/osg/ - Runescape general

/osg/ - Runescape general

"Still no Australian servers" edition"

GOOD LINKS FOR STARTING OFF IN OSRS

Good starter quests for a new account - runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/topic/358846-good-starter-quests-for-07-accounts/

Interactive world map - osrsmap.com/

Skill level/experience calculators - 2007rshelp.com/calcs.php

Experience rewards from quests - 2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Quest_experience_rewards

General money making - youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmp8z18d1XBA7IemdMfpdqEDR4V-xQ0YG

I'm on that grind for 70 smithing, and hopefully I'll have it done by the end of tonight. After that I can finish up the Kandarin hard diary and get on to training agility from 66 to 75.

Other urls found in this thread:

2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_level
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?380,381,312,65819363
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1OSOkW1xhXmRLYmjhObILwU88_rqq7JGv6dzT2gpMl7c/edit#slide=id.g156ea20260_0_979
services.runescape.com/m=news/last-man-standing?oldschool=1
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/File:Massacre.ogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grinding Fishing… Man

huh?

nice kbd pet, how long did that take you?

Not mine :C

I've never seen you in the CC before. Are you a burger, or maybe a bongistani?

Burger

Hop in whenever you're playing. It's nice just to have the numbers.

Any of you boys participated in the Last Man Standing minigame yet? What's it like?

Never bothered to try runescape in my life, can I make a pure mage?

There's no such thing as pure in Runescape. All 100's or go home boy.

Yup! You can start off magic quite easily if you're a member, but F2P is another thing. You'll want to do some non-combat skills to make money before you get into it, as otherwise you're going to be constantly broke (unless you have membership for access to a few certain areas and monsters). Once you get into the higher levels it costs a stupid amount to level up the skill quickly, but at low to mid levels it's cheap and, at times, very profitable. You can continue the same low level profitable methods all the way till you max out magic, but it'll take a long time compared to the later training methods. In terms of PKing, a pure mage with something like Flames of Zamorak and the Charge spell can hit constant 30's at low to mid level ranges, but you have close to no defensive capability besides binding spells and protection prayers.

1a5952 doesn't know what he's on about. If you want to know more just let me know.

Don't listen to this newfag, homes. He don't know jack shit. Faggot probably doesn't even know how to Yoshi in SM64.

Go back to F2P, noob. Maybe you'll ind someone's armour to trim.

user, don't you want to have fun?

I just wanted to know it's viable, or that it exists on the game

You can go mage-only but it's not that great,since you need "runes" to cast spells and they are so-and-so.Go melee or go home

Real talk, I'm not certain. I never tried pure mage. I was never find of the system for it. But figuring that you'll become a glass cannon, I don't think it's viable. You really need to grind every skill if you want to enjoy the game to its maximum. RS is not everyone's cup of tea. I can't decide for you, so ultimately you just need to try out Old School Runescape or Holla Forumsscape yourself. Do f2p for about a couple of hours and make the call yourself.

Do you need to pay for that membership bullshit to enjoy all of OSRS or can you go F2P and enjoy all the map and quests?

Bonds m8. Buy bonds with in game currency. It's like 2mil. You get full membership. The free servers only let you do so much. or join Holla Forumsscape

Obviously you've never seen how powerful a pure mage is at low levels. Flames of Zamorak autocast with Charge absolutely wrecks people - even high levels. If you get your melee stats up enough to use the Staff of the Dead you can autocast FoZ with it and still have a great melee backup, and the spec lets you tank damage in your robes.

The game is indeed better if you don't limit yourself the first time around, but magic is still immensely fun.

Runescape is very much a subscription-based game. If you only play F2P you're limited to a select few worlds, you only get access to a fraction of the map, all of the higher level equipment is limited, most skills are blocked, and the overwhelming majority of quests are members only. You can pay for membership with in-game money, but you're honestly better off paying for the first month and then getting your stats to a point where it's sustainable from then on. No point grinding for hours upon hours in the bot-infested F2P servers to scrape up 2.5m for a bond.

