just due to the relationship just ending or less sex and fapping more and it coincides with the worries which leads to a panic attack thinking you've been dirtied. Thank god for canadian medicare making it cheap to check

Count me in.

Dude, no. That's mad gay But I'd still do it

Reminder that every umara poster is mark
Bully all umara posters

Enjoy standing in line for 3 hours

Your fox girls are too weak.

I always figured it was because one night stands just tended to be sloppier on my part. Girl not as wet, takes me forever to cum so it goes too long etc

Worst fucking feeling ever.

Umaru dindu nuffin

So there's another hand holder in your life? Who is this mystery nigga? :^(

Still better than being 8grand in debt. Gonna be wasting a lot more hours of my life that way.

Pls no. No furry.

4am will burn

faggot

Anyone know where to get Wii U isos (Or what ever they're called)
I just want to play Yakuza 1 & 2

*murders the h*ck out of ristu on her way home from school*

You think you will get something nuked by posting kemonomimi?

It's you!

why is she pooping fire out of her butthole?

Was it you that shit up that cute thread on /a/ a little while back?

your going too far

i only had the one picture

Soon Huey.

I think I need to go to bed. I'm way too angry at this game. I game over'd on the fucking LEVIATHAN refight.

Is she having some diarrhea problems?

Always best to put a game down when its frustrating instead of fun.

Night user!

I don't know what you are talking about. :^)

Mine isn't.

So you're cheating on me, with ME! I'm gonna kick my ass.

Yiff in hell furfags

Umaru did everything wrong

Fair enough. Still sucks.

*gives ritsu his last rites so he goes to waifu heaven*

The internet should burn in its entirety

because shes hot

they will burn too

The only one who shat up that thread was the fag from tumblr.

Thats the shit that wierded me out the most. I always thought you'd cum quicker like all the movies you watch as a kid when you first have sex with a girl, instead because of the nervousness you can last an hour or so. Its such a weird polar opposite. One night stands usually suck tho in my experience. The sex gets better the more you get used to each other and get used to each others bodies.

Oh there's worse feelings. But I dont wanna go there

Settle down huey.

Yandev pls. You couldnt murder a paper bag.

Forgot pic. Avatarfagging on mobile is suffering.

Yeah, the guy who posted samples. What a sperg.

Could you? how do you kill a non-sentient/conscious being?

what the fuck did you just do

why?

Like so?

Are you implying the things he posted aren't cute?

I'll take that as no body knows

oops, image dropped off

Yup, I agree. Better than germany at least I spose.

Thats a boy

You see. You dont even know how.

Why even bother going to /a/? Isnt there admin some crazed tranny?

4am has been such a weird thing for me sometimes. Run into people I know all across the site so often.

Depends on what you mean by go there

And yeah every single one night stand was an awful awful experience. Had a chance for one at the beginning of the year and turned it down for the first time ever.

Eh that foxy rena thing can be cute sometimes but its 2fur4me. Really though the entire thread was kemono after.

I love shitposting with you Huey. No homo but you're breddy great fam even if it's not you I want to send that out.

Very carefully.

im not a pajeet

you could try the share thread

i'm sure some user there will be more then happy to help

Damnit ritsu.

How are you fuckheads doing? I've been playing a lot of Minetest with Holla Forums, pretty fun.

ThanksBlue Anime Lady

Why, was she a muffin?

Don't be ridiculous. Huey isnt a pajeet, hes a jew. Why do you think you never see Huey and Mark in the same room together

Tranny?

I've never had any problems with /a/ mods honestly and 90% of what I post is just shitposting. They are strict about like SHIT threads but not so much shitposting so I think some people get the wrong idea if that makes sense.

Looks like my powers are back.

I'm pretty good. New game and fig soon I think so thats gonna be nice.

what server?

it's Konata

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't kick his ass, maybe I should give him a hand ;^)

Even I know Pajeet isn't that enough of a faggot to join in these threads. He's a pure street shitter.

I'm fucking drunk. How's autismtest? Found anything interesting?

>Why do you think you never see Huey and Mark in the same room together
Oh shit nigger.

Little bit. Fatter than I'd usually go for. I did used to appreciate thick girls though.

Avoided more so out of hating one night stands than anything else really.

Ritsu is under my protection!!!!!1

Shitposting from bed
Comfy shitpost a best

Not much of an accomplishment. I waited 3 hours so I could check to see if I had TB. The people who were in line in front of me took an ass load of time checking up their common colds and minor annoyances while I was seriously worried for my health.

