ITT: Games you are amazed are not dead yet

ITT: Games you are amazed are not dead yet

Pic related, who the fuck is paying the microtransactions to keep this shit afloat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hp6lA8I_Dwc?t=8m42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not dead? I thought it was.

still going, and firefall.

it hurts, the game was so good before the 600th time they revamped something

Hey I'm surprised it lasted over a month. They didn't even try to do the TV cross over with it like they wanted.

Seriously who thought this was a good idea? All the shows they could do a tie in with. They pick feminist battlestar galatatica that hits you over the head that Catholic methaphor aliens are racist and bigots yet the literal Muslim Mathaphor aliens are peaceful and done nothing wrong. And humans became literal cucks that let orange aliens fuck their wives to prove how tolerant they are. Not even fucking kidding. Defiances is tumblr the show. They even made robots a methaphor for transgenderism somehow.

Halo PC is a fairly shoddy port of a mediocre 15 year old FPS, and its player base is split between the vanilla version and the moddable version, but still it has more players each day than Battleborn.

Color me surprised. What an underwhelming game. I remember laughing so hard during those raids, or whatever they called it, when tons of people would just drive those Challengers around everybody or ram into the monsters and shit. It was a fucking mess.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Coming from battlefield 2 and 2142, BC2 was shit that tried too hard to be call of duty and I thought anyone who genuinely liked it would have moved on to battlefield 3/4 by now, but apparently you can still find people who are willing to fill servers.

Call of duty world at war on PS3 has more players than Battleborn. And PS3 WAW has less players than Xbox 360.

Is this for real? Are you joking?

the orange alien woman is my waifu

Nope. All humans are bisexual in defiance too. I could of swear Bioware wrote defiances. Also incest was normalizes by humans thanks to alien cultural enrichment. Read the defiances wiki. It's tumblr Star Wars/Star Trek .

She only good character in the show.

the show is a mix of bad acting, writing and "what the fuck is this" for a plot but the waifu really is top tier

It's one of the few shows the game counter part looks better

Defiance is dead, you can run around ingame and find no one. Give us a source on player numbers. Last time I played it was completely empty.

Firefall had company issues, one of their devs intentionally fucked with the game. Its came back a long way from the dev fucking with shit on purpose. He took out pvp and a whole bunch of other required shit for the game to be good

Should be dead, classes are unbalanced and theres no reason to pick a class other than engineer

It's still fun, so it's still alive.

Fun as fuck

The show is pretty decent i didnt see the agenda pushing you fgas that dont watch/play anything are suggesting.

100% of murican shows nowadays have lesbian sex scenes, the shows really trying to push gayfaggot ideology always have man-on-man scenes. This one did not, only one alien bitch liked a whore, thats it.

for some reason whenever i try to play it, after one match the game becomes unplayable because it lags at 5FPS both on my desktop and laptop computers.

Any idea why that happens?

hardcore mode a shit

Is there a physical copy of the Vietnam expansion, how do you play Vietnam without Steam or Origin.

No idea.
Doesn't happen to me

I never got the expac, so I dunno

i just join vietnam servers, and the game plays fine.

i dont have vietnam installed, never did, and never bought it

Ausfags only like to play HC for some reason.

while we talk about battlefield, i heard that EA released a drm free version of bad company 2? does this mean i can pirate it and play on the official servers and if so how? pls spoonfeed

Game is fucking amazing, but I get so salty when I lose, I've already made three dents in my table. Like last week I was trying to get to a veteran who bunkered himself in that Base A garage on Africa Harbor. Like 5 times in a row I try to get to him with assault rifles, grenades/grenade launchers, shorguns, machineguns, asking teammates for help… frustrating and I'm an impatient fuck who always takes the shortest route.

The game has always been DRM-free, and joining servers depends on the game.

I mostly play engie with either the SCAR or M1 Garand.
I usually deal with the niggers in the garage with a grenade toss, and then run in quickly ahead of the grenade while they're taking cover.
Works like a charm most of the time.

Tried exactly that, dubsman, but they saw through my nefarious schemes and deployed hot lead into my asshole, losing maybe two men, but still spawning others and defibbing.
I tried contacting EA support for M1 Garand recently, but they just told "tough shit kiddo, the programme has been discontinued. Thank you, come again!"

i like recon because like i said instant kills, and they're never going to fix it because every time someone brings up snipers being overpowered in any game the sniper internet defense force comes at full force and developers always listen to them. When i'm not playing recon i'm a medic because i love light machine guns and being the heal slut

best thing is medic because you can shoot with big gun and then hide and heal like a chicken

I hate using machineguns, you have to wind it up using up ammo in the process first to get an idea of where the bullets are gonna go and even then bullets do shit damage despite being second to highest caliber in the game because "game balance". Yes, I'm shit at using the machine guns.
Feels like this: youtu.be/Hp6lA8I_Dwc?t=8m42s

What's nearly a decade old, still uses DirectX 9 and doesn't have a borderless-windowed option?

Left 4 Dead?

God user you're so fucking gay

but that's wrong you fucking retard

just do it like me user, get the machinefun that shoots the fastest its also the most precise

mandela effect

nigga you dumb

G3 is the best gun in game, best all around stats just because it's semi auto

Shotgun sniper with c4 was the best class in the game

Like why? MMO's reached the best they could be in Ultima with even Runescape classic being miles better than what we have now and "m-muh competitive shootans" did so in Quake 3 and CS.

It's too good at not being shitty for people who don't want to pony up and I don't understand how it makes enough money to sustain all the devs and the servers that let it run smoothly (relative to other mmos).
And really the only meta for KDR whores (past directives) is HA/ASC/Resist/Medpacks.

That white alien girl is hot but don't be a tease, clearly wants you to post the ntr scene that definitely doesn't exist because he's gullible.
Also did you notice that the last 2 digits of your post number were the same? You probably don't care but I think it's kind of interesting.

I meant to spoiler not sage