There's no point in being a pure anymore. The game just takes the highest of your melee/magic/ranged skill and uses that for your level.

This is an OSRS thread, mate. Your kind isn't welcome here.

2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_level

Final = floor(Base + Highest of Melee, Range or Mage)

Fair enough. Then why'd you say "anymore" as if it's something that hasn't been around for ages? I thought you were referring to that combat level change in EoC from years ago.

Let's make an example of a pure mage, shall we?

At level 56 combat you could be autocasting constant 30's alongside rapidly draining enemy prayer, and if you could do this with an even lower HP and prayer level to save on combat gain. If you really wanted to go crazy with it you could do what one of my friends has and get 75 attack for the staff of the dead and stack it with the occult neck for +25% magic damage. If you were really rich you could throw in a tormented bracelet for another +5%. I'd say that's far from useless. Of course, making a main is the best for first timers, but to say that pures are pointless is pretty misleading.

I killed my phone, and it had my authenticator on it, so I can no longer log into my account. Anyone got any experience with this?

Nope, but those are some sick quads you've got there.

Have you tried contacting a Jmod on twatter?

Oh dear god… i waste my quads on a dumb and lazy question…

No I haven't because I lost motivation to play after all my hard work grinding back to my original accounts exact stats, 50atk 70str 40 prayer and 30 def. Judge me all you want, the build works.

also, I don't have a twitter account. is that REALLY the best method of contacting them?

Don't you need to pay money to become a member?

So, about bonds, can I expect to at some point be member using just bonds without it being a constant grind?
Also, how hard is it to get your first bond as an F2P? How did you guys do it?

getting a bond in f2p would be a drag to do, big bones from hill giants might be the best bet since they sell for quite a bit. not sure how crowded those pleases will be though.
And if you want to be member without constant grind, i'd say herb-farm runs and miscellania should do the trick

literally anything but this. Big bones price have dropped dramatically throughout the years. There are better methods,

Make a bond in RS3 and it'll work on osrs too.

its shit

I mined gold at the crafting guild for 100k an hour till I had the money for a bond. I didn't see a better way in f2p. If I get alot of money somehow I'll probably just hand out bonds to people in the chat.

I can afford a bond in about 1 hours of farming zulrah but that needs relatively high combat skills.

You can probably make a bond in 2 or so hours by catching eclectic implings in puro puro and selling them.

Last time I played was when OSRS F2P came out, bought membership almost immediately but later decided the grind was taking up too much of my time, so I left and gave away my stuff. I guess a few hours back on F2P won't hurt.

Here I go.

we're talking osrs here, not wowscape

Me too.

If you do the Varrock hard achievement diary you can purchase 60 battlestaves daily for 7k each and sell them for roughly 9k each in the GE, netting you a free 120k daily. Couple that with daily profits from Kingdom of Miscellania and the game pays for itself without doing anything bit logging in once a day. Hell, you could just do Miscellania alone and very nearly have free membership.

- Make Vis Wax every day, getting you 400-600k in about 5 minutes.
- Buy feathers from various shops, making 100-200k quickly.
- Buy fire and air runes from various shops, making 200-400k quickly depending on if you meet various requirements.
- Buy broad arrows from slayer masters and sell them
- You can also buy 100 rune 2h and 100 rune platelegs every 4 hours and high alch them for about 1000 gp per alch, making about 200k in 20 minutes
- Wicked hood can be used to give you some free money
- Buy feathers and arrow shafts, fletch into headless arrowheads. This is fairly easy to afk and quick to do.
- Steal wines of zamarok, you get about 280k every inventory. You can't really afk this without a bot though.

It's fairly easy to make enough for another bond within 14 days, but it's a chore.

Wrong game, fam. Your other stuff sounds like it's be slow as dog shit to be honest, but it's all low level so I can't complain.

Buying runes, ores, foods, and tools from shops can bet a decent profit, but you need some starting ash for it to work. Funnily enough, looting as a level 3 is really good money thanks to the inflated proves of PKing supplies.

