When we will see a grand strategy game in the Warhammer 40k universe? Seriously the scenario have a lot to offer...

When we will see a grand strategy game in the Warhammer 40k universe? Seriously the scenario have a lot to offer, and a studio like Paradox would profit greatly by doing a game in that universe, following their experience with Stellaris.

I was playing Armageddon right now and got bored after some time, I feel it was only to be on that planet and that was it. This the flaw of most W40K games, they focus in a single planet, a single campaign, a single story, and you can't go beyond that. The books go much more deeper, why not explore all this material with bigger detail?

Other urls found in this thread:

madrobotminiatures.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_19&products_id=197
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Chapter Master devs (any one of them) could have propably bought the license for some pocket money instead of getting raped by rabid lawyers.

what the fuck is the anatomy in that pic? her neck must be eight inches long

DRR… DRR… DRR…

Junji Ito storytime already? Count me in.

All we can hope for is that DOW III's mod support isn't limited, if so that's off the list, can't really think of anyone who would be good enough for the license.
How about Blizzard? :^)

Im still waiting for the Warhammer 40k dating sim

Doesn't that already exist?

stop playing with my heart, user!

I tried to find it, I think it was a REALLY NOTICEABLY BAD AND OBSCURE flash game, either way the idea is still out there for someone who wants to rape the lore and the xenos.
What would you date?

>What would you date?
i would go for the harem ending

Post more sisterfus

GW is morons.

Yeah, where is my Dark Heresy CRPG?
You have five pretty good rpg systems for all your needs.

Is that much to ask?

I would like an Star wars Grand strategy game, where I can choose any timeline and faction. I want to play as Thrawn and reclaim the entire galaxy, and then manage it, up until the Edgy-Vong invasion

A.k.a Exterminatus Rip 'n' Tear edition

is dead

Holla Forums, what its your favourite Imerial Guard regiment, and why?

Mine is Armageddon Steel Legion. Mechanised warfare is best warfare. Plus Werchmach and SS style.

Fucking End Times clusterfuck, and the retards of GW. Perhaps is better that 40K story never progresses, if GW is capable of screwing up the universe.

fuck that shit, that's a diablo hack and slash. Inquisitors are not fucking Sly Marbo.

I want a REAL RPG where inquisitors do inquisitorial shit. Also, every planet you visit should have an EXTERMINATUS option.

I think most would say Deth Korps of Krieg. Maybe Catachans. Or Cadians.
Others are generally less known.

Yeah, if one good thing comes out of end times and AoS it's GW afraid of fucking up 40k liked they did Fantasy. They'll still probably eventually go with some sort of end times/age of emperor bullshit scenario once they're in really deep financial shit.

Yeah, The warhammer verse is, IMO, open and not story driven, so there isnt need for an ending, or at least a canon one. For and ending or plot advance, people should made their own.

Also, I still dont understand why GW KILLED WFB. A lot of people still played Fantasy…

cultist chan

Over-used goods. Plus, fetish for YOUR pain. Avoid handjobs at all cost.

ALL of the super-STD's! Plus, looks like a puss

Always the time of the Red Rage. Likely to rip your dick off (literaly)

always changing her mind (and appearance)

Dirty commie with hooves. Keep as a salve or pet at best.

Avoid for your own body and soul health

S'allright. But she'll constantly berate your performance. Unless she's Macha

100% pure human excellence. Shitty life expectancy though

Pure in body and soul. But also very likely to *BLAM* you for any percived heresy

whats the moral of the story?

The only thing that should get your dick hard is purging of the enemies of mankind (and the Emperor, of course)

Sex outside of marriage is ==HERESY==

that is cute

but also heretical

Sororita best grill, obviusly, maybe guardswoman too to make the emperor happy and create many, many guardsmen.

40k has room for literally every videogame genre

Fugggggg

Nigga is you high?

