FREEDOM TO THE MARI NATION AND THE MARI EL REPUBLIC

FREEDOM TO THE MARI NATION AND THE MARI EL REPUBLIC
DEATH TO GOPNIKS
DEATH TO ZOG EAST
SMALL NATIONS SHALL BE FREE AT LAST

sage for shitty thread but can we declare a thumb war or something with finland so I can claim some warbrides?

sage eceleb threads instead

idi nahui

NATO will bomb Moscow to smithereens over Mari independence, just wait and see, Ivan.

сука блят

Death to (((NATO))). Russia will defeat the decadent West and make Europe great again

I listen to this every time it gets posted. Why do I love this song so much?

This song did more for Mari PR than anything else before.

As much as I would love to see an independence of all the Uralic nations within Russia, do these nations already get a sense of independence anyway? I lived in Syktyvkar in Komi Republic for a few months and they do indeed have a separate identity than Russia.

Because it's wholesome and pure.

What's a Mari?

how long until she gets BLACKED?

ahhhyy suka wat did yo said but rossiya? blyad

The lyrics (at least the closest translation I can find) reinforce this. Literally a white mage GF from an old, pre-jpop faggotry final fantasy game.

Why do indo europeans hate finno ugrics so much?

Because their languages sound funny. And because they are a bunch of tundra niggers that took our land. OK, land in our midst that nobody else wanted. But they still took it.

success and noncuckery breeds jealousy and buttblastation

Hungarians aren't ethnically Uralic. They just conquered the people who lived there before and then a few thousand years or living next to other groups faded out the remaining Uralic genes.

Also Finland is divided. There's no such thing as the "Finnish people". East Finns are more mongol. Most of them would pass as white to your average normie, but their dna is tainted. West Finns are descendants of Europeans and statistically the blondest most blue eyed people on the planet.

I'm sorry I had to vent my haplo-autism.

I never heard of the Mari nation before so may you please inform me on that? I am interested.

There are no Mongols in Finland. Haplotype C3 is nonexistent there.

Chervona is best Eastern European nationalist girl

I am waiting.

Too bad I cannot hear.

Are you a German guy who used to have a youtube channel? Who happened to be deaf.

I am not him.

Ой, йолташем, ошым чие.
Ошо тӱсетлан келша.
Ой, йолташем, ошым чие.
Ошо тӱсетлан келша.
Ошо тӱсетлан келша да
Чонет чонемлан келша.
Ошо тӱсетлан келша да
Чонет чонемлан келша.

Чывыр кылан кӱзгет дене
Ончал йолташ тӱсетым.
Чывыр кылан кӱзгет дене
Ончал йолташ тӱсетым
Тылеч вара ом кол ынде
Йолташ манме мутетым
Тылеч вара ом кол ынде
Йолташ манме мутетым

Тылат лийже тыде мурем,
Тыде мурем йолташем
Тылат лийже тыде мурем,
Тыде мурем йолташем
Тошто гаяк чонем йӱла
Тылат верчын йолташем
Тошто гаяк чонем йӱла
Тылат верчын йолташем

Fennoswede nation wrecker pls leave.

While I agree in sentiment and Putin and all the neo commie friends have to die fracturing Russia into a thousand tiny pieces is a bad idea