How are you niggers still playing this? It wasn't even fun back in high school

Membership applies to both your osrs and rs3 account, so you could just do the ones without requirements on there if you get some starting cash. 1000 feathers only costs 6k from shops, 1000 fire runes only costs 17k.

1k feathers and fire runes isn't going to make you much, really.

where can i find these cheap rune items to high alch? definitely not in the ge, they're above h.alch price

Get dungeoneering levels to get into the back part of hill giants, take all the limpwurt roots. You can simultaneously get exp by bringing lobsters, fighting and when you eat a lobster replace it with a root. This will work for combat levels 35-70 really well. pic related.

They changed their system, it's now a lot easier to disable the authenticator.
I GOT MY MOTHERFUCKING ACCOUNT BACK!

A-user, I…

I'm not paying to go back, I'm earning it through bonds. Besides, RS3 isn't so bad… It's - It's fine, really.

What the fuck are you lot doing?

OSRS only?

Let's put it this way - none of us are playing RS3 for good reason.

and that's why I'll never go near RS ever again

Have you tried contacting Jmods on twatter? I've never had to, but all the ledditors seem to have success in doing that.

I'm not gonna bother, Jagex is run by a bunch of idiot execs now anyways.

You mean Insight Venture Partners and their buyout in 2011? Yeah, I'll still never forgive them for butchering RS3 the way they did.

Why don't you fags post more? Surely you can take a few seconds break to bump the thread.

im still waiting on a reply from that guy that said you can buy 200 rune platelegs every 4 hours to high alch and make a profit.

where are the cheap rune platelegs? definitely not in the ge thats for sure

I'm sorry that you're lonely, user.

i add everyone from the cc

My only friend is my sole highschool friend who wasn't a normalfag.

Is this suffering even worth it?

yes
I got the full robe set and two helmets with 2 days of grinding
Taking a break before getting the last one

(Checked)
If your ranged is below 90, black dragonhide is better DPS on high defence enemies. If you're using it for magic, keep going at any level.

70 smithing, finally complete! Now to go and do the Kandarin hard diary.

Dragon spear nerf incoming! Took them long enough…

Ayyyy

just fuck my shit up

you have been bamboozled by The Sandnigger God of Salesmanship and Business, sales & good profit will come to you but only if you reply with a '''THANKS FOR THE TOUR ALI" in this thread

THANKS FOR THE TOUR ALI

Hey guys, how's it go-
*walking into doorway but trips on a loose board*
Kya!
*falls* *puts his hoof out in time and catches himself* *pulls himself together and stands back up*
Wow, it's a good thing that I leveled agility! Is this game linux compatible?

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door.
/furry/ is two blocks down.

TAKBIR

ALLAHU AKBAR

*raises paw* do I have to go too?

Ayyyy

Fucking finally, Kandarin hard diary out of the way. Now, for 66-75 agility.

just 99 everything and you wont have a problem

HE KNEW ALL ALONG

What do you lads think of having some sort of clan event some time soon?

I can't do it mates, Runescape's content is great but the core gameplay is so fucking boring. It's 99% pointless grind with quests and minigames scattered through it like diamonds in shit.

I place it squarely among those games I liked when I was a dumb kid and bid it farewell.

Sad we can't have you with us, mate. Maybe you'll change your mind one day.

Fuck. It takes time to get the cash back either way but fuck me man it's terrible

It really isn't. RS3 has more PVM content, OSRS' pvp is more balanced and isn't a shitshow like EoC/Legacy

RS3 has microtransactions out the arse, the graphics look like WoW-tier garbage, the lore has been butchered to fuck and back, skills take pathetically little time to train, almost every skill can be AFKed, and the economy suffers from more inflation than Zimbabwe. It's utterly irredeemable to any proper RS fan.

Agility is God's punishment unto man for straying from the light.

That's enough for one day.

I love me some kebab

Still waiting for Jewgex to split the OSRS/RS3 membership costs…

that takes too fucking long, i'd rather just play Pyramid Plunder

buying gf

Blackjacking is the best exp to 91.