Alright hear me out on this for a minute
>Magic scrolls and weapons can be found but as you use them, faint whisperings will begin and grow stronger, tempting you to commit evil acts
Basically, a normal medieval RPG with a 40k spin on it, where your character doesnt know anything about the galaxy spanning war except for vague legends. By the end you may be using carapace armor and power weapons, or wielding chaos magic to summon demons and shoot warpfire.

I hope GW will wisen up someday and realize how much vidya potential the franchise has. Soulstorm UA can only last you so long

Mordian Iron Guard all the way. Got a a huge collection of these figures, even the discontinued ones, as well as custom third party.

tl;dr, they're autistic spergs who never leave their hive-city in a world where it's perpetual night. They're essentially the polar opposite of the Catachans but equally as elite I play both armies

Speaking of the SL, if you want to get special weapon teams for less money use this madrobotminiatures.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_19&products_id=197 don't buy from GW, the metal figures are fucking overpriced for oldhammer players

Don't we all, buddy.

Hello Finnbro

They're making DoW 3. They can't shut up about how it's MOBA-inspired though, so it's safe to assume it's going to be shit.

You can easily guess how much hope I have in DoW3 when I actually forgot it was in development

Oldfag from /tg/ here. Personally, I think they're making better decisions as of 2016. For example The Age of Sigmar Stormcast figures (excluding the boxed Age of Sigmar game) ran for about 58$, now you can get five of them, boxed with dice, rules, three chaos Bloodreavers and Khorn Warriors for 33$, which is actually okay. Personally, I hate age of sigmar, and I hate the stormcast even more because i hate space marines but this actually seems pretty based coming from GW.

Additionally, in terms of 40k they've released the "Getting started bundles" for 85$/65$ which are actually okay in terms of pricing. There was also the Horus Heresy boxed game (150$) that comes with 30 Space Marines (3 boxes of ten standard marines runs for about 120$), a two unit Chapter HQ (usually 30$-50$), five terminators (50$), and a Dreadnought (50$) all boxed together (which you can run in both 40k/30k).

Additionally, GW put their faceberg back up which says a lot since they used to run with a closed off "fuck off, our shop" policy. And with the sucess of Fantasy Total War I doubt new games are out of the question, especially since they seem to be in the market (currently) of making bold moves.

But, as I said, these things are all okay, yet before you call me a shill okay doesn't mean good, it just means they've improved from absolute fucking garbage. Personally, I'm mad as fuck they canned Bretonnia from Fantasy as well as the metal figures for Mordian/Tallarn/Valhallan/Non-Scion players. And don't get me fucking started on how they've treated Epic Armageddon and Battle Fleet Gothica.

Oh, fug, I forgot my pics that i spent a while two minutes to make for source material

I don't really get much of it, but I guess it's getting a little better. Also Battlefleet gothic was pretty decent, and outside blatant jewing from CA the fantasy Warhammer is getting positive reviews, so new (decent) vidya could come eventually. That is all wishful thinking though

You say the prices are ok but everyone I have talked to says the rules have gone to absolute shit.
My local club switched to warmachine entirely 3 years ago and sigmar is said to be worse rulewise.

Oh, my bad, I just rolled my lazy ass out of bed please overlook any sleeping errors. I was referring to the Tabletop games for Epic Armageddon which used 6mm figures (Great for bulking up massive 'epic' armies) and Battlefleet Gothic which was a non-infantry game. (Pics related)

As I said,
I can't stress enough how much I hate Age of Sigmar, and I should have noted how much I hate the current rules. Yet when giving rants, I will admit, I don't really focus on these issues because I only play a customized Sixth Edition Bretonnia with friends, also although it sucks I'm playing the current edition for Imperial Guard, yet due to a limited time constraint because i'm a wagecuck and the fact that I prefer playing Flames of War more often than any Warhammer game, I don't really focus on the rules yet more often the prices to see how far GW is bending to win back players.

