No identity, I am depressed

Hello Holla Forums, I am a half Jewish user, people can't tell until I tell them that I am. I have no identity, the left thinks I'm some evil white devil and right (the Holla Forums kind) thinks that I'm some jewish devil as soon as I uncover my jewish ancestry, it really sucks because I agree with most things like how racemixing is bad, multiculturalism is bad and all. I'm even christian, I never did anything jewish in my life, I'm not even circumcised either. Every time I talk to someone who similar beliefs to this board, we got along just fine because we have the same opinion but when I uncover my jewish ancestry, they just distance themselves away from me like I have some genetic evil. I didn't choose to be born this way, I don't even look jewish. Whenever I talk to a jew, I tell them im half jewish and when I tell them that I'm jewish by my dads side, they look at me weirdly and tell me with disappointment "oh, you're not jewish". It just sucks, I belong nowhere, I have a fucking habit of covering up my jewish ancestry because I wanna be part of the group I agree with most. Liberals are fucking sjw and hate white people, jews dont see me as their kin, conservatives are just braindead neocons and right wing just sees me as some evil kike who wants to infiltrate them and destroy them. I don't even care about Israel either, i'm more loyal to white america. What do I do Holla Forums, do I really belong nowhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

montalk.net/notes/coherence-indicators
answersingenesis.org/astronomy/stars/what-will-happen-september-23-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stopped reading there kys
>>>/oven/

The real question is, is your mother Jewish? If she isn't, you're a goy. If you are, then you know we cannot trust you due to history. There are good Jews but at the same time, there aren't any good Jews. Why? Because Jews backstab more than anyone else. How can we trust a Jew when they turn on you for thousands of years and you want us to never learn our lesson this time? We have to, for our own safety.

I understand, besides, take my post and learn from this, this is the result of racemixing, no fucking identity. Racemixing is fucked up.

Write a manifesto and top Breivik's highscore and your jewish blood is redeemed. We'll break you out of the prison later when the political climate has changed. I think we're going to have lawlessness soon anyways in one of the states, so it's open season for you to go hunting coons and other undesirables, just make sure to have enough ammunition.

All I can say is you should infiltrate and destroy ZOG

Either kill yourself, wait for us to do it for you on DOTR or move to Israel.

Do the entire world a favor and end it.
That would be the only morally "good" decision.

Try to mooch gibs off israel, spend the money to be warlord in africa, terrorize the land and false flag as a kike. Do not breed. get ready for ban though

Please go to reddit and ask them

Sounds like kys is the only correct path for you. We are all rotting for you user god bless.

The Jewish genes are on the mitochondrial DNA (it can only be passed down the female ancestral line.) Jews know this and as a result only consider their own kids Jewish if the mother is Jewish (doesn't matter if the father is 100% Jewish, if the mother isn't it's 0% Jewish.)
This actually makes sense when you think about it on two points:
-Firstly, the initial rationale probably went along the lines of "we only know for certain who the mother is."
Secondly, there's quantum entanglement. I know, that sounds strange in this context, but hear me out on this one because it actually explains quite a bit. We share 98% of our DNA with chimps, 70% with bannanas, DNA is just the code, but there's more to life than DNA, there's the machine it runs on. Much like a computer you can run the same code on a Mac or a PC and get radically different results, mitochondrial DNA is the part that codes for the machine executing the actual DNA itself, but it goes even further than that. Back to entanglement: for entanglement to happen you basically have to have two things bump against eachother with just the right energy level then be relatively isolated from everything else until they are needed (conjecture, but I'm 99% sure this is where "mother's intuition" and such comes from.) DNA itself has no capability to entangle over a long period of time, it almost certainly does over short timeframes, but it unzips and zips back up so much that there's too much noise for it to be maintained. Meanwhile, you have mitochondrial DNA, which due to coding for the machine itself executing the DNA, it codes for the machinery deriving energy from everything the cell consumes. You need that energy input to entangle new particles (and you more or less have to keep the entanglement going - even in ideal conditions it isn't likely to last more than a few minutes before getting fucked up at room/body temperature.)

Now - what does this all mean? It means pretty much what everyone has observed for thousands of years: males are the tests, they have greater variability to allow for adaptation, as a natural result of one male being able to impregnate multiple females (that is, if you lose half the males because of rapid mutation where 50% of them aren't viable no big deal, the other half just populate twice as much and the genes get cemented in place a bit more,) while the females gravitate toward the norm of a race. In turn you have males that are either super-geniuses, super-strong, super-weak, or super-retarded with much more variation from the norm, while females convey the soul of a people. If that soul has any degree of life in and of itself (which frankly it's hard to believe it doesn't if you look at things abstractly and objectively long enough,) then it must also be based at least in some level on observable physics (observable physics being observable because we can measure them, meaning they are physical effects which interact with tangible matter.) Entanglement would be the most logical mechanism within physics for such a soul to transcend an individual, happens to explain mother's intuition, and is a process nearly all known life (I don't know that there's an exception but usually every statement has one, so I'm using "nearly all" instead of "all") has been observed to utilize. Likewise, the mitochondrial DNA has all the necessary machinery around it in the mitochondria to both entangle things and keep them entangled over time while adding on/sustaining entangled particles.