New dev-blog has some exciting new stuff for construction in it. Looks like current-year Jagex is actually going to release something good for a change.

services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?380,381,312,65819363

You clearly dont play the game at all.

How can they conceptually fuck up a construction update? Bugs are one thing, but a simple menu to rearrange your house isn't exactly another EoC.

you don't have much experience with jagex do you?

There's no lore involved, no new equipment being added, and no changes affecting combat balance in regards to this specific update. Will they fuck up the implementation? Extremely likely, but conceptually it's fine.

Post it Holla Forums

I still miss DarkScape.

Incidentally they reverted the combat level change when they put legacy combat back into RS3.

IVP just fucked off this month actually, now it's a chink mining company that's their biggest shareholder.

I've mostly stuck with RS3 since my clan has a lot of old friends in it that are still active. I've been playing OSRS more often now that I'm almost maxed in RS3.

Autism Time:

docs.google.com/presentation/d/1OSOkW1xhXmRLYmjhObILwU88_rqq7JGv6dzT2gpMl7c/edit#slide=id.g156ea20260_0_979

Yup. Can't get much worse, honestly.

I haven't touched it in years; I wouldn't know.

I don't understand this. How are those circles in any way showing how to align the individual maps?

I might be retarded.

Nobody knows, so it's basically everyone making retarded guesses.

Oh, it's not those circles, it's the little markings on the sides of the clues that actually form the words TEN N FIVE W. I get it now.

Last Man Standing finally came out, as well as a new String Flax spell for the Lunar spellbook. I wonder if LMS is actually any fun to play.

services.runescape.com/m=news/last-man-standing?oldschool=1

You're not missing much. All pkers just one-item.

It was kinda fun killing people at the grand exchange though.

Anyone have some experience with Last Man Standing, yet? It looks fun from the few minutes of gameplay I've seen, but I've no idea what the mechanics are actually like.

fuck, is there a way to transfer RS3 shit into OSRS, skills, money, etc?

it's shit

third party trader clans
I wouldn't trust them but hey

You can trade RS3 gp to other players for OSRS gp, but it's entirely unregulated by Jagex and is something you do at your own risk. As for stats, those can't be transferred over either which way.

alright guys, I'm joining the clan since my old clan is dead now. hope you guys aren't too much of spergs

Jesus Christ, one amylase pack is worth 10 marks of grace in the Rogue's den, and sell for 138k in the GE. I'm starting to think that maybe this agility won't so bad after all.

F2P is suffering. I spent a good five hours grinding lobsters and all I got was 7 levels out of it. At least lobster has already given me enough money to buy a rune set when I hit def lvl 40. Only 246 inventories until I hit lvl 70 fishing. from there, lobster becomes more efficient.

Fishing is always cancer anyway.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
THEY FINALLY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IT

OSBUDDY FAGS BTFO

FUCK
>captcha: goybux

Goybux is certainly whatever the devs of OSBuddy have been raking in. It's disgusting how many people can't play OSRS without being babied by that client.

I thought I'd see what the ledditors had to say about this update, and it turns out that the OSRS devteam is still letting OSBuddy cuck the official client.

So much for that…

So is this game fun?

The quests are amazing, the minigames are (mostly) very fun, the lore is engaging, the progression is smooth (except for the fucking heavy ballista), the music is 10/10 comfy, and PVP is surprisingly deep, but the grind is intense. If you don't like grinding at all, this game isn't for you.

You get the most out of this game of you have mates to discuss and play it with, in my opinion. Deep wildy trips are always a good time.

fun is for the weak

So how is damage calculated under the hood in this game?

ranged damage/accuracy depends on your ranged skill
magic damage/accuracy depends on your magic skill
physical damage depends on your Strength skill, while physical accuracy depends on your Attack skill

better gear/spells = higher accuracy & higher damage cap (strike spells have a cap of 8 dmg, bolt spells have a cap of 14, etc. rune arrows have a higher cap than mithril arrows and so on)

it's not rocket science

No no, I meant stuff like the equation used for damage calculation

fuck, I must have been more out of it than I thought. I meant to say 246 inventories of lobster until swordfish become more efficient

when F2P, there's not much other choice. not gonna even try fighting over yews with the bots

Anyone else find the food in this game appetizing?

man melee sure got screwed

melee is free, magic and ranged cost $

Not if you're playing with evolution of combat

we're playing oldschool here, gtfo with that shit

Leveling up melee skills past 80 is a fucking pain in the ass.