Personally, I hit the wall when GW was fucking players over with pricing issues, yet the final straw was when they removed Bretonnia this year, since then I've switched almost entirely to Flames-of-War. Despite the prices getting better I really doubt i'll ever buy into Age of Sigmar, and when it comes to 40k they'd either need to bring back Epic Armageddon (because cheap bulk armies were awesome, and I fucking love 6mm figures due to Flames of War) as well as the Bretonnias (Bretonnia Stronk!)

Boob armor is a fucking retarded idea. I'm sure the last thing on a soldiers mind is whether or not the enemy knows what sex they are

Forgot to clarify, I know Bretonnia has nothing to do with 40k, I just really hate how they removed so many good sets in one year for absolute fucking horse shit. The Imperial Free Company had like 20 figures for 30$ and it was a fucking amazing set (Especially if you've got extra bits laying around and a desire to spam conscripts)! Yet with the purge I kinda realized that the Warhammer Fantasy/Warhammer 40k I loved died a long time ago, and the only reason I kept playing was due to how much time I invested into it as a kid.

If you're going to get into tabletop I wouldn't suggest Warhammer. I can't stress enough how much better WarMachine, Flames of War, Bolt Action and even Homebrew with friends using cheap 1/72 figures are in comparison.

I mean, my interests have become so arcane and fucking weird with tabletop that I've begun playing Memoir '44 with a custom 20 page rulebook and Flames of War figures

It looks like it'd be more comfortable than a full plate, and since they hardly take the armor off

Armor should be designed so that the blade glances off your body, away from your chest. If your armor is breast-shaped, you are in fact increasing the likelihood that a blade blow will slide inward, toward the center of your chest, the very place you are trying to keep safe.

Furthermore if fall onto your boob-conscious armor. The divet separating each breast will dig into your chest, doing you injury. It might even break your breastbone. With a strong enough blow to the chest, it could fracture your sternum entirely, destroying your heart and lungs, instantly killing you. It is literally a death trap—you are wearing armor that acts as a perpetual spear directed at some of your most vulnerable body parts.
That’s not to say that female armor cannot be shaped differently—in fact, it should be to account for differences in shoulder-to-waist ratios and more, as the military recently discovered. Some films decide to provide women with a shelf of sorts in the chest region and that choice, if well-designed, can be flattering as well as functional. But it still isn’t logical or necessary.
Yes I did copy and paste that.

Who cares, 40k isn't supposed to be realistic

Well, considering most people shoot at each other, and whoever is using a blade will probably make your armor as effective as tissue paper, it doesn't seem like that was their concern in the design.
The falling part on the other hand, maybe the armor is made on a way that it isn't actually too close to the body, preventing the divet issue. And if someone managed to hit you with enough force to deal any damage, you're probably fucked anyway.
One would think the Sororitas would change the design if they were dying from mere slips rather than enemy fire

Doubtful, wasn't Duke patron set up specifically to free up time for him to work on the game and not starve?

Good on you user!

Pic Related.

Fuck off with grand strategy SHIT!
When will we get a good FPS about being an imperial guardsman, fighting the forces of evil in fuckhuge waves of flesh.

You say one soldier, I say the entire imperial army

I want to feel the pure, unadulterated mediocrity of being a single imperial soldier in the massive army.
just kidding I want to fit in somewhere and have some friends

Good luck having friends when they all die the moment you step out of the bunker. In 40k it's better to be admired and respected than to be liked

Very true.
Still though, I don't think many other games capture the same kind of feeling 40k does. I just think it would be interesting, at the least, to be in one of those fuckhuge battles with orks or some shit.
Only War vidya when?

i want a chaos themed L4D kind of game where you can betray the other players during certain points of the game.

Even if that is true (for a direct hit in that specific place), the blade won't do jack shit to chest plate. Armor is thickest there.
Boobplate isn't much of the issue. The blow will
glance to the side if it hits anything but between the two boobs, and it's unliklely it will ever hit there

Sororitas power armour is made to look good, just like the custodes, sisters ofsilence and nobles, both IRL and in the universe, the only armours that make any sense are those of the imperial guard and the tau.

bump