No he should kill as many of our enemies as possible for us until the ZOG machine takes him down. He will be reborn a white man this way.

first reply is not a kike this time

into the oven you go

Just kill yourself dude. You really think you're that important that your life matters?

Unironic shitposting is still shittposting, kike

Ignore all the posters saying to kill yourself. If you kill yourself you'll be reborn a jew. You must kill the enemies of the white race to be reborn a white man.

OP is already white, his mother wasn't Jewish. See to understand why.

I heard they are recruiting jews in the alt-right. You might feel out of place with them if you are straight though.

If you seek meaning to life and want to die a heros death, be as much as a bad goy as you can be. Get yourself into some important Jew institution, grab as much info and leak them here. The more dirt you can dig up the better. Or get yourself a van and blow up the Washingtons Mossad HQ if that's your thing. Also, you are already a dead man walking. Accept the fact that when we win, DOTR will happen. The kikes don't have mercy on gentiles, so when you start spreading dox, be prepared to get v&. You are already dead and you don't know it.

If you're feeling bad about yourself but are truly nat-soc leaning, remember that even Hitler had a high level Jew under his personal protection.
Although I'd love to shoah you for admitting Jewish lineage, even though technically not hereditary to you at all (posters like you really fuck with my prey drive instinct ffs) , at this stage we have to work together across racial or religious or genetic boundaries much like Hitler did.

The 'kill all hurr durr WP' neo nazi faggots are a bad look for us and totally divergent from true NS principles. Not that we give a shit as we're branded rayciss nadzees' either way, just like us calling you a kike even though technically you are not.
Deal with it, get over it and move on. Do your own little bit to help out, leak, get inside places with your 'jew' privilege and fuck them over.

I am a EU mutt in some ways but hilariously exactly the mix Hitler wanted in his ultimate Aryan long term plan. Mind of the German, pride of the Dutch and the heart of the Pom. But don't just think you have to be some perfect pure Germanic or OG 'Persian Aryan' to natsoc.

As a t.quantumfag this was an awesomely mind-opening explanation in relation to genetics. Thank you, user.

This.
Stop fretting and prepare to be banned for a few days for the thread.

Kill yourself.

Loyal to America. Tricky one OP. You still need to wear a gold star in my opinion.

(checked those lovely trips)
Pretty much this. We are in a very fucked up state and we should seek help whenever possible. We have a really long path ahead of us. Just a tip, try to make the most of your situation. Use your "Jewish privilege" and get to places where Holla Forumsacks don't have access to.

>>>/polblog/

This is something OP needs to understand. Being that he is half kike, he has no future. So he shouldn't hold out for a white family and whatever and continue the curse. He should study stoic (and similar) philosophy until he has not a sliver of cowardice in him while training with an ascetic lifestyle and when he reaches peak performance strike hard against the ZOG, taking down as many of our enemies as possible.

…or, seeing as he probably doesn't even have the time to do all that, just strike now (before September… some serious shit is going down September)… while he at least can be gain fame. After September, most people will just be dying quietly and without being noticed, without a chance to spread their manifesto.

His jew privilege clearly doesn't work. He's disowned by both sides. He should just listen to me and top Breivik's highscore.

This type of thread is a known shilling tactic used to try and shift the board's opinion a little to the left.

These same types of threads come up on cuckchan all the time except it's "oh pol i'm half black are you really gonna kick me out of america"
or
"oh pol im black but my iq is 130 cant i breed a nice white girl and make smart babies"
etc

reply at your own peril
sage if you must reply

so some shamitah bullshit?

What happens in September?

Congratulations. You're less jewish than half of Holla Forums. Ignore the summerfags. You're a completed jew in the biblical sense so you should really learn to let things go, find your identity in yourself, not in the eyes of the world. Besides, jewish lineage is determined by the mother these days. Don't know why but honestly don't let your genetics dictate an ideology you are willing to die and fight for. Hangups user, we hall have them but let go of them.

See

Ah, my mistake. Thank you user. Just re-read the thread.

Become Torquemada.