How should I do it? Currently at NMZ and I want to blow my brains out.

nice quads

that would give you at most 100 range exp, your brain doesn't have many hit points

What a waste of quads.

Melee becomes very slow around that point no matter what you do. The fastest pure melee exp I can think of is Dharoks at monkey guards or NMZ, but you're better off slaying so you can train a possible five skills at once (att, def, str, hp, slayer).

Daily reminder to top up your approval rating on Miscellania and buy your daily allocation of battlestaves from Zaff.

Well, I'm going to take a break for the next few weeks or so. It's up to you lot to keep the thread alive and make sure that a new one goes up when the current one dies.

Have fun.

have fun

Used to play this game around 2004/2005. Is it still fun? Is it still active?

yeah its good again

Exactly what I wanted to hear. I'll try it tomorrow.

just make sure you play oldschool runescape, not RS3. RS3 is shit

I don't know why, but for several years i thought the game is called Run Escape, and not Rune Scape.

I was wrong. my total count last night was 2.5k.

post yours, fagets

2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/File:Massacre.ogg

After weeks of putting it off i finally decided to get my fire making up for my master clue.

Yeah that wasn't worth it.

I'm curious, why OSRS over RS3? What makes RS3 worse?

simple my friend, its not RS. its runescape in name only.

selling dubs

See

All of that is understandable besides "skills take pathetically little time to train". I don't see how that's a bad thing at all.

getting high skills was meant to take hundreds of hours, not a week.

when maxing is so easy, the game becomes a bore really quickly.

But the grind is boring which also makes the game a bore really quickly anyways.

neurotypical GET OUT

tbh fam the grind is why I play. it is a comfy background game to play while I do other things

Are you telling me the game benefits from having shit like Firemaking, Agility, Construction, Crafting, Smithing or Mining take hundreds of hours to train?

I still don't see how more firemaking is better than less firemaking.
It would also be helpful if most of the skills like firemaking and agility are helpful in any way

you can run for longer and take many shortcuts around the world, how is that not useful?

Oh shit I totally forgot about the shortcuts, my bad.

Shit I didn't know agility affects run regeneration.

well guys, I finally hit lvl 70 fishing. bout damn time

I'm curious, do you guys prefer Longswords or Scimitars?

halberds

Master clues are paying out!

Stupid question: are you maxed? If you are, how long did it take you? If not, why aren't you maxed yet?

because i started playing less than a month ago?

I was asking 63950b.

What's that box? a weapon ornament?

i am 63950b you fag.

ever heard of a dynamic ip?

It helps to have actual confirmation that I'm talking to the same person, instead of guessing.
You started less than a month ago. What gives you the authority to say this?
How close are you to maxing? You say that getting high skills takes a week.
There's 27 skills, so according to you maxing would take a baseline of 27 weeks (if not longer, since "high skills" doesn't imply maxed). That's six months. Are you 1/6 of the way to being maxed yet? If it's so easy, why not?

It was much the same with anchovy pizza. Didn't have a meat pie while I was there, unfortunately. I wonder if anyone's made recipes for the gnomish cocktails/food

Oh, just to be clear, since level 99 is 13 million xp, you'd need to be at about 2.1 million xp in each skill, which is about level 80-81. Let's see that progress.

I just wanted to quest and have an adventure.

i said nothing of the things you wrote.

high skills doesn't imply max, except in RS3 where 99 is a joke to get with all the p2w amulets.
less than 1 month in OSRS, i played nu-RS for about a year 4 years ago, and i played oldschool (back then it was just runescape) in 2006
i know my RS

lmao

What's the best way to get bonds?

you can either buy them with real money or make ingame money, they go for 2.7m on the cheap end, 3m on the high end.

once you buy a bond, you have 15 days which is more than enough to make enough in game gold for another.