Your sins will be purged with HELLFIRE

It's just a random server we've found, we're using it until someone finally makes one. So far we made a nice little town.
8ch.net/v/res/10175256.html
beha.zapto.org port 30000

I just got into an 'argument' with someone a minute ago on 4chan (it was more of a jokey shitpost session) and probably about half of the images he posted was OC I've made.

Really weird feeling, I didn't mention it because it's not like it matters though

Hm. Honestly, Holla Forums could do with some more moderation. We've got too many template threads going on and shitpost threads. Its getting really bad. We need to purge reddit and everything else from our house.

You play a dangerous game. TPP has shown I hold long grudges.

Dont let him know Im the one who told you

I'm going to stop posting now.

I posted a bunch of really cute stuff.

I hope you didn't get too agitated.

Don't stop Karen!

G'night Koren

sounds fun
joining

Are you not getting enough (You) to sustain you?

Yeah well I'm married now so.

Post OC

I don't really browse Holla Forums much so I wouldn't know.

Huh no I thought it was neat I knew you if anything.

Shit was cute. Gotta love fluffy stuff fam.

Oh my.

im not that faggot

they hid the truth but now we know

Oh my indeed.

It's dead right now due to late night, but it's pretty active.

Why not just not make it a one night stand then? Could always be "friends with benefits"

And its always old people right? Or the ones who are going crazy about their health when theyre fine? Happens to me too, like when I broke my ankle. It can be abit ridiculous. Then you just have to wait in the next room for another hour for the doc

Good luck with brexit blondie. Watch out for machetes.

Heres your (you)

It's getting bad. I've largely stopped browsing too as its gotten too boring and shit filled.

Dont tell em I told you tho

user…

Cause I didn't have any interest in that sort of thing back when I was chasing 3dpd

And the main reason I don't browse is because its rare if not impossible to find someone to talk about the games I'm playing usually on here so.

Fug. Can someone bring back Huey so we can talk about how we're going to crash 4am with no survivors?

Holla Forums in general's been pretty shit. 4am isn't the worst thread to be on here that's for certain but it still needs to be purged along with a whole lot of other threads. Planetside's been breddy gud other than an avatarfag and a cuck/tg/ namefag.

That doesn't absolve anything, your past still hangs on. Seek redemption. We >>>/christian/ now
Never forget, the charm of 3d is never worth it. Which reminds me, my ex is back this week from equador. I wonder what will happen now.

I always noticed its more minorities if anything. Guess they just take advantage of the free part.
Holy shit that's the worst part. Then the actual appointment takes a few moments.

Married? When did that happen?

I think the problem is that we don't know how to make a good thread
I; try and think of stuff that makes a good OP but none of the new games are good, the old stuff has been talked to oblivion and Consoles is all I can think of to make

Ehh I abuse the term a little bit because waifu. Although we've decided we are going to get married on our one year anniversary. Going to have a ceremony and everything.

You should just avoid her honestly.

Gaoru is a cute.

Why not just make the thread you wanna see then? Worst it can do is fail, which isnt any biggie.

Eesh, its got its own problems huh? This is why I play on my own
It's not. A lot of the threads are blatantly breaking rules and template threads are everywhere. Hotpockets need to start cleaning up. It's sad it's gotten to the point someone as oblivious as me is taking notice

Tell me about it. He just pokes a few things, looks you over and depending on severity sends you to the doc or to a pharmacy. But I guess it attests to how busy he is I hope. Or hes just relaxing off somewhere outta sight

It never happened, he is being a delusional waifufag

god loves fox girls

I'm going to bully you~

leaving now! bye faggots.

Cause I'd rather be playing video games or watching something. I've cut back on my web browsing a lot the last year, its nice.

Later konata!

We used to make good threads all the time, we just got too many stupid people here lately, like america with retards weighing down the rest. We need better moderation or to cut off the chaff. We used to enforce culture and avoid this shit, but i noticed barely anyone tells newfags to shut up anymore or report, or even point out shit threads and sage.

Nite.

Come get some.

Some Tomoko fag that isn't Homoko I think has infected the thread and some faggot who's been calling out trying to purge the outfit of redditors despite a lot of collateral damage. I would've been kicked out of the outfit if we followed his logic.
The outfit ingame is fuck tons better and don't really care for the thread which is pretty gud tbh fam.

God has good taste.

What could possibly go wrong? It's not like I harden my already cold heart to make myself devoid of emotions, thereby avoiding any emotional pain. It will be fun, right?