Learn that just being a jew isn't the problem, it's doing jewish things that's the problem which makes Holla Forums hate the jews. Jews ALWAYS do jewish things, kiking shit up for their own benefit - taking over cultures and economies, even the lowest-tier pleb jews can't stop themselves from crying muh holocaust and backstabbing people because they're just goyim and "us Jews should work together so those uppity servants don't get too violent".

You're not a complete jew. As such, you don't have to act like a jew. Your genes will compel you to, but it's how you act that determines your worth.

Prove your worth and preferably don't dilute the jew further down into the white race and we're good.

A hell of a lot of shit happens in September including the coming back of a huge meteor that nearly hit us the last time it passed by Earth, a lot of jew shenanigans, and more.

Also check this out: montalk.net/notes/coherence-indicators

Yep, racemixing is to blame. And the people promoting it are Jews. So, think about that.

Use your nepotism to bring down the zog and I'll see past it
This is a one-time thing, Bobby, choose completely wisely

Also learn to format /lurk/

Not doubting those trips, but what things?

Non-Jews don't get nepotism. I don't think you get just how much Jews will disown their non-Jew offspring (if they mother isn't a Jew they will treat it as any other person they encounter on the street with the caveat that they have to feed/house them for 18 years and pretend to care so people don't think badly of them, I've seen many who actually hand over family businesses to unrelated actual Jews leaving their own offspring with nothing.)

Eventually I grew to hate them

answersingenesis.org/astronomy/stars/what-will-happen-september-23-2017/

wat did you do to my brain man

I'm trying in vain to find my sources right now. Maybe another user will beat me to it. I remember though a lot of political events and other issues coming up in that month.

Isn't there a huge solar eclipse? That's a sign of bad things to come. Also look at the satanic (broad term I know) calender but the kidfuckers do rituals every year on specific dates. Hence why halloween (october) or sam's day is a way to harvest energy from those who are not aware of it. The same way a ritual sacrifice is most potent when the victim is not aware of the trap but willingly approaches. It's a fucking sick world out there.

You know who else is half-jewish? Bill Maher.
He is also an engineer who designed some pretty fucking amazing things, look it up.

Now I think the best thing you can do for humanity is to fight against your evil (jew) kinsman. I think you should probably not have kids. Let the jew die. You don't even have to join the right wing to fight the jew. Just infiltrate them and destroy them from within.

You used the worst possible example.

You need to get the fuck away from these losers. Anti-Semiticism, racism, and collectivism in general is literally just losers being envious. Holla Forums losers live in trailer parks. They're given a fair shake by freedom and they waste it and then try to pin the blame on someone else.

Same goes with Retardo Germany and their wars of aggression. They got what they deserved and they're still crying about it? Fuck em'. Whomever loves freedom is my brother. Smash these collectivist fuckheads and let us join in individual liberty.

The total solar eclipse is August 21st, and cuts directly across the middle of the U.S. Expect the unexpected. Lots of Kekery, fuckery, war, mass shootings, bombings, road bowling, the usual but more severe. The God Emperor must be protected around this time.

Liberty is an allowance or privilege granted for servile govt cucks (aka you and 99.99999% of the population and majority of pol) by the govt. True freedom does not require a govt to grant any privileges e.g. as sovereign.

Also
Get the fuck out of here and learn some history you faggot. Churchill wanted WW2 in mid 30s because Germany kicked the kike banks out and began merchandising big time.

BUt you probably believe all those big rallies and thousands of happy people were all fakes and forced there at gunpoint. Entire cities!
I guess you also believe in the 6 gorillion too.

Fuck off you faggot cunt shitbrain.

Nigger what? The mitochonria just produces usable energy for the "host" cell by consuming sugar. The dna of the mitochondria isn't complete and requires proteins produced by the cell in order to function. You describe it as though it's a ribosome.

This post brought to you by a (((civic nationalist cuck))).

The only freedom you fight for is the one to be pozzed.

I fight for the freedom to be FREE of JEWS.

I can't believe you guys are still bumping this thread. Can't wait for summer to over.

shit bait tbh

Be your own individual.

OP seriously, top Breivik's highscore, show us you can do more than Dylan Roof, it's the only thing that actually makes sense given your life position.

Otherwise, go die a useless jew faggot, forgotten and unloved.

…or IDK, use your jew powers to get into day trading, then donate to places like this and the daily stormer and try to fund a white nationalist militia. That actually would be better than anything else, as we badly need funding for the revolution.

Chances are though you'll do nothing at all but counterproductive, race-damaging shit.

See
He's not Jewish anymore. The DNA he has corresponds to ego, it is driven by a different soul. The following is much more fringe than the original post, but worth mentioning:

Occultists are always talking about "killing your ego" - when you do that the soul (arguably Godform) of your people is all that is left in you (and why satanists are actually selling their soul to satan [pop-culture definition, not the original Hebrew translation of "an enemy.") This seems to be the same reason people who physically die and are resuscitated end up in a very high percentage doing things like suddenly knowing calculus or how to play a piano or speak a foreign language - the shared soul of a people can harm or hinder as much as it can help.