THIS SHITS PISSING ME OFF GOD DAMNIT
I don't normally have trouble with these stupid puzzles

FUCK YOU user I SAID I DONT NORMALLY HAVE TROUBLE WITH THESE SHITS

SCREW THIS CLUE SCROLL I'LL DO THE PUZZLE TOMORROW

Rewards probably not even worth the effort any fucking way

I'm doing f2p right now, pretty fucking bored to say the least. I like this bond thing, but where am I going to get 2 mil fuckin gold? I only have combat skills, cooking, and fishing leveled because fuck lighting virtual wood on fire.

Occult necklace ornament kit

What skill is the most absolute fuck to train and why is it Agility?

So wait if I want PvE content I should play RS3? Outside of a few things I was never a fan of PvP

no user, Runecrafting is the true hell, followed by thieving, and THEN agility.

At least you can make a profit from RC or thieving.

Agility does make money though.

Runecrafting is possibly the best moneymaker in the game. Zulrah doesn't count - it's basically cheating. Thieving is like 200k exp/hr just for spamming blackjacking. Agility is at most like 70k/hr for slow, specific, laboured clicks with shit profit too.

you're full of shit

Reminder to do you Varrock diaries and buy your daily allotment of battlestaffs

fuck
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
Fishing and whoever came up with the idea for fishing.

Fight me, bitch.

come on son

bump2

I grinded fishing to lvl 70 in a few days on F2P. It is one of the easiest skills to grind. Git gud faggot

nec2

does anyone play current rs and or 2007? im looking to get back into it as a relaxing thing while im talking to people, the problem is ill be starting again with 2007 and ive already completed maybe 70% of the old content on my current version character, including annoying fiddly bits like monkey madness, legends etc. things i dont like about the new version is how goofy the outfits and shit are, the newer skills like summoning and divination and how readily things come to you, but i like to vaguely follow the story and keep up with the new quests coming out. i much prefer the aesthetic and accomplishment of the old game, but i dont really want to do it all over especially just to get to a stage where theres nothing else to do

basically, just want to know what you guys think of 2007 vs current version (please do not bother posting if youre going to just trash both)

we've already replied to this at least 5 times in the thread.

tl;dr: start again in OSRS and do it all over again, you casul fuck

i completed monkey meme'dness yesterday

but i dont have autism so i dont really want to just grind and grind

It's not Rune scape, but rather Run escape.

I was the same as you, but then I listened to the old opening music playing again and I knew I had to play.

is there a way of being signed into both games at once? be nice if i could afk skill in both

maybe a virtual box would work, but im not sure.

why would anyone want to play runes of warcraft is beyond me, and believe me, i understand the "but i already have all my progress in rs3!" mentality, rs3 is not worth it anymore, specially if you're looking for the nostalgic RS feel.

just seems like there would be a lot more to do

Honestly having played RS3 for a few months after getting the itch to get back into rs(and not knowing old school existed) the only things I really didn't like about RS3 were

GET OUT YOU FUCKING NIGGER GODDAAAAAAMN

I haven't played Runescape since 2010(?) or whenever it was that they added the dungeoneering stuff at that one place in the Wilderness that's what it was called, right? Where PvP could happen?. Is that still fun? Is the game still fun at all? Has it changed much? I'm dying for a nostalgia trip

You fucked up.
Anybody playing RS3? I can't be the only person with shit taste and autism here

read the thread for your answers, and come waste your life with us

an hero

X P W A S T E
P
W
A
S
T
E

Yes
If you played and liked 2006/7 Runescape, then it probably will still be fun
Not much
Then play it

Time to take a break I guess

I just bought 2 bonds. i just got lucky at a few drop parties.

does anybody want to play 1 round of Trouble Brewing?

completing 1 game (either by winning or losing) is a medium morytania task

Try the official mini game CC. That's where I did my match for the diary some weeks ago.

i did, there wasn't a single person in there.

anyway, mysarium helped me, so i got my mory legs 2 already

Get your way to Morytania Legs 3 ASAP. Double fungus is ridiculous gp/hr, and the bonus runes/free teleports to Burgh de Rott make Barrows a very profitable minigame indeed. Just be wary of the current prices for pieces, as the master clue update shit on their worth by making everyone and their dog farm Barrows for elite clues.

