He's right

He's right

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/film/star-wars-the-last-jedi/reviews/by/added/page/4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can’t believe they are going with “the fans won’t like it but it is good.”

letterboxd.com/film/star-wars-the-last-jedi/reviews/by/added/page/4/

Sure.
The Disney shills are finally beginning to get desperate I see.

The capture says, “fans won’t like it.” So that’s what they are going with. It is still an insane concept.

oh yeah… its sad what they have to resort to… get every shekel they can for the opening weekend.
I'm sure a few of them are the mentally ill from Holla Forums since they think Holla Forums Holla Forums and whomever else have enough power to make people dislike their sjw, aids filled, wet dream, abortion, movie/religion.It probably doesn't help that this board has more traffic than their shitty board either.

wew, it's like he was never a fan of SW in the first place.

Is code for

What is ‘deconstructed’ in this movie, except the concept of Star Wars needing to make sense?

Who the fuck would want this?

Gas yourself.

Soy eaters who hate white culture, of course.

kek

That's Resurrection, underageb&.

People who hate things that are successful. The only thing they want is to destroy everything that is loved.

No, "deconstruction" is marxist-speak for "destruction". JJ started it in TFA with the destruction of family values (Han and Leia, the couple that people loved in the OT are now divorced).

jews and their pet feminists/sjws….
(((pedo-wood))) needs to go.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Star Wars VIII…

it's really weird how all these kiked out soy boys seem to hate the original SW. Wonder if anything deeper is going on here

Why are communists so obsessed with deconstructing everything?

Because they can't create, only destroy.

They just regurgitate whatever opinion Hollywood tells them too. With TFA it was "wow le Star Wars amirite fellow nerds Han Solo is my favorite omg did you see Luke at the end XDDD" and now is "Star Wars was problematic this movie deconstructs all the wrong things in the originals Han was a sexist and Luke was a fucking white male I'm glad they're gone XDD"

It's disturbing but some what amusing at the same time how easily it seems that (((hollywood )))& the judenpresse can program these morons.
If they wanted to tomorrow the could get them to say the complete opposite of what they are saying now….. like when Trump fired Comey.

The closest thing to a deconstruction TLJ has is the scene where Luke simply describes part of the plot of the Prequel Trilogy… Which isn't a deconstruction, it's simply pointing out one of the basic themes of the prequels: The Jedi order has become corrupt and complacent after becoming a sort of government agency, and they got their shit slapped hard for it.

I’m confused. The critical concensus on rottent tomatoes is:

So is this guy saying the critics are wrong?

critics arent necesarily star wars fans which many many fans have been pissed

deconstruction of themes and the star wars mythos itself and luke skwalker bro its way meta

Thats like saying

It worked for KOTOR 2. Thing is, KOTOR 2 actually was a deconstruction while this isn't, it's just stupid. This cuckold doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

KOTOR 2 actually bothered to be Star Wars, this is just a Marvel movie with Star Wars characters.