Similarly, as a slight tangent, white people are the only group who have DNA which causes the pineal gland to calcify in very high percentages (much greater individualism than other groups,) the same thing which was associated by every semi-advanced ancient society with a group mind. A quick summary of the pineal gland: it's an inverted eyeball with a triboluminescent fluid suspension inside it (meaning vibrations make it light up) which is wired into the visual cortex along with your eyes - it is also capable of creating vibrations when oscillating electrical impulses are applied at the same levels found in the nerves around it. Experiments in Japan have shown that psychics can cause a solution of that material to light up very faintly in an otherwise dark room they are separated from but focused on and artificial stimulation of it is likewise detected by psychics.

Back to the point of this: in addition to written, spoken and body language, there are other ways people can communicate. There most defining of which seems to be the shared soul of a people brought about by entanglement in the mitochondria. Interestingly, this actually syncs up with the Jewish creation story as well. The original Satan was the original woman, by the name Lilith. She questioned why she should be subservient to man so God took two of Adam's ribs to create Eve (to settle it and say "he effectively made you and you owe him, so listen" and turned Lilith into a snake after doing some things to piss God off, ultimately leading her to trick Eve into eating the Apple and sharing it with Adam. While the bible is mostly abstractions and stories made up from historical accounts taken way out of context, the piece of this which is critical is the idea of two female lines and one male line, both working to determine in some manner where the man ends up but with one aiming for absolute control over the soul of the individual.

Moral of the story: if he doesn't have a Jewish mother he's not a Jew, the Jews have disowned him because they know this.

The mitochondrial DNA codes for the mitochondria and a sizable chunk of the cellular machinery via the intermediary proteins it works with. It is the piece that would be stable enough and powered stably enough for entanglement to persist through cell division.

You might not be jewish to your own parents. But you're jewish…. to us.

It doesn't matter.
Just remain anonymous.
You think everyone here on Holla Forums is a blonde with blue eyes?
You think everyone here on Holla Forums is even white?
A good cause is a good cause.

I am an occultist and I never talk about this – and when I see retards on /fringe/ saying to kill the ego, I call them out on what retards they are.

This man had Jewish admixture, and he is the most important figures in right-wing thought.

sage for "what does Holla Forums think about ?" and for your Jewishly trying get us to abandon GTKRWN. Try to be more like Spengler. Suppress that and go write a long ass book about the coming Imperium.

you will be hanged on the day of the rope, we can't afford to have any jewish genetics, one drop rule.

Allow me to speak to you of the excommunicated kike, one that changed his name, had no children and I respect 700 years later
It's Benedict Spinoza, faggots

if his life isn't matter he can live. Your post is full of holes in one sentance. His mother isn't jewish so he is not the kike. In my opinion at first he should create himself, it means he should choose the path (american or jewish) and follow the appropriate rules.

That's just it, user. Jews are evil, and everyone is terrified of you. You need to use your Jew powers for good, like Ben Shapiro (i assume). What powers were you born with, kikefriend?

Shapiro has been neutered by Nick Fuentes. Now tell me why I'm wrong, I'm a lazy assassin (memetecally of course, IDK where that faggot lives)

I'd have really appreciated more NatSoc love after I mega-hitlered for you. Tomorrow's a new day

Shapiro kiked out. It was the worst thing he could have done for the Jews, as there were plenty of Holla Forumsacks holding him up as an example of a Jew that could potentially be on our side. Then, he became a perfect example of the old adage: With Jews, you lose. No exceptions.

what did he do? I'm out of the loop

I'm ready to fix this shit, as are we all

Do people actually believe this? They say being jewish is matrilineal to cover for their father-only descendants. OP is either a lying faggot as usual or a member of the tribe and needs to be gassed either way.

The snake was an agent of God as well by the way.

Just another example of jews trying to control everything even to the extent of "going against" the tribe to do so.

Hey pig farmer, come break me out if I go to that reality

Summary.

Shapiro must be brought low. Nick Fuentes, some 18 underageb& nigger that I refuse to respect will challenge him. Choose wisely you niggerfaggot cuntsluts

XDD that video was hilarious. Technically though, besides being humorless everything he said was pretty accurate. Trump does(did) have many whitenationalist followers, and he's smart enough not to alienate them. He's not wrong.

Ans he's possibly a spic too, I don't give a shit. What I care about is wrecking kikes aka ((shapiro)), so make this a real thing you nerdy fucks