After learning a few things about private central banks and about how many lives were lost for them in all the wars...

After learning a few things about private central banks and about how many lives were lost for them in all the wars since the american revolution, my hatred of the jews has gotten stronger. I have learned the holocaust is a hoax and that the german people are the true victims of a real holocaust.

What they are doing to the world now and what they might do to it in the future just makes me want to stop them in vidya.

Any games where I eliminate jews? How about some ww2 games where I can play as nazi germany?

Vicky 2 with Robmod/HPM
HoI 3

Play civ 5 as Hitler.

ok the joke has gone too far

no hating the jewish people is not a valid belief, pol you are a wicked wicked pile of shit. yes i said shit. your hate and bigotry makes it fucking impossible to talk about guess what VIDEO GAMESS. also your hatred is whats chasing off people like yandere dev and long term anons. your rude your sick and i am putting my foot down.

fucking hate you guys

what is hol 3?

this is good idea.

You may think it's a joke, but that's just your opinion.

get this shit back to your political boards

That is some low quality bait.

kill yourself you neo nazi racist fuck.

How is that not vidya? It's more vidya related than 4am and lol threads.

Why not just ask that whithout having 70% of the OP being political shit?
Just because you add "what some games where I can do X" at the very end of the thread doesn't make it a video game thread.

If you have no games to suggest, don't reply to my thread, I'm not here to argue.

shut the fuck up

racist little bitches

Doom with moonman.wad, It has some jews, Maybe WWII games too if you wanna play as German like Red Orchestra 2

Fucking reddit i swear

yeah sure bud

if it's reddit to hate racism i dont wanna be not reddit

Keep an eye out for Day of Infamy. It's the ww2 mod for Insurgency, which I'm fairly sure let's you play as Germany.

Hearts of Iron 3, a grandstrat set during WW2

Ethnic Cleansing.

But this thread is retarded. Stop shoving your politics into games, you boring shits. Video games are supposed to be fun, not a vehicle to shove your opinions down people's throats.

Weak bait.

If it's leddit to shit on every fucking thread on Holla Forums about mai hurt feelings boo boo gb2/pol/ on threads that aren't EVEN related to anything that is politic and commie is right circlejerk you should either kill yourself or go to reddit and kill yourself

HAHHAHA
VIDEOGAMES!

You belong with the Jews.

Ahaha.

gay

Here's your (you) honey.