HAPPENING UFO HAPPENING UFO FILMED ENTERING EARTH ATMOSPHERE PREPARE FOR FIRST CONTACT

HAPPENING UFO HAPPENING UFO FILMED ENTERING EARTH ATMOSPHERE PREPARE FOR FIRST CONTACT

PREPARE FOR AN INVASION OF EARTH

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/394588-boeing-contrails-dreamliner-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My balls ache.

Reported and sage with fuck you for ayys.

Mirror?

Hopefully they will kill us all.

.ehca sllab yM

Oh shit nigger, the mp4 won't work.

Ayys are as much of a problem as the kikes, anti slide sage.

How can UFO's be real if space is not real?

Just an aircraft depositing a year supply of chemtrails for the goyim

the broken video file with a non-descript thumbnail was a pretty sly move, I'll give you that

this
fuck off op

Right, has nothing to do with all the fucking satellites going up right now on reusables or the testing thereof.

Reported for slide thread. Broken mp4 is the video of the giant chemtrail behind an air plane filmed in russia last week.

If you save link as … you can download OPs video. don't know why it's broken though…
Why is the video 10mb?

from 35-37 seconds you can clearly see it's a plane fuselage kek

Fuck off yourself

is this the

OP is a faggot

Dumping sodium to thicken the sodium barrier to prep for blue beam , aluminum to condition the soil for gmo crops only and a third nasty particle I can't remember the name of that works like a blister agent when used in conjunction with lrad devices

where is this?
Nellis?
homey?
palmdale?

That is a Boeing 787.

GOVERNMENT DUMPING CHEMTRAILS KAE UP SHEEPLE FUGG

chemtrails are just a conspiracy theory goy

it's a fucking plane, retard.

ayyyyyyylmao

If you said chemtrails I would see a plausibility, but no.
You had to go with the ayyyyy lmao's.

When they come (and they will) I hope they don't move that slow, we'll shoot 'em down easy without a second thought.
All the way from Vega to get blown to bits by a low iq slave of the jewish global military.

Now that's what I call a chemtrail.

That is an artificial cloud meant to control weather and air pressure and temperature, you fucking retards.

for example in americunt you can buy a "rain free wedding day" for 150000$ if you can afford it

its a regular airliner doing its thing, pilot filmed it on a busy route
rt.com/viral/394588-boeing-contrails-dreamliner-video/
old af