No, we love fox girls. Cat girls a best, though

It would suck to be a doctor. Especially here in canucucklandia

Cat girls are pretty good.

How are you going to find a qt xtian girl, get married, and have 2.5 kids with that attitude?

==FUCK YOU FAM REEEEEEEEEEEE!==

The newfags myself incuded partially don't know what a good thread is, and I guess that its the cancer killing the board when 4am of all things is unironically the best thread on Holla Forums most days Say what you will about Holla Forums but when happenings happen there is nothing like it

Let's rock!

You'd think you two would at least go all out instead of this softcore shit. This is like getting to secondbase in the hallway of your apartment and considering it public sex.

But user, why? Also, sounds like interguild drama, which is interesting at least. We used to have those in guilds in wow
anyone dox another member yet with pics?

IIRC they dont get paid much either, at least in comparison to burgerland. There must be benefits though.

Rulebreaker.

Ok, now im curious. Where are you niggers coming from anyway? It's not like were popular, how do we keep getting newfags even now with gg over?

Would Ritsu even be religious
It's not like she'd be a follower of the kek

I came back to laugh at you

Ritsu, your waifu isn't real, she can't conceive your children.

She will never dote on you and wake up next to you every morning.

Doing this as a delusional coping method is one thing, but now your passing a very dangerous line. We're worried about you.

A religious devotion to his figure shrine. He honors his goddess by not bathing.

Her arms are way too fucking short. Shit art fam.

I don't think you want to see my hardcore stuff fam, trust me.

Yes, lets.

Clearly she must be given to me on a silver platter because I deserve it

FURFAGS NEED NOT APPLY

user, that is indecent behavior.

I don't know. Looks like shit to me, boss. Better off being a dentist here.

You're going to get mad but Once 4U9525, yes the Bane Crash, I migrated to here from Facebook, lurked for a couple weeks before posting, I havn't used Faebook since

We recently banned one ledditor because he explicitly said it like a giant faggot. We generally go by the don't ask don't tell policy because it's usually impossible to tell who's a ledditor. We did find three other fags with chucky ledditor accounts who should've been banned but it's been left up in the air.
plz no bully I am drunkaru.

The anatomy isn't that great I'll give you that.

I meant Ritsu the Anime girl, not Ritsu user the cancer beta male

Would snuggle.

Waifu age soon brother.

Well I know you religious guys are into that kind of ritual stuff so I guess I could see it happening.

Well just what are you expecting us to do bossu?

Heres one of mine

Conversations would suck tho.

Thats a weird way to migrate over. Honestly didnt expect that one.

This is why the Holla Forums steam groups and shit were mistakes.
Youre prolly lucky in that theres no hotpockets around atm from what I can see

Oh, No clue really. K-On was never that deep with character development. They were all a bit lifeless in the end, so it would be hard to tell what larger choices in life Ritsu would make.

Just why? The only decent group i've seen is the Serious Sam one.

You really, really like that image, don't you?

Chris-Chan, is that you?

I never bother joining steam groups myself, never saw the point. I only ever bothered during the gg shit to fuck kotaku over and promptly forgot about them till recently. Theres no purpose to them, its just a random group of people you dont interact with or know, so whats the point?

warbros was good

They should have been kicked out

I've always been a weird one

Not as much as I like you.

I don't get the point

N-no.

Well, 4am will work just right. No one here is normal.

I got banned from the fiveguys irc for spying. Shit was great.

I only joined because the fags required it. I don't really enjoy playing Serious Sam unless it's coop anyway.

~

~

What fags
Just play videogames without steam
How hard is it to Pirate

~~

~~~

the hell'd you do? There were too many secret skype groups in that shit and irc groups in the background. Too many people wanted to be leaders imo. Too many chiefs, not enough indians.

you niggers are why we have a reputation as a group of faggots.

It's not faggotry if it's heterosexual.

Steam is cancer and I regretted spending so much money on it.
I still like own games in physical form even if it's locked down by Steam DRM shit.

It was during that they were scared of lurkers leaking shit out and I rarely talked because I only observed the whole shit. I've never liked gaymergoober and have always thought it was a waste of time but the hilarity from it was great which is why I enjoyed lurking during those days.

~~~~

Gender still isnt fluid.

Well you're not wrong. fun to watch but ultimately subverted and broken. At least we dragged sjws out into the light and let the world take a good look at the ugly bastards.

dont use candy slut for your faggotry

Oh there's gonna be fluid alright. :^)

I like this gif. Keep going you disgusting faggots.