Treasure trail updates were a mistake.

double fungus?

Morytania Hard Diary gives you double Mort Myre Fungus per cast of bloom with the enchanted silver sickle.

and thats worth gp somehow?

…you sell the fungus, dipshit.

it doesnt sound like a very good source of money since all the places where you can cast Bloom with the sickle are quite far from the bank

i'm not engaged in this thread but you fucking tp to a closer location and then back jackass use your fucking brain

Do I need to train magic and prayer to be able to use brain? I can't find it.

I hope this is bait.

Use an amulet of glory to teleport to Edgeville, bank, and then use the fairy ring across the river to teleport back to the entrance of Mort Myre swamp. Use a ring of dueling to teleport to clan wars whenever you need to refill your prayer.

it doesn't seem that good of a moneymaker still

considering the rate at which bloom drains your prayer, you might just have to recharge every inventory, and while you do this, you get no exp. that's incredibly inefficient and i wouldn't do it unless i desperately needed a quick buck.

With double fungus you can go two inventories per recharge even with shit prayer. If you have 50 construction for an altar you can use house tabs, charge your prayer, and then use a mounted glory to bank at Edgeville instead of rings of dueling & a normal glory.

Hey, it's your loss.

So is collecting Big bones in the Bone Yard still the best way of getting money in f2p?

Bones are pretty much one of the best ways of getting money in general, but it gets pretty bonely to do.

grabbing zammy wines while alching is better user

Mining gold is also a good option.
Killing hobgoblins left from the crafting guild is also a good way to make money. Limps sell for 2k a pop and they drop them often.

Let's see how far I can make it before taking another extended break

change the view to full screen you maximum tard

No

Cx

Into the trash it goes.

Just play Holla Forumsscape, niggers.

what's Holla Forumsscape? Private server? I never liked those because they had these ridiculous xp rates where you could get yourself billions and 99s in a matter of hours.

Why is this the only gamemode without grand exchange

It's the best private server available. No godwars, no GE, no hunter/construction/summoning, and low xp rate. 2x everything except rc which gets 2.5x or 3x if I'm not mistaken

Boring.
On a server with like 5 people at most? Really?
I already thought it would be shit but this is ridiculous.
OSRS doesn't have summoning either.
So the grind is still long except you have no-one to share it with, and selling your produce is an exercise in Jewry. No thanks, Holla Forumsscape admin.

Do you have to pay?

Do you have to? No, but normal F2P is probably something like 15-20% of the content of the rest of the game. You can buy membership using in-game currency but it's not easy to make in F2P. Your best bet would be to pay for a month, smash out the early game quests for some easy levels, and find a way to quickly make money so that you can sustain yourself indefinitely thereafter. You should be able to make some big progress in that month if you're autistic enough, but even with normal play you can get pretty far in that time.

What's the xp difference in regular chins and orange salamanders? I'd like to make money while I train, but still get decent xp.

Just powertrain your way to red chins. I'm pretty sure no-one buys normal chins, but I haven't played in a while myself.

fuck scorpions
all i want to do is level mining, and this fucking nigger wont leave me alone

open the server list before you try and log on, you dip

kek

good enough i suppose

everything about your character can be changed later.

even your default shoe type.

Oh thanks.
Is there a clan? and if so, How can I join it?

"8ch v"

i cant believe the retard who made the thread didn't put it in the fucking OP

It's literally the first attached image. Were you dropped as a child?

How is that a good thing?

Is there any benefit to using the regular spell attack instead of shield + spell?

Those affect how the xp you get is divided.

shield + spell gives you the magic exp of the spell + the damage you do x2 on magic and defense

spell gives you the magic exp of the spell + the damage you do x4 on magic