Carrie Fisher's dog reportedly got emotional during 'The Last Jedi' premiere The late actress' dog

The late actress' dog, Gary, perked up every time Leia spoke.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC7Veronica/status/941533853511909376
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11104842
nbcnews.com/health/strange-eating-habits-steve-jobs-119434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure it did

who the fuck is stupid enough to fall for this?
How many people (obviously targeted at women women) are such an emotional wreck that this kind of naked manipulation works?

So disney is basically tell you that they think you are no smarter than children who are lured away by pedos using puppies.
Oy vey come watch our movie shiksas .. don't have kids instead look cute puppies and porgs!

settle down virgin

#prayforgary
#mommyisinheavennow
#it'sadogslife

twitter.com/ABC7Veronica/status/941533853511909376

www.twitter.com/Gary_TheDog/status/941393273867948033
See mommy's movie pls

Seems totally organic and legit.

its a fucking dog you moron it does not have human understanding or intelligence … I don't give a shit what some vulture hell bent on profiting from the actresses death says about it.

It is false empathy that is a result of groupthink. They wouldn't know real empathy if it slapped them in the face.

Cows have "feelings" too, I bet your fatass still eats them and endorses them being slaughtered though.

course not nerd LMAO u fucking retarded?only humans have intelligence, thats why we build bridges and cars & dogs eat bones LMAO

no shit asshole i need to eat not my fucking problem

Yes, and it works on the female/porg lover demographic particularity if they don't have kids.

Why the fuck are you taking a dog to a movie? It's just going to be confused, and probably distressed.

You can live easily without eating meat. I would go as far as saying you will be healthier if you cut out the meat, I feel better and have more energy since I stopped eating it.

Yup. The vast majority of people have this false empathy where they pretend to care about irrelevant shit though, not just a particular demographic. Bring up something like black on white crime and you'll be surprised how quickly their "empathy" disappears for the victims of that.

Probably even more distressed than normal as it can suddenly hear it's dead owner that it hasn't seen in months but can't interact with her in any way.

I'd believe it, if only because dogs do learn to recognize voices and faces.. But they don't exactly understand death, so hearing it's master's voice every few minutes after it hasn't seen her in a year, while sitting in a theater full of strangers and assholes. Man, it makes me more sad that they are fucking with a poor animal like that.

Don't insult the doggo, spergs. A dog's life is still more valuable than a leftist's.

Carrie Fisher’s dog sucks. I wish it was dead like her.

t, mudslime

The only reason cows live is because they're useful to us, the moment they become useless they'll all be slaughtered like a plague and replaced with strip mining or timber forests

checked

Dogs are fucking useless user.

Congrats on your conversions to Islam niggers

Muslims are as worthless as dogs

You’re one of those faggots who lets his dog run around with no leash, and as it puts its claws into someone’s leg, you smile and say, “he’s just saying hello!”

Your dog is a cunt and so are you.

You are the one that will be dealing with the negative health effects of that at a later age not me.

All of that animal fat is clogging your brain user, I made it clear that I'm a vegetarian.

lmao
say hi to Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs ate fish.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11104842

fish isnt meat retard, fish is fish.

But it is meat.

lmao
nbcnews.com/health/strange-eating-habits-steve-jobs-119434

I love the taste of meat and would rather i consume it now while its here

Veganism, not even once

I have some meat for your right here, meatcuck.

*grabs crotch*

And why would I want that?

Personally I find it disgusting. Eating a slab of flesh that is full of growth hormones and god knows what else and has probably been in storage for at least a few days and sometimes weeks is just gross, I wouldn't mind if it was clean natural meat that hasn't been tampered with and I was eating it fresh from the animal but it is pumped full of shit that is intentionally planted in it to make you unhealthy and stored for long periods of time. I used to eat it every other day but I haven't missed it at all since I stopped eating it and I definitely feel much healthier.

Lol, no.

This is your brain on nu-pol.

Sorry, I'm not a man of the cannibal persuasion

yeah and he went crazy in that bunker. Coincidence? I think not. He'd have won the war if he ate meat.

Vegetarianism makes you a fish mouth.

You aren't eating the meat that your ancestors were, it is engineered to make you a fat placid goy.

Nice reading comprehension. The point is that you were implying that anybody who doesn't eat flesh is a betacuck and I'm providing an example of somebody who was pure alpha that found meat eating repugnant.

Make your mind up.

They're both, think of Bateman, a man gone psycho killer because he couldn't compete with an alpha like Paul

In my country grass-fed organic meat is the default, if you want to eat feed lot meat for cuckboys you have to ask for it specially

I'm not American and I used to think the same thing. Unless you are buying the overpriced organic meat you are eating meat that has been tampered with on way or the other, even if it's just growth hormone being used to get more meat from a animal. Just the fact that there is a more expensive version that is labelled as organic tells tou everything you need to know, what exactly is in the "inorganic" meat? Have you ever even looked into that? If you aren't preparing your own meals using organic meat you are being dosed with unhealthy shit.

Pic related.

It was probably freaking out and scared for it's life, like fuck you motherfuckers told me she was dead forever oh shit!

Sure it did. Sure it did. It was how Soy Wars fans wanted to interpret the mutt's behavior and that's all that matters. They believed.

There isn't though. Hell, until not too long ago my country was even aphtose-free without vaccination. We don't like injecting stuff into our cattle here, and that's why our meat is so valuable.
That said, I'd gladly eat something full of HGH, it's like doing gear for free.

Organic is a marketing ploy user. All that shit is processed in the same factories, feet from each other.

There isn't though. Hell, until not too long ago my country was even aphtose-free without vaccination. We don't like injecting stuff into our cattle here, and that's why our meat is so valuable.
That said, I'd gladly eat something full of HGH, it's like doing gear for free.

Damn, I got a error message and thought the post hadn't gone thru

That wouldn't surprise me. Honestly I haven't really looked into it much, just seeing the shit that they pump into it, the conditions that they keep the animals in and looking at the state of people around me health wise was enough to put me off meat and it's not really a high priority for me to study exactly what they do to it now that I'm not eating it. The energy boost kicked in after like a week and I definitely feel better than I did. The funny thing is that after cutting out ehat was once the bulk of my diet I am eating a much more varied range of food which I wouldn't have expected.

If you are eating any pre-prepared meals (or any meat that isn't fresh from a local butcher) you are eating unhealthy shit. Just try switching to a non meat diet for a few weeks and I bet you'll feel better for it. They say going full vegan is even better for energy but I don't want to stop eating eggs.

You wouldn't think that cutting out meat makes you feel better but it really does.