Too bad

Too bad

It’s like they pretend Feminism and a mary sue wasn’t what ruined both films.

I love how normies thought process just consent of either keeping the film same or different

I bet you 15000 dollars you didn't see both in theaters.

How about taking risks by making a good film instead of taking risks by pozzing it and shitting on the very series it is a part of? Although JJ's remake was complete ass and retarded this is both unoriginal and manages to have OC that's even more awful. If TFA was the jewish version of ANH with parts of ESB and RotJ thrown in then TLJ is ESB dipped in SJW ideology and squeezed out of Satan's asshole.

lol

I bet he could have directed and written a better SW film.

What’s your point?

If he did Luke would have ended up slurping on a penis rather than a alien tit. It would have been way too homosexual if Scambo got his filthy paws on it.

lmao he wouldn't have made a film lad he would have made a flick

You goons still butthurt about Cody Cigar? You have librul faggot jews 24/7 on television but if one show that's not a part of your cult gets on you lose your shit. Talk about jewish fragility.

You have to admit he has a point

Notice they can’t give any examples except muh womyn in charge. Disney’s actual promotional campaign for “”””””episode VII”””””” was that anyone not hyped to see it must be a racist or sexist, then they put out the most pandering, insipid and safest tripe they can muster to have all of their bases covered so useful idiots like OP - not to mention the shill in the “I’m not a shill” thread (probably samefag) can watch their bright lights and explosion movie with a sense of contribution to social justice. And notice they ALWAYS manage to avoid talking or caring about canon, funny too how that’s almost all you hear about when people bitch about the PT but defending nuwars it never comes up. They’ll compare rian and jew jew to Lucas as if they were interchangeable, as if Nirvana putting out a new album with skrillex replacing kurt cobain would be okay as long they still played some of the old hits. And why is lucas out of the loop again? Wasn’t there an interview where he conveyed frustration and even guilt at being locked out of the creative process by disney? See: Thesius’ ship And why would that be? They were already paying him and how could Lucas deciding the broad strokes for the resolutions to HIS characters - ala fat fuck and D&D - not be better for business? Is it even dare I say ’’fishy’’? Thanks for selling us your direct line into the collective imagination of a whole goy generation, we’ll take it from here. Can’t wait to see how the shills step their game up for the han solo movie.

not hard really

He called them white slavers.

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.

More Spielberg's fault

why waste the cash? faggot

how was Luke not a Mary Sue?

That's not why we hate it, you faggot.

Then I guess they were the wrong risks, yes?

Luke gets beaten up by Tusken Raiders, by guys in a bar, and then yelled at by Han and told to shut the fuck up in the cockpit. In the second film Yoda balls him out about how he only cares about glory and how he should have paid more attention to the world around him. He gets his hand chopped off by Darth Vader and has a crisis of confidence. When he is finally a Jedi, Palpatine fucking demolishes himp with lightning and his Dad has to save him.

Rey never has anyone need to save her. She is never wrong. She does everything perfectly. Everyone cares about her. Leia races oast Chewbacca to hug her when Han dies.

hahaha loser it's just a movie. maybe if you let go you would've enjoyed the movie but noooooo it has to pander to your baby mindset. it's like Mark Hamil said, people expect the new star wars will allow them to relive their childhood.

it's just a film bro chill

sheesh, over-analyzing much?

Sudocuck, you’re a bore.

kys

What risks in episode 8?
Fuck, at times I could've sworn that they took the same dialogue form ESB and RotJ and changed that it's Snokoe or Ren instead of Sheev and Vader.

TFA:
Boring and gay
Got called boring and gay
TLJ
Boring and gay
Got called boring and gay

If you try and please everybody you'll end up pleasing nobody you homo. George knew this. He wasn't a marketing shill. He had a pure vision.
APOLOGIZE

lol it's just a Holla Forums shitpost wow nerd calm down like chill bro roflmao

how am I supposed to tell with all shilling around here.

Someone here does. And when I find him…

You can tell which one it is because he keeps saying his top films are Revenge of the Sith and the new one. Also he's in the RLM thread saying he'll give RLM 100 dollars.

That's me. I haven't seen the new one and I don't care about it. I just enjoy RLM.