At least even some normalfags are aware of this shit now so I gotta give you faggots that much credit but it's never been a surprise that gaming journalism has been shit. The one thing I don't understand however is that developers actually give these faggots attention when it's so obvious they;re scummy.

I like physical too but not when it requires online activation
Steam is gay

Steam's pretty easy to emulate or even get past knowing a little about how it works so it's not a horrible mess.

And theyre irrelevant. Look at bethesda, who just ignore them and still do amazing with their shit games. The journalists are irrelevant. Youd think developers would wise up already.

Fluiddruid?
What happened with those crows?

It's because they're putting agenda first even beyond sales now
Maybe Sony will learn after how Angry Birds did great and Ghostbusters did so bad it cost a huge number of Jobs

The fact that I can't play physical games without activation is etarded

fluid, you say?

~

Nice spoiler, fag.

Oh yes. Fallout 4 was such an amazing game that I can't believe that Journalists called it their GOTY.

Agenda over anything else has always been cancer and never sold well. The faggots who thought that was ever a good idea should be gassed for it.
And yes, it is retarded we can't play vidya without activating it online but that's how publishers want it now because muh piracy despite doing jackshit about it.

nice character, nigger

Didn't call it* I'm too intoxicated to shitpost.

Since everyones lewdposting, guess I will too

Which is so odd. Cause bethesda largely ignores them now. And Fallout 4 was beyond shit. Hell the only reason why I go to No mutants allowed is for the threads where they shit on it nonstop

Well most companies would be down the drain if it isn't for their apolitical consistent money maker but even that's slowly stopping being inconsistent

Bethesda is pretty smart with marketing despite being retarded game wise
They know making it a SJW fest is a killer move
But that said I don't think they're happy with Fallout 4s sales as it was 3/5ths of Skyrims so who knows what they'll do

fucking hell, I should've let sleeping dogs lie

anyways, whoever's alive, want a doodle?

Draw Chen surfing on one of Ran's tails.

Draw Mokou

I want crumpets

Draw Ritsu getting hammered in a debate against Kiryu Kazuma for the role of Prime Minister of Japan

Here is your crumpet wolffaggotspider

Its also getting shit on a lot even by some of their fanboys. I liked morrowind, skyrim, oblivion and fallout 3. Fallout 4 was depressing though

Chen getting doggied by redanon

Best I can do is waffles.

that doesn't look like a crumpet

I haven't had waffles or pancakes in a very long time

Too bad. My sister makes amazing waffles. Sisters are usually good at that, you should get yuours to make some for you. It'd be delicous

that sounds like a good idea actually

All my ideas are good ones. You should do it

alright I'll make your sister into waffles

thats not what I meant and you know it.

well I've had more pancakes then waffles in my life so I'd like those over them

Well the only crumpets I get are the McMuffins from McChew and spew

how are crumpets muffins?

Shit, shes your sis man. Get her to make whatever you want, skies the limit!

oh thanks for giving me your sister

Whats the difference
I thought that is what a Crumpet is

Stop being obtuse, thats not what I meant and you know it.

muffins are fluffy
crumpets are more crumpety

Well the muffins you get at Maccas aren't fluffy, they're pretty close to what I think you mean by crumpety

what the fuck are you babbeling about and why is this thread not dead 4 hours after it started?

man i hate drawing feet lol

I get paid per post and christmas is getting closer.

It's only been 3 hours and 50 minutes

Thanks draw-user, nice drawing!

everything wrong with america in in single post

crumpets

draw 30 realistic feets

you have autism.

but you're not shilling anything, so you're lying. Nobody pays people to just post. Buy Mountain DewTM.

Either way, things are ok, im trying to figure out how to set up the weather system for our game. Basically, its randomized logic to set the spawn rated for sprites.

K then mate

Thanks, I really like her extremely thick hips.

glad we understand each other

you think you're pretty cleaver there

Draw Callie and Marie drinking some good ol' Drano

I never said I was paid to shill

Hey, you finally managed to use you're right! Well done

you just wanted me to post this again

Not at all. Was just proud of you is all

too bads

It's too late. Im already proud of you and theres nothing you can do about it.

I'll have my revenge

I'll wait for you mr trips

Thanks.

0-5=be fuckin depressed
5-10=be fuckin depressed

At least you got dubs.

dubs = don't be

Do you just hang out here all day?

well what are you doing here still?

I went to the doctor and left the thread open. I just got back.

how was it?